The Jock and The Cheerleader

By dymphna83

In every romance story that we read, the common synopsis is about popular boys falling for nerds. Cheerleader... More

The Jock and The Cheerleader
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For School
Chapter 2: New School, Here We Come
Chapter 3: Lunch Break With New Found Friends
Chapter 4: Pizza Later?
Chapter 5: Dinner with Family
Chapter 6: Another Day in School
Chapter 7: Carnival Here We Come
Chapter 8: At the Carnival
Dear Readers
Chapter 9: Unfolding Jake's Past

Prologue

14.7K 247 6
By dymphna83

While writing this book, I am trying to match the characters from the celebrities we know. If you have better suggestions for the characters, let me know. I would gladly appreciate your help.

____________________________________

It was summer and my family was busy packing up our things. The rest of the family was actually looking forward to this transfer. My dad's boss had promoted him to a higher position and was tasked to take charge in one of the biggest architectural firms in Miami, Florida. It would be a nice change for all of us. We would get to see mom more often instead of during the weekends. Ever since my mom was promoted as district attorney, the time she spent with us became lesser. When she got the promotion, my family wanted to go along with her but, mom insisted that we finish our remaining school year before we transferred to Miami for our remaining two years of high school.

"Honey?!" Mom called out from downstairs.

"Yes, mom?"

"Are all your things packed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then let's go. We have a long travel ahead of us. Get your brother."

I went towards my brother's room and knocked.

"Come in." He answered.

"Mom asked if you're ready."

"I am. Let's go."

We headed downstairs, out the door and left. I was looking forward to high school this year and is excited to see what will transpire.

____________________

The new Jackson's residence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
244 29 21
She's quiet. She's reserved. She minds her own business. She keeps herself within her circle of friends. ●●● He's popular. He's loud. He's friends wi...
80.6K 3.2K 25
This, like all romance stories, has one girl who is head over heels in love with the play boy, hottest, cutest, and most popularest boy in school. Wh...