Five Nights at Freddy's: No E...

By TurkeyMigz

Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his san... More

Introduction: EVIL NEVER RESTS
Chaper One: Die in a Fire
Chapter Two: Help Us
Chapter Three: It Follows
Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes
Chapter Five: It's Me
Chapter Six: Save Them
Chapter Seven: It's Been So Long
Chapter Eight: Fright Night
Chapter Nine: Nowhere is Safe
Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter Eleven: No Escape
Chapter Twelve: The Happiest Day
CHOOSE THEIR FATES
Chapter Thirteen: Laid to Rest (Good Ending)
Chapter Thirteen: I'm The Purple Guy (Bad Ending)
Acknowledgements
-HIATUS-
A/N: POSSIBLE NEW FNAF BOOK?!
A/N: SCARIEST NEW BOOK COVER YET!
FNAF: NO ESCAPE TRAILER!
A/N: Apologies

FNAF: NIGHTMARES is out now!

530 16 0
By TurkeyMigz

The new book is out now! Here's a little excerpt. :)

"No! I don't want to go!" Eric pled, seeing Fredbear open then close its mouth.

"You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!" Peter said.

"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" Kyle smirked, grabbing hold on Eric's arm and slowly began swinging him towards the mouth of the animatronic. "On THREE! One..."

Eric looked at Fredbear as he was swinging towards its mouth filled with fake teeth, his nightmare had been realized. He had no way out of this.

"... Two..." The swung him even more.

The little boy cried louder, feeling his nose brush the lower jaw of the bear. Then the Fredbear that was in front of him suddenly turned into its demonic appearance he saw earlier, opening its sharp-toothed mouth waiting for him. The poor boy just shut his eyes as the teens counted the last number.

"THREE!"

Check it out and tell me what you think! :)

Note: Ignore next chapters in this book, those are the crap ton of AUTHOR'S NOTES I made before and had them put in the end to let you readers enjoy reading the story without any interruption :)

-Migz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 694 55
What the title says!!! I wanted to make a REALLY FUN book where you can Ask/Dare the animatronics! I was inspired by @BONNIEBUNNY1111 Enjoy!!!
350 20 25
Scott Angel, started his life like any other kid, in a neighborhood full of kids who did not like Scott. They would pick on him because of his name...
31.9K 1K 23
(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!" "What a freak." "Is that even normal?" ...
365 8 9
Y/N was a sweet girl who always found the happy things in life. She was blessed with an older brother, kind mom and dad, and great friends. At the ag...