The Stalker-- sorry My Stalker

By Peace_life_Nh

"Adventuring aye? Looking turns to seeing and seeing transforms into watching. Sometimes you can't control w... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Cuts
Chapter 2: Unexpectations
Chapter 4: Judy
Chapter 5: Weird
Chapter 6: Death seems better than this
Chapter 7: Oh no
Chapter 8: Days.
Chapter 9: hm.
Chapter 10: Names
Chapter 11: Scare me
Chapter 12: Lies
A/n
Chapter 13: owner
Chapter 14: what?
Chapter 15 Part one: Cries
Chapter 15 Part two: Cries Blake's P.o.v
Character selections. (In my mind)
Chapter 16 Part one: Beg
Chapter 16 Part two: Beg Blake's P.o.v
Chapter 16 Part three: Beg Blake's P.o.v
A/n: Important!!
A/n yoooo
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: Hot
Chapter 19: Vulnerable
Chapter 20: Dead roses
Chapter 21: He knows
A/n
Chapter 22: Forever
Chapter 22: Forever Blake's P.o.v
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Break
Chapter 25: Chica
Chapter 26: Daze
A/n What's up?
Chapter 27: Masochist
Chapter 28: Strays
Chapter 29: Blushes
New Character Selections: Part One
New Charater Selections: Part Two
A/n Amazing
Chapter 30: Ooze
Chapter 31: He
Chapter 32: will
Chapter 33: kill
Chapter 34: her
A/n
Chapter 35: soon.
Chapter 36: Sinner
Chapter 37: Blue
Chapter 38: Fear
Chapter 39: Drunk
Chapter 40: Wicked
Chapter 41: Company
Chapter 42: Guilt
Chapter 43: Burnt out
Chapter 44: Ditching
Chapter 45: Ice Cold

Chapter 3: Help!

193 5 0
By Peace_life_Nh

Still trying to figure out who the other guy looks like. But don't worry he'll be somewhat good looking other than the other man basically. Lol
Read if you dare...
___
Oh shit.

"You."
____

The man ran over to me. Rushing to get his hands on me. I started crying out of instinct.

'Damn trinity your really in for it.' Shut up.

"Don't do it son." I heard the other man choke out. Jeez. Did it hurt that bad? I only bit your tongue?

I guess the man didn't receive the message quick enough. He already grabbed me by the arm forcefully.

A word came to mind that I didn't hear before. Son? Son. A fucking father-son duo.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. Finally being able to breathe, speak.

"I would keep your mouth shut. Cause you definitely don't want to know what I'm about to do to you." He hissed eyeing me. I winced.

'Where did this confidence come from?' Don't ask me. I don't know either.

"Judy listen to Blake." The father said.

"Only because you said so," I said. Sarcasm laced with every word. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play with fire doll..."

"We'll burn you to ashes." They said, so auto-tuned. The father first, then the son, Blake. Such an innocent name for a sadistic psychopath. I shivered.

Mostly at the eye contact they gave.

"Let's go." He picked me up so I was on his back and feet over his shoulder. I'm gonna fall! I hit him on his back.

"Put me down!" I yelled. He ignored me and opened the door he slammed a couple moments ago.

"Put me down you son of a bit..." I did not have time to finish my sentence as my already bruised face hit the hard, cold floor. Ouch.

Probably not the best words to say to your kidnapper. I had no filter at this point.

"Don't you dare raise your voice with me again. Nor curse at what controls you." He demanded looking down at me. I wasn't looking at him.

Cause I knew if I did I would either cry or yell. Possibly both. I just continued looking at the floor.

"Unlike my father, I do not care if you look at me when I'm speaking or not." He spoke leaning down into my ear.

He quickly stood up dusting himself off, or so it seemed.

"Get up." He demanded. As if it wasn't gonna be a struggle getting up with my feet and hands tied. We were in a brightly lit hallway.

Out of all the darkness, then teasing me with a little light, you finally give me all the light I need. But the light was overbearing. I closed my eyes a couple of times trying to adjust to the new light.

