Finally...

By MilkGalaxyStar

Years go by and another couple is born. Love is everywhere but never is formed. Without you it's bad. But wit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Eplilogue

Chapter 7

1.6K 67 5
By MilkGalaxyStar

Shadow's POV

   The sun rose into the sky as the it peeked through the window. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around slowly. "W-Where am I?" I asked as I looked down and gasped, seeing that I had PJs on. "Oh that's right! I slept at Sonic's house..." I blushed. 'I hope he didn't see me body and underwear..' I thought as I closed my eyes tightly, feeling embarrassed. A door opening made me flinch and look up quickly towards the stairs. Sonic walked downstairs wearing nothing but black pants and no shirt, showing his 6 pack and yawning widely. My whole face turned red as I stared at him. He then looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Shadow.. Did you have a good sleep?" he asked. I looked down and away shyly. I nodded.

"Y-Yeah..."

    Sonic chuckled. "That's good! Oh, we have to get ready for school soon or we'll be late!" Sonic said as he walked away. I looked up and pulled the blankets off of me and sat on the edge of the couch, staring into the TV's black void. 'Sonic...' I thought as I looked at myself, dazing off. Sonic came back and looked at me, holding out my clothes from earlier. "Here! I washed your clothes last night so you could wear them today!" he said with a happy smile on his face. I turned and looked at him, blushing and looking at my clothes. I took them from his hands and stared down at them. "Thank.....you.." I said softly with a hint of whisper. Sonic nodded and smiled warmly. "Sure thing! The bathroom is down the hall to the left if you were wondering..." he said. I nodded and stood up, walking away from him and towards the hallway to find the bathroom. I heard a shuffle up the stairs and knew that Sonic went upstairs to get dressed too.

    After a while, me and Sonic was walking to school together. I turned red at the thought of Sonic actually seeing my body and underwear. God! It drives me insane! I have to ask him. I looked at Sonic, who looked back at me and smiled. "What is it?" he asked gently. I opened my mouth, forcing words to come out. "S-Sonic, did you seeing a-anything... when... you the your PJs on me?" I asked. I finally said it! Sonic's eyes widened as he blushed red, turning away. He nodded slowly. "I-I did..." he replied. My eyes widened as tears formed in my eyes. 'He saw?! Please don't tell!' I thought as I closed my eyes tightly, looking down. What I didn't notice was that Sonic stopped and continued walking. The sound of a car horn came and I opened my eyes, turning towards the sound and gasped, seeing a car hurdling towards me at high speed.

"SHADOW!!!"

CRASH!

Everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.2K 33
Sonic gets bullied by the new kid but few years later he gets friends that bully the new kid. But Sonic doesnt seem happy about it all. And more and...
62.6K 1.9K 32
You've seen Sonic's past unravel, now it's time to see Shadow's Only difference? They're married, living in California, and expecting their own littl...
41.2K 761 8
Silver's small experiment ends with the best mistake of his life. This is a half-lemon, so read at your own risk. I own nothing from SEGA.
5K 152 17
Sonic and Shadow are polar opposites, people say that they don't really see eye to eye with Sonic's cocky remarks and Shadow's stubborn actions. What...