Mondays - Camren

By fansecrets-revealed

You smiled to me and I thought: Damn, I'm fucking in love with you... -this is the original version, so there... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
WINTER SPECIAL
Epilogue

Part 22

19.7K 522 258
By fansecrets-revealed

"A perfect harmony."

The ride to prom was lively. The music was turned all the way up and everyone was dancing as they sang along to what the Dinah's iPod was playing. Camila, on the other hand, stared out the window, watching other cars pass them. Her mind completely blurred by the look in Lauren's eyes when they parted.

"Mila!!!" Dinah snapped Camila off her trance and pulled her out of her seat. "Let's dance. Get turnt! The night is have just begun!"

Camila flashed her best friend a small smile before taking the girl's advice and letting loose. She was handed a glass of champagne, which she happily took and gulped down. It wasn't long when the limo stopped at the destination.

All of the girls and Troy stepped out of the limo and gaped at the setting. Their prom was held at a grand mansion. It was big and elegant. The lawn was green as day and perfectly trimmed. It was like everything Camila had imagined. Her eyes trailed along a long pathway leading up to the majestic entrance guided by lights on the ground.

"Wow." Camila breathed as she took it all in. She bit her lip and sighed deeply feeling the guilt rise up. "Lauren would have loved this."

"C'mon, Mila!" Ally called out, already walking up to where the other students, including Dinah and Normani, were lining up for pictures. Before entering the actual event, there was a small photo booth where couples and groups can have their pictures taken by professionals. It was a memorabilia for later on.

The Cuban-Mexican nodded and lifted her dress up, fully intending to follow the short girl, however, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned only to see Ariana smiling warmly at her.

"Hey." Ariana greeted. Her chocolate pools scanned her ex's outfit and smirked. "You look beautiful, Mils."

Camila blushed and beamed at the cheerleader. "Thank you. So do you." She commented as her eyes ogled at Ariana's attire. The black gown complimented the girl's complexion and body. It was like it was made for her. She would know she helped her pick it out.

Ariana looked at Camila's wrist and saw the poised corsage she was sporting. "Did Lauren give you that?"

Camila replied with a nod.

"It's lovely."

The volleyball player hummed and raised her wrist up. She toyed with the small flowers and smiled. It made her believe that Lauren was with her.

"I wish she was here." She mumbled quietly.

Ariana pursed her lips together and couldn't help but feel sympathetic to the Latina. She clasped on to Camila's hand and looped it around her petite arm. She saw the girl's head lift up and stare at her quizzically. She met the girl's brown orbs and gave her a tiny simper.

"How about I take Lauren's spot for the night..." The Italian offered. "If you'll let me, that is."

"Ummm..." Camila replied hesitantly. She was unsure of what the girl's intentions were but at the same time being with Ariana didn't make her feel so lonely.

"Just for tonight."

"Of course."

Ariana grinned and gestured over to the line. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Camila giggled.

The two girls strolled over to the end of the long line. Camila noticed that her teammates have disappeared and figured that they probably went inside the massive house. They made small talk to other people in the line while they waited. When it was finally their turn, Ariana walked up to the photographer to ask if they could take one using her phone too. She watched her ex talk to the men and thought that it should have been Lauren next to her right now.

The man had agreed with Ariana and directed the pair to look at him.

"Give me a big smile." He suggested.

Ariana rested her hand on Camila's waist but the volleyball player felt uncomfortable with it being there so the girl moved it up to her shoulder. She didn't mind, of course, knowing that there are boundaries now.

After the photo, they walked in the house and made their way to the ballroom where the prom was taking place. It was spacious and decorated so gracefully. A dimly lit chandelier hung above the giant dance floor and tables scattered around it.

Camila looked over to Ariana and saw her playing with her phone. She brushed it off and stood on her tippy toes in searched for her friends. She found Dinah and Normani talking to some of their schoolmates, while Ally and Troy stood by the buffet line.

"Ari." The Latina nudged the other girl.

"Huh?" Ariana replied, looking up at Camila.

