Desire

By SecretBeautyyxx

It’s been twenty years since Katrina and Blaze finally had the chance to settle down and declare love for eac... More

Desire
The Epic Failure Of Silent Treatments
So, Maybe, Just Maybe, Boarding School Sounds Not So Bad After All.
Don't Drink Too Much.. Or Else You're Screwed.
Ever Heard Of Personal Space? Obviously Not
Karma hits like a train... One which punches you right in the eye.
I'm gonna kill you b**ch...Wait, make that dog...
Important Notice!
Dear Lord, Let This Plan Work.. Or Else We Are Doomed For Eternity.
Why Was I Cursed With The Most Idiotic Mate?
You Can't Touch The Silver But I Can. Suck On That, Dog.

Be careful what you wish for... It could come true... In the worst way possible.

6K 200 43
By SecretBeautyyxx

BE careful what you wish for... It may come true... In the worst ways possible.

After a week of stupid stupid stupid school, I decided that I had had enough. Arielle and Adam had been all smoochy smoochy, and Adam just HAD to be in all my classes with Arielle, therefore, those two annoying lovecrows sat together making out, leaving me all alone. Not that I was ever alone for long, either Felicity or her crew caught up with me or boys... The boys here were so annoying. I wished I could turn wolf and bite each of their heads off, then spit them out and feed them to ducks.

After today which was a Friday, conveniently, I didn't want anything to do with Adam and Arielle; they were ex best friend and brother. Do you have any idea how vulgar it is to see your brother and your best friend at it, right ACROSS the bloody room? You'd they'd have some shame.

"Urgh." I threw my beer can, in to the trees.

I hated beer. But that was the only alcoholic can drink in the lounge fridge.

Trust me, I'm no alcoholic.

But I'm no pushover either.

I wished somebody would just kidnap me; it would be so much more fun than being stuck in this hell hole.

I officially hated Adam.

He had to come take everything from me.

But I loved him too.

He was my brother, and my partner in crime, even though I did wrongly get blamed for basically EVERYTHING.

I snapped open another beer can, and started chugging it down.

The woods became spinning around. It was pretty creepy, being in a wood in the dark, and having trees dance weirdly.

The dancing trees were funny. Therefore, I cracked up laughing.

After five minutes I was laughing harder than ever.

I begged the trees to stop dancing but every sip of my beer I took, they danced more violently.

I was snorting then holding my stomach whilst laughing.

I wasn't drunk. Just dizzy... And stuck in a big bottle of hilarity. No, that didn't make sense. But then again, my life didn't make sense.

I hate my life.

I gave a deep sigh.

Perhaps, going wolf would take away my misery and stop the music these trees were dancing to.

Quickly slipping my clothes off, I closed my eyes tightly, whilst willing for my body to transform into the golden wolf, I had come to love dearly.

I felt the breeze of warmth going through me as the fur replaced my skin, and I touched my face and smiled when I felt a muzzle instead.

Suddenly, I was hit by a strong scent of beauty.

It was gorgeous, mixture of roses with cinnamon. It was masculine, but had a desirable beauty to it. I picked up my clothes using my teeth.

The scent was wafting into my nose, making me drool. Well, not literally.

And I was right, the trees stopped dancing and I had come back to my senses.

Even though, I knew it could be dangerous, I followed the beautiful scent.

It was leading me somewhere specific.

Maybe it was a pot of treasure.

But why the hell would treasure smell so good.

Well, somebody could have sprayed perfume onto it, right?

But why would they?

Unless this was a trap.

I snorted internally, why would anybody want to trap me? They had no freaking reason.

I mindlessly continued following the scent.

Admiring the beautiful way each tree had branches which folded gorgeously, and how each tree was surrounded by a different plant.

The woods were getting narrower, so I knew I was coming closer to a clearing, and the smell was getting stronger and more beautiful. I sniffed it deeply and sighed in contentment, it was so gorgeous and pleasing to my body that I swear it was a drug. A pleasant kind of drug.

