Red Room g.d

By luhmaloskivibes

"Make me" "Say less" More

Photos
Just on time

Intimidated

5.1K 54 7
By luhmaloskivibes

Grayson's pov: I walked into work seeing her "Hello Violet, how are you doing today?" I choked out. "Good, thanks for asking." I started to walk away . I suddenly stopped in my tracks. "Grayson? " she questioned I turned around to answer. "Yes, Violet?" "Do you have a spouse or a girlfriend?" "No I don't." I said starting to hang my head down low. "Why?" I questioned. "I was just wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me and I was asking because if you had a wife or a girlfriend because I didn't want them to get upset." "Well no , even if I did I don't think they would say anything because your very intimidating" "Am I now?" she seductively asked smiling showing her perfect white teeth . "Yes , you're a very astonishing women" I said in a low voice. "Hmm your not to bad yourself Mr.Dolan " she lightly chuckled. "Anyways meet me in the main lobby at 5:30 , okay?"She said in a soft tone . "Okay ill be here , at 5:30" I then turn around and walk away and go to my office. While I'm in my office I get on my computer to edit some photos, I then see half nude photos of Violet, immediately I get hard. Control Gray, control. I though to my self I tried to fight it but I couldn't. Quickly, I got up locked my office door and then suddenly someone knocked. " W-who is it?"I said nervously . I then heard a little giggle "Who else? Gray open up" I shot up out my chair quickly trying to tuck my boner , unlocking the door sitting down at my desk. " Come in" I said. She stood  across from me and sat down . " I just forgot to ask where you wanna eat ,  In-n-out or Chinese buffet?" " oh haha how about In-n-out" " okay sounds good see you in 2 hours" she said smiling . Suddenly she dropped her pen and bent over right in front of my desk giving me a good view of her black lace thong under her tight pencil skirt. She turned around then walked out of my office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...