Cinderella's Prince Charming

By sapphiredragon6420

"The Tale Of Cinderella." (Opens book) Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Cinderella. She liv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note (Important)
Covers

Chapter 2

4.6K 198 38
By sapphiredragon6420

May 10th, 2015 (Monday)

An hour to go in this godforsaken airplane ride to this godforsaken state to live in this godforsaken mansion with these possibly hot chicks. Possibly...

I tried sneaking past my dad, but that only made him angrier. You see, my plan was to get out at five A.M. through my window to runaway to Dylan's or Luke's house, but as soon as I got out, he was standing there, crossing his arms and giving me a death glare. Freaked the shit outta me. Plan A, failed.

My next plan was to fake an injury. I got up at nine and limped down the stairs. 

"Dad, I think I twisted my ankle walking down the stairs." I told him. 

"Mmhm. By the way, that desk the dumb ass kid threw landed on your car." he said, not taking his eyes off his news paper. 

"What the hell!" I yelled and ran to the window. My car was perfectly fine. 

"I see your ankle is fine."  he told me, looking at me through the corner of his eyes. 

I sighed and face palmed myself.

"You are going. That's final." he said, putting his newspaper down and getting up. 

I sat down on my couch and leaned my head against it. 

"But-" I tried. 

"No buts. Besides, it's California, you'll have fun."  And with that I knew, plan B failed. 

Plan C was to run as soon as he let me step out of the house but, these bodyguards came and blocked me. They were at least a foot taller than me, and I was like about six feet. Plan C, failed.

I'm in the airplane now. What part of I don't want to go does anyone not understand?

Oh. The plane has landed, and it's time to go to the godforsaken place called "California". I wish I was back in Minnesota. Write to ya later, bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airport terminal 11. Departure --->

I read the sign and followed the arrows leading me outside. 

"Are you Taylors?" a man in a black tux asked me. He had a seriously deep voice. 

"Uhh..yea." I said with a questioning voice. "Who wants to know?" I asked, jokingly.

"The Stephan family. They are happy to have you at their house for these couple of months." he said and turned to walk. He was at least 6'8. Damn and I thought I was tall. What's with all of these bodyguards making me self-conscience?

We walked towards a black limousine. Now I know I should be used to this but seriously, why are they taking me there in a limo. I'm not special or anything. 

.......................................................................................................

After about an hour we came about a neighborhood with average sized houses.

Great, my father lied to me, I thought. I looked at the ground and sighed. Where's the mansion?

After two minutes the limo stopped and I reluctantly looked outside. I looked away but had to give a second glance. This place is the size of a resort in Hawaii, god damn. They must be richer than my father, that's a shame. I mean he is his boss.

The driver opened the door. "Your stay, sir." he said and I got out. Okay, maybe he didn't lie, but I was still mad. It was only like....my fourth time doing something stupid, he could give me another chance, right. Okay....maybe four is a lot of times. 

"Nice to meet your acquaintance" a women in a tight, short, inappropriate dress said. She smiled as she thought I was checking her out. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties. That would be very inappropriate, I thought, so I frowned at her judgment. 

"Good evening." I said, feeling awkward as I walked towards her. I stared at the door instead of her. I didn't want her to think the wrong idea.

"You must be Jackson Taylor." the platinum, fake blonde woman asked as we walked into the mansion house. I must say this place was impressive.

"Yes, are you my father's boss?" I asked, curiously. "Oh no, silly me. I am your father's boss's wife." she said, a confused look on her face as she tried to process what she said. Oh, so she was one of those never-graduated-from-college-sluts-and-married-for-money type of woman. Sorry for being stereotypical, it's my nature. She finally nodded to herself and shook my hand. Akwarrddd, I thought.

"Girls, get down here! And where is Isabella?" she asked in an angry,scratchy voice. I stood there widening my eyes. Damn, her voice sounded like a cat clawed out her vocal chords. What happened to the "sweet" woman a minute ago. 

"She went out to run those errands that were supposed to be done a fucking week ago." a high pitched voice said. Like mother, like daughter, I thought. I sighed mentally. Please be hot, please be hot, I silently pleaded.

Two fake barbie dolls walked down the stairs, or sashayed if you wanna go there. When they saw me their lips turned into a seductive grin. Their twins, I thought. They were pretty okay, not hot hot, but not a 1 outta 10 hot. Your average slut. With short dresses that reach just below the no-no area, their platinum blonde hair and colorful outfits with faces caked with makeup. 

"So, Jackson, this beautiful girl on the left is Vanessa and this gorgeous girl on the right is Violet." she said confidently. I mentally rolled my eyes, egotistic much. Wait....what have I turned into, I'm just like these people....maybe stepping into this state has changed me. I have to get out as soon as possible.

I held my hand out to shake their hands but both of them jumped at me into a hug. 

"O-okay. N-nice to meet you." I said, looking at each like they were insane. Who hugs a guy when they first meet him.

