Princess and the Pea? No no...

By XxDontmesswithmexX

Avery June, meet Ian Corlett; Your prince. Now, don't mistake him for a REAL prince, Avery. He'll just throw... More

Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [9]
Chapter [10]
Chapter [11]
Author's SADDD Note :'(
Chapter 13
Chapter [14]
Chapter [15]
Chapter [16]
Interviews!!! :D
Last Chapter(':
LAST. CHAPTER...Maybe.
Final Chapter

Chapter [12]

2.7K 42 17
By XxDontmesswithmexX

A/N at the top is gunna be very short today(:

Enjoy

Goal: 3 pages

P.S. (To all you people who commented on chap 11, and predicted who it was...Props to you for guessing!)

Conga Line Amount: 6 People

Oh yeahhh(:

Dedi: MellisaVictorian

Check out her stories yeah? They're good! Hope you feel better girl! (:

_________________________________________________________________

[Ian POV]

Avery and I dress up nicely to go the dinner where we were going to meet Jones's girlfriend. I bet there was something wrong with her because...Well, she was with Jones!

"Hey, you ready?" I call out towards the bathroom.

"Yeah. Almost." Avery calls back from the room. She was in there for about thirty minutes changing. Pfft, women. After about three more minutes of me sitting on the bed, the door unlocks, and opens. Then I see Aver-

...Da-mn! She's wearing a short, strapless cocktail dress with thick red straps zig-zagged across the dress.

"Do I look okay?" She asks, clearly self conscience about her apperance. I don't know why, though. She looked absoulutely...Wow.

"You look great." I say in a breathless voice.

"And what kind of 'wow' is that mister Corlett? Close your mouth and stop gaping now." Avery says smugly. She probably realized that she pretty much has full control over me now.

"Let's go." I say, gulping loudly and changing the subject.

"Okay." Avery shrugs, and walks by me. I happen to take a breath of air, and become toxicated with a sweet smell of...Sweetness. She smelt like she poured sugar all over her or something. I close my eyes and slowly intake the smell.

"Uhh..Ian?" I hear Avery ask. I gulp loudly, and smile uneasily at Avery.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

Gosh I'm going to have to get my head on straight...

Later...(: [*Narrator voice* Ian and Avery go to the dinner, and Steven ends up being there too. Everyone is extremely annoyed with him.]

"And then, the guy says, 'You're not supposed to be-," Steven was telling a boring story about him ditching school.

"Oh kill me now." Avery cuts in, rolling her eyes. Everyone sighs a breath of relief. I pat my hand on Avery's thigh in , and she jumps a little in shock. But she quickly recovers when she realizes it's me.

We were sitting at a huge table because, 'We' was: Avery, mom, dad, Violet, Scarlett, Ivy, Finn, Flora, and me. Then there were two empty seats for Jones and the mystery girl.

"So when is Jones coming in, Ian?" My mom asks, her voice strained. Avery also looks at me in question. I check my phone.

"Apparently, five minutes ago."

I hear Avery's stomach grumble, and I looks at her.

"You hungry Ave?" I ask. She roll my eyes.

"No, that was just my stomach saying hi to you." She say sarcastically. I chuckles, and then Finn starts crying. My mom rushes over and hushes him up.

"Finn's a crybaby!" Flora announces to the whole world, smiling.

"You're a crybaby! Now shut up!" Violet snaps, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. Flora's eyes well up with tears, and she looks away.

"Violet!" My dad snaps.

"Well!" Violet hisses back. My mom closes her eyes in frustration.

"Jayden, please take Violet, Flora and Finn home. And also Scarlett, because she says she has homework."

"Mom! Can I leave too? I have homework!" Ivy says. Or lies. I roll my eyes. That's so not going to work with mom.

"Fine." My mom says, and her eyes dull to a dark gray. "But just know that you're all grounded except Flora and Finn." She adds.

"Oh would you look at that. I just remembered that I finished my homework three hours ago. I think I'll just stay here." Ivy backtracks. I laugh, and Avery smiles.

"Nope, you go with your father."

My dad's name was Jayden, if you were wondering.

