Taming The Hybrid (TVD. Klaus...

By BeckySmolder

Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in Ca... More

Brotherhood of The Five
Obtaining the Sword
Dinner Date with Klaus
A Day in New Orleans
The Winter Wonderland
Kol's Death
Making Things Official
Klaus is Free
Saving Hayley
Expression Triangles
Back in New Orleans
Rebekah Visits
Meeting Marcel
Plan B is War
Carol and Tyler Visit
Bayou Bar Distraction
Unlinking Spell
The Baby's Blood
Klaus in Combat
To New Orleans
The Bar Attack
Casket Girls Parade
Four Elements, Four Stages
Mystic Falls Reunion
Saving Rebekah
Werewolf House Party
The Opera House
Rebekah's Trial
A Party for Peace
Feast of Blessings
The Bayou Attack
Dreaming of Mikael
Moonlight Rings
Esther's Decree
Home Town Comfort
Fighting for Family
Mystic Falls Return
The Wedding
10 Years Later
More Stories By Me

Magic Dreams

5K 128 18
By BeckySmolder

Chapter Twenty-Seven

It was a fail. Klaus was obviously nowhere in the quarter and I was officially pissed off. Elijah went to talk to the witches and I was having breakfast. I was waiting for Elijah to return. I couldn't stay uninvolved in all this. I needed to find him. Quickly.

I was eating a bowl of cereal while watching Marcel talk to some cops. I was sitting on a random chair, holding the bowl in my hand cause I wasn't at a table. "Anything?" Someone questioned. I looked up to see Elijah.

"They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere. Daywalkers are working every contact we got. Cops, dock workers, guys in the treme. Word is out," Marcel informed. I finished my cerel and handed to a vampire who walked by.

"Thanks," I smiled forefully and theny simply walked off.

"Anyone trying to earn favor with me gets a lifetime of it if they find them," Marcel said.

"Good. I need a pen and paper," Elijah said suddenly.

"Hey. Am I taking orders from you now?" Marcel asked as Elijah walked off. We both chased after him quickly. "Or are we in this together?"

"Pen and paper, Marcel. Now," Elijah ordered.

"Look, I want her back just as much as you do, you know. Both of them."

"Get him a pan and paper. I want him back more than both of you combined. ANd what do we need paper for?" I asked Elijah as he took off his blazer to his suit. I watched Elijah start unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled the sleeves off and I went to look away before I caught the glimpse of words on his body like tattoos.

"What is happening?" I questioned.

"I need you to make a list of these names," Elijah said. "Please."

"Okay," I muttered, walking to him and looking at them all. There were a lot of names all scattered. I walked around him seeing them over his back, front, arms, and neck. "Sabine? Elijah, what is this?" I asked, seeing her name on his forearm and he held it up.

"I believe they represent the names of the women Celeste inhabited for the past two centuries."

"It's called Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it and it disappears," Marcel stated.

"Why? What's the point?" I questioned. I didn't have time for riddles. I wanted to find these witches and ring their necks.

"Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my siblings, and now she means to mock that choice, taunting me with a childish game. The longer the game, the more they suffer. To find Niklaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The solution lies somehwere in these names," Elijah said.

"The name next to Sabine--Anniee LaFleur. She's a witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. Never knew why, but I can find out," Marcel said.

"You do that," I muttered, taking the pen and notepad from him and scribbling all these names down as fast as I can. "What did thte witches say?" I asked Elijah.

"Nothing. Monique gave me this message from Celeste. And apparently Sophie is dead."

"Well, guess Sophie's help is out of the question."

***

"She killed herself?" I asked. I was on the phone with Elijah. Him and Marcel went to talk to someone about the girl Annie. We were gonna trace back every girl on that damn list.

"Yes, in the Mississippi, to be precise," he explained. "Celeste had clearly tired of the body and was ready to take Sabine's."

"How do you know that?"

"She leapt to her death from the very location Celeste and I had our first kiss."

"Poetic, I guess, in a creepy, vendetta kind of way."

"All these names, these lives, stolen so that Celeste might take her revenge. I suppose we have no choice but to see where they take us. Allie, I have to go. I'll call you back."

