Revelations ∞ Liam Dunbar [1]

By ashleylon

Elizabeth Shields has been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski for as long as she can remembe... More

00 | Summary
01 | Monstrous Dog Boy
02 | Soap?
03 | Intense
04 | Condition Terminal
05 | She's A Chimera
06 | Green Eyes
07 | Super Wolf Powers
08 | Oh, Parrish
09 | Roar
¡PREQUEL!
10 | More Problems
11 | Missing Teenager
12 | Library Clean-Up
13 | We're Going Camping
15 | Eichen House
16 | Eichen House: Part II
17 | Eichen Finale
18 | Coach Finstock Returns
19 | Marie-Jeanne Who?
20 | The Beast Of Gevaudan
21 | Should've Had A Gun
22 | Never-Ending Night
23 | You'll Be Okay
24 | Denouement
¡THE END!

14 | Argent x2

5K 137 33
By ashleylon

Chapter Fourteen

After hearing metallic-clanking-sounds in the distance, followed by sparks of light, Scott and Stiles rejoined me in the jeep. I was right, it was Kira.

The next day, we finally made it to Kira. I saw her mother standing tall with a sword positioned perfectly, as Kira held out a large staff. "Hurry! They look like they're about to battle to the death or something," I shouted, leaning over Stiles' shoulder from the backseat.

We slid up to them, Scott rolling out of the car before we came to a complete stop, flashing his fangs and red-eyes at the people in front of Kira. He let out a growl,

"Get in!" Stiles and I shouted, as he motioned for Kira and her mom. After another second, they both bolted for the car, piling into the back with me.

"Oh- ow. Okay. Watch the face, please..." I muttered, as they climbed ontop of me, shoving me against the window so we could all fit in the back.

"This is gonna make for a comfortable ride home.." I added.

One of the people-like-creatures threw a spear at Kira's mother, which she easily split in half with her katana. "Come on, come on! Let's go!" Stiles shouted, as she ran into the car, slamming the door as we sped away.

"Everyone okay?" Stiles breathed, earning a small nod from Noshiko, before I slowly turned my head to Kira. I quickly looked away with wide eyes when I realized her and Scott were kissing- well, technically making out..

Stiles looked in the rear-mirror, then quickly to the backseat, having to do a double-take.

"You came back for me.." Kira breathed, causing me to bury my face in my hands. How is it that I get stuck in the backseat with the two love-birds?

"I love you...I love you so much." she smiled, as did Scott, before the two continued kissing.

"Awe, that's so sweet-" I started, looking towards them before looking away again. "Alright, private moment. I get that..." I looked out the window.

After an extremely long, and annoying ride home, I stood in Scott's kitchen. I was rummaging through his cabinets looking for food, when someone opened the front door. Scott was currently asleep on the couch,

I walked out of the kitchen, towards Kira when I saw Mason and Liam.

"Hey, guys...what's up?" I asked, slightly whispering as they nodded towards the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows, leading them towards the kitchen. I widened my eyes in confusion, signaling for them to start talking.

"We know what Theo's doing...we found out from Corey," Liam spoke up first.

"I found out from Corey..." Mason corrected, causing me to squint at the two of them,

"He said he's looking for a blind alpha." Liam added, causing my face to drop. I've only ever met, and heard of, one blind alpha.

Deucalion.

I stood still for a second before scurrying back to the living room. "Kira. Wake up Scott." I advised, receiving a curious look from her as a response.

"Just- do it.." I pleaded, as she slowly nodded.

"Scott, wake up.." she whispered to Scott, who was still sleeping on the couch. He slowly opened his eyes before he sat up, meeting eyes with Liam and Mason.

"What's wrong?" he asked,

"I found out something from Corey..." Mason started, as I tapped my foot on the floor. "We know what Theo's doing.." he repeated exactly what he told me,

"He's looking for an alpha." Liam slowly added, as I stopped pacing and stood beside Mason and Liam.

"He's looking for a blind alpha." I exclaimed, causing Scott to sit up even more.

"Deucalion." he breathed, and we both exchanged looks.

