Ana's adventure - Louis Tomli...

By gacynj

Ana is a normal California girl with a normal life until one accident changed everything. She was in a coma f... More

- The end of it all -
- A Long Shot -
- Welcome to London -
- Mr. Tomlinson -
- Will you go on a date with me? -
- Regrets -
- Misunderstood -
- Mistakes -
- California -
- This is goodbye -
- The new life -
- She's back -
- The new Ana -
- Confession -
- The perfect plan -
- Dramatic Affect -
- Lets get this show on the road -
- Not what I wanted -
- Sorry -
Hi.

- One direction? -

66 4 0
By gacynj

Chapter four: One direction?

I smell pancakes. Yay, pancakes in the morning. The hospitals pancakes were crap. I want to get up but my bed is so comfortable. But I need pancakes. Yup, time to get u-

"ANA, BREAKFAST!" gabby screamed. What a coincidence. I hopped out of bed and straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my face and walked down to the kitchen. "Morning sunshine" gabby said finishing up up the last pancake. It smells delicious. "Morning, this smells so good" I said stuffing my mouth . It's like heaven in my mouth. I can get use to this.

▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

" Ana are you ready were going to be late and I want to see my boyfriends!" gabby screamed. Like what is up with this band? What's so special about them? They seem gay. I never heard their music before, I'm taking that as a good thing. "I'm done, I'll be down in a second!" I yelled from my room, pretty sure she heard me. I was putting on some mascara and a touch of eye liner. I took a last look in the mirror. I wasn't so impressed. I still had memories from the accident. A scar on my forehead to remind me every time. But I had to face it because I'm scared for life.

I ran down the stairs to see gabby fan girling. Was One Direction that famous? Dang!

"Uhh.. I'm ready" she jumped at my response and had a smile on her face. She was freaking me out. Oh well, she must love One Direction. "Good, let's go. I'm dying of excitement right now" she looked at me and her smile faded away. I'm guessing she saw my scar. "Let's go, we don't need to be late." I said breaking the silents. She nodded in response and we walked out the door.

We made it to the plaza where 'one direction' is and where my bestfriend and her crew will be performing. I know all the moves but I'm just not ready. Maybe next time. "Are you excited to perform?" I asked gabby who was jumping up and down like a little girl when she get candy. She didn't reply but I'm taking that as a yes. She pulled my hand and went in line. Where are we? This Isn't the stage? "Uh, gabby where are we?" she looked back at me and pointed to the 5 boys sitting at a table. "Is that on- " she cut me off by finishing my statement. "ONE DIRECTION!!!" she screamed and literally popped my eardrums. I was kinda glad I don't get to hear anymore screams.

I finally got my hearing back and we were almost in the front. I looked around and I see teenage girls crying. So dramatic, it's just 5 boys in a band. How special can they be. I looked to Gabby who was also crying. "You have got to be kidding me. You're crying too?" my annoying voice was audible and she looked at me and wiped her tears. "You're mean." she said and I could care less. As I said before. They're just boys who sing.

The people in front of use walked away and we were in front. This should be interesting. Gabby was fan girling and I just stood beside running my temples of embarrassment. She was crying again to the boys who gave her a hug and an autograph. I notice one boy was looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at him and he grinned. He chuckled and the rest of the boys looked at him and then looked at me with confusion. They smiled at me and I rose by eye eyebrows as one boy with curly hair and amazing green eyes asked me a question. "Would you like an autograph love?" I laughed at his question and gave me a confused face. Gabby's looked at me and elbowed my shoulders. She turned back to the boys and spoke, "She's not a fan" she said and it was true. I really wasn't. They all looked shocked and chuckled at her choice of words. "That's a lie. Everyone is a fan" says the guy who was stating at me earlier. I gave a week smile and responded, "Yeah, I don't know who you guys are and you people are freaking me out with all the staring," I turned to Gabby as she was fan girling once again, "Can we go, and stop doing that, it's getting irritating." I said and the boys gave me a shocked face. What? Was it a surprise that I'm not a fan? Well they should get use to it. Maybe it's because I was a girl that wasn't a fan. Psh, dimwits.

As I pulled Gabby, the boys stood up and followed. What the hell? Gabby let go and turned to speak to them. We were backstage of the stadium. I stood to the side while the boys were speaking to Gabby. The same odd boy was looking at me. I caught his eyes and he looked away. What a freak.

