Dem White Boyz Preferences

By dele3tedacc0unt

More

Dem White Boyz Preferences
Your first date
Your Matching Stuff
The time you knew he actally loved you
Imagine for Jessie
Imagine forrrrr AJ!!
Imagine for Breanna
Part 2
Details from Last Chapter
Rachel :)
Abbie
Amelia
He finds out about your belly piercing (And what the piercing looked like)
Authors note
Sign up!!
You two's song and favorite lyric
Clay doesn't like you ~Cole Preference~
Another Boy hates you
So umm
Your Favorite Youtube Pairing to watch together

Imma about to say some stuff yo.

371 1 0
By dele3tedacc0unt

Hiya its Cassidy after a whole year of this book being finished.

So, I've noticed that this book got pretty popular during and after this book was done for about 2 years. I just wanted to say. I wrote this book as a 12 year old. My writing was shitty and I hope this isn't my legacy on Wattpad. (It probably is but whatever) I just wanted to say, please do not comment or message me about how "terrible" this book is. What's the point? This was my writing at 12 years old. I was just starting out as a writer and was like "ooh Dem_White_Boyz" and wrote about them in these preferences. So, towards the many people who have messaged me or thought about commenting about how "shitty" my book is. Please, don't.

Thank you.

Cassidy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
643K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...