The Semen Supplier ( An Aubre...

By temmieey5

"He is not your son", I said getting angrier by the second. "That is my seed, though", Aubrey replied. " He... More

N/A
TSS: Chapter 2
TSS: Chapter 3
TSS : Chapter 4

TSS : Chapter 1

5.4K 150 5
By temmieey5

Kayla.

Damien stirred in his sleep as I laid him in his crib. I was restless and exhausted from the little amount of sleep I had from these past six months we had been back from the hospital. Usually D would sleep around 11 but tonight he fell asleep at 9. I was ecstatic when I saw him start to relentlessly close his eyes.

I changed into sweats and a tank top. I turned the t.v. on and changed it to ABC Family. The television helps me sleep at night with comfort . My head hit my pillow and I already was starting to feel myself drifting into sleep. I said a quiet prayer for me and D. Sooner or later, I was out like a light.
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up feeling the best I'd felt in months. I jogged into D's room to see that he was still asleep. It is definitely a great day.

I took a 15 minute shower. I got out the shower ready to get back to work for the first time in 5 months. I was sick of being cooped up in this house.

I put on a slim fitting red dress and slippers, but held my heels because I would change into them later on.

I walked into D's room to see he got himself somehow happily on his stomach. I clapped for him and excitedly said, " Let's go get ready Mama's big boy."

I picked him up and went on my way to Damien's restroom that came with his room. I quickly got his clothes off getting ready to bathe him. I just hope he doesn't hurt this dress. Why did I even put it on? No going back now. I sighed.

"Baby, please put pity on your mama and this $236 dress. Can you do that for me? ", I pleaded to him. He looked as if he was actually thinking about it. I sighed at him and grabbed his wash cloth. I turned back around to be met with soapy water all over my dress.

"Damien Jirani Carter ! Why, baby? " He laughed the hardest I ever seen him, triggering my laugh. "Boy are you lucky I'm in love with you."

And it was true, he was the only boy I ever loved other than my father, my brothers, and my best friend. But, no one else not even my son's father. Well, after all he was just my sperm donor. I know nothing about him other than the fact that he is one of the most beautiful men I had ever laid my eyes on. Too bad we met through a catalog.

I silenced my laughter, "Your gonna owe me a new dress bad boy. Now, let's get you dressed for Grandma's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...