"Elijah, wait. I'm really sorry that you're going through this. If I had known that Celest had made you choose who to help--"

"You were going to die in that fire, Allie, along with my brother's child. There was no choice and you should know that. Klaus would approve. You and that baby should be the most important thing to us all and yourself. I promise we will find my brother and Rebekah," he said and I sniffled.

"Okay," I said and we hung up. I was feeling rather tired so I headed to our bedroom to sleep since I didn't really last night. The moment my head hit the pillow, my eyes closed.

"You never did anything to me. And the truth is, seeing you like this, I can't help but pity you," some red head was saying while caressing Klaus' face. I was standing on the other side of the bed Klaus was on and she was on the opposite side leaning down super close.

"Then betray the others and stand with me," Klaus replied. "I will reward you in ways you cannot fathom."

I gaped at him and went to hit him but as I did my hand went right through his arm. What the hell? Why can't I touch him? Wait, can he even see me? What's going on? "Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal to little ol' me?" The girl asked with a smile.

If she doesn't step away from him I'm gonna kill her. She needs to get her slimy hands off of his sexy face. And I will kick his ass later. I don't care that I know he's acting. He isn't the type to cheat on me. If he didn't want to be with me we wouldn't together and he'd be free to see whomever he wants despite the fact I'm pregnant. But Klaus loves me and I know that for sure. "I should be flattered," the girl continued. I'm gonna rip out ever red curl on her big ass head.

"But first... we need to have a talk about your sister," she whispered, ealning super closer to his lips so that their noses almost touched before leaned away. Yeah, you're lucky, bitch.

"Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her..." Klaus warned.

"Ah, the protective brother," she replied adn then it all faded to darkness and I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was staring at a ceiling. I looked around. I was in our bedroom. What the hell? Was that a dream? No. No way. It was so realistic. I mean besides the fact I couldn't touch him. God, I just practically saw him and I have no idea where he is cause I was obsessed on that stupid egghead freak hitting on my man.

I grabbed my phone and called Elijah quickly. "Allie? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just had a dream. But it was weird. It was like I was with Klaus wherever he just was. Like in the present. This red head was touching his face and they were talking. I have no idea where he is. I was caught up watching her nearly come close to kissing him," I rushed out in a frenzy.

"What? Okay. Calm down. It was a like a vision in your sleep."

"Yeah, I was seeing everything, standing right next to him and he couldn't see me. I don't understand."

"Must be some type of magic."

"Do you think that witch is doing it on purpose?"

"She could be or the witch spirits are on our side and are trying to help us."

"I don't--" I was saying before I felt dizzy. I dropped my phone and laid back down. My eyes fluttering.

"Allie? Allison? Talk to me!" Elijah was yelling and my eyes closed again.

"You see... God wasn't powerful because he was right," someone was saying and I was again some crapped brown room that looked abandon standing on the left side of this bed or contraption thing Klaus was stuck against. It was like a bed but it was set to make it look like he was almost sitting up. My jaw clenched when I saw the same red head from before and her hand on Klaus' knee. I looked around to try to find something I can throw at this slut.

I groaned in annoyance there was nothing there. I looked at Klaus' face to see him staring downwards. I looked and saw her hand on his thigh, on the inside. Oh, she was asking for it. I looked at his face. He wasn't really showing any emotion but I'm sure he wasnt' enjoying himself. He had this skeptical and irritated look on his face. "He was right because he was powerful," she continued and I scoffed.

"And God is gonna send you to hell after I kill you," I said but of course they couldn't hear me. I bit my lip in frustration and tried to grabb Klaus hand. It didn't work. My hand went through his but I looked and saw him looking at the hand I tried to grab. I tried it again and he lifted it and looked in my direction before narrowing his eyes and dropping his hand once again.

"I don't know what you're playing at, but if the sum total of you plan to turn me against my sister was this revelation, this will have been a wholly ineffective endeavor."

"You poor thing," she cooed. "After 1,000 years, dishonesty from your family has coem to be expected," she said and thankfull she wasn't touching him and was walking around him by his feet and then the darkness came again.

I groaned in annoyance, blinking twice before the bright light from outside was shining in my bedroom. I grabbed my phone to see Elijah called multiple times. "Sorry, I fell asleep by force practically and saw Klaus again," I texted him.

