Fairy Tales Don't Exist (PG13...

Por StarSophie

Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all... Más

Fairy Tales Don't Exist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 : Drake POV
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 : Jax POV
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 : Multiple POV
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT****

Chapter 12

445 10 0
Por StarSophie

Chapter 12:

I wake up alone but the bed is still warm behind me, Jax obviously just left , I cuddle the pillow and smell the musky mint smell of Jax , he always smells so fresh. I’m not sure if I dreamt the words that Jax whispered in my ear last night and I’m not sure if I mind either way, my feelings for Jax seem complicated especially now that Drake and I are a couple, the only thing I know for certain is I need them both.

Georgina is still asleep , I lazily get out of bed putting my hair in a messy bun and I walk to the kitchen. Looking in the fridge I see that it's empty, apart from all the beer, great. I decide to take a shower and a drive to get some groceries.

When dad passed away, the lawyer told me that dad had left me quite a large sum of money, the lawyer saw what my mom was going through with the drugs and he informed me that I should keep my bank account, that he opened up for me, a secret in case Georgina decides to spend all the money on more drugs. I didn’t understand how she didn’t know that dad had left me the money but I guess she was so high all the time it just didn’t register.

So I decided that I would keep the money a secret and help mom when I needed to. She never did ask me where I got money from and sometimes I thought she knew it was from dad but she never did mention anything. Dad left me quite a lot of money, I couldn’t use it all until I was 21 though, dads lawyer arranged that I could get some money each month that I would be able to use if I should need anything but that still meant I couldn’t use the money in my account for college because I’ll be 18 when I leave school, giving me three years till I was able to use my inheritance, so I needed to get a scholarship in the meantime.

Walking down the aisles getting groceries as I go, I hear my name being called so I turn around and look in the direction.

An older lady down the aisle is waving to the lady that is standing next to me obviously her name is Alexia too , I don’t see her face I just see her long dark hair , she is relatively tall. She turns to look at me staring at her and I blush,” Sorry, I thought someone called me, my name is also Alexia,” I explain to her.

Her face looks so familiar, she looks at me like she recognizes me and I see shock go through her face, “Did you by any chance know James Blackwood? “ she asks as she looks at my face as if she is trying to remember who I look like.

“Oh yes, he was my dad …how did you know?” I ask her.

She smiles at me and tears start falling down her cheeks as she pulls me in for a hug, realization hits me ... That’s why she looked so familiar, she looked like my father.

“You’re his sister? He named me after you…” I trail off as she loosens her hold on me and wipes the tears from her face.

“I know, I don’t really go by the name Alexia anymore though apart from the older people that tend to stick to our birth names everyone else calls me Alex. I’ve been in contact with James throughout your childhood; your father is so happy and proud. I can’t believe James is gone.” She says as she looks over my shoulder and more tears fall, seeing her like this makes my eyes start to water, swallowing the lump that’s in my throat I give her a reassuring smile, “I know, it’s been hard… I miss him so much. I can’t believe you’re here, you look just like daddy!” I say as I smile at her.

She laughs, “Honey I was just about to say the same thing to you, guess we Blackwood’s have strong genes, “she says as she winks at me and I laugh.

“Why don’t you come visit me for lunch? I live in the town over its not too far ,I would really like to get to know you better and I promise I will explain anything you want to know , Oh he’s going to be so happy I found you!” she smiles at me and pats my shoulder.

“That would be great, just give me directions and I should probably get your number?” I say not really sure what she meant by “he”, I take my phone out. She gives me directions on a piece of paper from her handbag and I get her number.

“I will see you at around one o’clock; I gotta go get these groceries home before mom wakes up. I’m so happy I finally met you!” I say as she gives me another hug.

“I know Hun, I’ve wanted to come see you for so long, but things are very complicated and I couldn’t come over to where you were staying, but now that you are here we're definitely not going to lose touch! You’re my family and I want you in my life,” she smiles and wipes the tears away.

“I know how you feel, I don’t have any family, I just have mom and now I have you…” her smile falters when I mention my mother but she regains her smile just as quick when I mention that I have her.

We say our goodbyes and I continue my shopping as she leaves the store.

Once I get home I decide not to tell mom of my reunion with Alex, I’m just scared that it brings up memories with dad and she has a melt down again. I will tell her about Alex eventually but I wanted to talk to Alex about it first.

I unpack groceries and restock the fridge as mom comes out from taking a shower.

“Sorry about that Lexi, I just haven’t had a chance to go grocery shopping.” She says as she helps unpack food.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind going, I know you work long hours and I didn’t have anything to do this morning,” I say back to her.

