A Kiss On A Ship

By JustPureAwkwardness

This Is a lunar chronicles AU where everyone is on a cruise ship! all of the characters are in it but mainly... More

Author's note
arrived
Inside
Business
Ice Cream and New Friends
Eating
Author's Note
The pool
The pool part two
Author's Note
The pool part 3
Fangirls
Plans
Plans Part 2
Meeting
contest part 2

contest

514 16 12
By JustPureAwkwardness

I took a break from wattpad for a while. I only read and rarely commented. I'm so sorry about doing that, and thank you for still reading this.

Also a huge thank you for getting me over two thousand views! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

*CONTEST*

I have MAJOR writer's block. So I'm you guys write the next chapter!

Rules
1. No major changes in the plot.
(don't have it end up like the Titanic or have them get stranded on a deserted island. A little bit of drama is ok, but nothing too crazy)

2. It is them having a fabulous karaoke night.

3. You PM me so I can tell you what songs I have in mind. (feel free to add your own in)

4. Keep it between 300 to 1000 words.

* I do request you have something happen that affects the plot. This is optional *

I really don't want to do this. I could write this chapter, but I would not know what the following chapters would be like. If you don't want to write the next chapter, but have ideas for what the plot should be, please PM me! Thank you for reading! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season