Her Choice

By Rhythm1209

A boy gets into college. Meets a beautiful girl. Unknowingly falls in love with her. The girl is dating the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chpater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Prolouge

13.8K 545 2
By Rhythm1209

Nandini forcibly turned Manik towards her.

"Manik look at me please....", she pleaded.

"I don't want to see your face. Just go away.", Manik said in a stiff voice.

"I know you are joking..... I know you love me," she now had tears streaming down her eyes.

"No.", Manik added curtly.

"Manik why are you being so stubborn. Why are you doing this to me,", she helplessly added.

"I don't love you. Just put this in your stupid head", Manik said the biggest lie of his life. He was dying seeing his love crying but he can't hurt her.

And if Nandini stays with him then she will only get hurt.

He kept a straight face and said,
"Ms Nandini Moorthy, I don't love you and I don't want to see your face ever in my life.". And Manik left from there leaving a shattered Nandini.

Manik was also in tears as he ran away from the place..... He knew that she can never be his..... And probably that's what destiny wants.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 18.5K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
836K 42.9K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...
13.6K 872 6
Hey readers this is my second story its a FS... this story is about a ROCKSTAR who is WOMANIZER.... And a MIDDLE CLASS GIRL .... Wanna know how they...
26.5K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...