"Next time, try to explore the place if you can. Marcel and I are getting more answers. I'll see you soon," Elijah texted me back.

I forced myself out bed, hoping not to have to go through any more of this vision stuff through my dreams. I was feeling hungry again so I went to make myself a snack. I ate and it was fine. Afterwards I went back to the small study and got on the laptop, looking up some of these girls from the list.

It wasn't long until Elijah joined me. "Hey. Look I found--" I began.

"Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?" Marcel asked coming in the study from a different entrance. Both men on either sides of me as I sat down.

"Not much. She was a nurse," I said. "At the Fleur-De-Lis Sanitorium." I clicked on a picture I was looking at on this website. It was a picture of a bunch of nurses. "Recognize her?" I asked. "Top row, second from the right." I looked at Elijah who studied the picture.

I pointed at her so both men could see who I showing. "No. I don't," Elijah answered and I sighed in dissappointment. "Marcel?" We looked over to see Marcel pacing slowly a foot away from the desk now.

"Marcel?" Elijah called again more sternly to get his attention. "Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If ou know something talk."

"The Sanitorium. That's where you'll find them," Marcel stated.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" I asked jumping to my feet.

"I just know."

"How do you know?" Elijah asked him while I grabbed my phone and keys that I was now carrying with me always.

"If I'm right, you need to know exactly what we're walking into. We did something, Rebekah and I," Marcel began talking and I paused. I wanted to rush to get to Klaus but I was hesitant. He wants us prepared for something. I need to know what. Obivously it's important. Well, it better be.

I looked at Elijah who looked interested in this story as he crossed his arms. "I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It's... something that you're not gonna like."

"Tell me," I ordered. Marcel then told the story of how him and Rebekah were using Genevieve for a spell that would bring their father to New Orleans to chase Klaus away so that Marcel and Rebekah could be together without interference.

"For the better part of a century, I have wondered how father found us, what foolish mistake that we had made to destroy our time in the one place that we could finally call home. Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?" Elijah asked and I bit my lip.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and held my keys tightly in my hand. In a split second Elijah had Marcel up against a wall in the same fashion he had Thierry just yesterday. Difference Elijah looked angrier and seemed to be using way more force.

"Elijah," I panted, running over to his side.

"Niklaus treated you like a son. And Rebekah--" Elijah continued.

"I loved her," Marcel croaked out. "I still love her. All we ever wanted was to be together, but as long as Klaus was around that was never gonna happen. But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?"

Elijah then quickly released Marcel who landed on his feet smoothly. "When Niklaus learns the truth there will be no end to his rage. I will not let my sister suffer that wrath," Elijah told him. I let out a deep breath.

"That's why we need to get to them before he learns the truth," Marcel said and I bit my lip nervously. I was gonna assume it was too late. Klaus probably knew the truth. In thos visions Genevieve was obviously turning Klaus against Rebekah and it's obviosuly with this story. She had just been starting in the visions I was seeing but that was over an hour or so ago. She probably moved on with the story.

***

The moment we got to the place we all hopped out Elijah's car. "We should divide the building," Elijah said. "I'll start on one end and you the other."

"Allie, stay with me," Elijah said. I reluctatly agreed. I thought of us splitting up but Elijah could hear them wherever they are. When we got inside we decided to go one way and Marcel would have to go the other.

"Klaus!" I began shouting. Elijah and I ran down random hallways before he grabbed me and picked me up and vanished. He eventually put me down and left my side. I looked around to take int he scene. Marcel was on the floor around the staircase I was on. I could see Klaus, hoving over Rebekah. "You know... If you had offered me even a fraction of the same I wouldn't have to do this," he was saying.

"Klaus!" I shouted. I didn't have to worry cause Elijah got to him and turned the blade so it stabbed Klaus instead. "Elijah!" I screamed. I pulled myself to my feet and ran over as Klaus began screaming in pain.

I reached them and saw Klaus look over at Elijah. I landed infront of Klaus and he looked at me. "Allie," he breathed.

"God, I love you," I breathed, pressing my lips to his for a quick kiss.