I moved the two branches that exposed the clearing, trying to be as silent as I could. But that completely failed when I found myself staring at a beautiful black wolf that was massive, he had maroon streaks running down his body and he had emerald eyes with amethyst swirls. The smell was coming off of him and it made me want to dig my face into his gorgeous fur.

His eyes met mine, and my breath got stuck in my throat.

I knew those eyes.

My mate.

Alex Briel.

*************

He was whining. He looked like a leader, a beautiful leader, but he was tied up to a solitary tree right in the middle of the clearing. His pain was killing me, and I felt my eyes fill up with tears. He looked fragile and was staring right into my eyes whilst letting those whines of pain escape him.

I let out a whine of agony and felt tears spring to my wolf eyes.

I scurried towards him, ignoring him shaking his head weakly.

Using my teeth, I broke the ropes from his arms, his body and his legs, and I saw a wound in his leg which made a gasp escape my lips.

I looked up into his attentive eyes.

He was weak. So weak. But I couldn't carry him away from here. I wanted to know who got him here, but we had to escape first.

Although he was my enemy, I couldn't just let him suffer, because a part of me was hurting when he was. And although that was cheesy for Desire Waters, it wasn't cheesy for the golden wolf that had taken over her right now.

I gently put my furry arms around his neck, and dragged his stiff body across the clearing to behind the two branches which exposed the clearing, with great difficulty.

I looked up at his pained gaze, and licked his muzzle, willing him to change back.

"CHANGE BACK." I yelled in my head, unblocking all my thoughts and wanting him to do as I said.

I had a feeling he knew I was trying to talk to him.

I had an idea, I would change back for a second to tell him to change back as well, and even though I was naked, I would expose myself, and then when he changed back, I would become wolf again and carry him away.

I closed my eyes and thought of changing back, and suddenly a cold air took over my body, I looked down and quickly covered my breasts with my arms and closed my legs.

"Change back, now." I whispered, authoratively. He tried not letting his gaze linger on my body and looked up into my eyes before nodding softly.

I closed my eyes again and thought of changing into my wolf, and quickly let my arms go from around me when I felt the fur. I was back into my golden self whilst Alex Briel stood there... Naked. His chest was bronze and held a beautifully chiselled six pack, his arms were muscular, and his abs were prominent. He was so perfectly muscular, although not the steroid type, but the type that made every girl drool.

I didn't let my eyes travel any further from his waist.

I held up my jeans to him, and he gave me a disbelieving look.

"You want me to wear your jeans."

I growled impatiently.

We had no time.

I shook my head no, and then looked down.

"Oh you want me to cover my important bits by tying your jeans around them." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Fine." He grumbled, and as he tied it around him, we heard low growls from the clearing.

My heart stopped, and I quickly grabbed Alex Briel and somehow loaded him onto my back, ignoring the fact it should be the other way round and how awkward this felt.

I began running but his weight was pushing down on me and I growled up at him, but his features were twisted in pain. I sighed in fatigue.

I couldn't run any longer.

And my heart was beating faster and faster when I felt somebody behind me.

I looked around and my eyes bulged out of my head when I saw four MASSIVE - like thrice my size- wolves all at my heels.

I tried running faster, but one of them bit my tail hard, making a loud squeal of agony escape my lips. I saw Alex Briel growl at the wolves and felt him wince as I screamed. What was up with him?

I ignored the feeling of blood oozing out my tail and turned into another clearing and started running faster, and I exited the clearing and headed deeper into woods.

We had to lose these wolves somehow.

But I had a feeling we never would.

I started slowing down in relief when I couldn't see them.

But suddenly, I felt teeth digging into the muscles of my leg and I let out a pain filled howl and I lost my standing, and came tumbling down, but making sure that I wasn't falling on top of Alex Briel as I passed out.

***************

I felt my body shaking. As in shaking because it was inside something that was shaking. OH MY GOD. Had I been eaten?! 

Oh Dear Shit Lord, I had been eaten.

