The Gilbert Wolf

By cathrineoriginal

Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery... More

The beginning
On the Road Again
Meeting the Hybrid
Chicago
Bonding With Rebekah
Senior Prank Night
Humanity
Return of the Dead
Roadtrip
Homecoming
Falling Apart, Barely Breathing
Coming Home
Klaus
Give Me Love
Betrayal
Visiting
Boyfriend
I'm Not Going To Denver
Goodbye My Lover
If Today Was Your Last Day
If I Die Young
Here We Go Again
Get Out of Town
The Brotherhood of The Five
Revenge of the Hunter
Kiss Me
Keep Holding On
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Lean On Me
Landslide
If You Say So
Stuck In My Head
Prom Night at Hater High
The Originals
Where The Lost Ones Go
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sequel's up!

Battlefield

11.4K 281 90
By cathrineoriginal

Just a heads up, this chapter is rated 'M' or 'R'. Whatever you want to call it. Mature theme is coming up. 

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

"You and I we have to let each other go

We keep holding on to what we both know

What seemed like a good idea, turned into a battlefield."

*Lea Michele – Battlefield*

**********

Battlefield

I felt out of place. I knew that I broke of things with Nik but I loved him still. I just needed some time for myself. Even though Klaus tried to call me.

I had been laying low at the lake house for a few months. I hadn't spoken to Klaus in a very long time. I didn't know how to talk to him even though he tried to talk to me.

Jeremy woke me up that one morning. 

"Hey. How are you feeling today?" He asked me.

"Anger. I want to help with the training. I want to punch something." I told my brother.

"Matt, Damon and I are having a workout now. Do you want to come with us?" Jeremy smiled at me.

"Let's go!" I had so much anger inside me. Mainly because the full moon is approaching. I got myself a few rounds with Damon. Kicking his ass.

I made myself some breakfast before going out to the boys who were "fighting" against each other. I sat down next to Damon.

"You really miss Elena don't you?" I asked him.

"No I don't." He wasn't fooling anyone. Suddenly my phone rang. It was someone I never expected to hear from.

"Rebekah?"

"You seem surprised to hear from me. I've missed you too."

"You know I've missed you. I just didn't know where you were."

"That's water under the bridge. Can I trust you to show up at school today?"

"No. I'm at the lake house. I don't want to see Klaus. But I've missed you though."

"That's sweet. I'll see you later OK? I have some unfinished business to take care of."

My phone went dead. I was glad Rebekah was back. But I felt sorry for those who crosses her path right about now.

**********

I saw the pizza truck driving towards us. I've seen almost 10 times in the last 4 days. Why was it so important to get pizza from this place? She was all right but nothing more. She came towards us.

"Double pepperoni three days in a row. it's some kind of a new record. You guys eat anything else?" She asked. Damon zoomed in front of her.

"Why? Are you offering?" The girl got scared.

"Here's something for your trouble. I don't want to see another pizza here. Do you understand?" The girl took the money and left.

When Damon sent Jeremy and Matt off for a run, I decided to make them lunch, real lunch and not just pizza. I had to do something to get my mind of Klaus or Nik. I really didn't know what to call him anymore.

***********

I was standing in the kitchen when Jeremy walked in.

"Hey. Are you doing any better?" He asked me.

"Not so much. I really do miss him." I leaned my head against my little brother. It was so nice to have a brother who understood my feelings.

"I'm glad you're here, Amy. I really have missed you." I was so glad Jeremy was my brother.

After lunch, we stepped outside. Damon wanted Jeremy to ready a gun. Jeremy did his best and he started putting in woolen bullets. I watch them.

When he was finished, Damon took them all out again.

"Good. Now do it all again like your life depends on it." Damon told him.

"Don't act like you're caring about my life. You only care about Elena." Jeremy said.

"Have you talked to her at all?" Damon was fishing.

"Maybe. Why? Don't have any more voicemail to listen to?" Jeremy was mocking Damon.

I put the bullets back into the gun.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt playtime?" My insides froze. I knew that voice.

 Klaus was here. It was strange seeing him here after all this time. My body responded to him immediately. Damn it!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy asked.

