Chapter 15

After about 2 hours of getting ready, accompanied by Delilah, I was finally ready. I was really nervous that the guys wouldn't like me. Delilah also wasn't coming with us. Oh lord, what happened last night? Harry's going to tell me and I'm SUPER nervous. I feel as though I'm going to fuck things up, and they'll hate me.

    "Babe, stop stressing. You're wonderful and charming. They'll LOVE you!" said Lil trying to cheer me up. On the other hand, I was wearing a white tee with my idol, Marilyn Monroe on it, and the sleeves were cut. I had on a pair of light-washed high waisted shorts that had studs on them. I threw on my white chucks and curled my long hair into loose and messy curls. I went a little extreme on my make up since I hardly EVER do, so I did a gorgeous smoky eye that made my eyes pop. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72313029) The doorbell rang, ripping me from my thoughts. My palms started sweating as I stood up.

    "Go out the back door please!" I said, shooing Delilah out, "I love you, but you gotta go!" I whisper shouted.

    "Love you too! Good luck tonight!" She said with a wink as she exited my back door.

    "COMING!" I shouted as I ran over to the front door, swinging it open to reveal a good looking Harry.

    "Hey babe." He said, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

    "Hello curly." I said. The feeling of his lips lingered on my cheek.

    "Are you ready? Sorry. I'm kind of early..." He said looking down at the floor.

    "Yeah, but I was wondering if we could talk for a sec?" I asked. I was so nervous to find out what had happened.

    "Sure. Whatever you'd like." He said, flashing a smile as he walked past me and into my living room. "So what did you want to talk about?.." He asked, looking around a bit.

    "So can you please tell me what happened last night...?" I asked shakily.

    He sighed. "Okay. So after we finished cleaning, we decided to sit down and have a few drinks. After a while, we were pretty wasted. Well, you grabbed my hand and stood up, walking me to the bedroom. As soon as the door shut, we started kissing. Soon, things got really heated and we fell onto the bed. You were so excited and I was too but then I stopped you. I realized that this is probably not what you wanted. I'm almost positive that you wanted our first kiss to be special and if I would've let you go any farther, I'm afraid we... Would've gone all the way. I felt horrible and decided to wait around a while so we watched a movie. You passed out and I finally sobered up so I decided to drive you home. I called Delilah and asked for your address. I got you home and carried you upstairs. After that, I left..." He said, finally looking up at me. "I'm sorry.."

I started crying. I couldn't stop myself. Not only did I not get the first kiss I wanted, but I almost had sex with him. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, rubbing my back and hushing me. He finally released and I looked at him.

    "I'm sorry our first kiss couldn't be special. I f-feel horrible. Thank you for stopping me."

    "It was no problem Hannah. Anyways, we we're both drunk so it didn't really mean anything yunno..." He said, hope filling his eyes. I laughed and wiped away my last tear. I put my hand on the back of his neck and leaned in. I could feel him smiling and I was too. Finally, our lips collided and it was like a shock of electricity. My whole body was soon covered in goosebumps and a shiver was sent down my spine. He put his hand on my waist, but we soon released. Our foreheads touching as we finally caught our breath. We laughed and we stood up, heading towards the door. We climbed into the car in silence but in my head, there were a thousand questions but the one that stuck out the most was...

Did he feel what I felt too?

~*~

Omfg, I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated a lot lately! DON'T WORRY. I'll update a bunch soon so that i can make it up to you <3 Okay? Don't hate me!

Love you guys.

-H