"Aw but mom!"

"Aw but Ivy!" My mom mocks, and throws the keys at dad. It was easy to tell that my mom wore the pants in the marriage.

My dad got up from the chair and everyone who was supposed to leave followed suit. Now it was me, my mom, Avery, Scarlett and Steven.

"So Avery, how was your-," My mom starts, until I see Jones.

"Hey man." Jones says to me while standing up. I see a figure slightly hiding behind him.

"Hey." I reply, and look behind him. "Who's the mystery girl?" I ask, and try to peek behind him. Jones smiles.

"This is-,"

"Ohmygosh..." I hear Avery mutter as soon as the girl comes out. Oh great another gray eyed girl. Damn.

I still had my hand on Avery's thigh, and I feel her cold hands grasp mine. I look at her in worry.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm-...I'm gunna...Wow, yeah, I'm going to-,"

"No, stay, Avery." Jones's girlfriend says. Avery tries to speak again but nothing comes out. Then she finally peeps out,

"Okay."

"So, where'd you guys meet?" Mom says, her eyes clouded with suspicion. The girl's eyes is fixated on Avery, and Avery is cowering away in fear. I keep staring at Avery, because she looks about ready to piss in her pants.

"We met at a party." Jones says, looping his hand on his girlfriend's waist. Then my mom loses it.

"A party?! You guys are so irresponsible! What party?! Where? When? What time exactly! Ian! Ivy! Scar- I mean JONES!"

Mom always did that when she was mad. She always screwed up our names and then blamed us for being so confusing.

"Yeah?" Jones asks. I only hear his voice though, because I'm staring at Avery quizically. She's never looked at me like that; So scared, I mean. I look over the table, and see the girl glaring at Avery.

"Hey, cut it out." I growl at Jones's girlfriend. Her head snaps towards me, and her fierce gray eyes narrows as she looks at me.

"What do you mean?" She snaps at me. My mom and Jones stops arguing, Steven continues to stare at Avery, Scarlett looks lazily at Jones, and Avery looks like she just found out that there was a serial killer stalking her.

I get up from the chair and glare at the chick.

"What do I mean? You're glaring at my girlfriend!" I accidently spill out.

"Ian!"

"Avery!"

"Spencer!" Spencer shrieks his own name. We all stare at him, as he turns a deep shade of red. He smiles bashfully.

"I wanted to do it too." He explains. I shake my head, and continue my fight with the girl I didn't know.

"You're looking at her like she's a piece of dirt!" I exploded.

"Ian! Please, stop!" Avery begs, and grabs my hand. Then she leads me over to the bathroom area to cool me off.

"L-look at me, Ian. You don't un-understand. She's...She's-,"

"A friggin bitch! I know!" I finish for her, and run my hands through my hair.

"God damn!" I exclaim in aggravation. "Why does Jones have to date bitches?!"

"Hey she's not a bitch!" Avery defends. I shoot a glance at her.

"Why are you defending her?"

"Well I mean-,"

"No, seriously Avery. I'm defending you and your'e defending her. It's like...It's like I'm defending you and you defending her! It's not fair! What are you thinking?! I mean, the idea!"

"Would you shut up and let me finish?" Avery snaps at me. "She's my friggin cousin I was telling you about!"

Oh.

"Her? That's Kyran?"

"Yes!" She hisses. "She wants me to go back home and you're being a dumbass about it!"

My heart sinks, and I looke deeply into her eyes.

"Well you're not going back...Are you?"

Avery smiles.

"If I wanted to go back home, I'd have already left Ian." She says, and pats me on the head.

"Wanna ditch?" I ask her. She chuckles.

"Only you Ian. Only you." Avery says, and walks back to the table. I groan, but follow her like a little dog.

I see the chi - I mean 'Kyran' - glare at me. I roll my eyes and take my seat next to Avery.

"I-an. I-an!" Someone hisses my name. I look over and see Steven smiling at me. Why is he even here?!

"What?" I snap at him. He was sitting one chair away from me. It was my mom, me, Avery, and Steven on one side. Then it was Jones, Kyran, and then Scarlett.