"Did you want to eat first or find a seat?"

"How about I get us food and you find us a seat?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Chicken or beef?"

"Chicken."

"Kay, just text me where you'll be near."

Camila bobbed her head and separated ways with Ariana. She examined the perimeter and found an empty table near the dessert area. As she sauntered to the table, she saw some cupcakes and froze. It reminded her of what had happened earlier that year, on her birthday. It was a chocolate cupcake with the elusive message from the one and only Lauren Jauregui.

"Seems like I can't get you off my head tonight, Jauregui." A bitter laugh escaped her lips.

After reminiscing an old memory, she proceeded back to getting the table. She pulled out her phone to text Ariana but was pleasantly surprise to find a message from Lauren; it was sent an hour ago. She opened it and read the sweet message.

Lauren: Do you eat lots of Berylium, Gold, and Titanium?

Lauren: Because you are BeAuTi-full!

Lauren: I hope you're having fun. Don't mind me, I have a date with Chemistry anyway...

She chuckled softly at how nerdy Lauren was. She was about to type a response before someone in red caught her attention. She averted her eyes from her phone to look up at the person. Maia stood flawlessly in front of her with an unimpressed look. She wore a simple red strapless gown that went all the way down to her feet, barely covering her heels. Her brown hair was pinned up with some loose strands dangling by her face.

"Cabello." The soccer player spoke.

"Mitchell." Camila arched an eyebrow and lowered her phone, mildly shocked that the Australian was talking to her. Their relationship was questionable but due to the fact that they both love Lauren, they needed to stay civil.

"Though you look gorgeous tonight... why are you here?" Maia asked bluntly.

"Thank you for that compliment, but I don't quite understand." Camila retorted, confused by the question thrown at her.

"Why are you here?" Maia repeated. The other girl still looked clueless so she elaborated. "At prom. You know, without Lauren?"

"Oh." The Latina felt that same guilt wash over her. How could she be at prom without Lauren? "umm... I don't know... she told me to. She gave me no choice."

"She forced you to come didn't she?" Camila nodded.

"Cabello, you look miserable." Maia deadpanned, crossing her arms. Her eyes flickered down to Camila's phone. "...and you're texting her, weren't you."

"I was about to..."

The Australian looked around and settled her eyes back on Camila. "Look, I know Lauren put on this tough act for you just so you can go to prom but we both know she's probably miserable too. You told her you'd take her to prom..."

"She can't go."

"Then take prom to her."

"Uh." Camila stared at Maia in bewilderment. She had no idea what just happened but the soccer player did make sense. She promised Lauren that she'd go but she didn't say she'd stay.

Maia laughed quietly and shook her head. She grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her out of the ballroom. Once they were out, her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when she noticed the corsage. The corners of her lips curled up remembering something the green-eyed girl had told her.

"Is, that... Is that from Lauren?" The taller girl brought up Camila's wrist closer for her to examine.

"Yeah..." Camila knitted her eyebrows together and pulled her hand back. Maia smirked at the Latina.

"What?" The volleyball player asked.

"Nothing." Maia shrugged. She focused on the corsage and glint of hurt flashed across her face. "Just that... Lauren and I dated for five weeks and never had she initiated to become something more. I guess it's just something about you."

"What are you talking about?" Camila husked. "It's just a corsage."

"It's not just a corsage. It's the fact that she gave that to you." Maia glanced back up at the other girl and pressed her lips together to form a tight-lipped smile. "You should be with Lauren right now. This is just a dance, Camila."

"That's what I told her!" The Cuban-Mexican huffed slightly relieved someone saw it her way.

"Maybe you should show her instead. Actions speak louder than words. Do you really want to be here?"

"No." Camila answered truthfully.

"Then go."

-

Lauren popped a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth as she stared at Camila with amusement, trying to open a package of gummy bears. She could not believe that the brown-eyed girl had sacrificed the night of her dreams to eat ice cream and candy in her kitchen. She held in a snicker when Camila accidentally ripped the package making all the gummy bears fly everywhere.