My eyes would not adjust.

What the hell? I did it again and again. They still would not adjust. What's going on? I started panicking a little bit. If my eyes would not adjust to a little light in a hallway how will it adjust to the light outside?

"Fuck." He grumbled. I heard it slightly. But was too interested in my lack of ability to see. I heard him walk over to me. Fine hit me you son of a... What? He picked me up like he did before and started walking again.

I did not argue, even though I felt like I was gonna fall a couple of times.

He walked into a room. Darker than the hallway, but lighter than, the dimly lit one. I could see...

Better. Not the best, however. I blinked my eyes at the sudden realization. I blinked them rapidly since I could not feel my face.

"Crap." Shit. He just ignored my statement. Wow.

'What do you expect?' Nothing. I expect nothing...

The.. Blake put me down on something really soft. I mean holy wow! So soft. A bed I guess. I moaned at the comfort it gave me.

"Don't do that." My eyes shot up at him. He was standing far away from me. He had all black on. Black short sleeved shirt and black jeans. I didn't know what I had did that he wanted me to stop.

"What?" I asked frightened. He didn't answer. He just moved somewhere so I couldn't see him.

A door opened but didn't close. I closed my eyes. I'm gonna be in misery soon. I might as well sleep before I am. This is reality. I am stuck with a random man that's going to kill me. This is what murder documentaries sound like. I wonder what my theme song will sound like? I wonder what my family will say? I hope I'm dreaming.

I know I'm not.

The door closed shut at least I'm assuming with the rough sound it made. In a matter of time, I will. Matter of time. I tensed once I felt him by my feet.
Hm. Maybe I should kick him! Square in the face. Then run! Escape. To nowhere— I'm such an idiot.

'How would you run if you are tied?' Shoot. Shoot Shoot! I know okay.

'Remember what they said.'

"Don't play with fire doll. We'll burn you to ashes."

I shivered at the thought of what that meant. I was on my side, the same way I was when he placed me here. He let go of my feet and so did something else. The leather straps.

I felt my feet again! I can walk! Stupid me tried that. Once my feet went to the ground. My legs wiggled, jiggled and went straight to the floor as if it was its life support.

Uh, maybe I'm not ready to walk or even stand. I hit my head on the floor and groaned.

"Tried to escape now. Tsk tsk. I thought you were smarter than that, Judy." Who is this Judy? I raised my head to see he was right by my face. I jumped. That was a fact. Why are they always so..

Close to me? I turned my head the other direction.

"I actually was not trying to escape. I wanted to see if I could walk." I said truthfully. Then wanted to facepalm me. Crap. That sounds so unreal.

"Don't lie to me, Judy." He stated. Then took my jaw on the ground and turned it towards him. I winced before responding.

"I'm not lying," I exclaimed. 'Nor am I Judy.' I wanted to say as well. But decided against it. If there is a reason they're calling me Judy I don't want to find out the reason behind not being Judy.

You know like the movies? Confidence was not in my voice once I had cold black like eyes staring at me. Probably brown, but they were too blinded with seriousness to tell.

"Good." He finally said after a cold hard silence that felt like hours. Maybe this is a drug hallucination. Maybe I took to many pills and I'm suffering illusions.

No I wasn't.

He then to, took his hand off my jaw. As if it was poison eating away at his flesh. Well— I'm not just gonna stay on the ground. I lifted my closed hands to my chest.

Trying to push them off the ground. I bent my knees and stood up.

There goes the legs. They started wobbling uncontrollably. There happens to goes the knees. They buckled under me.

There goes... Everything... Basically.

I fell back down on the ground. Ugh.

"Having fun?" He scoffed. He seriously did not just ask that. Do I look... Leave it alone Trinity. Leave it alone.

"Yep." Is all I said. I don't have time to talk. I need time to think about this.

'Actually, you have all the time in the world technically. You're his now. And the other guy's possession.'

No, I am not... I am my own person. Sigh. Internal conflicts are annoying.