“Thanks babe, what are your plans for today?” she asks as she walks towards the lounge area.

I freeze a little, I don’t want to tell her about Alex but I hate lying to my mother, so I guess I will tell her the truth but not really explain it, “I’m going to meet my friend Alex for lunch, so I might come home a little late, she stays in the next town so will it be okay if I use your car? “

“In the next town? Ummm…that’s a different terr…I mean I don’t know if that’s safe Lexi , you don’t really know anyone there and what if you run into trouble or something ? How did you meet Alex, if she lives in the other town then I know she wouldn’t have gone to your school?” I’m a bit confused why she is showing concern and asking all these questions I wasn’t expecting, this is the first time she’s worried about me since dad’s death and to be honest it kind of throws me off.

“Mom, Alex will be there if anything did happen, I actually ran into her at the supermarket and we got along pretty well, I’m just trying to make friends mom, please?” I say “mom” knowing how much she misses that, maybe this will convince her not to worry.

“Okay, I guess it’s alright, I was going to get a lift to work with Ambz anyways, just text me when you get there and when you leave okay? I’m going to go over to Amber for tea, so if I don’t see you when you leave just remember what I said Lexi, “she says and gives me a hug.

I stand there in shock as she walks out the door, did that just happen? She acted like she cared? Maybe she is getting better , I haven’t seen her so often the past few days , she’s either at work , Amber's house or visiting the new boyfriend that I haven’t met yet, she apparently met him at work. I wonder what brought about the change in her. That was pretty weird; she acted like my “mother” not Georgina.

I make myself a sandwich and sit on the couch thinking about my mother and what just happened. I look at my phone and see I have 2 messages.

DRAKE at 05:27am : Morning Babe , I really hope I’m not waking you up , I can’t stop thinking about you and those lips ; ) What’s your plans for today? Miss you already.

Aww that boy is too cute; I really don’t understand why he seems to like me so much. I’ve had like small relationships with guys, like one or two week long relationships and they were also quite hot but nothing like Drake or definitely not as gorgeous as Jax for that matter. I just can’t fathom why these guys could be interested in me. I know I’m not terrible looking but I’m not beautiful that’s for sure, apart from when Drake told me I was beautiful no one ever called me that, I was always “hot” or “cute” and I’m guessing the guys that called me that before only said those things to try butter me up so I would give them my V –card.

I send a reply to Drake and it kinda comes out as an essay:

LEXI at 11:36am: Hay! Nope I actually only saw ur message now, LOL sorry bout the late reply I had a busy mornin & didn’t gt a chance to look @ my fone. Hmmm these lips huh? Well these lips are waiting for you. You are such a sweet talker! I’m actually going to lunch wit a friend so I’m only going to be home maybe later tonight. Wats ur plans?

I look at my next message.

JAX at 07.32am: Hey Lexi, I kinda fell asleep in your bed. It was just so warm and comfortable next to you. I don’t think we should tell anyone about our lil sleep over, they wouldn’t understand our friendship and Drake would just look into it as something else and we don’t want a jealous Drake. What are we doing today?

Typical Jax, presuming we were hanging out today.

LEXI at 11:45am: Jax! Its okay I don’t mind, yeah the bed was so warm with you next to me I usually freeze my ass off at night and last night I slept like a baby! LOL , yeah I agree about keeping it to ourselves . I don’t want to keep secrets from any of them though so I guess we should keep our sleep overs to a minimum ;) besides we just best friends so last night was fine , it wasn’t like we were hooking up or anything behind their backs it was all friendly. Well I don’t know what YOU are doing today but I’M going out for lunch with a friend and I’m only going to be back late so maybe I’ll see you tomoz?

I get another message from Ronny. Oh my gosh , what’s going on? Why is everyone texting me?

RONNY at 11:49am: Wattsup Lex? Drake and Jax tells me you going out to lunch with a friend and I know we haven’t made any plans , so they asked me about it, so who you going to see?

Damn these people are nosey. I guess they just wondering because they know they are the only people that I’ve hung out with since I’ve been here.

LEXI at 11:51am: Dam news travels fast here! Ron, please tell them not to stress LOL, you too. Why is everyone so worried bout me all of a sudden? It’s jst someone I haven’t seen in a while & we just wanted to catch up.

Not even a few seconds pass and I get a reply for Ronny.

RONNY at 11:52am: What’s their name? Of course news travels fast when you live in the same house! We just want to know who you going to be meeting up with? The boys ask where you meeting your friend?

They really starting to annoy me, I can go see whoever I want I don’t need to explain anything to anyone! Jax and Drake seriously need to stop the whole possessive thing it’s starting to piss me off!