I heard rumbles, and the stomach of whoever I was in shaking about in quick movement.

Stupid guy, did he want to throw me up or something.

I opened my eyes, and looked around.

Where was the guys guts and ribs, I would bite them and see how happy he felt then.

Nobody could eat Desire Waters and expect me to sit still.

I sat up and saw myself covered in a blanket. Hey. This was no stomach. I was in the back of a truck that was clearly ancient. The truck was dimly lit, and the back was split from the front. I felt like those horses or cows that farmers loaded into trucks to get slaughtered.

I shivered. I looked around and gasped when I found Alex Briel staring at me.

"What!?" I hissed.

"This is all your f***ing fault." He snarled, lifting himself up, but covering his bottom half with the same blanket as me.

"Ew." I jumped, "get another blanket."

"No." He said, stiffly, his features looked angry and pissed off.

"Don't speak to me like that." I demanded, "you were f**cking tied up, and I saved your life, you should be thankful."

He snorted.

"The reason I was tied up was because your idiot brothers-"He paused as I growled at him, "made me go looking for you, because it was ten pm and you still weren't back."

I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't they go?" I demanded. 

"We all took turns but these stupid Rogues had to show up at my turn." He hissed.

My jaw dropped.

"These are the rogues you were talking about." I whispered, pointing to the front.

He smirked.

"You scared," He said, his smirk getting larger as he added generously, "Dee."

I quickly dropped the finger that I was pointing with lay back down, folding my arms across my chest.

"No." I growled at him.

He grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

I was getting use to this routine.

"So what's going to happen?" I asked, trying not to sound scared. Not because I had been kidnapped. But because I had been kidnapped with Alex Freaking Briel.

"Hmm." He said putting his hands on the sides of his face, then looked up sarcastically, "let me ask my psychic brain."

I flared my nostrils in irritation.

"Just asking." I muttered, "But seriously, this is gross, I don't want my blanket to touch your gross stuff!"

"Since when did it become YOUR blanket? And my stuff isn't gross, I'm sure you'd love it." He winked, looking even MORE sexy, which I had thought was impossible.

I blushed but looked away before he could see it.

Suddenly the truck stopped and the back door of the truck opened and in entered two blondes in two bathing gowns. What?!

They were beautiful with long blonde hair, the same shade, with big light blue eyes and red pouty lips.

They sat down either side of Alex Briel, sending me filthy glares.

"Hey." One of them smiled, ruffling his hair. "You're hot."

"You're not two bad yourself." Alex Stupid Briel flirted back.

The other blonde rubbed his bronzed chest. "Is she your girlfriend?" She pointed towards me, like I was picture and not the real thing itself.

Alex Briel gave me an evil smirk, before snorting. "Really? You'd think she was my girlfriend."

That stung.

Even though I never believed it when people called me ugly, especially because, I knew they were jealous, it hurt when the first boy who happened to be my mate called me ugly. I looked away from the, willing my tears to stay down. I was too tired to argue back.

The girl who'd asked the question giggled, "That's what I was thinking," she purred, "I'm Allyson."

The other girl stroked his face, as he raised an eyebrow, and shot me a smug look, "and I'm Sienna."

"What about you?" Allyson asked, seductively, whilst untying the belt of her gown. Alex Briel looked down at the belt as she untied it.

"Alex." He said in a husky voice. I had never called him Alex, always Alex Briel. It felt weird hearing it like that.

Allyson untied her gown and threw it aside, exposing skimpy black lacy lingerie, whilst Sienna did the same, only her lingerie was red.

They slowly slid the blanket down from Alex Briel's chest, exposing his beautiful bronze body.

Sienna rubbed her sluttily manicured hands on his chest.

"You're so gorgeous." She smiled, in a mischievous way. His emerald eyes flickered to hers as he smiled at her.

"Thank you." He said, pecking her lovingly on her cheek.

The scene was making my blood boil.

Even though I hated Alex Briel... Strongly... I didn't want him going around showing affection for other girls. Especially when they were so gorgeous.