After informing Scott about Theo looking for Deucalion, we went to the hospital. We also told Stiles, which is why there were currently four of us piling out of the elevator.

Kira, Scott, Stiles, and I walked over Mr. Stilinski. We all stopped in our spot when bodies were being wheeled left and right.

"Who found em?" Stiles quietly spoke up,

"Argent." Sheriff Stilinski sighed, "And he said the doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is."

"We've got a theory," Scott chimed in,

"A slightly terrifying theory..." I added.

"Well, the M.E said the victims were killed somewhere else, and then dumped in those tunnels." Sheriff Stilinski clarified.

"Like a human trash heap?" I contorted my face,

"Hey, what if the dread doctors are hiding the bodies." Scott acknowledged.

"Well, they need a new hiding spot now.." I addressed, before receiving strange looks from everyone.

"Why would they do that?" Kira quietly asked,

"Maybe they're covering for it." Stiles proposed, "Protecting it like a parent would."

"Protecting, what?" Sheriff beamed.

"A werewolf." Scott breathed,

"It's called the 'Beast'." Kira added.

"I know...horrifying," Stiles agreed with his wide-eyed father.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish, because it looks like his dream is coming true." Sheriff Stilinski whispered, causing my face to fall.

Hellhound.

We're still teenagers, so obviously we were still expected to go to school.

Horrible, I know..

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." a voice over the PA spoke as I ruffled through my locker, searching for my biology textbook.

I slightly turned when I heard two heavy pairs of footsteps walking past. I had a mini panic-attack until I noticed it was just two deputies, not the dread doctors.

They were almost just as frightening though, because they were each armed with giant rifle-looking guns.

"Where the hell is it.." I muttered, searching through my locker.

"Hey, Liz-"

"Ahh!" I shouted, hitting my arm on the inside of the locker. "Jesus, Mason...don't sneak up on me like that.."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to...but hey, you're back." he smiled, motioning to me.

"Yeah...I'm back. I don't know what you were expecting, it was just a road trip to find my best friend's kitsune-girlfriend." I faked a smile, as I looked at him.

"So..uh, what are you looking for?" he peered into my locker,

"Biology textbook, I can't find it.." I rummaged through my backpack, which now rested on my leg as I balanced it in the air.

"Uh, Liz.." Mason slowly spoke,

"Yeah?" I looked up from my backpack.

"It's right here." he pointed to my locker, where my biology textbook was sitting perfectly in front of my other books.

"Right, thanks." I breathed, grabbing it and shoving it into my backpack. I slammed my locker shut, before slinging my backpack over my shoulder and walking away.

"See you later?" he shouted to me, and I waved my fingers in response as I continued walking.

My book was in the front of my locker...I seriously couldn't have missed it.

"You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles' voice spoke, as I noticed him talking with a deputy, who was holding a rifle-looking gun.

"Your Dad's the one that issued us these things, and he wouldn't officially say why." the deputy spoke, as Scott walked up to Stiles and I.

"Wha- did he say anything unofficially?" Scott chimed in, looking to Stiles and I before his eyes went back to the deputy.

"No. But everyone's got a theory." the un-named deputy responded. I looked closely at his name-tag,

Strauss.

Using my newlyfound information, I added to the conversation. "Well, Strauss, what's yours? Your theory, that is..."

"I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?" Deputy Strauss avoided the conversation,

"Come on, Strauss. What's your theory?" I badgered.

The deputy inspected his surroundings before facing us, "Do you guys believe in the supernatural?"

My eyes widened, as Stiles, Scott, and I exchanged looks.

"Yeah, I gotta get to class.." I stammered, walking away from them. I let out a breath and shook my head as I walked to my biology class.

"No, I-" I fought on the phone with my Aunt Carol in the boys locker room, "I know...and I promise, I will be home after school. Love you too, bye." I sighed, furiously hitting the end-call button as I stood next to Liam.

He was loading some of his lacrosse gear into his gym bag, as I leaned on the locker next to him.

"She's still worried about you?" he furrowed his eyebrows at me,

"Yep." I breathed, "Apparently, not going straight home after we got back to Beacon Hills last night was a mistake."