"What do you think?" Klaus said nonchalantly. He couldn't even see me behind Damon.

"How many vampires have you killed?" Klaus asked Jeremy.

"If we throw Jeremy out now, he will be killed by tomorrow morning." Damon said.

"I'm going to ask you again. How many vampires has he killed being here?"

"Zero." Damon said. I felt out of it all.

"That's a pity. I'm gonna need that cure sooner rather than later. Hybrid shortage and all. How can I help?" Klaus was smug and he haven't even looked at me yet. It made me pissed. I stepped forward. That was when Klaus looked at me. I picked up the gun.

"You know, Jeremy. Watch and learn." I told him and fired two shots into Klaus' chest. He felt pain. I felt good.

"That was for Carol Lockwood." Damon and I said at the same time. I gave the gun to Damon and walked past Klaus. He looked at me in the same way I felt. I wanted to forgive him for everything. But my pride got in the way.

***********

I was standing in the living room when Jeremy came in.

"That was freaking awesome! You really showed him!"Jeremy exclaimed. 

I smiled at my little brother but I felt divided.

"Yeah. But I still love him though." I told Jeremy.

"I know you do. I know this is difficult for you." It was so good to be here with my brother.

Several hours later Damon was carving out bullets sitting by the fire. I wanted to go over and talk to him but then I saw Klaus sat down beside him.

"If you're here for payback, go for it. Because you'll be stuck with the little hunter that could."Damon said as Klaus sat down beside Damon.

"You know if you tell Amy to adjust her angle a little bit,  she'll get a better edge." Klaus told him. Damon looked bored and looked over to me, standing on the porch.

"Now I know why those hybrids hated you. You are annoying. But what I can't understand, is how you treat Amy." Damon said to him. 

Klaus looked like someone had ripped out his throat.

"That's none of your business." Klaus said coldly. I could hear them talking.

"Maybe not. But Amy's a part of your life. She deserve the best and if she sees something good in you, I will do my best to give her what she wants. But you have no right to cut her off. She's the only one who's been standing by your side. She loves you unconditionally. Why are you making this so hard?" Damon asked. 

Klaus didn't say anything. He just looked into the fire.

I could see Damon and Klaus talking to each other but I didn't want to know what they were talking about.

"Jeremy? I'll just go for a walk down to the water OK?" Jeremy nodded at me and I went down to the water. I just stood there and took everything in.

"You really do look stunning." Klaus was standing next to me. I felt a shiver.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked him.

"Because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Is that so hard to understand?"Klaus argued. 

"Yes, Klaus. It is that hard. I betrayed you and you killed Carol Lockwood without blinking. Why should I forgive you for that?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady. 

"I know that you didn't have another choice. You did what you could for me. I'm sorry I'm not the person you thought I could be but know this." Klaus cupped my face.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I never wanted to lose you. These past few months has been torture for me." I tried to get out of his grip.

"You should have thought about that sooner," I told him.

"Are you saying that you don't love me anymore?" Klaus asked when I started to walk away from him.

"No, Klaus! I love you too much to function. I miss you every day. But I can't deal with all of this." I was cut off because of Klaus kissing me. I kissed him back instantly. This was not what was supposed to happen but I couldn't help it. Before I knew it, he had me pressed up against a tree in the woods. I ripped off his jacket as he ripped off my top. I was so lost in his touch. A moan escaped my throat when he kissed my neck.

***********

Suddenly, we heard screaming coming from the lake house. It brought me back.

"Jeremy!" I screamed. Klaus let go of me and I ran back to the house without thinking about me not having a shirt on. When I ran inside, Jeremy and Matt looked down at a girl. It was the delivery girl. She was a vampire.

I turned to look at Klaus who was standing by the doorstep.

"Did you seriously turn her into a vampire?" I was angry with him again.

"I told you I needed the mark to grow." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you OK, Jer?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Amy? Uhm. Why are you only wearing a bra? What happened to your shirt?"

That was when I hit me. I stood in front of everyone only in my bra and jeans. Matt burst out in laughter.

"Oh, god!" I took the nearest blanket and wrapped it around me.

