My Quiet Mate

By Star-Fly18

Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy... More

Chapter 1: The Forest
Chapter 2: The Wolf
Chapter 3: My Wolf
Chapter 4: The Pack
Chapter 5: Found Out Secrets
Chapter 6: Fear and Love
Chapter 7: The Plan and A Pack
Chapter 8: The Ride and Exposed Fears
Chapter 9: The Jig Is Up
Chapter 10: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 11: The Strange Wolf
Chapter 12: Pranks Affection and Attacks
Chapter 13: Protecting What's Mine
Chapter 14: Marking
Chapter 16: The Change
Authors Note
Chapter 17: The Dilemma
Chapter 18: Dangers of a Wondering Mind
Chapter 19: The Threat
Chapter 20: Brothers
Chapter 21: Stone and Teeth
Chapter 22: Talking and Other Things
Chapter 23: The Day After...
Chapter 24: We Need To Talk
Chapter 25: Surprise!!
Chapter 26: Waffle Break
Chapter 27: Alone Time
Chapter 28: Our Luna
Chapter 29: Check Up
Chapter 30: Trust Is Earned
Chapter 31: Facts and Revelations
Chapter 32: The Storm
Chapter 33: Bad News
Chapter 34: Malan To The Rescue
Chapter 35: The Last Week
Authors Note IMPORTANT

Chapter 15: The Run Down

50.3K 1.7K 247
By Star-Fly18

Ok, super long chapter but this chapter explains a lot of thing. Read on!!

(Devon POV)

Oh my god. Quinn was a return to ancestry. He wasn't a human or even a normal supernatural but a freaking return to ancestry. He was still clutching on to me with only one arm and he was looking at Cooper in confusion. I pulled away from his grip slightly to try to get a look at him.

He looked human, and he smelled human, so how was he a return to ancestry? He would have presented by now. As I looked at Quinn his eyes started to tear up as I pulled away from him. Shit, he probably thought I was scared of him or something since I had pulled away from him. Quinn let out a strangled sob and started crying; I let out a concerned whimper and pressed my body against his again. He latched on to me again and I let his cry into my neck.

"Go check on Isaac," I said in the link to every except for Quinn. They did as I told and I looked to Quinn as he calmed down. He slipped down to his knees but never loosened his hold on me.

I looked down on his small shaking form. How could someone this small and kind be something as powerful and dangerous as a return to ancestry? Leaning down I licked the tear track off of his face and he nuzzled into my cheek as I did.

"Lets get you back to the pack house to get you looked after," I told him gently as I laid down on the ground next Quinn, "I'll carry you," he looked like he was about to pass out and he was losing blood form what I assumed was a scratch on his hand, though I couldn't be sure because he had it wrapped in his shirt.

He reached up and swung his leg over my back and slowly hauled himself on. I stood slowly, not wanting to knock him off, but I still felt his start to sway. He leaned down until he was fully laying on my back and I could feel just hoe boney and underweight he was.

I glanced over my shoulder at Quinn to see he as really pale and his eyes were starting to flutter closed. "Don't fall asleep," I told him as we started making out way to the pack house.

We made our way through the forest as quickly as we could with our hurt pack members. After what seemed like an eternity we made it to the pack house and I brought Quinn directly to the infirmary. Quinn slowly slid off of my back and flopped down on the medical bed. I watched him with a worried look and heard Stephanie enter.

We all had medical experience but Stephanie was the best, especially when it came to humans because she was one.

"Hey there sweetie, let's take a look at you shall we?" she asked Quinn with a small smile.

Quinn glanced over to me with a worried look that confused me. Why was he worried? I was in wolf form and he wasn't scared of Stephanie, so what was the problem?

"Devon," Liam called through the link to me, "Cooper is willing to explain what is going on and I think it would be best to hear him out as soon as possible."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked Asher.

He was silent. He was probably still processing the new information. I sighed internally and looked to Quinn. I really didn't want to be away from him but I needed to know what was going on.

"Quinn, I have to go deal with something. Meet me back in our room when you're done, ok?" I told him. He nodded an ok and he took on a slight relieved expression. I would have to ask him what that was all about later.

Making my way out of the room I went to my office where no doubt Liam would have taken Cooper. This was a matter of utmost importance and we had to treat it like so. I made a quick stop at my room to shift and put on clothes then I rushed to my office.

When I entered I saw Liam standing behind my desk and Owen was sitting on the small couch with Cooper next to him. Cooper had his head in his hands with his elbows on his knees and Owen was rubbing reassuring circles on his back. I made my way over to the chair behind the desk and sat down.

"What is going on?" I demanded in a harsher voice then necessary, but if Quinn was involved in this I needed to know the details so I could protect him.