LEXI at 11:53am: You guys all live together? How am I only finding out about this now? Seriously you guys are asking me all of this when you all hide so much shit from me and I’m not asking questions , am I? I’m allowed to have other friends you know! Whatever…. I gotta go! It’s about an hour’s drive. Cheers

I abruptly end the message like that so they can know I’m pissed off. I lock the house and decide to leave because knowing how stubborn those three are, they’re probably on their way to my house now. I leave the spare key under the pot plant on the patio. As I get in the car, I see another message come through from Jax.

JAX at 11:56am: Alexia, you better not leave! We are on our way. I swear if you leave you are going to be in trouble!

Who the fuck does he think he is? Seriously? This just pisses me off even more. He might be able to talk to his lap dogs that run around to please him like that but I’m not one of them!

LEXI at 11:57am: You know what Jackson? FUCK YOU!

I knew as soon as I said that I shouldn’t have, but I was really mad and his bossiness is starting to piss me off. Shit, he’s going to kill me when I get back I even used his full first name that I know he hates. I put my foot down on the gas and leave the trailer park before they show up.

After about 5 minutes my phone starts going off and I can see its Jax calling me, then Drake and then Ronny tries. My message alert goes off and it carries on the whole way till I reach the beginning of “Fort Hill” the town where my aunt lives. I switch my phone on silent seeing that I have 53 missed calls and 22 new messages most of which are voice mails. I follow the directions that Alex gave me and it’s pretty simple since the town is possibly smaller than our town and there are only a few roads. The road I’m on starts turning into a wooded area and a gravel road, it’s so quiet and scary under the shaded trees, something you would see in a Wrong Turn movie. Oh God Lexi, stop thinking that, you’re just freaking yourself out more!

Eventually I start seeing a group of wooden cabins in an open area, I see Alex sitting on the steps of one of the cabins so I stop the car in an open area where other cars are parked, it’s quite a walk to where Alex was.

As I step out the car, someone comes up from behind me,” What are you doing on our territory?“ a deep voice comes from behind me , it makes me jump and lean against the car and I bend over with my hand on my heart trying to catch my breath from the fright he gave me.

“Talon don’t scare my niece away, I just found her!” Alex says as she comes running up towards me. I turn towards where the deep voice came from to see a bare chest with gym shorts on as my eyes look towards his face past his gorgeous six pack, I see the most brilliant blue eyes. His blond hair touches his shoulder and is messy. He’s hot! He has high cheek bones and perfect lips … that are now smirking at me. Shit I’m staring.

“NO WAY! This is Alexia?“ The boy shouts, he steps closer to me and I take a step back, he kind of scares me. “Come here! I’m not going to eat you!” this Talon guys says,

“He may not , but I certainly might…you look good enough to eat,” says a guy from behind me , I turn to see another guy the spitting image of Mr. Perfect behind me, apart from his eyes which seem to be a darker blue.

Talon starts laughing at me and I turn to look at him as soon as he pulls me into a big bear hug and swings me around, “Welcome to the family Miss Alexia, did Alex convince you to join our pack?” I squeal as his big body spins me around and he hands me off to his twin who does the same except he smacks my ass, I’m in shock. What the fuck is going on here ? Where did Alex disappear too?

I push out of twin number two’s grasp and knee him in his junk as he falls to the ground , Talon puts one hand on my shoulder and bend down laughing holding his stomach. I take his arm that was on my shoulder twist it and using my other arm I elbow his face then knee him as he grabs his face causing him to land on the ground in pain alongside his brother.

“Didn’t your mamma tell you never to touch what’s not yours? Now what do you mean join your pack?” I ask the second twin as he starts to get up still holding his hands between his legs.

“To join our pack silly? You know…. us werewolves…. have packs? I thought your aunt would have already asked you to join the Fort Hills Pack? Damn girl you can kick good!“ he speaks to me as if he’s speaking to a 3 year old then laughs.

“What do you mean werewolves? Why would I join your pack?” I stutter back to them both as they standing up straight now, “I don’t understand?”

Talon mumbles, “damn this girl is slow, just show her Tyler!”

I see “Tyler” as he walks backwards then all of a sudden his body starts shifting and contorting in different directions. I hear bones breaking and I take a step back, hair starts sprouting on his skin and I can hear and see his shorts ripping, I take another step back as I step into Talons chest, fear and shock taking hold of my body.

Before I black out and hit the ground, I hear Alex’s loud scream “NO!”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

63.2K 1.6K 49
Cassie is seventeen but she’s different. No, she doesn't have any special powers, she’s not half human half something else. She’s normal but her beli...
13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
3.6M 56.9K 33
Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole life to become an elite warrior and the A...