Save Me

By Urban__Hood

No place to call home, falling into the wrong arms when you felt all alone , living a life you never imagined... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
It Aint Easy Ch.1 Insert.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Love Me
HONEST INSERT 1!!!
HONEST INSERT TWO !!

43

8.9K 430 42
By Urban__Hood

Justine

"Hellll to the fuck no, is you crazy Justine!" I sighed as me and August sat outside of Janelle's room. She was being released tomorrow and I told him about her situation after I talked to her.

"Look Aug, I know it sounds kinda stupid that I wanna help her after everything she did, but she's--"

"Stupid as fuck to ask you can she come stay with you" he said cutting me off. I looked down and shook my head. I hadn't even told him about the Devin situation yet and I didn't want to because I know how he is and bodies will drop until Devin turns up dead.

"Man look I know you got a good heart and wanna help everybody and shit Jay but you gots ta' know that ya can't help every body cause even tho you got ya best interest at heart most of them people don't like ha. Ion trust that hoe fa nothin, and I ain't trinna run your life or nothing I'm just trying to protect you " I nodded and looked at him.

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking, but I'm still gonna at least give her some money ya know so she wouldn't be that bad off" I said. He licked his lips and took a deep breath.

Sighing he went in his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill handing it to me.

"Don't Be Petty all ya life August" I rolled my eyes with a small grin.

He chuckled and shrugged.

"Hurry up, do what you gotta do. I'm trinna go get high how bout Chu?" He asked. I was about to say hell yeah but then I thought about it. That wouldn't be a good idea.

"About that... know what I'll be back" I said standing up with the check in my hand. I had already anticipated on giving that to her because I was kind of skeptical on letting her stay with me my Damn self so it was just a little something to help her get on her feet.

Once I left the hospital August rode with me to Walgreen's to fill my prescription that I made sure he didn't see then we went straight to my house, I changed into something comfortable while he made Chris and Duke take his car home.

"So wassup with the weed, you smokin or what?" He asked coming out my kitchen with a bag of Doritos and a root beer. I shook my head no as I rubbed my stomach, I felt like I'd fucking throw up at any moment and that's just because I was scared as Shit of what he might say.

"No I'm not smoking, but look sit down I have a lot to tell you" I said nervously causing him to look at me with his eyebrows raised. He sat down across from me on the recliner and clasped his hands together.

"Well then gone head talk" he said, his jaws clenched as he waited like he knew what I was about to tell him wasn't something he wanted to hear. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I-I lied to you August " I started.

"That time I told you that I lost my baby, I really didn't "

"I already knew that" he said catching me by surprise. I looked up at him with my eyed wide.

"H-How?"

"The picture, when you was moving ya stuff this fell out a box" he said taking it out his wallet. He handed it to me and I looked at the hospital picture that had her name, d.o.b and everything else on it. I smiled as I stared down at it. As I looked back up at him though my smile dropped. He looked so angry like I had did something that scarred him for life.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but he beat me to the punch.

"Why you had ta lie to me Jay? Watchu thought I was gone judge you or somethin? I ain't that type of nigga if I love you that mean I except everything that comes along with you especially a child. You know how bad I want baybeh and fa you ta keep somethin like this from me is fucked up. It makes me realize afta' everything and all the shit I done tol' ya ass. You still can't even trust a nigga, no lie that Shit hurt and you the only fuckin female besides my own momma that Eva hurt me!" He yelled while pointing his finger at me. His nose flared as is breathing became uneven and the look of hurt was visible on his face.

"August --"

"Nah ion wanna hear it, this why ion trust females nah. This why the fuck I don't love nobody cause bitches think they can fuck ova a nigga once he show them he care, I fuckin care and you left me Justine. Ion care how selfish I sound but fuck being on yo own I need you right now.

