My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Um...what?

44 3 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

Oh yeah by the way, I'll change this new character's life a little, it's one of my fav artist and I want her in this story. My friend gave me this idea and I thought it was good, it's maybe mean what I'll change in her life but hey! After all, it's just a story.

What the hell?! Is this even real? I don't think so, someone is trying to play with me but who?!

"Hi Brittany. I'm Elizabeth...Elizabeth Mitchell."

"I um...Is this a joke?"

"It's not, Brittany. I was your mom's friend, she wrote this to me." She gave me a letter and then sat down.

No way, she's telling the truth, that's my mom's handwriting...oh god.

"Did she...did she knew something was going to happen to her?" I looked at her.

"She...had this feeling and that's why she wrote this, I've been looking for you for so long and I just found you."

"But...I'm 17."

"I know Brittany, and this will be weird for you, but I promise I'll take care of you, you can have your life, it doesn't matter, you can go out and live your life, just...let me be in your life. I don't have bad intentions, I swear. I'll take care of you, you'll go to the same school, see your friends, see your sister, she can go whenever she wants to the house. I won't take away anything, I just...I want to make sure you're ok and to be there for you." She took my hand and I stare at her.

The truth is, Elizabeth Mitchell has been one of my inspirations since I was a kid. I have like a crush on her because come on...have you seen her? Have you seen those eyes? Or that smile? She's freaking perfect!

"The truth is...I know you, I mean, I have seen you since I'm a kid on tv but I never thought my mom was your friend and she knew how much I love you." She smiles and I smile.

"Yes, your mom and I were close when we were young, just for work I couldn't visit her but I saw you when you were a baby." She smiles. "I promise you that I'll be here for you and I won't hurt you, that's the last thing I want."

I looked at her eyes and smile. "I believe you."

She smile bigger. "Give me 1 week, we can get to know each other and I'll tell you some things about me and if you want, you can tell me some things about you, you can take your time"

"Do you know how I believe you?" She shook her head and I smile. "Because all this time that we've been talking, you keep looking at me, you don't look away, just into my eyes." She smiles. "I think it will work."

"And...if you want to leave when you have 21..." She sighs and her smile disappears. "You can."

I look at her eyes and I can see that she wants to cry. "No." She looked confused. "I won't leave, if you let me stay, then I'll stay, and if I move out, I'll visit you a lot and you can do the same thing." She smiles and I smile.

"Then...what do you say if we good d your things and we go to my house?" She smiles and I nodded.

We went out and Naya looked at me. "Hey, are you ok?" She looked at Elizabeth. "Wow, she's the one that..."

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth." She smiles.

"I know who you are! I'm Naya Rivera." She smiles and I laugh a little.

"We are going to Rachel's house and I'll pick up my things, I'm staying with Elizabeth."

"Dianna said that you had to call her and um...Marissa picked up for Demi and she said she was going to tell them, if you want to go I'll stay here in case they come."

"Naya I don't want you to stay here alone."

"Hey, it's going to be ok, I'll be here just for an hour." She smiles. I nodded and hugged her. "So...you forgive me?"

I nodded. "I do."

"Please...forgive Demi." I smile a little nodded a little.

"Look, here's my address, in case you want to go see Brittany." She smile and I smile. I think this is going to be good.

Demi pov's:

"Naya! Where is Brittany?"

"She left, with Elizabeth Mitchell."

"Wait, what?!" Rachel looked surprised just like Demi and Marissa.

"Hey I don't know everything, all I know is that she knew her mom and Brittany."

"But...so...wait..."

"Guys! Good you're here!" Dianna came running to us. "I found something out...that thing about the adoption, is from 17 years ago."

"What?"

"Are you saying that...?" I looked at Dianna.

"I think that our mom wasn't our mom..."

"But then...they said that they just adopted her." Naya said.

"But then who is your mom? Who is her mom?" Rachel asked and I just stare at Dianna. What the hell is going on?

Brittany pov's:

"So...something you want me to know about you?" I looked at her.

"Mmm well, I'm really funny." She smiles.

"I kinda know that, well actually, I think I know a lot of you." I smile.

"Is that so?"

"Well, I'm a fan since I have memory so yes. I saw you when you were on Lost and god damn it, I loved it! But hated when you died."

She laughs a little. "Everyone hated when that happend." I smile. "So...something you want me to know about you?"

"Um well, there's a lot of things you have to know about me."

"If you don't want to talk about it then don't, you don't have to yet."

I looked at her. "One thing you have to know is that...I cut myself, I haven't but when I feel really down, I do it." She looked at me and sigh. "You still have time to go and leave me where we met."

"Hey hey no. I'm not doing that. I'll take care of you and I'll be here for you. Doesn't matter the past you had."

I smile a little. "Really?"

"It doesn't matter who we were...it only matters who we are." She looked at me with a smirk. "Do you know who said that?"

"Juliet Burke." I smile.

"Yes!" She laughed a little. "Don't worry Brittany. I'll be here for you as long as you let me."

I smile. "I think this is really going to work." She smile and took my hand.

(A little after.)

"So...here's your new house, welcome!"

I looked at the house and sigh. "Wow."

"Let me show you your room, come on." We went upstairs and she opened the door.

"T-this is my room?!"

"Yes, you can decorate it if you want to."

"It's perfect!" I smile and then look at her. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome sweetie." I hugged her and I felt this sweet but weird connection. Why?

Demi pov's:

"I have to go and see her. What if she's nervous or  something like that?"

"Demi she's ok. I know she's ok." Marissa said and I sigh.

"Isn't it weird?"

"What?"

"That those papers where from 17 years ago. The woman that dies wasn't her mom but she took care of her as if she was her own daughter."

"But then where is her mom?"

"I don't know, but this is so weird."

"And I bet is weird for Dianna too, I mean, it was her 'mom' too."

"I know that..." I sigh. "I wish I could be there with her."

"If she forgave Naya, I bet she will forgive you."

I looked at her. "How do you know she forgave Naya?"

"Um, why would Naya be there if she didn't?" She smile and I smile a little. "Demi, you and Brittany are meant to be, everything will be ok."

"I hope so, I really hope so..."

This was a little more short.
OOHHH! What is happening here? I bet you guys already have an idea, but what happend in here? Is Brittany's life false? Are Dianna and Brittany adopted? Find out!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...