Diabolik Lovers X Reader (Car...

By TheTraveler98

(YN) is different...she's a Dhampir, and an extremely powerful one at that. Her mother's an extremely powerfu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Ok....
Hey Everybody!!!!
Hey guys Guess what!

Chapter 19

3.1K 80 6
By TheTraveler98

You don't remember much of what happened last night...but the sharp pounding in your skull gave you a good idea.

You groan as you roll onto your side, burying your head under the pillow....your never going to drink again....

You knew you were lying to yourself but still...it hurt.

You pulled the blanket over your head and feel back to sleep.

Maybe you could sleep this off.

-------------time skip--------------

When you woke again, it was evening. You sighed and rolled out of bed.

You needed to return to the Tsukinami mansion. You missed a lot of school, and they were your best hope to catching up.

Recent, "distractions", aside, you needed to get that vile for your mother. You couldn't afford to slip up again.

So, begrudgingly, you woke yourself up with a shower, ate an Apple, kissed your mom goodbye, and made your way to the Tsukinami's.

----------time skip (after school)----------

Sooo, yeah....never ask "what's been happening at school" to two demon males. Because the answer won't be accurate.

"Nothing, they said," You growled under your breath as you made your way down the hallway. "Nothing my ass, we were taught six different sections! And I have to make up two quizzes."

And you had to admit, while you weren't surprised, you were a tad bit disappointed that neither if the Tsukinami's remembered the name your mother have you.

You were able to shake that feeling off real quick though, you weren't (YN) anymore. You were Nehemia Kígyó. And you were proud of the name Hecate blessed you with. If anyone called you (YN) now other than your mother and other blood relatives, chances are you'd take it as insult.

Still, you were tired, and if you wanted to pout, dangnabit, you were going to pout.

In your inner rage, you didn't move out of the way and ended up bumping into a student, knocking her books out of her arms.

The clatter of the books hitting the floor snapped you out of your daze. You turned quickly and see a young blond haired girl, rubbing her head where she fell on her butt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." You say hurriedly, bending down to help the girl pick up her books. "I was...elsewhere."

"No, no it's fine." The girl in front of you laughed, neither of you looking at each other as you focused on gathering the books and paper....jeez, this girl was carrying a lot. "I wasn't here either." 

"It's just one of those days I guess." You joke good naturedly, looking up to give the girl a math book.

"Definitely." She giggles as she looks up at you to take the book....and you freeze...

This aura...no, it couldn't be...

"Eve?" You whisper cautiously, the address causing her to freeze as well. "Are you....Eve?"

"U-Umm." Eve stutters, looking uncomfortable and kinda scared.

You scold yourself mentally, you didn't mean to scare the poor girl. You let yourself fall back on your butt with a small giggle, knocking yourself in your forehead with a fist. "Sorry, I'm really tired, I had to make up two quizzes and learn a few weeks worth of lessons just today."

Eve's entire posture relaxed, a smile coming to her face again. "You've been sick?" She tilts her head in question as you both stand up again.

"Not exactly, I went home for a few days on some...business. I just came back in an hour before school started." You grimace as you shove a hand into your hair, noticing Eve grimacing as well.

"Yikes, how are you still awake?" She asks, looking wide eyed.

"I live with these brothers, and one if them was kind enough to get me a coffee." You definitely had to thank Shin later. "But odds are I'm going to crash hard as soon as I hit a bed." You scowl at nothing.

Silence holds for about three seconds before both of you start giggling.

Eve holds out her hand with a smile. "I'm Yui Komori."

You smile back as you shake her hand. "Nehemia Kígyó, it's nice to meet you."

Eve....Yui, smiled back, "Same. So what grade are you in?"

"I just turned eighteen yesterday. But I'm a junior, late birthday and all. Also my mother homeschooled me until certain....kinks, in my personality were straightened out."

"Kinks?"

"Oh, I had a horrid temper when I was little, but I'm pretty patient now. And I can tolerate pretty much anything." You giggle at the memory of actually lighting a boy's pants on fire when you caught him in a lie with one of your childhood friends. I wonder how Diana is doing...

"Sounds like a fun childho-"

"Chichinashi!" A voice called from ahead of us, causing us both to look towards it.

Oh, it's one of her vampire guardians. You scowl as you rake your fingers through your hair, meeting the prideful gaze of purebred vampire stalking towards you.

Chichinashi? That's insulting, not all of us can be well endowed.

The young vampire with bright lime green eyes and hair the color of mahogany stalked up to you and Eve, (though he seemed seemed much more focus on Eve.)

"What are you doing? You know the great ore-sama doesn't like to be kept waiting." He crossed his arms and scolded Yui. "Hurry, the others are already at the car."

You giggle despite yourself, it was obvious he had a crush on Yui, but he hasn't seemed to realize it yet.

"Hah?" The vampire glares at you, finally taking you in fully...

And the predator in him seems to recognize the threat you are because he goes very still as he sizes you up.

Sooo, you smirk, he really is a guardian for this little wisp of a girl. How cute...and reassuring.

You knew that to get close to this Yui Komori, you'd have to win the trust of her guardians, or at least convince them that you weren't a threat....to them at least.

So, smirking all the while, you take the tiniest of steps back as you make your posture as harmless as possible. It's hard on your throat, because in your own way, you were a predator, you were dangerous.

Especially now with your true powers unlocked. But you needed to get close enough for this girl....you already had her friendship, and maybe even a tad of her trust, but her vampire guardians were a different story.

This will be quite fun.

This vampire boy in front of you continues to stare at you as he decides whether or not you're a threat, and you continue to stare calmly back.

Then he growls softly and walks over to you, until he's so close you could feel the body heat radiating off of him...it made you uncomfortable, and not because he was standing so close, but because his body heat was unfamiliar....it wasn't Carla's...

You quickly reject that thought as you hold your position. Staring into those lime green orbs coolly.

"Ay-Ayato," Yui stutters timidly, "please, this isn't her fault."

"Be quiet Chichinashi." This vampire...Ayato?, growled, not breaking eye contact with me.

This stare off continues for a good the minutes before Ayato...starts laughing?

"You, I have no idea what you are, but I like it." He grins evily, "I'll find out what you are, minx-chan, the great ore-sama doesn't like mysteries."

"I invite you to try your hardest," You grin laughingly, picking up the challenge he laid down. "If you try hard enough I might just show you." You chuckle, indicating that even if he tries hard, the only way he'll find out what you are is if you tell him.

His eyes grow wide with excitement. "How generous of you."

Translation: Challenge excepted.

------------------------------------------

Authors note: WHOOOOOOOO I finished it, I'm soo sorry for the hold up guys, things have been crazy at school, and I'll be honest I was feeling a little lazy.

Any who, looks like you're Nehemia Kígyó now, very very cool ;) also yay it's finally happening!!

You're meeting the Sakamaki/ Mukami boys!! I will tell you now that for my convenience, the two families will be living on the same property, but not necessarily the same household.

Thanks so much for being patient my beautifuls, and thanks so much for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 65 8
Takiya is a female and miss Kobayashi is a male it just saddens me they can't have kids so I changed their genders there maybe smut if you don't like...
544K 12.9K 27
"Finally, someone worthy of my time." - You find yourself on the verge of death, until Muzan Kibutsuji, the king of demons himself, decides to save y...
1.2M 53.7K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...