A Boyfriend Like Him

By JeanLouise

It's a well-known fact Taylor Cadley likes to play with girls. Lucy Walters likes to remind Taylor that his s... More

A Boyfriend Like Him
Relationship-a-fied
Can't Help Stupid
Go Chuck Stuff, Loser
First And Fakest
Had Sex, Not Feelings
What's The Catch?
His Pants To My Ovaries
You're Beyond Me
Besties Before Testes
Shot For Shot
Done Deal T-Swizzle
Unbelievable
Magic Trick
Just Not Enough
Damn It Ovaries! Get Your Shit Together
Yes Boss
Is It Working Yet?
You Look Like A Babe
Sweet Boy
A Sensitive Jerk
Brunch
You're Positively A Harlot
Snuffaluffagus
Oh, Taylor
Mr University-Adult
Chicken Twisties
Pretty Woman
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Call Me Shakespeare, Baby
Your hot
Small Dick Joke
You Broke My Orgasm
As Silk
Viva La Vegemite
As Always A Pleasure
Sugar Tits
Walk of Shame
Stalker
Everybody Wins
Captain D-Bag
Cellulite In Leggings Heart
Chest Day
Oh, My Sweet Sweet Weird Little Sweetie
His Little Eggshell
Them Gains
Geez Louise
Preach
Tuesday, You Fuckers
Peachy Mama
Pookie
Pumpkin Boo
Sunshine
Willow
Sugar Plum
No Longer For Public Consumption
Angel
Honey Bun
Sugar Pie
Magenta
Underestimated
Honey Bee
Hella Dignified
On The Prowl
He's Majestic
The End
Epilogue - Mayday!
Bonus

Warp Speed Relationship

78.1K 1.4K 85
By JeanLouise

Chapter Three
-Warp Speed Relationship-

As we stepped out of the building, Taylor offered me his hand with an amused smile. I gave him a coy glance as I slipped my hand into his and we started walking.

"You know what?" He mused as we strolled along the path, "I like this already." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You like it so far," I corrected him. "Wait until you have to choose between getting laid Saturday night and snuggling on the couch." Kathy laughed at the frown that came on Taylors face.

"I'd never leave you to snuggle with someone else, I'd definitely choose having sex with you," He grinned, making me shove him away from me. He came back and wrapped his arm around my neck, making us side hug as we walked.

"Yeah, yeah. It's all just one big novelty now," I rolled my eyes at him. "It'll wear off."

"Yeah, yeah," He mocked me. "Whatever you think, Tensy," He teased as we got to the café. Kathy walked in front of us towards a table in the outside section and then stopped to a grinding halt, making Taylor stop in front of me and me run into the back of him as he led me.

"Let's not sit outside," she said quickly.

"Yeah, agreed," Taylor murmured, tightly. I turned and walked back through our path, unsure of the problem until we were seated inside and I saw Jake and Milly sitting outside next to the only empty table out there.

"Thanks guys," I murmured as I turned my back to the scene unfolding out there. He laughed happily as she grinned excitedly, not a care in the world or respect for anyone else that was strung along in their worlds.

"Just as much for me as it was for you," Taylor grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I let him keep his hand clasped with mine as we looked over the menu. I already knew exactly what I wanted, but used the menu as an excuse to be distracted, because Taylor rubbing his thumb along mine was making me feel awkward again. He seemed to be able to slip into the role without an issue, going from zero to a hundred within the blink of an eye. That was typical Taylor though, shouldn't expect anything less. He wanted to have fun and even though what he doing wasn't all that entertaining, he would make sure it was by seeing the best in the situation. I wasn't sure why he wanted me to help him with the assignment. Kathy would have been a better option; they had already been intimate and had been attracted to each other. I was sweating over another guy and he wanted me to hang off him and pretend to have feelings for him. I wasn't sure there was logic in that.

"You okay?" He leaned towards me, speaking quietly. I nodded my head, glancing at him.

"As long as they stay there and we stay here." I tried to give him a small smile.

"She's got nothing on you," He murmured, his hand reaching up to tuck the hair on my face behind my ear.

"I wish I could believe you," I winced as I heard Jakes familiar loud laugh through the window.

"Me too," He grinned, amused by my answer. I gave him a 'yeah, right. Whatever' look that he gave right back to me that made me laugh. "That's better, I don't like my girls miserable. If you're going to be my girlfriend, I won't allow you to frown," He teased.

"I'm not your girlfriend," I reminded him.

"That's not what everyone else thinks," Kathy cut in, looking just past me, highly amused. "Y'all busted by the heartbreaker and his cheater." I wanted to turn around so bad, but my pride wouldn't let me. Taylor made me laugh again, by adding to our little show by nuzzling into my neck.