"Shit." The brunette grumbled as she tried to pick up the pieces off the floor. The task proved to be much more challenging with her fluffy gown obscuring the view.

Lauren dropped her spoon on the counter and walked around to where Camila was. She bent down to help the girl. She placed her hand on top of the other girl's hand causing her to stop what she was doing.

"Let me." Lauren husked lowly as she met Camila's doe eyes. She smiled at the girl and pulled her up.

"No, Laur. I can do it." Camila protested.

"As fun as it is to watch you pick up gummy bears with your big gown, I think I'll spare you the embarrassment." Lauren joked.

Camila shot the dark haired girl a pointed look. "I made the mess. I just want to clean it up." She frowned.

"I got it." Lauren reassured before kneeling back down and picking up the colorful pieces. She heard the girl above her huff in frustration and looked up.

"You're always cleaning up my mess."

"That's okay." Camila saw Lauren's emerald pools glisten. "You're my mess and I like cleaning you up."

The brunette's jaw dropped as those words came out of Lauren's mouth accompanied by a suggestive wink. Her cheeks heated up and it seemed like there was no air for her breath.

"Lauren!" Camila scolded.

"What?" She asked completely oblivious to what she had said beforehand. Her eyes widen as she realized the lewd comment. "No- I, that's not. You know what I meant!" Lauren sighed in defeat. She raked her hand through her hair and bowed her head to collect the rest of the candy.

"All done?" Camila giggled as she took a gummy bear from the bag on the counter and placed it in her mouth. "You know, cleaning me up." She said with a smirk.

"Camila." Lauren glared up at the girl.

"Lauren." The brown-eyed girl beamed mockingly.

"That's it!" Lauren huffed and shot up from her position. She wrapped her pale arms around Camila's waist and lifted her up. The other girl squealed in excitement.

"Laur, stop! P-put me d-down!" Camila giggled, which only encouraged Lauren to hold her up.

The dark haired beauty spun Camila around and giggled along with her. It was these moments that she longed for. The moments where she could just hold the girl and make her laugh melodically. She kept her eyes trained on Camila and knew that the wait was all worth it.

After a while, Lauren got tired and a little dizzy from all the spinning. She slowed down and carefully lowered Camila down. Her arms loosely draped around the girl's waist.

As Camila's feet the touch the ground, she immediately interlocked her hands behind Lauren's neck and stared at the green-eyed girl intently.

"Hi." Lauren smiled. Here she was in her oversized t-shirt and pajamas with her favorite brunette who never looked so beautiful as she did right there with her gown and perfect hair.

"Hey." Camila responded.

At the spur of the moment, Lauren swayed Camila back and forth. She took small steps and settled with a simple rhythm. It looked like Camila had noticed since she went along with it.

"What are you doing?" She asked, a hint of curiosity and mirth in her tone.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Lauren retorted. "I'm dancing with a beautiful girl on prom night. I told you to save me a dance, didn't I?"

"Yes, but there's no music..."

There was a small twitch in Lauren's lips as she replied, "As long as your heart beats for mine... there will always be music. You and I, we're a perfect harmony."

Camila bit her lip and blushed. She was in love with Lauren Jauregui and she wanted her to be her girlfriend. She rested her head on the taller girl's shoulder and gently rocked with Lauren. For the longest time, she yearned for a memorable prom. The one the she would never forget.

She got it.

And as she thought it couldn't be anymore special, Lauren spoke once again.

"Camz?"

"Hmmm?" The brown-eyed girl buzzed.

"Thank you for making my prom dreams a reality."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 21.2K 53
"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love."
14.5K 120 40
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ *Yaoi* *drugs* *killing* This story is not made by me. Jaxx made this story. Support him on twitter, Instagram. If you want to read th...
167K 4.5K 35
Pls be gentle with criticism.. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.May contain sexual content.
1.4K 10 28
And when that day comes, It'll be the day that I finally admit to your cold, lifeless, body. That I love you.