"Tell me you were not about to have sex with my sister in the woods?" Jeremy looked over at Klaus.

"I can't do that mate." Klaus smirked at him. I was so embarrassed.

"Shut up!" I told him and threw a pillow at him.

"I'm going to my room. I don't want to listen to this." I left them.

"If you invite me in we could finished what we started, Love!" Klaus was mocking me.

"Not a chance in hell!" I told him and slammed the door.

**********

A little while later, I came out of my room. Damon, Matt and Jeremy were standing in the living room.

"Hey.. Look who finally got her clothes back on!" Now Damon was mocking me. Matt and Jeremy was howling with laughter. I walked over to Damon and knocked him to the ground.

"Pissing off a werewolf so close to the full moon, not a very smart move my friend"

Damon nodded and got up again. I knew he wouldn't mock me again. Then Jeremy's phone rang. It was Klaus. He wanted them to come to a bar not so far from the lake house.

I decided to go with them. I knew that Klaus was up to something.

***********

I felt it all over me when we reached the bar. Something wasn't right. We walked inside and saw bodies all over the place. Klaus was sitting at the bar drinking by himself.

"I begun to think that you wouldn't find the place." Klaus said smugly.

"What the hell?" Jeremy looked around us. I understood what was happening.

"Did you kill all these people?" Matt asked in shock.

"He didn't kill them, they're in transition." I told them. 

"Little wolf is right. Killing them is your job." Klaus said and pointed at Jeremy.

"What? You said that you were going to convince Klaus to do this another way." Everyone looked at Damon.

"I thought about it and then I realized. His idea was better." Damon said, defending himself. 

"No way! I'm not doing this." Jeremy backed away a little bit.

"What makes you think you'll have a choice?"

"You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter's mark. Mark equals cure. You're in a bar full of almost vampires. Get you hunt on." Damon said to him.

"Screw you. You said that I wouldn't have to kill innocent people."

"Jeremy, they are not people."

"Enough! Have at it or else." Klaus threatened. 

"I don't take orders from you. I can't be compelled." Jeremy threw the stake on the ground.

"You're right. You can't, but I can compel them." Klaus pointed at the newborn vampires.

"I'm going to give you a 2 minutes head start before I send every vampire in here after you. You kill them or they kill your friend, Matt."

"No no. You turn them, he'll kill them. That was the deal. You know he can't take them all at once." Damon said.

"With you as his coach he will be fine. It's Matt that I'm worried about."

"Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. I'll be right behind you. You too Matt." Jeremy and Matt ran out the door.

"If I hear an engine start, I'll kill Matt myself!" Klaus shouted after them. I was boiling with anger.

Damon disappeared soon after and then Klaus started compelling the other vampires to go after them. I stayed behind.

"You're still here?" Klaus asked and stood behind me. I turned around to face him.

"Yeah, only so I could do this." I slapped him hard.

"Why are you such an ass sometimes? Did you really have to put Matt through all of this? He's an innocent human being! If I could've talked with my brother, things would have been a lot different." I yelled at him.

"You are sexy when you're angry." Klaus said and put his arms around me and pressed me against him. I was almost giving in to him but I held my ground.

"Don't you even think about it. I have to go and see if my brother's OK." I struggled out of his arms and walked to the door. Suddenly Klaus flashed in front of me.

"You're not going out there now. There are vampires everywhere. It's not safe for you."Klaus told me and I had to laugh.

"And whose fault is that? Don't worry, I will take the car back to the lake house. Besides, if I meet some of them then I'm more than capable to take care of myself." I walked pass him but he grabbed my arm turning me towards him again. Before I knew it, he crashed his lips onto mine. This time, I wasn't able to control myself. It had been too long. I pressed myself closer to him and pulled his hair a little.

Klaus growled picked me up, so I could wrap my legs around his waist. We moved back inside and he laid me down at the pool table.

***********

Warning lemons ahead. If you don't want to read it, scroll down.

I knew this was wrong but right now I didn't care. I wanted him. I grabbed his shirt and got it off him. I didn't want to rip it. Not much to do with my clothes. Before I had, the chance of getting my shirt off, it was already gone. So was my bra.