Nobody Eva loved me like you and I ain't perfect you know that shit Jay, but I'm tryin' yeah I fucked up and ion know how many times I can say that I'm sorry, but I promise you I'll do err'thing in my power to prove it.. shit you know how my life is, I ain't never had a good woman on my side until I met you so I just don't know how to express that I love you Jay, show me how to be the man you want me to be but please just let me in. Let me be there for you.

I just wanna be yo man baybeh, I want you to be able to trust me with your life and know that I won't fuck you over"

after pouring his heart out to me for the second time I just kind of took his words in.

It was strange how he could go from being hurt and sad over the fact that I lied to him to confessing his love and how much he wanted to be with me.

All I knew was he was good at making me out to be in the wrong.
He had me stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I honestly did not know what to do.

I wanted all that he could give me, but I found myself at piece when I was on my own. I didn't have a relationship so I didn't always have to worry about what he was doing or who he was doing and I have everything that I need so I was in sort of a good place. Even though it hasn't lasted that long, I was enjoying being free.

"August will you let me explain... please" I said staring directly in his eyes. He licked his lips and nodded.

"Well, for starters at first I didn't trust you with that and I'm sorry because you're right I should have told you. But it's not that I thought you'd judge me, I hadn't told anyone about her because of Angel. I was hiding her from him and everyone else. Her life is in danger and I don't trust anyone when it comes down to her, I already made the mistake of trusting Janelle so thanks for making me out to be the bad guy in all of this when all I've been trying to do is protect my daughter!" I yelled, I was out of breath by the time I finished talkin.

"Justine I ain't know--" he sighed while coming up to me. I took a step back and put my hand up.

"I guess so August, you're so quick to go off and flip the script on me without even hearing what I have to say, just because you wear your heart on your sleeve and people take advantage of that doesn't mean I will! You said it yourself, I'm just like you so why the fuck would I wanna do you like that huh? If I tell you something that isn't true, odds are it's for a good reason. You of all people know my deepest darkest secrets, I've poured my heart out to you yet you continue to doubt me. This is why we are bad for each other. Two people with issues as deep as ours would never work, I have too much on my plate to be even standing here yelling at you like this.. " I said the last part in a whisper while looking down shaking my head. I began to feel dizzy as I grabbed my stomach and stumbled to the sofa.

He was at my side immediately, even after I went off on him like that.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded and leaned my head back while he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

A few seconds later he returned with a glass of water. I smiled weakly as a thank you while gulping down the water.

"Aye I'm sorry iight. You right about everything but ion be meanin the shit I do, I just --" he deeply exhaled while rubbing his hands down his face.

"I just don't be payin attention bruh, I swear I don't. You gotta look at it, I'm use to shit like that. Females don't mean me no good, I ain't never had good luck with 'em not even my own blood, but I got that when I met chu' and I ain't realize the shit, but if you give me anotha' chance ta prove my self I promise I'll do better" he said while looking at me with this nervous look. He tried to mask it by changing his facial expressions but I could still see the nervousness, hope and anticipation.

I chewed down on my bottom lip as I stared at him, it really didn't take much thought I was just thinking about all the pros and cons. But all in all, I needed him as much as he needed me.

"Ok." I said with a smile.

August

If you tol' me a year and a half ago that i'a be up in a female apartment pleadin' fa ha ta take me back I would have shot yo ass then cut ya fuckin tongue out without remorse.

If ya tol' me that one day soon I was gone fall so hard in love that I wouldn't Be able ta see straight, I would have knocked ya ass off right then and there.

And most importantly, if ya was ta tell me that just that one simple word OK along with a smile and the genuine look in my girl's eyes would be enough ta make a real nigga wanna cry... shit ion know what I'll do ta ya. All I do know is, I wouldn't have believed it if God showed it to me himself.

But hea' I was with the biggest smile on my face that I done Eva had as I stared at Justine. She might not have known it but she just made my life, again. A nigga was too happy.

