P.T.S.D |mashton

By -BisexualinDisguise

"I don't like it when you leave with no goodbye" "I don't like it when you try to figure me out" "I don't li... More

P.T.S.D |MASHTON|
Human Contact Is Overrated.
Dyed Red Hair And Lovely White Sweater
A Small Kiss To The Pale Flesh Of His Wrist
People Who Never Mean The Words They Speak
Until We've Lost And Have Been Lost
At Home With Him In My Arms
Loving Touches And Soft Kisses
Gripping His Delicate Hips
Red Flag Number Four
My Beautiful, Beautiful Baby
You Should Really Lock Your Window
A Twist In Their Stories
An Untold False Confession
Rushing Through Him Like A Shock Of Lightning
A Mental Health Condition
Psychological: Flashback, Fear, or mistrust
Out Of Place
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Breathy Moans

843 39 51
By -BisexualinDisguise

Warning: shitty smut
Unedited

Michael huffed a breath of annoyance as he unlocked the front door, throwing it open before angrily stomping inside. With as much force as his petite body could have possibly mustered, Michael slammed the door shut with a soft scream. The boy muttered incoherent mixed sentences of curse words and a certain name that tasted bitter on his tongue.

The angry pale boy toed off his worn out converse before dramatically stomping up the stairs, being sure to bring his leg up extra high so his normally light footsteps seemed ten times louder against the wood. The red heads eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were slightly pursed, his hands clenching and unclenching in anger. The boy opened his bedroom door, spotting a confused Ashton sitting with his back against the headboard and a book in his hands.

Michael didn't waste time with greetings, he threw his backpack to the ground and crawled into Ashton's lap, throwing the book to the ground and straddling him. Ashton raised his eyebrows but didn't refuse the younger boys actions. Michael tightly wrapped his arms around Ashton's middle and burrowed his face in the spot between Ashton's shoulder and neck. The tears that had been building behind the younger boys eyes finally made their way down his cheeks as his angry stupor turned into a broken-hearted expression.

"What's the matter princess?" Ashton asked, his voice thick with concern as he listened to the boy sniffle and heavily breathe against his neck. The older boy gently tried to push against Michael's chest so he could see his face but he only received a whine as the small boy tightened the grip of his arms around the older boys torso. Michael shook his head fiercely trying to relay the message that he wasn't going to speak about what happened. Of course Michael knew Ashton might have some comforting words that would help him feel better about the entire situation but right now he wanted to be stubborn and have Ashton hold him until he is ready to speak.

Knowing Michael wasn't about to spill what was bothering him Ashton dropped the subject and whatever questions he could be asking at the moment. Instead the tan boy nudged Michael's head to the side and peppered soft kisses against the younger boys neck. Ashton latched his lips onto the skin of Michael's jaw and gently sucked on the flesh, hard enough to make Michael breathe out in pleasure, but soft enough to not leave a mark. Ashton hummed in satisfaction when Michael slumped against his body and let out a long sigh as he limply rested his head against Ashton's shoulder.

"It was these boys at school" Michael whispered as Ashton moved his lips from the pale boys jawline, down to the section of skin just below his adam's apple.

"What'd they do?" Ashton asked, sliding his larger hands up and down Michael's clothed thighs. Michael lifted his hips as if to lean into Ashton's hands, his breathing coming out heavier as he swallowed hard, willing himself to speak.

"T-they said things a-about me" Michael whispered, wincing when he felt Ashton physically tense. There was one thing that stood out about Michael that himself and everyone seemed to have noticed; the boy wasn't very strong. If the world was ran by emotional strength then Michael would most definitely strive, but the world isn't like that, and Michael's fragile body can't take it.

"What things Michael?" Ashton asked, his hands unmoving on Michael's thighs as he tried to tilt his head and look at his face. Michael sniffled again, burying his face deeper in the crook of Ashton's neck.

"Michael what did they say?" Ashton insisted, harshly gripping Michael's thighs as his voice raised. Michael whimpered loudly, squirming as he tried to get out of Ashton's lap. Ashton's breath hitched as he watched Michael try to desperately get out of his lap, his face filled with fear. His pale hands desperately clawed at Ashton's larger hands, trying to get them unlatched from his thighs, but the older boy just sat there trying to keep his pulse from rising. Ashton shut his eyes tight, breathing deeply as he listened to Michael whimper and sniffle. Ashton opened his eyes again, watching the tears fall down Michael's pink cheeks.