I was still standing in the corner tapping my foot. I was looking down until I saw pairs of feet infront of me. I snapped my head up and saw the 5 boys and Gabby beside a blonde haired boy. He looked creepy. Gabby's mouth parted and spoke. "Ana, this is Zayn," she points to the boy with dark hair. He had big eyes. He was kinda cute, she continued down the line introducing the boys, "Liam," he was the tallest boy here. His head was shaved and had a smile on his face. Not bad, "Harry," I laughed at him and all the boys looked at me with a confused expression. He looked hurt. I turned to Gabby and smirked. "This is Harry? The one you always say you dream of in your sleep?" she looked at me and slapped my face. Well that hurt. "Ow, what the hell." she didn't reply, she just stared at me like she wanted to kill me. I turned to the boys who had smirk on their face, I just rolled my eyes at them. Gabby was about to introduce the boy who has a staring problem but he introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson." he said his full name. He should have said, 'Hi, I'm Louis. I have a staring problem so don't mind me.' I chuckled at my thought and he seemed confused. "W-what? Do I have something on my teeth?" He took his finger to his mouth trying to see if he had anything on his teeth. "No you just have a staring problem and it's irritating the crap out of me" I said with a smile on my face. Ouch, that got to hurt. But it's true. All the boys laughed and Harry patted him on the back, I rolled my eyes at him, "And lastly Niall." she said and he took his and out for a shake and said "Hello love, nice to meet you." with his Irish accent. I laughed and shook his hand. "Your accent is adorable." I smiled and as well did he. "Thank you" I laughed again and he shook his head.

▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Gabby and her crew finished their performance. They were amazing. She looked like she was having so much fun. I danced in the background. I want to try to be on stage. The boys were dancing too, trying to be a dancer. Haa, like that will ever happen. I'm just glad this is the last time I will ever see them. Louis kept staring at me. Every time I catch his he looks away and I just laugh. I stared at him a lot too, and he catches me and smiles. I have to admit he isn't that bad. He's kinda hot. Wait, did I just say that?

"So? how was it?" Gabby asked. I was about to answer but I was interrupted by the cheers from boys. I turned my head and saw the one direction screaming. They ran up to gabby and hugged her tight. They pushed me out of the way and I fell on my butt and slammed in my head on the floor. I guess I disappointed my doctor.

"Oww." I sobbed rubbing my head. "Oh my God Ana are you okay?" I didn't look up to see who said that. I pushed them away and looked at my hand. "Uh oh!" I wained looked at the blood on my hand. Did I fall that hard? My head did hurt like crazy. I guess my head didn't fully heal. I heard a scream and looked up. It was Gabby. "Ana! what the hell happened!!" she screamed again.

Louis came down next to me and his hand went to the back of my head. He touched the part that hurt and I flinched."I'm so sorry." he said with a nervous voice. He continued as a flinched again. "You have a scar, it opened a little." He touched it again and thing time I took his hand I squeezed it tight. He snapped his head to me and looked down at our intertwined hands. There was a smile on his face. His hands were so soft and warm. I looked up his arm to see his biceps. Damn! Oh my gosh Ana what are you thi- "Ana?" my thoughts were interrupted my Louis, " Are you okay?" I looked up and I caught his eyes. They were breathe taking. His smile was breath taking. Snap out of it Ana. It's reality. He'll never be into you. "Yes, I'm fine" I said with a smile and stood up. Our fingers were still intertwined. I looked at them and let go.

"Gabby let's go I'm tired." I said letting go of Louis'. I pulled Gabby and walked out of the plaza. She was saying something but I ignored her. I didn't want to be in there any longer."Ana what the hell? Why did you do that? You and lou- "

I cut here off. "Don't you dare finish that! What did you expect me to do? I don't want to be in the position. What? Did he think I'd just fall for him? I'm not that easy." I yelled the last sentence. "Ana, he's a good guy. Just give him a chance. He is a way better guy than Jacob." my head snapped up when she said his name. My face turned red by the thought or sound of his name. He ruined everything for me. I hate him. Everything would have been fine if he hadn't beaten me up to death. "He is handsome and sweet." I smiled as I looked her in the eyes.

"Thank you, but I prefer to be called smoken hot. It suits me." I know that voice. I snapped my head to the side and saw him. "Louis, how long have you been there?" I asked nervously. Did he here about Jacob? Oh my I hope he didn't. I don't need another person feeling sorry for me. "Let's just say I am way better than this Jacob guy." he chuckled, but I didn't find that funny. "Gabby, your lover is calling you. He want to know if you want to hang out at our flat." flat? what the hell is that? "Oh yeah, I'd love to. Ana you coming?" she asked looking at me. What am I suppose to say? I don't like being alone. I turned my head to Louis and he smiled at me. I'm guessing he wants me to go. I was actually excited. I guess I can say "Yeah, sure." I was still staring at Louis. A smile still on his face as well as mine. "But what's a flat?" I asked breaking the small amount of silence. Louis and Gabby laughed at me. Was I missing something? "It's another word for house or apartment." I nodded my head at Louis for my response. These British people with their weird language. "Let's go!" Gabby said as we walked back into the plaza. Louis lend his hand out to me. I was surprised by his actions. But I went for it. Our fingers intertwined as smiles spread across our face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
1.9K 63 19
Anastasia Fira Cellini, the type of girl that any parent would be incredibly proud of. She's quiet, keeps to herself, and a straight A student who go...
201K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
161K 6.6K 86
[COMPLETED] Two broken people trying to fix each other is love. ---------------------------------------------------- Ana Violet Kohl, 19, meets Niall...