I ain't know what to do so I did the only otha' thing I been waitin ta do fa two weeks. I stood up, pullin ha along with me-- I wrapped my arms around ha soft body, my hands went ta ha waist while ha hands gripped at my shirt, I dipped my head catchin ha lips with my own. She moaned as I parted ha lips with my tongue and ran my hands down ha ass givin it a squeeze. the way ha lips tasted mix with the comfort of ha body against mine was enough to get my dick rising from the grey sweats I was wearing. As if my shit wasn't already hard enough, she began sucking on my tongue and biting my bottom lip while playing with my hair at the nape of my neck making my dick harder then steal. I groaned while pickin ha up so she could feel what she was doing.

She only pulled away from my lips and looked at me with soft eyes, I saw a tear fall as she smiled.

"I love you August " she whispered, before kissing me again. I licked my lips as I bit her bottom one while walking us towards ha room.

"I love you too baybeh"

⚠⚠Sexual Content ⚠⚠

I laid ha on the bed, she lifted up ta watch my every movement as I got on my knees at the edge of the bed. I hovered ova ha and began ta kiss from ha sweet lips down ta ha soft chocolate skin, I ain't Neva met a woman who taste so good but Justine did. Ha scent alone without perfume still smelled so good. I licked and sucked on ha neck and collar bones while my hand made it's way inside ha Nike spandex shorts. I could feel the heat radiating off ha pussy that was already dripping fa me. I smirked as my middle finger roamed up and down ha slit before takin a dip in ta ha hot canal. But just as fast as it went in, I took it out.

"A-August" she said, ha breathing was uneven as she gripped the sheets while trying to close ha legs. I used my other hand ta keep them open while going down. I ripped open the thin tank top that covered ha braless titties.

I lifted up some taking a minute to admire ha body.

"Damn baybeh" I mumbled while caressing one nipple. My mouth closed over the other one nippin, licking and flicking it with my tongue while two of my fingers went deep inside ha pussy. I could feel how wet she was by the way ha juices ran down my hand. Ha moanin made my dick ache to be buried deep inside ha but right now I was pleasuring ha body.

"Mm mm Au-August, baby" she moaned while pushing my hand to go faster. I did just that, my fingers went at a pace that made my hand throb a lil bit. She was so into it that she didn't notice when I replaced my fingers with my tongue. That is until I sucked on her clit causing her to scream and grab on to my hair pushing my head further into her pussy. I lapped up ha juices like it was my last meal, I fucked her with my tongue, I sucked on ha clit and ha lips. I didn't even notice when I came out my sweats or that I was strokin my dick ready ta give ha what she really wanted.

Justine

My body was blazing right now, I grabbed at my hair, I bit down on my knuckes, I Even put a pillow over my face. But nothing stopped the screams and moans that escaped my mouth as he ate me. He put two fingers inside of me while his tongue licked and sucked every drip of my juices up and his thumb massaged my clit not too much but just enough. Soon enough my legs started to shake and I tried to pull away but he only grabbed me pulling me back down. It was so intense that tears formed in my eyes. The pit of my stomach began to tighten and my toes curled as I was met with a climax like no other.

It didn't stop there though, nope while my legs were still shaking I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance making my breath hitch. I couldn't take no more, but I wanted-- no I needed more. He teased my pussy by running his dick up and down my slit, occasionally dipping the head into my pussy that was aching for him to penetrate me.

"Don't teas--" before I could finish my sentence he had already began to fill me with his dick. Every time I thought it had ended, he had more to give until finale he was fully inside of me. He went in and out slowly.

"Faster" I moaned causing him to speed up, his hand was at the back of my neck, the other on my waist holding me down from arching my back and his forehead pressed against mine.

The only sounds to be heard was his skin against mine mixed with the juices that I was creating. I looked into his eyes as he licked his lips and groaned digging his hand into my waist and going fast enough to make the bed rock.