"No. No. No. Baby I'm sorry" Ashton softly said, desperately tried to soothe the scared pale boy. "I'm so sorry princess. I was just upset that someone would ever think something bad about you, you're perfect to me baby"

Michael gradually stopped squirming, letting Ashton gently rub his hips once more. Michael hiccupped quietly as he laid his head on Ashton's shoulder again, letting his nose rub against the side of the tan boys skin.

"Th-they said I was weak and worthless, a waste of space" Michael whimpered as he once again clung onto Ashton as if he were his life line, but right now, he basically was. Michael needed to be held because Ashton was willing to hold him, Ashton wanted to hold Michael and Michael needed to feel that want. Michael closed his eyes, limply falling against Ashton again with a small whimper.

Ashton gently brought his hands up and held both sides of Michael's face, ignoring the whining sound that Michael made when Ashton pulled his face away from his neck. Hazel met Green as Ashton managed to pry Michael's face out of the side of his neck. The younger boys eyes were glazed over with tears, his nose slightly running as he held back sobs. His throat probably ached as he whined and tried not to completely break down in front of Ashton.

"You know your none of those things right?" Ashton asked softly. Michael shrugged, refusing to meet Ashton's eyes again, he tried to bow his head but Ashton's hands were keeping a firm yet gentle grip of his cheeks. Ashton made a displeased noise as he forced Michael to look at him.

"Physical strength could never be as important as the amount of emotional strength you have, do you hear me?" Ashton sternly said. Michael nodded slowly, allowing Ashton to run his thumb against his cheek bone. "And just because some kid said your worthless does not mean you are, you are worth everything and more, and no one as beautiful and kind as you could ever be a waste of space"

Ashton leaned his forehead against Michael's as listened to the pale boy softly whimper and sniffle. The elder leaned over a grabbed a tissue from the box on Michael's nightstand and held it out for the crying boy, Michael giggled as he took the tissue and blew his red tipped nose with it.

"Ash?" Michael whispered softly, bringing his hands up to lace in the older mans honey blonde curls.

"What is it princess?" Ashton brought his hands back to Michael's hips, letting them travel beneath his sweater, his thumbs running gently across his sharp hipbones. Michael bit his lip softly as he stared down at the tan man beneath him, admiring the older boys soft curls between his fingers, his smooth pink lips that were curved into a small smile as he stared back up at Michael.

Releasing a soft breath Michael leaned down and captured Ashton's lips between his own, memorizing the way Ashton's plump lips felt slotted between his own. Ashton hummed softly, sliding his hands up Michael's legs until they were gingerly squeezing his thighs. The two boys moved their lips slowly, in a soft passionate kiss that nothing could ever compare to. Michael's lips were thin yet soft and supple, while Ashton's were slightly chapped and more plump.

Ashton slid his hand away from Michael's thighs and slipped them under the boys sweater, running his cold fingers along the smooth skin of Michael's belly. Michael whimpered into Ashton's mouth as his eyes fluttered shut, his fingers clutching onto Ashton's curls. Michael let his fingers fiddle with the hem of Ashton's shirt until the older boy clutched it himself and pulled it over his head. The tan boy did the same with Michael's sweater, letting both pieces of clothing fall to the floor.

"So beautiful baby. My beautiful baby" Ashton whispered as he placed his hands on Michael's bum, gently flipped them over he was hovering over the smaller boy. Michael released a delicious whimper as Ashton latched his lips onto his chest, sucking and nibbling at his skin.

"You make me feel special- worth something" Michael whispered, squeezing his eyes shut when he felt Ashton's movements cease. The pale boy was scared when he felt Ashton's mouth detach from his skin, he could feel the older boy move close to his ear. Probably to laugh and tell him that this was all a joke and he was worth nothing- like everyone else does.

"You're worth everything baby" Michaels eyes snapped open, locking his teary emerald eyes with Ashton's soft hazel ones.