Klaus places butterfly kisses down my neck and over my breasts making my nipples hardening under his touch. I threw my head backwards and arched my back. I wanted to be closer to him. He undid my jeans and threw those away as well. I didn't want any teasing from him. Not today.

"Nik! Please!" I was moaning out his name.

"So impatient, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear. He kept on kissing me down my stomach and down to my wet center. I cried out. He was teasing me with his tongue making me squirm.

"Please stop teasing me!" I was whimpering. Klaus got up to my face again to kiss me as he undid his own pants. He spread my legs wider apart and lowered himself on top of me.

"You are mine!" He growled before easing himself into me. Oh, the pleasure. Klaus moved in and out of me slowly. Painfully slow. I brought his face down to mine and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth. That seemed to do the trick. His trusts got faster and deeper making me screaming out his name is pure ecstasy. I felt the pleasure filling up and I knew I was close.

"Look at me." Klaus told me and I held his gaze and at the same time I exploded Into an orgasm. My body was shaking violently. I never had that kind of reaction before. Klaus rode out his high right after I did.

"Amy!" he screamed out. Hah! Good to know I have the same effect on him. Klaus collapsed on top of me. Both of us breathing heavily.

"That was amazing!" I told him. Klaus kissed me tenderly.

"I know love. You and I are amazing together." He leaned his forehead against mine.

"I could have stayed like this forever." He told me.

"Well, let me tell you. I'm lying on top of a pool table pressed against balls and a stick. But yes. I would have stayed like this forever in a bed with you." I kissed him again and got up. I had to get back to the others now. I started to get dressed.

"You know, you really should stop ripping my shirts apart. This is the second one today." I showed Klaus my ruined shirt.

He chuckled while pulling on his pants.

"I will buy you new ones little wolf. You're going to need it." I put on my jacket, gave him a kiss and left.

***********

I pulled up in front of the lake house. I couldn't see any vampires around right now, so I hurried inside to the others. Elena was there as well.

"What took you so long?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh, I just stayed behind and talked to him a little bit." I answered quickly.

Damon looked at me. He saw my ruffled hair, also known as sex-hair and the fact that I didn't wear a shirt under my jacket.

"Tell me you didn't have sex with him before you came here!" Damon exclaimed, making everyone staring at me. 

"Please, stop looking at me like that!" I pleaded them, I felt my cheeks turn red and I hated this kind of attention. 

"Amy! Why would you do that? You remember what he did to Tyler?" Elena said to me. 

Judging me.

"You're the one to talk. You slept with this guy and he snapped Jeremy's neck once without knowing he was wearing his ring." I looked at her and Damon without saying anything else. Elena couldn't find anything else to say.

I walked pass them to change my clothes. Jeremy followed me.

"Hey. Where did you even do this? Please tell me you didn't do him in my car?" Jeremy said, hoping I didn't have sex in his car.

"God no! We ended up on the pool table." I said blushing.

"So you had sex on top of a pool table in a bar?" Jeremy asked surprised. I nodded my head. At first I thought my brother would yell at me and tell me what kind of idiot I was for sleeping with Klaus. 

But that wasn't the case...

Jeremy howled with laughter. Not the reaction I would have seen coming.

"Even if it was with Klaus, I have to say that you my sister, are a dirty little girl." I punched Jeremy in the arm.

"Stop it, please! You're embarrassing me!" I started to laugh too. It was true.

"Oh god! I'm a skank aren't I?" It was good that Jeremy wasn't judgmental like the other ones were. But then again, he had promised me that he would tolerate Klaus as long as he was my boyfriend and he treated me good. I put on my pj's and went to bed. I was so tried. Having sex with Klaus really takes it out of you.

**********

I woke up a few hours later to find out no one else went to bed. I got to the living room seeing Elena helping Matt with his neck wound. I gave them all a cup of coffee and stood beside Jeremy in the window.

"Sun's up. They're long gone." Jeremy told us.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Elena was upset with Damon.

"All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight!"

"He's not the best student in the world." Damon said pouring himself a glass of bourbon. I smacked the back of his head.

"So now it's my fault?" Jeremy asked.