I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep on Scott's couch,

"Well, I'm sure she'll forget about it soon...usually she's understanding about that stuff, right?" he acknowledged.

"I mean...yeah, but last time I went on a 'camping trip' it was to Mexico to find Derek. I wouldn't exactly expect her to believe me," I leaned my head back against the locker.

Before Liam could respond, Malia quickly walked over to us.

"Whoa, this is the boys locker room." I announced,

She shot me a look, "Then why are you in here?"

"I'm on the team, and Coach said it's easier if we're all in one place. Although, I honestly think it has something to do with the school budget, and-" I tried to explain,

"Don't care." she affirmed, before turning to face Liam, "I need you to tell Scott something for me."

"Uh- why me?" Liam stuttered, glancing to me before looking back at Malia.

"Because I can't right now." she responded, "Are you gonna do it or not?"

Something's sketchy here...Malia doesn't seem like herself.

"Uh, he's not really talking to me.." Liam started, "You should get someone else. Literally anyone else."

The school bell rang, causing Liam to pick up his gym bag and sling it over his shoulder, before I pointed to myself, "Someone like me.."

I stopped leaning against the locker, and stood beside Liam. "Fine, just tell him he was right about the tunnels. Just tell him that, okay?" Malia chirped.

"What do you mean?" my eyebrows quickly furrowed,

"When we were down there looking for Liam and Hayden, we didn't know it yet, but we were a lot closer than we thought. There's an Operating Theater down there- down in the tunnels." she quickly spoke,

"How do you know?" Liam chimed in.

"Mostly by scent. Just tell him, okay? Tell Scott he was right." she oddly added before walking away, leaving the locker room. Liam and I were left standing next to each other, sharing the same confused look.

What the hell was that all about?

"Liam," I hissed, following slowly behind him. "Liam.." I added, racing up to his side. "I have a bad feeling about this- we shouldn't be down here.."

We continued walking, turning around several corners. The both of us looked up at the dripping pipes, "I could've sworn we just passed these.." Liam breathed, as I ran a hand through my hair.

"You lost?" Scott's voice spoke up, causing me to jump.

"Oh my god...don't do that.." I put my hands on my knees, before standing back up.

"Completely." Liam admitted, disregarding my comment. "How'd you know we were down here?"

Scott walked closer to us, "I followed you."

"Why are you following us?" Liam narrowed his eyes,

"Why are you down here?" Scott retorted, as I folded my arms.

"Just trying to figure out if this is where they took us...me and Hayden. Malia said she was down here too, that the scent was the same. She said you were right." Liam replied,

Scott paused for a moment before speaking, "Uh, there's a turn you keep passing. It's easy to miss."

"How many times did you watch us pass it?" I let out a laugh.

"Five." he lightly smiled, as Liam shook his head. "Come on. Let's see if we can find it together."

The three of us took off down another tunnel.

Scott was basically stalking us..

It's been a few hours since Liam and I first entered the tunnels. We went down a few more turns before Scott held out his hands, looking down at them. "Do you feel that?" he asked, most likely directed towards Liam.

"Like something's vibrating." Liam responded, before I looked down at my hands.

"I feel it too." I admitted, before looking up at Scott and Liam. Both of them looked back at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"Nothing it's just..your eyes. They're green again." Scott softly spoke, and I looked into a puddle, staring at my reflection. It was dark, but I could see my light-green eyes.

"I can't tell where it's coming from." Liam averted the topic back to the vibration that we all felt.

I looked up after I saw my eyes return to their natural color, and ripples formed in the puddle. The ground was vibrating too. "It's coming from everywhere."

After a brief moment of silence, and Scott and I exchanging a glance, Liam sighed. "I was just trying to do something right."

"You do a lot right." Scott reassured him,

"Yeah, but I did one thing really wrong."

"Those kids are alive. Everything before that doesn't matter." Scott reassured.

"It should. I feel like I had to do more than just say sorry." Liam bickered,

"Actually, you still haven't done that." I chimed in, referring to him apologizing to Scott. I then quickly backed up a step, allowing them to work out their issues.