Sienna pecked him on his lips and slid onto his lap.

Tears were springing to my eyes, as jealousy flowed through my veins. Stupid Man-whore.

Alex Briel wound his muscular arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer, and before I knew it they were having a full on make out session.

It was stinging me so much, seeing my mate with somebody else.

But then again, if it wasn't them, it would be Angelika. Too bad I wasn't blonde.

He had rejected me; so I should have expected this. But this was low even for him.

I pulled my hair to the side and pulled the whole blanket off of Alex Briel, but his goods were covered due to Sienna's body.

I wrapped the blanket around my body, tying it up tightly. The light was obviously dim, and the truck was still not moving. I sneakily slithered to the door, my back pressed against the metal of it and as my hands clung to the handle, I saw Alex Briel watching me, despite his lips were on Allyson's, now.

"Goodbye." I mouthed, before opening the truck door and leaping out of the truck.

Allyson's lips were off of Alex Briel's.

"What are you doing?" She yelled, and I cursed the dirtiest words in my mouth when my foot stepped on a piece of glass.

I moaned in pain as I felt the glass cling onto my flesh and sat on the floor.

"I knew one of you would try to escape." A throaty, seductive voice sounded from beside me, "broken glass is a very handy object."

My hand was shaking as I reached for the glass.

I whimpered in pain.

"Do you want me to take it out?" He said, crouching down in front me, and I saw myself looking into poisonous grey eyes.

I shook my head, as pained tears escaped.

I turned my head to find Alex Briel watching me with pain, but with Allyson situated on him. Bloody Bas**rd.

My fingers clung onto the piece of glass which had sunk in deep and I screamed loudly as I pulled the glass out. The pain knocked the breath out of my stomach.

I threw the bloody glass away into a bush, and confronted the guy in front of me.

"Hi." He grinned, picking me up, using my waist.

"It's all good, Dad." He shouted to the front of the car. I took his hands off of me, but my foot was throbbing so I clung on to him again, as I whimpered in pain. The boy took me in his arms and carried me bridal style into the back of the truck, and shut the door. Sienna and Allyson were still clinging and purring onto Alex Briel, but I could see his eyes lingering on my tearful ones.

The boy smiled at me, and placed me down, and I heard the truck rumble into life again.

"Desire Waters." He said, his lips moving against my neck.

"Stop." I breathed, but he started unwrapping my blanket.

"I've heard a lot about you, but I wasn't expecting you to be so damn gorgeous. But then again, you are the daughter of Blaze and Katrina." He grinned at me, "I'm Dane, by the way." He winked, whilst moving his dirty blonde hair off of his forehead. He was gorgeous. There was something about these guys, all of them, so damn beautiful. His pink lips were twisted into a smirk as his hands untied the knot that I had formed on the blanket.

"Get off me, jerk." I hissed, pushing him as hard as I could, but huffed in anger when he didn't move a muscle, instead his smirk became wider.

His fingers were stroking my neck.

"She said, get off." I heard his voice, command from the truck, but he couldn't stand up due to the fact, he was naked. He growled in annoyance, before grabbing Allyson's robe, and tying it around his waist. It fell down to his knees, concealing his jewels. He stood up, as did Dane.

"And who the hell are you to tell me that?" Dane retorted, pushing Alex Briel back with his hand, but a smirk made its way onto his face when his push didn't move him, even a little.

"None of your bloody business, dude, just move away. You've kidnapped us already, don't rape her." He growled.

"But she's so gorgeous." Dane smiled dirtily, whilst pulling me to him, his arms tight around my chest. It was rather uncomfortable due to the fact he was pressing my breasts. I glared at his arm, and smiled twistedly before biting his arm as forcefully as I could.

"Jesus Fu**ing Christ." Dane growled, before letting go of me. I moved away from him, and sat down in a secluded corner of the truck.

"You shouldn't have done that." He hissed.

"Oh grow some balls, dude." I spat, "you stuck a f**king piece of glass in my foot, but I just bit that hunk of meat. Get over it."