"Stop talking!" Damon exclaimed and  I smacked him again.

"Ow! Stop it! Look I know you're angry but my way was the fastest, easiest and safest way to get Jeremy to complete his mark and to get you the cure." Damon explained.

"I don't care about the cure Damon. Not if it means that it will put the ones I love in danger." She pointed at Jeremy and me.

"It wouldn't have been no danger, if he hadn't gone all bleeding heart."

"He killed someone. Damon, those were innocent people." I spoke up.

"Don't get me started on you. It was your boyfriend who did this." Damon pointed his finger at me. I stayed quiet.

"Come on big Jer. We are going on a hunting trip." Damon told him.

"I'm coming with you. There's no way in hell I'm letting him go there alone with you." I told him and went back to my room to change.

***********

We drove over to the bar again and like yesterday, I had a bad feeling. Jeremy got himself ready with his gun. We walked through the door. I instantly smelled blood.

"Something's not right." I told them.

We walked out back and found all the vampires dead on the floor.

"Looks like we have to find you some new vampires. What a waste." Damon said.

"What the hell happened?" Jeremy asked. Suddenly a movement beside me made me jump. Kol!

"I confess. I did it. Jeremy! Good to see you mate." Kol was putting his arms up in surrender. He was mocking them.

"Sorry about the mess. It was a little crowded when I arrived and I prefer gatherings that are more intimate. We need to have a talk." Kol said and took a swig from his bottle.

"Drink?" He asked us.

"He's underage and I don't like you." I told him standing in front of my little brother.

"Huh. That was exactly what I was going to say." Damon told me.

"Imagine that." I stuck my tongue out to him.

"Ah, the lovely Amy Gilbert. How are you darling? Still as feisty as ever?" I begun to growl.

"Feisty enough to take this stake and shove it up your ass if you don't leave my brother alone." Damon had to hold me back.

"Come on now darling. Don't be like that." Kol said with a smirk on his face. 

"Cut the crap, Kol. Why are you here?" I snapped back at him. Kol was the most unstable of the Originals and I couldn't trust him what so ever. 

"You know. My brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track these down. Being in the shadows. Killing young vampires is easy. Or old ones for that matter." Kol told us. 

"Why? What is it for you either way?" Damon asked.

"You are risking waking up someone really dangerous." Haha. Kol was afraid of Silas.

"Ah, you must be talking about Silas." Damon said.

"What do you know of him?"

"Nothing and I don't want to either. Not our problem."

"Isn't it? A few hundred years ago, I came across some people who worshiped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again and when he does, then he would trigger the end of all time. Being an immortal you can see I'm opposed to the world ending. So I murdered all of them. And here you are willing to risk raising him in the search of the cure. I can't sit back and let that happen."

"We're not going to back down from finding the cure because you got scared hearing scary bedtime stories." Damon said nonchalant.

Kol pushed me away from my brother.

"Jeremy, we used to be mates in Colorado. You're a smart lad. Please call off this insane treasure hunt."

"I'm not calling anything off, mate." Haha. My little brother is mocking the original. Oh how I love that boy.

"I could kill you. But then I have to deal with the hunter's curse. And I don't really fancy being haunted for the next century. Better idea. I just rip off your arms." Kol said and everything happened so fast. Damon attacked Kol and told us to get out of there.

Without hesitation, I grabbed my brother's arm and ran out of the bar. We got quickly in the car and drove off. I was driving as fast as I could. Jeremy called Elena to tell her about Kol having Damon. I drove us back to Mystic Falls fast. Elena would meet us there. Why was all of this happening on the same day as the full moon?

**********

We reached the house and I dropped Jeremy off. Then I drove to Klaus. Elena was meeting me there. Without knocking, I walked right in. Elena wasn't here yet.

"Nik! Are you here?" I called through the house.

"In the living room sweetheart." I stomped my way in there.

"Hello again little wolf." He wrapped his arms around me, keeping me close. It made me almost forget why I was here in the first place. Klaus kissed me passionately.

"Nik. There's another reason for me being here." He didn't listen to me.

"Damn it! Klaus, would you just listen to me!" Klaus finally got the drift.