"Go," Elijah ordered both Rebekah and Marcel. "Both of you. Run as far and as fast as you can. Run!"

Elijah slowly began laying Klaus down and Klaus let out a groan. I began crying as I dropped down next to him, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm so sorry. Baby, I'm so sorry," I whispered, running my hands through his hair.

Eventually he went unconscious and that was it. Elijah eased up his grip, relaxing for a second. He took a deep breath and let him go. I looked at Elijah with a glare. "We need to take him home. And you need to find that stupid witch so I can kill her," I told him. Elijah let out a small smirk and got up before carrying Klaus and we left, taking my boyfriend back home.

***

I spent the night in bed with an arm around Klaus' waist. My baby was in so much pain. He was gasping for air constantly but he wasn't conscious. I could barely sleep last night and now it was morning. Elijah was now here so I slowly removed myself from Klaus, sitting up in bed. I had tucked Klaus in last night. His shirt was off but he 'slept' in his jeans. I could see a red scar down his torso and it pained me. He was truly suffering.

"Morning," Elijah greeted.

"Get this thing out of him, now," I demanded. I was not in the mood for being polite. I was a cranky pregnant woman and utterly pissed off my boyfriend wasn't okay.

Elijah sighed and walked over, pulling up his sleeves. "You might want to move back," he advised. I decided to get out of bed and stand at the end of the bed. I folded my arms and waited. I had on sweatpants and one of Klaus' t-shirts.

I watched Elijah intently as he grabbed a scapel and slowly dragged it down the red scar on Klaus' abs. I winced as I heard a wheezing type groan come from Klaus. I gagged as Elijah shoved his hand in his chest a moment later and pulled out the large white blade. I gasped and looked away. I wasn't always the best with blood. Especially not like that.

"Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So watch over him and feed him if you would but slowly, please, and from your wrist," Elijah said.

"What? No. You guys have bags of blood in storage," I retorted, frowning.

"We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. Klaus makes sure of that," Elijah said and I frowned. I forgot about that. Klaus did tell me once that he was lacing most of the drinks in the house with vervain, you know the stuff in the fridge that only I care about. I didn't really care though because most of the time I was wearing my vervain filled bracelet. But Klaus and his paranoia, went to putting it in my stuff. I didn't mind though. It didn't affect me. "So it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower."

"Elijah-" I went to protest. The last thing I wanted was for Klaus to heal slower.

"Perhaps you could use the time constructively, persuade him not to murder his baby sister," He cut me off. I watched him as he wiped off his hands and then leaned down by Klaus' head.

"Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah. Now, I fear Sabine may be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this," Elijah whispered to him. I looked at Klaus who now had his eyes open. Aw.

"Elijah," Klaus croaked as Elijah went to walk away. Elijah paused his movements and stayed still for a moment before turning around back to Klaus, leaning back down so his ear was by Klaus' mouth. "You will pay for this," Klaus whispered out.

Elijah stood back up and then looked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a curt nod before leaving and the room. I quickly crawled onto the bed and peered over Klaus. "I missed you so fucking much," I grinned, pecking his lips. They were dry but I didn't care. I love him so much. And I missed him more than he could ever imagine.

"Allie," he croaked after I pulled away.

"Yes, baby?" I asked, running a hand through his hair.

"I missed you too, love," he rasped out.

"Okay, you need blood. Elijah wants me to feed you," I sighed.

"No. I will not bite you... No one ever will again. I will k-kill Elijah for thinking that was ever okay," he groaned out.

"You're not going to kill him. And we were saving Rebekah-"

"Don't mention her. She's dead to me."

"Klaus-"

"Allison," he retorted.

"Come on, bite into my wrist," I told him, putting my wrist to his mouth. Klaus' eyes locked on mine and he just stared.

"I'm not going to bite you, Allie," Klaus told me. I sighed and pulled my wrist away.

"But you need to," I argued and he grabbed my arm. He brought my wrist back to his lips and kissed it softly.

"I love you," he whispered against my wrist before placing a kiss in the palm of my hand. Then he kissed each one of my fingertips.

"I love you too," I smiled softly.

"And I love our baby," he continued, moving his hand so it rested on my growing baby bump.