"Damn baybeh you feel so good... mm so fuckin tight " he said as his eyes started to cloud over. His strokes was always a surprise, they were fast, slow, long, hard, deep, desirable, lovable, lustful.. everything in one.

"Turn over" he grunted while slipping out of me and making me turn over, I got on all fours and I could feel the warmth of his body come in contact with mine as he left kisses down my spine. I then felt the absence of his lips and the sting of his hand hitting my ass.

"mm mm oooh my goooood I love youuu" I moaned as he reached in front of me and rubbed on my clit while slowly entering me from behind.

"You luh me?" He grunted while removing his hand from my clit so that both of them were on my waist firmly.

"Ye-yes mhmm I love you so much " I said, he smacked my ass causing me to hiss in pain and pleasure. The slapping of our skin combined with our juices and the sweat that coated both our bodies as we made love was enough to drive me insane. I threw my ass back meeting him thrust for thrust not missing a beat as I began to get in rhythm with him. He smacked my ass again causing my walls to clench, milking him for everything.

He sped up making the headboard of my bed knock hard against the wall and I could feel his body stiffen behind me and his dick pulsate deep inside of me just as that familiar feeling of my stomach tightening, my eyes rolled back and my toes curls while my hands gripped onto the sheets like my life depended on it.

"Baby I'm bout to"

"Let that shit go baybeh" with one final thrust I reached my climax again along with him. I could feel his hot seed spewing inside of me as his body stopped moving and slumped over on me.
He turned us to the side and wrapped One arm around me. the only thing that that could be heard was our heavy breathing as we tried our best to catch our breath.

Nothing was said between us, we savored the the easy silence. He kissed the back of my neck and soon enough I could hear his breathing even out.. he was asleep.

I couldn't help but to feel guilty and extremely vile now that my thoughts had settled.

While I was here safely in August arms, my baby girl whom I had completely forgotten about once August's lips touched mine was in danger and I wasn't doing anything about it.

I'm officially the worst fucking mother in the world... hell I wouldn't even call myself a mother.

I laid there in bed with my eyes opened just staring at the ceiling with a million thoughts running through my head.

Once I turned my head and saw that it was now morning,
I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Cutting on the shower I let it get steamy hot before getting in.

As I stood there under the water that was coming from the top of the shower, I wrapped my arms around myself and closed my eyes.

I prayed and I prayed hard..

August

I opened my eyes and sat up in the bed, I ain't feel Jay next ta me but I heard the shower runnin' so I got up ass naked and walked in the bathroom. Once I opened the door, I could see ha silhouette behind the glass of the shower door.

I walked in shuttin the door behind me and slid the shower door open letting some of the steam out. Ha back was to me, she had ha hands crossed in front of her and her head was tilted back as she let the water run all over ha body. I licked my lips as I came up behind ha.

"Was the matta' baybeh" I asked sensing that somethin' was wrong. She tensed up a lil then relaxed and turned to me, ha eyes was red like she had been cryin as she walked up and wrapped ha arms around my neck, I felt somethin' in the pit of my stomach as she started to cry. I hated that shit.

"He got her August.. he has my baby " she sobbed into the crook of my neck. I furrowed my eyebrows and moved a few strands of ha curly hair behind ha ear.

"What? Who got ha baybeh, tell me and imma kill 'em" I said as I pried ha hands from around my neck so that she could look in my eyes and see that I was dead as serious.

"D-Devin.. he's alive and he has her. Please don't let him hurt my baby"

I swear this was a hard ass chapter to write. Y'all know I am not good at those sex scenes but I try. Was this long enough?? What do y'all want to happen next.. comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 9 11
I hate everything about my life. I hate everything about myself. There is nothing beautiful about being 5.2" and weight 205 pound, 21 years old Haiti...
154K 9.9K 44
Amazing Cover by ONYXVIXEN I remember the day they came. Our tiny uneventful town lit up with the sounds of gun fire and chaos. It was a massacre tha...
8.7K 506 16
Read to find out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without...
269K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...