"I'll grow the balls." He growled, "inside of you."

"That made no sense and even if it did, you need to wash that mind out with soap." I said, wrapping my arms around my chest.

I saw Alex Briel's lips twitch as they tried hard not to form a smile.

"Shut up." He bellowed.

"Don't tell me to shut up, you shut up." I snapped.

"Urgh." Dane growled.

"Dude, if that's you being tough, I wonder what your weak is like." I snorted.

He smiled evilly, "my weak is tougher than your tough, bitch."

I snorted, "And you really proved it when you screamed like a girl when I bit your arm."

His face was reddening.

My lips were trying hard not to form the wide smile they were wanting to form.

"I give up." He grumbled, then turned to Alex Briel, "go sit with your girlfriend and if either of you move, you'll regret it." He threatened.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I waved him off.

Alex Briel came sat down right next to me.

I made a disgusted face at him, and moved sideways away from him. He smirked like the evil monster he is and moved sideways to, pressing right into me. I gave him another dirty look before moving sideways, he grinned wider before shoving me right into the seat in front of us.

"Hey." I heard the faint voice of the driver. "Quit pushing, or I'll strangle your guts and stab your throat."

"Actually it's strangle your throats and stab your stomach." I corrected him, smugly, whilst blinking slowly.

"Shut up." He growled back.

"No you-" I began, but Alex Briel clapped his hand over my mouth.

I growled, and turned to him giving him the evil glare, to find his emerald eyes, now the colour of pure amethyst.

I yelped whilst crashing hard on to the seat as I pressed away from him.

"Hey, kid, I'm warning you for the last time." The growling voice of the man in the driver's.

"Sorry." I yelped, Alex Briel was closing the distance between us, his face was set in a scowl and his eyes were glowing amethyst.

His face was leaning in to mine, and I shivered.

I put my hands of his collar bone and tried pushing him, "what are you doing?" I stuttered.

He put his lips to my ear.

"Cover up." He whispered and pulled himself away from me.

I looked down and blushed bright red when I saw that the blanket had slid down a little, exposing my cleavage and the top of my breasts.

I thanked god silently and the blanket for not sliding down further.

***************

I was still pushed into the corner of the truck. Thanks to Alex Briel who was squashed up right against me. Although it was pleasurable due to all the sparks and tingles, it was pretty awkward. Especially since Dane, Allyson and Sienna sat there, the two girls glaring at me and the boy at Alex Briel.

"So," I started, fiddling with my fingers, "where you guys taking us?" I smiled, cheerfully.

Dane smirked, "we're not going to tell you." He said smugly.

"Yeah." Sienna smirked, wrapping her robe tighter around her.

"Where are we taking them?" Allyson said, I cringed at the high pitch of her voice, and how she sat only in lingerie due to Alex Briel stealing her precious gown. Angelika would love this cow.

"Oh my god, Allyson, you're so stupid, we're taking them to South Miami," Sienna rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god, will you two just shut the hell up." Dane hissed at them.

I smirked and saw Alex Briel shoot me a small grin.

I unblocked my thoughts, then yelled.

"ADAM. NOAH. CAM!"

"DEE." All of them shouted back at the same time.

I winced.

"Calm down guys."

"Where the hell are you?" Demanded Cam.

"Oh we're fine, just got kidnapped."

"WHAT?" Noah bellowed.

"Who's the we?" Cam ordered.

I smiled, they'll love this, "Me and Alex Briel." I replied.

***********************

He he he

Yeah, a pretty short chapter

But didn't want to let you guys HANGING ;)

So, as I always say,

FAN

VOTE

AND

C-O-M-M-E-N-T

And I'm one of those Authors that doesn't mind it when you guys write a comment on what you think should happen next, in fact I encourage that, because I love it when people take time to post a comment!

Even if you don't have something good to say, SAY IT. I am writing this story for you guys and if you don't like it, I need to know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.1K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
69.8K 2.1K 32
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
5.8M 31.4K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...