"I know you do, but you need to feed. Please. You need it," I said and he sighed. "Klaus, I'll be okay. I'll heal. And I trust you."

"Okay," he muttered. I gave him a reassuring look and he grasped my forearm gently. He then look me in the eye as he lowered his head and bit into my wrist. I whimpered and then bit my lip. He eased his grip and slowly sucked as much blood as he wanted before letting my wrist go gently.

"Doesn't the vervain burn?" I asked him curiously, looking at my bleeding wrist. Klaus was panting rather harshly and I was a bit worried.

"As you may have yet to realize, love, the line between what brings us pain anf what sustains us is far thinner than one imagines," he said slowly. He kept stopping between words to take a deep breath.

"Are we talking about my blood or your need to hunt down the people you love most?" I asked, looking back down at my wrist to see it was already beginning to heal itself.

"I'm too weak to argue with you," he replied and I scoffed.

"She's your sister. How can you hate her?" I asked.

"Because she has done what no one else has managed to do to me for 1,00 years, rip my heart out," he answered. He then tugged me to him by my forearm so I laid on top of him. I giggled and placed my hands on his face.

"I will never hurt you," I promised, pecking him on the lips while I kept my eyes open and stared into his pretty blue ones. His lips curved into a smile and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I want you right here at all times," he croaked out.

"In the bed or your arms? Or by your side?"

"With me," he stated. I grinned and rolled over so I was laying next to him. He then brought us back to the subject of Rebekah. He told me the story of how one night he was talking to Elijah about Rebekah and Marcel obviously hiding a relationship. He then went to announce their secrecy in public to a large crowd at a party and then plot twist, he congratulated them on finding 'joy in each other.'

"That's sweet," I smiled.

"Then I told her I only thwarted the ones she loved because I knew she be haert broken when we'd have to run. That's what happened with Stefan. But anyways, I told her to be happy because we had found a home," he said.

"And?" I asked, waiting for the but.

"Can you fetch me a shirt, love?" He requested. I frowned and got off him. I went to the closet and retrieved a shirt for him. It was a black, long sleeve button up. Klaus had moved to the edge of the other side of the bed, otherwise known as my side. He was sitting up so I handed the shirt to.

I watched him while waiting patiently for him to speak again. He began to slowly do the buttons on his shirt so I moved until I was standing in front of him, doing them myself. "I'd let my guard down and given in to happiness, more fool, I. Turns out, they'd already betrayed me and brought the one thing to town I'd been running from for centuries, my father," he finally told me.

"Oh," I muttered. I knew they did that. Didn't know he wished them luck at all and now knowing that plus remembering his dad issues, it didn't seem like Rebekah could be defended. She screwed up, badly.

"Yes. Oh," he groaned, pulling away from me as I finished buttoning up his shirt. He moved and laid down on the bed.

"So you're consume by revenge you'll never achieve," I said, watching as he made himself comfortable. "Elijah says Rebekah and Marcel could be anywhere in the world by now," I told him. I was hoping that was true becauase Klaus needed some time and space to get over this. Otherwise, he might actually kill Rebekah.

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," he said and I raised an eyebrow. I then got onto the bed, straddling his lap.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"They'll need a cloaking spell, and for that, they'll need a witch. There's only one place they can go--home."

"What?" I frowned.

"They'll need Davina. To bring her back the resurrected witches have to die. They have to kill the right one to get her so she can perform the cloaking spell so I can never find them. But Davina is here and Marcel will be back for her," Klaus smirked and I bit my lip. I was seriously worried.

"Oh, um," I stuttered and he raised an eyebrow. I smiled nervously and looked at my phone on the bedside table. I needed to make sure Rebekah was out of town.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

"Nope. I woke up a few minutes before Elijah pulled that blade from your chest," I said and he frowned.

"Go have yourself a nice breakfast love, I'll be laying here."

"Okay," I muttered hesitantly. I climbed off of him and grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I quickly sent Elijah a text telling him to check that Rebekah was indeed far away. Today was going to be a long day. Taking care of an angry Klaus didn't seem like much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
172K 3.5K 75
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 The fear of falling in love or being in a romantic relationship. ___ Cassandra Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who...
702K 13.8K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
3.5K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...