"Back at my old school...at Devenford, I got into a fight with this kid." Liam started, as I looked around the long tunnel that we were in, inspecting all of the pipes, as I traced my fingers over the snake sculpture that we found earlier.

"I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that sooner or later, we were gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something. Like maybe, somehow I have to save your life." he finished, and I turned around to look at them, before looking back to the snake sculpture on the wall. I kept tracing it, before I put my hands around it, and twisted it.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance." Scott gave him a small smile,

"Not down here...we've been walking around for hours and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." Liam confessed.

"Guys..." I cautioned, and Scott walked over to me. I turned the sculpture once more, before Scott's eyebrows furrowed. I moved out of the way, so Scott could continue turning it. Once he stopped, we heard a small whirring sound, like a battery dying.

Then, we all exchanged a look, and turned back to the wall. An area had opened, revealing a door. Scott went to open it, and the three of us cautiously stepped inside. We stood facing Chris Argent with open mouths, as he held a gun at the door, putting it in belt once he saw that it was us. Scott and I walked closer to the inside of the room, and Liam remained lingering behind.

"You didn't..." Scott spoke, after a pause of silence.

"I had to." Argent admitted.

Gerard Argent walked out of the shadows, and Scott flashed his alpha-red eyes.

"Hello, Scott. I haven't seen that color on you...it suits you." Gerard addressed, and I gulped, standing next to Scott.

"Who's the old guy?" Liam curiously asked, causing Gerard to chuckle.

"You don't want to know.." I spat, my face growing disgusted.

I've always hated Gerard.

"Uh, at the moment- they would call me a necessary evil. But you can call me Gerard." he smirked,

"What were you thinking?" Scott asked Chris.

"That we need him." Chris affirmed.

"He's right." Gerard agreed, "If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent."

"He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written and everything passed down." Chris walked closer to us.

"You sure about this?" Scott hesitantly asked,

"Take a look." Chris nodded his head, where Scott, Liam, and I followed him and Gerard over to a wall. It looked like something has jumped out of it, but in reality it was just a painting.

"The one on the right, is the Beast of Gevaudan. Do you know what the other one is?" Chris asked, causing Scott and I to shake our heads in response.

"The Hellhound." Gerard spoke up, causing my eyes to widen. "The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night. But you may know them as ordinary people during the day."

"And most likely neither of them know what they are." Chris looked at us, where Liam shook his head at Scott. "What is it?"

"We found a message in Latin...'Damnatio Memoriae'." Scott slowly replied.

"They want it to remember itself." Gerard looked to Chris,

"That might give us time." Chris looked down.

"Time for what?" Liam chimed in,

"To prevent this." Chris responded, before walking over to the painting, and kicking at the bottom of the wall. He began chipping off the tile-wall and revealed more of the painting.

We all squinted at the image, trying to get a better look. "Who are they?" Liam questioned,

"Us." I whispered, still staring at the painting.

"It's all of us." Scott breathed.

And I thought the assassins were bad...

Ahh, so many different scenes in this, none of them were more than 5 minutes in the episode. I promise you the next 2 chapters are my favorites.

However, it's a good thing I had a little bit of the episode from a few weeks ago still in here, because there wasn't much to write about in this episode.

I have my favorite TeenWolf episodes, and this one wasn't really one of them..

Until the next chapter, goodbye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Danger By Char428

Fanfiction

68 0 27
Erin has been through a lot with her best friends Scott, Stiles, and Lydia. They've dealt with Peter as a crazy alpha, Jackson as a kanima, the alph...
1.4K 97 27
Neriah Hale, the Hybrid Alpha, Scott McCall's adopted sister, Stiles Stilinski's ex situationship, and Isaac Lahey's girlfriend...Oh, and Beacon Hill...
40 5 5
Sophia McCall Sophia and Scott McCall have been inseparable from their best friend Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember. They played in...
58.8K 817 13
Sequel to The Lost Beta Maya was a very young omega till she met Derek Hale one night and she finally had a family. Then 2 years later they return t...