"Kiss me," He demanded, grinning at me. "Let's twist the knife of regret right into him." His eyes blazed and I realised just how much those two out there had upset Taylor too. Milly had ruined a good friendship and Jake had encouraged it by choosing Milly over Taylor and then over me too.

"I can't," I shook my head, still smiling at him.

"Then allow me," He offered and didn't wait for permission. His lips hit my cheek and my face would have been as pink as the inside of a ripe watermelon.

"Oh, I think our boys just realised his mistake..." Kathy sung out quietly, looking down to busy herself by adjust the table settings that were already perfect. "He really didn't like that, oh look there they go." She looked back up and this time I followed her line of vision to see Milly storming off down the side walk and Jake following behind her looking just as agitated, if the tight set of his shoulders was anything to go by. With her back turned so she couldn't see me scoping her out, I studied her. She was petite, bottle blonde to match the bottle tan and legs that shouldn't look like that in a skirt. It wasn't fair. No wonder he picked her. I'd pick her too.

"Now that that's over..." Taylor begun, sending me a sly amused glance, "What will it be, my girlfriend?"

"Bacon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms," I told him, handing over my menu. Taylor looked at Kathy with a questioning look.

"Same," She answered his silent look. "But add avocado."

"Excellent," Taylor declared like the king of our table.

After ordering for us and adding a fruit platter for us all to share, Taylor leant on the table and clasped his hands together.

"So ladies, what classes are we missing to have this lovely breakfast meeting today?" He asked, looking at us.

"Nothing important," Kathy assured him. "I rarely go to Monday morning lectures, the professors load them up on to the student web for us."

"Same for me, I only go to Marks class on Mondays," I told Taylor.

"So I can keep you here to brainstorm with me?" He asked, looking pleased. "Awesome," he murmured to himself, pulling out his phone.

"Ooh, brainstorming," Kathy's eyes lit up. "What are we brainstorming?" She asked, leaning onto the table to also clasp her hands together. I sat back as red flags waved in my head. They're both excited; this can't be end well for me.

"We're brainstorming this whole relationship shebang. I haven't ever been in one properly, so I need to cram this all into two weeks and see how I go. Now relationships," He looked at me, and I knew I was a deer in the headlights. "You've had one. What do you do?" He asked, resting his elbow on the table and his head in his hand giving me his complete attention.

"What?" I squeaked, "I have to be the girlfriend and come up with the ideas?" I groaned.

"Well yeah, that's why you are the girlfriend," Kathy stated. "I've never been in a relationship either. Not one long enough to give any pointers anyway. You had Trent and you guys didn't break up because you guys suck at relationships," She shrugged. "You're the logical choice," She assured me. I groaned and threw myself on the table in a fit.

"I don't want to be the logical choice," I whined making them both laugh.

"Sucks to be you then," Kathy laughed. "Now brainstorming..." She looked at me expectantly; I glanced at Taylor who was looking at me expectantly too.

"Um... You got to be nice to each other?" I murmured, wide eyed and unsure. Kathy looked at Taylor unbelieving.

"How has she had a long term relationship and we haven't, with that sort of shit?" She asked him and Taylor gave me a disappointed look and shrugged.

"She's useless," He agreed, before cracking and giving me a shadow of a smile to assure me he was only teasing.

"Relationships, Lucy!" Kathy nearly yelled. "Meeting the parents... Introducing friends... Introducing the hot friends. Give us a timeline or something," she smacked her hand on the table, passionately and it startled me.

"Oh," I chewed my lip for a moment. "Um, okay. Well. I-uh... Trent and I grew up together so we already did all that way before we got together but I guess, well. You would meet the safe friends first and the hot wild ones and then maybe the parents but it should all take longer than two weeks," I murmured.

"We just don't have that much time," Taylor sighed. "It'll have to be a warped speed relationship. Let's just pretend we've already been together three months," He suggested, grinning and making his eyebrows dance.

"I was still with Trent for another month, three months ago," I replied dryly, giving him the usual 'you're-an-idiot-Taylor' look, I reserved just for him.

"Screw Trent, he doesn't care about my school grades." His fist hitting the table passionately scared both Kathy and I. "He's holding us back. Next Sunday, you're coming with me to meet my parents," He told me and I gawked at him.

"No, Taylor," I laughed, shaking my head.

"Oh, yeah!" He nodded his head vigorously at me. "Warp speed baby," He assured me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.2M 39.8K 52
Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi-Goddess surrounded by humans and werewo...
82.9K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
178K 11.9K 45
Romance novelist Lucy Figueroa lives a life of the imagination. While her stories are filled with fictional alpha male heroes, her real life is fille...