"You wanna...do something tonight." Both of them seductively whispered into each of my ears. I jumped away from them. Two twins talking at the same time, is really creepy, not seductive and HELLO, I just met you like literally two seconds ago. But then again I do this to a lot of girls. 

I looked at the two in disgrace. Your mother's watching you two, what the hell, I mentally scolded them but they stood their smiling and trying to make me fall in their trap. I shook my head slightly and smirked, biting my lip. The two girls became starstruck. 

Unfortunately for them, I am the trap. Two could play at this game.

Throughout this whole scene the mother stood watching her daughters with a proud smile. What the fuck, I thought. 

The door to the kitchen opened revealing a girl carrying a few bags of grocery and riding her skateboard....in the house. 

"ISABELLA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, STOP RIDING THAT FILTHY BOARD IN MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT!" Mrs.Stephan shouted. Oh, now  your mad. What happened to two minutes ago, I mentally asked her.

"This isn't your house" the girl replied. "It's my dads" she said, putting down the grocery so I could see her face. 

Damn..., I thought.

She had dark chocolate colored hair, not like her platinum blonde family and sea green orbs for eyes, they were mesmerizing. She had the curves in the right places but was dressed in a long sleeved (but rolled up to the elbows) white and blue striped shirt, with beige pants and black converse. She had a watch on her right hand. Your average tom boy. 

"Uh, who is he?" she asked looking from her sisters, to me, and then to her mom. She stepped on the edge of her skateboard so that it flipped to her knee and leaned it against the counter. Her voice sounded like the waves of the ocean on a slightly breezy day. 

Geez Jackson, why don't you write a sonnet while your at it, I mentally scolded myself. There was a lot of mentally scolding in my head for today.

"This is Jackson, the boy who will stay for a couple of months in the summer." she reminded her. It sounded as if she were fake smiling, trying not to sound like she would rip the poor girls lungs out. 

"Nobody told me anything" she said walking towards us. 

"Oh, well silly me." the mother gritted. 

She looked at her sisters who were giving her a death glare. Well, seeing myself as to giving her a lot of attention then I gave them, I can understand.

"Hi, I'm Isabella." she said giving me a small smile. She muttered the last sentence. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jackson." I told her shaking her hand. Now this girl, she knows how to greet hot strangers. She gave me a once-over. I smirked.

She looked to her mother and averted her eyes. That's.......strange, I thought. 

"Well then, Jackson, the twins will show you to your rooms." Mrs.Stephan told me and the two girls took me by the hands, each grasping one. I felt.......unsafe.

"As for you Isabelle." she told the girl who was looking down in disgust. Her mom is so mean to her, what the hell, I thought. 

I looked back at them but was pulled away from ear shot before hearing what she was going to say to Isabella.

"So, Jackson, has anyone ever told you how hot you look." Violet flirted with me. Seriously, they just want me in their beds, I thought.

"No Jackson, did anyone ever tell you how stunning you look." Vanessa one-uped. They began arguing with each other and I couldn't help but watch each as they talked.

"Handsome."

"Gorgeous." 

"Sexy."

"Breathtaking." 

"Ladies, ladies, there is only one of me so you have to share." I said cheekily, grinning. 

"My room now." I asked, seeing how we have been walking forever.

"Uhhh..your room." Vanessa said. "Um.. yea. Vanessa lead the way." Violet said, waving one hand and looking 

"Um......well I uh.. I think its." she began and looked around. 

"It's on the third floor." a voice said. Isabella came out of the elevator and pointed up. 

"Can you guide the way." I asked her, desperate to get away from the twins. 

"Uhm...looks like they want to do it." she said, glancing down.

"Oh come on, sorry girls, I want Isabella to take me." I said stepping into the elevator and pulling her in with me. 

I smiled at the girls as the doors closed and saw the death glare they gave Isabelle. 

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth as the elevator closed and they were out of sight.

Isabella chuckled. I guessed we had a minute or two to talk, so why not get to know the girl.

"So, they don't look like you at all." I said, observantly. 

"Oh, their my step sisters, and step mother." she said, shyly.

"So.....Your name's Isabella....I'd like to call you Cinderella, if you don't mind." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Why Cinderella?" she asked, curiously and the elevator door opened.

"Step mum, Step sisters, and you being the pretty maiden and me being the dashing prince...I'd say Cinderella fits you perfectly." I said, cockily. 

Isabelle scoffed with amusement. "Your call." she said and stopped at a door. "This is it." she said, nodding her head at the door. 

I didn't talk my eyes off of her. Why is she so beautiful? Why are you so stupid, Jackson and what kind of question is that?

"Oookkkaayyyy. I'll let you get settled." she said, hands behind her back as she walked away backwards.

"Hmm. Oh yea see ya later." I said and with that she turned around. I sighed, I hope I see her later, she's the only nice thing in this place called "California."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Follow. 

-S. Dragon;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.1K 38
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
55.2K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
2.8M 73K 46
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny. If interested, click here. BOOK #1: CE...
67.5K 2.3K 66
Allison Trent is our spy hacker who have delusional identities, but when FBI finds about her, they ask her to do their tasks where she meets the arro...