"I didn't mean to tell him, at least not like that," Cooper said with his head still his his hands. He was looking at the floor in shame.

I made my tone softer, "Well, now he knows, but now we need to know the details so that we can protect him. He is my mate and a part of our pack, and you will be part of the pack soon too. We just need to know what is going on," I almost pleaded with him.

Cooper nodded before raising his head and looking at me with red eyes, erm, red eye. "Please don't interrupt and wait till the end to ask questions," he said in all seriousness.

I nodded an ok.

He took another deep breath before starting, "Quinn is a return to ancestry and so is his brother, like you know, but Quinn is special. I'll start from the beginning. Quinn's father, Maximilian Price, was one of the last remaining golems on earth. It is very hard for golems to reproduce but they live for so long and they are so strong that there doesn't need to be a lot of them to make an impact. He lived in Germany where he met and fell in love with a human, and against all odds, they had a baby. It was Quinn's brother, Carlyle Price. When a golem and a human have a child it is 99.99% likely that that child is going to be a human, but when he turned six he presented at a return to ancestry.

It is hard enough for two golems to have a child so for a human and a golem to have a child even survive was a miracle in its self. They were all happy but that is when Maximilian found his soul mate. His soul mate was a werewolf from one of the local packs in Germany. He fell in love with her, like all mates do, and he all but discarded Carlyle's mother. Soon after, Quinn was born, yet another miracle. Soon after Quinn was born Carlyle's mother committed suicide.

The family lived together in mild happiness for about five years before Maximilian started to regret his decision to let Carlyle's mother go. He started to fall out of love for his mate and got bitter along with Carlyle. They blamed Quinn's mother and Quinn for her killing herself. Maximilian attempted to kill Quinn's mother and Quinn but he found out that Quinn's mother was a werewolf return to ancestry, so she was much more powerful then Maximilian. She was able to protect herself and Quinn for years, and the only reason she didn't leave was because werewolves can't live without their mates.

It took years but Maximilian managed to kill her some how, probably by surprising her an killing her quickly. Quinn's mothers pack was outraged that she was killed and came after Maximilian, but he fled to here, Oregon. From there on Quinn had been abused ever since. It would be quicker just to kill him but they wanted him to feel the pain for years.

I arrived in Oregon from Germany about two years after Quinn and we happened to meet out of chance. After I got close to him this group approached me. They were from Quinn's mothers pack and were tracking Maximilian, but they were forbidden to kill him unless he attacked them because of how few golems there are left. They saw that I was close to Quinn and they told me what happened to him and that they wanted me to get close to the Price family to see if there was a way they could take them down.

I agreed because I knew of Quinn's abuse and I worked with them for years. One day they were some how found out by Carlyle and all killed. I managed to talk to one before he died and he told me the real reason they were so adamant on getting Quinn. They told me that he was a return to ancestry himself, but Quinn was a rare case.

Usually return to ancestry's come about by a supernatural having a child with a human and the child becomes that supernatural, but because Quinn's mother was a werewolf returner and his father was a golem that made Quinn some kind of Werewolf Golem hybrid return to ancestry. We know he is but he hasn't presented as one yet, but that is the only option.

The only way he will present is if he gets marked by him mate, and he will only show his true form when his emotions are very strong. I found out about this three years ago and I have been with Quinn ever since. Watching over him. Do you have any questions?"

We were all silent as we let all of the information really sink in. Quinn was a Werewolf Golem hybrid return to ancestry. I didn't even know that was possible.

"How much of this does Quinn know?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"He only knows that he moved from Germany, he was abused, and now he knows that he is a return to ancestry but not what kind," his eyes started to tear up, "Please don't tell Quinn this just yet. It would tear him up and I don't want him to think that I was only his friend because I was trying to find a way to kill his father and brother, because I was friends' with his before I knew that. I just don't want to hurt him any more." He had broken down in tears by the end and Owen was trying to comfort him.

I let out a deep sigh and ran my hand through my hair and leaned back in my chair, "I'll let you tell him then, but he needs to know the truth," I told Cooper softly. He got a hold of himself and nodded to me. With one last sniffle Cooper got up and left the room, probably to find Quinn.

I sighed again and made my way to my room, still running my hands through my hair in worry. What was I going to do? How could I help Quinn? He would no doubt freak out about this but I hope with time he would accept it.

After I entered my room I left the door cracked open slightly and I flopped onto my bed face down as I waited for Quinn to come in. After about twenty minutes I heard heave footsteps and someone crying headed towards my room. I looked up to see my door get flung open as Quinn busted into the room. His face was a red mess of tears and snot and his eyes were puffy.

Slamming the door shut he slid down the door until he was sitting on the floor. He curled up into a ball and sobbed loudly. I quickly hopped off of my bed and crouched in front of my crying mate.