"That chick is h-o-t." He fiercly whispers across the table.

"Oh gosh." I say and rub my hands on my temple. Stupid, stupid Steven.

"I'm going to s-l-a-p you if you don't shut your f-u-c-,"

"IAN!" Mom snaps, cutting me off.

"So, babe, how do you know Avery?" Jones asks Kyran.

"Oh, we go way back. She's practically my cousin." Kyran says, raising an eyebrow at Avery. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all.

But I bit my tongue, because if I say anything offending, Avery would get pissed. So pissed.

Avery shrinks back into the chair. She grabs my right hand and holds it under the table. I act like nothing's going on so mom wouldn't be suspicious.

"Oh wow, really?" Jones says, his eyebrows raised at Kyran.

"Yep. Wanna know why?" Kyran asks Jones, looking at him. No, she's going to blow it!

"It's because we-,"

"Are best friends!" I finish for her in panic. "Now, excuse us mom, but Avery and I are going home. Not your home, but...But my home, yeah? Kay, see ya. Bye Steven. Late Scarlett." I say, and walk out of the restraunt.

Whoa that was...

"Bold!" I hear Avery say behind me. I chuckle in the cold night air, and see air puff out of my mouth when I talk.

"Yeah, well I'm in heaps trouble now. C'mon, let's go home." I say, and put my arm around Avery's shoulders. Avery shivers and comes closer to me.

"It's cold huh?"

"Well no duh Sherlock. I wanna go home." She whispers in my chest. It tickles a little bit so I chuckle in amusement.

"Let's go then." I say, and walk to the car.

Avery sniffs, and shrugs.

"Okay, but you know that I'm still sick right?" Avery says.

"Uhh...Yeah." I say. Of course I know; I've been taking care of her for the past week!

"Good. So you must know that I'm about to throw up in your car?"

"No wait AVER-,"

"BLEH!"

_________________________________________________________________

Hey hey(:

I gotta say, the conga line is growing more and more!!!

*

Me: Ohmygosh we should like, escape from this you guys.

All of you guys: Totally.

Ian: Don't even think about it.

All of you guys: SHUT UP Ian! Nobody likes you gosh!

Me: Yeah! HA! Take that butt head! MWAHAHA!

Ian: You're never getting away. You stalk me, damn you!

All of you guys: *Runs away while I distract Ian*

Me: Why do you think we stalk YOU?! JEEZ!

All of you guys: *Open the door and runs away* SERPENTINE!

Me: HEY! OY! WAIT A SEC! YOU LEFT SOMEONE HERE! MAN BEHIND! MAN BEHIND! C'mon guys?! What happened to never leave a man?!

Ian: You're a girl.

Me: *Glares at Ian* You're a girl!

Ian: Well your crew left ya.

Me: They'll come back!!! *Snif sniff* They promised! *sobs*

*Helicopter whirls and the roof flies off*

Sister76: COME ON GIRL! GRAB ONTO THE ROPE!

Me: What ROPE?!

*Rope flies down from the helicopter*

Me: Oh, that rope.

*Grabs onto the rope but keep sliding off of it.*

Me: Hey Ian, can you like, help me out here?

Ian: Oh yeah, sure.

*Hoists me on the rope and makes sure I got ahold of it.*

Ian: Got it?

Me: That was an excuse to grab my ass huh?!

Ian: What?! NO! You're the one who wanted me t-,

MellisaVictorian: Come ON girl!

Me: Okay, OKAY! Jeez! SO LONG LOS-

*Falls off of the rope again. Looks at each other awkwardly.*

HungarianChick: ..LEAVE THE BITCH!

*I run to the door and escape, while Ian looks at me weirdly*

_______

LOL I'm so weird and awkward...

I apologize if you're annoyed with these awk convos(: I promise to cut 'em short next chap, yeah?(: Kay!

Sorry if this chap doesn't make sense. It's cuz all the planning in the notebook but never like writing it here but then later writing it and then not planning at all and-,

...*sigh*

Love you all

--XxDontmesswithmexX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
77.3K 11.7K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
761K 67.4K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...