Don't Drink Too Much.. Or Else You're Screwed.

Don't drink too much... or else you're screwed.

Considering it was my first day of being back at a school, and my first day at EVER being at a boarding school, I think I did pretty well.

I mean, Arielle and I were basically inseparable, except for one period when she was at a different class than me.

It felt good sharing things that I couldn't exactly share with Adam, I could tell everything to Arielle and expect everything back as well. Something else, I couldn't do with Adam.

We were just walking out of our last period before lunch, and Arielle was leading me to the cafe. When we entered it was like a freaking restaurant, only fifty times bigger. There was a dim light, and the buzzing noise of people talking. She grabbed my hand.

"Kay, so just pick up a tray, and we'll queue up." She instructed.

"You know, Arielle." I muttered, "I have been to school before."

She flashed me a grin, before picking her own and queuing up.

"Oh look at poor Cameron; he's sitting with those low-life jocks because the rest of his group are suspended." Arielle muttered, checking Cam out.

I turned sideways to see him staring at me, when he realised I was staring back he smirked and gave me a lazy wave. I grinned at him and turned around to face Arielle giving me a jealous glare.

"Oh my god, first day here and you're ALREADY catching the fit guys eyes, I just want to see how the rest of the hotties react to you."

I shrugged.

"He's only paying attention to me cause I was sitting with him on the plane, if I wasn't he wouldn't even notice me." See I wasn't used to seeing guys look at me in flirty or attracted ways.

"Are you kidding?" She whispered, picking up a sandwich, "you're bloody gorgeous!" And turned to pick up a coke.

I shook my head whilst picking up a burger and a diet coke.

She sighed and muttered something like 'so ignorant.' I followed her as she led me to a table where the five girls I had met earlier sat, and in addition to them were a few more girls along with guys.

They looked like fallen angels and the popular group.

"Hey guys." Arielle grinned at them all, "meet Desire."

All of them stopped talking and turned to check me out, I flashed them all a smile and waved my hand at them.

I saw Felicity smile at me and wink.

"Come sit," her twinkly voice said to us. I sat in between Arielle and Felicity.

The rest of the girls started talking immediately.