"Your mentally unstable little brother attacked us today. He killed all the vampires in the bar." I told him almost out of breath. 

 That was when Elena came in. Klaus sat down on the couch, dragging me down with him. Elena sat down on the opposite couch.

"A bit ironic you're coming to me for help. When your friends just tried to bury me in cement." Klaus said with a huff.

"This is your entire fault. You started this when you forced Jeremy to killing those vampires." Elena argued back. 

"And now my little brat of a brother have gone and made things worse. Well he never did like Damon." Klaus was being an ass again.

"I suppose I should do something about it, shouldn't I?" I smacked his head.

"Be nice!" I told him.

"Call him off, Klaus." Elena was being demanding.

"You are in no position to make demands, love. Whilst I'd like to cure you to make more hybrids, I do have other reasons to find the cure. Not the least that of destroying it. So you can't use it against me."

"Despite our differences. We all want the same thing. Please Klaus. I'm begging you."

I knew he loved to hear that from Elena. That bastard. Then he sighed and took out his phone.

"Little brother. Only two days home and I've been told you've already gone and made a mess."

"Come on Nik! I was only having some fun."

"Those vampires were for my hunter."

"We'll make some more. No shortage of people."

"Where's Damon Salvatore?"

"I just gave him a good and old proper beating."

"Yes, well you've had your fun. Now let him go and come home. And keep yourself out of trouble or you'll end up back in the box."

"Hey! You don't have to be nasty about it."

"I find it necessary when my siblings tries to sabotage me. Listen closely Kol. Stay away from the Gilbert boy. Do you understand?"

"Fine! I won't touch him you have my word."

Klaus hung up the phone and looked at Elena.

"There. All done. My brother will not harm your brother and Damon Salvatore is free."

"Thank you." Elena said and got up and left.

"I should be going too. It's not long until the moon is full." I told him and started to get up from the couch. Klaus grabbed a hold of me and yanked me down so I was straddling him.

"Stay a little while longer." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He started to kiss my neck.

"Didn't you get enough yesterday?" I asked him.

"I can never get enough of you."

I crashed my lips against his hungrily and I knew from that moment that my clothes were going to be ripped off again but that wasn't a big deal. I would be ripping out of my clothes soon anyway.

***********

I left the mansion a few hours later and I went straight to the woods. The turning was just around the corner. It didn't hurt as much as before. It went quickly this time. I was on all four again. I felt freedom. I was running around in the forest when I suddenly heard someone running and I smelled blood. I ran towards the smell. It was Jeremy. He was bleeding.

When Jeremy saw me, he stopped with a jolt. He was scared of me. He didn't know who I was. I took a step towards him with my head low. I was trying to show him that I wouldn't harm him. He looked me in the eyes for a moment. Then he realized who I was.

"Amy?" The next thing I know, Damon comes out of nowhere and attacks Jeremy. I was so furious. I got him off my brother before he could kill him. I was careful not to bite him. I knew something was wrong with him.

"Go ahead Amy. Kill me. Do it now!" Damon pleaded. Before I could do anything, Stefan came out of nowhere.

"Hello brother. Long time no see." With that, he broke Damon's neck. I was still growling and overly protective of my brother. I didn't want anyone to touch him.

"Amy. I'm not going to hurt Jeremy. I just want to heal him." Elena spoke up when she got there. I still didn't move.

"It's OK Amy. I promise you she won't hurt me." Jeremy told me. I looked back at him for a moment before stepping to the side.

"Thank you Amy. I'll be fine now." Jeremy told me. I nodded at him and left. I know it's my sister and one of my best friends standing there but let's face it, they are still vampires. I didn't want to push the luck.

***********

So what did you think? Amy got feisty again :) just like she used to be.

Until next time :D

*cathrineoriginal*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 7.4K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
361K 11.2K 147
Emily Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert by three minutes and the older sister of Jeremy Gilbert. Four months ago, their parents pass...
690K 15.8K 61
Penelope Gilbert is Elena and Jeremy Gilbert's big sister. The free spirited fun loving, traveler big sister. She's always tried to be there for her...
17.2K 387 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...