Cooper must have told him, I concluded. I didn't blame Quinn for crying, it was a lot to drop on someone but Quinn needed to hear it. With a sad frown I reached out and ran my hands through his hair soothingly. The tingles were immediately going up my arm and I was sure he could feel the tingles too.

When Quinn didn't start calming down I gently started to shush him and continued to thread my fingers through his hair. His crying quieted and he glanced up to me with sad eyes. I looked at him worried, I just wanted to see him smiling.

Quinn looked back to me with sad eyes, "What am I?" he asked me. "I don't know who my brother it, my father and even myself! I don't know if I am dangerous or if I could self-destruct any point," he had started up crying again but continued crying. I looked at him confused and worried. Why would he hurt us? He obviously knew what he was if he knew that he could hurt us but there was no way he would. He was too kind to do that.  "I would rather kill myself then hurt any on you," he confessed in a whisper as he looked away from me in shame.

Asher snarled in anger. That was the first time I had heard him since we found out that Quinn was a returner, "Don't just sit there! Comfort him! We're losing him!" he scolded me.

I reached down and took his face in my hands firmly and turned his head so he had to look at me, "You will do no such thing," I told him sternly. "You are still you. You will always be you. We will get through this," I told him with no doubt in my voice. I would never let anything happen to him if I could help it.

"Will you reject me, now that you know what I am? I would reject me," he whispered.

I answered quickly, "Quinn," I said firmly while making sure he was listening. "Listen and listen good. I will never reject you. You are my world, my light. Ever since you saved me you have been all I've been thinking about. If I could I would take on all of your pain, your suffering and your hardships as my own. You can push me away all you want but I will always be with you."

Quinn looked at me like he was surprised I had just said that. He hesitated for a moment before saying something that I'm never going to forget.

"I love you Devon," he told me with absolute certainty.

I smiled at him with a look full of love and before I could second-guess myself I leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips. Sparks exploded through my body and I closed my eyes to feel the full effect. He was still for a moment before he started kissing back and the sparks intensified even more.

We pulled away from each other after a second to catch our breaths and I took the chance to look at him with adoration. "I love you too Quinn," I whispered to him, "so much more then I can say," I hesitated for a second. "I-I want to do something Quinn. Something to show everyone that you belong to me and that I will always be with you," I confessed.

"What is it?" he asked breathlessly. His lips were swollen from our kiss and his eyes were hazy.

"I want to mark you, I will bite you here," I pressed the junction at his neck and shoulder where I would place my mark and he shivered. "It will scar over and you will take on some of my scent so that everyone knows you belong to me. That is the first step in the mating process but I think it will be enough for right now." I assumed Cooper had told him everything so he knew that if I marked him he would present and he would be able to go into his true form. I knew it was a lot to ask from him but after the attack today I needed to place my mark on him. Asher would go on a rampage on me if I didn't.

"Will it hurt?" he asked with a gleam of excitement and slight fear.

"It will hurt for a second then it will feel really good. I promise," I promised him. I really, really, REALLY wanted to do this but if he wasn't ready I would hold back.

"I'll do it," Quinn said with little thought. Once the words were out of his mouth my lips were back on his in a hungry kiss. He kissed back with fervor and it turned me on more then I cared to admit. I snuck my arms around Quinn and lifted he up with me as I stood, all while maintaining the kiss.

I laid him on the bed gently while still kissing him lovingly and I soon had his body under mine and I hovered over him as I kissed him. Nipping at his bottom lip gently I was silently asking for entrance. He parted his lips willingly and I plunged my tongue into his warm mouth. I pulled back after a second and just hovered over Quinn and looked at him.

            I took in his hazy lust filled eyes and his swollen lips that were all mine and let my eyes travel around his whole body. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his stick his left hand under the sheets and looked over curiously. He was trying to hide something from me. Gently grabbing his wrist I tugged it from under the covers to see his hand was wrapped in gauze. Quinn looked away from his hand as I stared at it. There was nothing where his pinky should be and his other fingers were bruised to hell.

"Did that man do this to you?" I asked calmly, but on the inside I was raging in anger. I thought he had just got a cut but his own father had ripped off his finger!

He nodded but he didn't look at me. Looking at his hand I pressed a light kiss to his palm and Quinn looked back to me. I then kissed the nub where his pinky was then kissed each finger separately. After I was done I gently placed his hand on my cheek and looked to Quinn. If he thought I was going to leave him for something so small then he had another thing coming.

"You are so strong," I told him confidently. I moved to a scar on his arm and kissed that too, "You're amazing," then to a scar on his shoulder, "Courageous," and I went to every cut, bruise and scrape I could find and pressed a light kiss to it and told him something encouraging. When I was done Quinn was in tears, from happiness, and I looked him right in the eyes. "You are stronger then you think. Just believe in yourself," I looked to him with love and Quinn nodded with a smile.

