I love you and all your Littl...

By HannahDirectionBaby

Hannah had the perfect life. Living on the sunny beaches of San Diego, California. Perfect house, friends, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not a chapter!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

199 12 4
By HannahDirectionBaby

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I squealed into Harry as we watched Insidious. It was the creepy scene wear the little old man visitor is about to pop out. That was like the freakiest part of the movie for me.

    "Shhh, he's almost gone." Harry said as he grabbed the back of my neck, lightly holding me into him, the vibration of his chest signifying his light laugh. It was very sweet. As soon as I heard the mom in the movie scream and the little boy laugh I knew he was gone now.

    "This just means the second one is going to be ten times worse!" I said, lightly facepalming my forehead. Tonight had been quite nice actually. My best friend was here from San Diego, we're watching one of my favorite movies and I'm sitting next to a boy who completely confessed his feelings out in the open. The thing was, I'm pretty sure I returned all those feelings but I felt like a little part of me was SCREAMING 'No Hannah! Don't fall for him!' and I have no idea why!

    "Oh I hate it when that thing crawls on the wall after them." said Becca, stuffing a handful of popcorn in her mouth and shaking her head. Harry and I peeked at each other and realized we were both trying not to laugh, that made the both of us crack. I hadn't even noticed but our legs were intertwined and he was rubbing circles into my upper thigh. That actually made me quite nervous for some reason, but it was a good nervous.

    We sat there and enjoyed the movie and by the time that Insidious was over, it was time for Jennifer's Body. I went to go change into some pajamas which consisted of an old, over sized t-shirt, a pair of power puff girl pajama shorts, and matching slippers. Hey, don't judge!

    I heard the door to my bedroom creek a little which caused me to get chills considering I just watched a scary movie but I slowly peeked out of my closet to find Harry looking around. I quietly turned off the light in my closet without him noticing and hid behind a dresser. Right as I stopped moving, I watched him peer in, look right past me and then walk out. I heard my bedroom door close, so I took that as a signal that he left. I moved from behind the dresser and slowly crept out of the closet, hoping he wouldn't come back. I crept out and slowly turned towards my window only to see that he was seated on the window seat smirking at me.   

    "Jesus!" I whisper yelled. (Sorry if that offended anyone!)

    "Nice pajamas." He said, as he looked at my slippers.

    "I know, right?" I winked at him and then giggled. I ran and jumped onto my bed, sprawling out all over. I hadn't realized how exhausted I was. I turned onto my back with my eyes closed. I didn't even hear movement but before I could even react Harry was flying through the air only to land straight onto me. I huffed out some air before laughing loudly. He pretended to be asleep and started snoring. I giggled more at his silly actions.

    "You know, when you laugh it feels like your humping me." He said, peeking through one of his now open eyes and laughing slightly to himself. My face must've been the color of a tomato. That caused me to laugh even harder which unfortunately was not helping at all. We both started laughing and he rolled off of me and laid down next to me. We just stared at each other for a bit before he slowly sat up, moving closer and closer. By now, his top half was hovering over mine as he slowly leaned closer and closer, never breaking eye contact.

    "Are we gonna watch the movie or no-." Barged in Becca, causing us to fly back into our original spots. I was blushing even harder than before.

    "Yeah, we'll be down in a sec." I said as I gave her a death stare.

    "My bad!" She said before giggling and slamming the door. Harry and I looked at each other before shaking our heads. I began to get up to head back downstairs but quickly was pulled back down by my waist.

    "Hey, we're not finished yet..." He said, staring in between my lips and eyes.

Harry's POV:

    "Hey, we're not finished yet..." I said, staring in between her soft, plump lips and her stormy eyes. It was funny how whenever I was about to kiss her, her eyes become a dark, stormy color. Greys and blues.   

    She smiled lightly and slowly leaned in. I began to lean in. I closed my eyes and slightly licked my dry lips. Our lips were a centimeter apart when suddenly, she kissed my nose, got up and ran out of the room gigglin. Oh no she doesn't!

    I got up, chasing after her. She had made it halfway down the stairs by now but that's where I caught up. We were in the hallway between the stairs and kitchen. I grabbed her by the waist again, pulling her into me. I held her tightly as she giggled, squirming slightly. I pressed her against the wall, looking into her eyes. I leaned down quickly this time, making sure not to miss my chance.

    Electricity coursed throughout my body as my lips crashed onto hers. She quickly became puddy in my hands, wrapping her arms around my next and standing on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss. I was magic. It was like nothing I've felt before. Our first kiss was sweet and gentle but this was was hungered and passionate. I definitely liked this side of her. Lightning flashed in the background, causing the hallways to light up. A crash of thunder causing us to release. We stared at each other, breathing heavily. We both smiled, a slight dimple popping out on her that I had never noticed before. I grabbed her hand, walking her down the hall, past the kitchen and into the living room where Becca had already started the movie.

    "Finally!" Said Becca, her eyes darting quickly from us to our hands, a smile slightly formed on her face as she turned back to the TV.

    I could see Hannah a bit better now and noticed her lips were all red and swollen. Oops!

Hannah's POV;

That's kiss was pure electricity and passion. It was better than the first by a landslide and I could barely focus on the movie!

    "Hey, you staying the night?" I asked Harry, our hands still intertwined.

    "I gotta get back to Louis. He's probably wondering why I've been gone so long anyway." He replied. I was pretty disappointed that he wasn't staying but he was right.

    We waited until the end of the movie and that's when I noticed that Harry had drifted to sleep and was snoring very lightly, his chest rising and dropping slowly. I kissed his cheek which caused his eyes to flutter open and a smile softly played at his lips. He was so cute with his droopy eyes and goofy smile.

    "Well I could get used to this." He said, shifting a little.

    "To what?" I asked, slightly confused.

    "Waking up to that beautiful face of yours." He said, getting up and disappearing into the kitchen, leaving me breathless. I cannot believe waht he just said.

    "Oh... my God." said Becca quietly, "That was the cutest thing I've EVER heard!"

    All I could do was nod my head and smile. I had almost completely forgot that Becca was still here. Either I need to stop doing that, or she needs to stop being so quiet. I smiled to myself again. I was about to stand up when Harry busted out of the kitchen.

    "I have to go." Said Harry urgently.

    "What's wrong?" I asked with the same amount of stress in my voice as his.

    "Something's up with Liam. I just got a text from Lou saying that he needs all the guys to get there quick." He said, grabbing the door handle. He was about to turn the handle when he turned and pecked me on the cheek, "Bye love. Nice meeting you Becca!" and then he was out the door and in his car at lightning speed.

    "Bye.." I said quietly to him, knowing he couldn't hear me. I shut the door and turned to Becca who had a confused look on her face.

    "What do you think happened?" She asked. She looked completely stressed.

    "Let's just not worry. I'm sure he'll tell me tomorrow. Let's just get some sleep because I'm tired." I said and right at that moment my mother came in the door, looking tired as ever.

    "Hey Mom." Said Becca to my mother.

    "Becca! How nice to see you!" She said, hugging her. "What're you girls up to?"

    "Just going to bed. Night Ma. Love you." I said, grabbing Becca's hand and pulling her up the stairs.

    "Oh okay. Night girls. Love you both!" My mom hollered up the stair case after us.

    Once we reached my room and my door shut, a thousand questions were flying out of Becca's mouth.. Oh jeez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 23.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
175K 6.5K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
381K 7.9K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
988K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...