As Ashton's lips curved into a sweet smile an unfamiliar warmth filled his stomach. He was staring down at this beautiful, pale boy who's emerald eyes shone with a brightness that he probably didn't know was there, but Ashton did. The hazel eyed boy hadn't been able to feel... alive for seven years, but staring down at this insecure boy Ashton felt everything. He couldn't put a definition to the word emotionless because he was feeling everything. Sadness was evident when he saw the tears threatening to spill from Michael's pretty green eyes, happiness when Michael brought his hand up and brushed his soft fingertips against the boys cheekbones, adoration when he looked down at Michaels pudgy, milky, soft stomach, lust when Michael brought his bottom lip between his teeth. Ashton was feeling and it made him feel alive.

Ashton leaned down again and pressed a soft kiss to Michaels lips before moving down, trailing wet, open mouthed kisses down Michael's chest until he reached the hem of his jeans. Ashton paused and took a second to suck and bite at the skin of Michael's hipbones until there were dark purple marks scattered on the skin. Ashton smiled against Michaels skin when hearing the boy moan softly as he blew cool air onto the group of scattered hickeys. Ashton sat on his knees as he unbuttoned Michaels jeans, looking up at the boy for a sign to continue. When Michael nodded shyly, with a blush coating his cheek, Ashton slid the black material down the boys legs, letting his nails scrap against the smooth skin of Michael's legs. Ashton stood up and pulled his own pants down his legs, kicking them off of his ankles before climbing back onto the bed.

"My beautiful, beautiful, baby. You are so precious baby, so beautiful, and all mine" Ashton kissed Michaels forehead, then his nose, then finally his lips.

"All yours" Michael whimpered softly. Ashton smiled softly, bringing his hips down and rolling them into Michael's.

Michael gasped, his eyebrows scrunching together as he gripped onto Ashton's shoulders for dear life. Ashton's thick member could clearly be felt against Michaels, he circled his hips as he kissed the pale boys neck. Michael bent his knees slightly as Ashton buried his face in the crook of his neck, leaning his weight on his elbows. Ashton slipped one leg over Michaels and moved his hips back and forth against the smaller boys. Michael placed his hands on the older boys hips, trying to push the material of his boxers down, but Ashton gently grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them down.

"Not today baby" Ashton said softly, grinding his hips down harshly, Michaels fingers stretched as he desperatly tried to grip onto the bed sheets.

Breathy moans filled the room as they moved their hips together, one of Michaels fingers laced in Ashton's hair, the other tightly gripping his arse. Michael pressed down on the tan mans arse, making him press against his aching member harder. Michael moaned, squirming against the mattress as his breathing became rugged and uneven.

"A-Ash- I-" Michael cut himself off with a soft moan, his eyebrows furrowing as his eyes shut.

"Come on baby. Cūm for me- hmm- come on baby" Ashton's voice was rough and husky, a deep warmth filling his abdomen. Michael bucked his hips into Ashton's, moaning breathlessly as his stomach clenched, a hot liquid filled his tight boxers as he tightened his grip on Ashton's curls. Ashton groaned, sitting up on his knees, pulling his boxers below his thighs, and wrapping his fingers around his leaking cøck and pumping himself at a fast pace. The hazel eyed mans head fell back as thick ribbons of cūm fell onto Michaels pale stomach. The pale boy moaned quietly, the hot white ribbons resting on his heated belly.

Once Ashton caught his breath he tucked himself back into his boxers before getting up from the bed. He wet a washcloth and grabbed a pair of boxers before moving back to Michael. He slipped the boys messy boxers off of his hips before cleaning him up and putting on the fresh pair. Michael's eyes were droopy as he limply let Ashton clean him up. When Ashton finished he slipped onto the bed beside Michael and pulled the boy close to his chest.

"My beautiful baby, you're worth more than every star in the night sky and every drop of water resting in the ocean. My beautiful, beautiful baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...
1.8M 58.9K 38
Rebecca has always had a rough time in life, she's in and out of therapy for years, but so has Michael Clifford, the Australian boy in the grade abov...
13.4K 839 35
"So this is life. Moving on with or without you." 11k reads, thank y...
928 9 18
what happens when 14 year old Ashlynn Clifford is sent to live with her older brother since her parents are dead? will she adjust to the rockstar lif...