(M rated stuff begins here)

Reaching down I grabbed the hem of his shirt and slipped it over his head slowly. Once it was off I target his nipples and went to work. I latched on to one with my mouth, the right one, and softly pinched and teased the other with my free hand. He let out a gasp and gave a moan of pleasure that only encouraged me. I soon switched and I could feel Quinn's arousal pressing into my stomach.

Quinn was a gasping moaning mess under me and I had only teased his nipples. I released his chest and was kissing his deeply again. As we kissed I reached down and palmed Quinn through his pants. He moaned into my mouth and started to press his hips upwards and into my hand. Breaking the kiss I whipped off my shirt and threw it on the ground before kissing Quinn again with more intensity.

He snaked his hands around my neck and arched his back so he was flush against me. The sparks were so intense right now that I'm surprised that I didn't hear them crackling. I grabbed the zipper of his pants and the button and pulled Quinn's pants off, leaving him only in his boxers.

"P-please Devon," he begged ad I palmed him, "I need more," he gasped.

I felt Asher rise up in me and gave a possessive growl. I ripped off his boxers and he gasped as his straining erection came into contact with the cold air. He squirmed around for a second, looking for friction. After a second of letting his squirm around I grabbed the base of his d*ck and slowly started stroking his hard length. He let out a long deep moan thrusted into my hand. My own erection was now throbbing but I had to keep myself under control for Quinn's sake. I pinned Quinn's hips with one hand and did what continued stroking with the other.

I pumped his erection with an experienced hand, and after a second of that I ran my thumb over the head and Quinn let out a loud moan of lust. I started picking up the pace with the pumping as I felt Asher fighting for control. After I was sure I had Asher handled I leaned down and latched on to Quinn's lips with his in a bruising kiss.

After a moment I stopped the kiss and Quinn threw his head t the side, exposing his pale neck and jaw. I started nipping and sucking on his jaw roughly but lovingly, leaving small bruises and hickeys. I was quickly traveling down his neck and was soon at his collarbones leaving marks there too.

"D-Devon," he moaned breathlessly.

"Hmm?" I hummed while still nipping at Quinn's neck and shoulders.

"I'm close," he panted out as I pumped him.

"Don't worry Quinn, I'll take care of you," I panted out. I was just as breathless as him. I targeted the junction of his neck and shoulder and started nipping and sucking softly, looking for the spot. When I got to this one spot Quinn gasped sharply and moaned moaned loudly while lacing his fingers through my hair to pull me closer to the spot I was focused on.

I chuckled softly at his reaction, "Found it," I told Quinn while smiling and kissing the spot.

"Devon. Please, I need you," he begged and moaned. "Please," I looked into Quinn's eyes, "Mark me," his said with all seriousness. Asher took control and started attacking the spot with animalistic lust. Quinn moaned and pulled my hair softly, I was now really hard but I ignored it in favor of focusing on my mate.

Asher let out a soft growl as I felt my canines extend and without warning he bit the spot on Quinn's neck deeply. Quinn tensed up for a second before running his nails up my back. I gave Quinns d*ck one last squeeze he was coming. He let out a strangled moan and road out his orgasm with jerky movements. I kept my teeth in it and waited for him to still.

(End of M rated stuff)

Once Quinn had went still from exhaustion I slowly removed my teeth and licked the wound. I watched as it closed and slowly but surely Quinn's scent changed to a mix of his and mine. He looked up at me with hazy eyes and I leaned down to five him a soft kiss.

As I pulled away I cupped Quinn's face with my hands and looked at Quinn adoringly. I kissed his nose then both of his eyelids before I got up and headed to the bathroom. I relived myself before I grabbed a damp washcloth and made my way back to Quinn. After I cleaned him up I scooped him up into my arms. Quinn immediately nuzzled into my chest as I laid down on my side and wrapped my arms around Quinn

Quinn nuzzled his face into my neck and I gave the mark I had just given him a small kiss to assure myself that that had really just happened. I felt Quinn relax in exhaustion and his eyes drooped closed.

"Goodnight Quinn, I love you," I mumbled as I nuzzled the top of his head and into his soft hair.

"I love you too," he managed to get out before falling into sleep.

I relaxed too and fell asleep. I would have to deal with whatever happens to Quinn tomorrow and I was going to be with him through all of it, I just hope that he will be alright. I fell into sleep with my mate wrapped in my arms and a sense of ease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
166K 5.2K 12
⚠️NEW VERSION OUT CALLED "MY MATES I CHERISHED THE MOST"⚠️ There's a 17 year old boy name, Allan. Allan is a boy that gets abused by his foster fathe...
956K 39.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
106K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...