Intimidated

Grayson's pov: I walked into work seeing her "Hello Violet, how are you doing today?" I choked out. "Good, thanks for asking." I started to walk away . I suddenly stopped in my tracks. "Grayson? " she questioned I turned around to answer. "Yes, Violet?" "Do you have a spouse or a girlfriend?" "No I don't." I said starting to hang my head down low. "Why?" I questioned. "I was just wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me and I was asking because if you had a wife or a girlfriend because I didn't want them to get upset." "Well no , even if I did I don't think they would say anything because your very intimidating" "Am I now?" she seductively asked smiling showing her perfect white teeth . "Yes , you're a very astonishing women" I said in a low voice. "Hmm your not to bad yourself Mr.Dolan " she lightly chuckled. "Anyways meet me in the main lobby at 5:30 , okay?"She said in a soft tone . "Okay ill be here , at 5:30" I then turn around and walk away and go to my office. While I'm in my office I get on my computer to edit some photos, I then see half nude photos of Violet, immediately I get hard. Control Gray, control. I though to my self I tried to fight it but I couldn't. Quickly, I got up locked my office door and then suddenly someone knocked. " W-who is it?"I said nervously . I then heard a little giggle "Who else? Gray open up" I shot up out my chair quickly trying to tuck my boner , unlocking the door sitting down at my desk. " Come in" I said. She stood  across from me and sat down . " I just forgot to ask where you wanna eat ,  In-n-out or Chinese buffet?" " oh haha how about In-n-out" " okay sounds good see you in 2 hours" she said smiling . Suddenly she dropped her pen and bent over right in front of my desk giving me a good view of her black lace thong under her tight pencil skirt. She turned around then walked out of my office.