"You are a very frustrating person." He exclaimed. Well, I never asked to get captured now did I?

"Come on."

"Come on what?" I asked head on the ground. I regret putting my whole face there. Cause the cuts started burning again.

I sucked in a breath. Probably shouldn't have done that either. I started coughing from the dust molecules.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I almost fell. Practically did if you count my knees only millimeters away from the floor.

But he decided to grab my arm, and just place me on the bed. Sitting up this time thankfully. I got a quick glimpse of the room. There was a dresser to the left of the bed.

Yeah left. Then there was a door across and over to the right.

A table small, a chair to the right of the bed by the headboard, hard wooden floors, a mirror I'll have to look at that soon, a creepy old man, lamp, light switch... Creepy old man?

Creepy old man. Oh, my fuck.

I screamed. Even though I saw his face again for the third time. It still was creepy as the first. I shifted my weight more on the bed, trying to back away as if I could.

My feet did most of the moving. While he trudged forward.

"Judy honey don't run away from me." He said trying to soothe me. It made me want to throw up. Oh no no no. Oh god no.

He was on the bed, and I was on the edge, nowhere to go. Please no. Please no. Who's ever up there, God someone oh please stop this.

Where did Blake go? Wow. Thank you for leaving me. Your father's gonna rape me now. Wonderful.

'He probably would've done it himself.' My subconscious unconsciously replied. Who knows right?

"Father." My eyes went to the door. Oh, thank you! Well, I shouldn't be saying thank you to a person who captured me. However, I'm thankful he came. My face was so relieved. He wouldn't watch his father rape me—

Would he?

I was so relieved. I tried psyching myself out. He's gonna leave. Ugh yes. He's gonna leave now right.

Right?

I looked at the two unmoving people.

"Remember to use a condom." He said and winked. What the actual fuck? I looked at them in horror. I shook my head.

Oh my god.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my god!

Why am I still sitting here? Idiot idiot idiot! I got up and ran. Falling. Then got up again.

Hey, I can run! I ran, but he was by the doorway. I was in a state of panic. A real-life panic issue.

I heard the beats in my heart race through into my ears.

Blake ran over to me, but I jumped on the bed. The father had his arms wide open, but he didn't catch me. He just fell face down on the bed. The door! I jumped off the bed. Into reaching arms.

It looked like a chicken run. I was the chicken and him chasing me.

No no no!

All I could hear was the beating of my racing heart. Faster and faster and faster. With every beat met a thud, with every thud found a beat with every sound made me scream.

The scream made me lose breath. The breath I needed to breathe. To relax. Too late. Too late. Too late...

"Judy!" I finally comprehended the words coming out of a person's mouth.

Breathing to heavily to hear my own thoughts. I saw the old man walk out the room running as fast as he could. Why are you running?

I tilted my head to the side. Then closed my eyes slowly.

"Judy."
___

Hi yah everyone! *Insert gag noises* I sound weird. Let's try this again. *Rewind sounds.*
Hey Mah slaves. Oh my lord. Again anyone? *Rewind. Rewind. Rewind!*
*Dinosaur eating grass.* reminded to far back... Oh gosh.
Fast forward! *Fast forwards to present day. Looks at self in a mirror. Makes checks with hands.* I'm hot even when I'm not trying. Yawns. Who am I kidding? *Mirror breaks.....* damn I'm not that ugly! *Rewinds just to punch mirror.* Who's the ugly one now!
"Still you." A random guy says.
Whaaaa *Minions come out of nowhere.*
*rewinds back to Hi-yah.*
Hello guys! I know this story probably sucks. But if you are enjoying it Rock on! I don't know wanted to say that for a while now. But yay! Yass! Yes! Maybe I should rewind myself from not saying that.
*Insert thinking guy from the night at the museum movie.*
Hm. Maybe I should.....
*A big white light appears with a bunch of air.*
"God is that you?" *Future me slaps me.* well... That didn't hurt.
I have come to say that if you rewind one more time your life will be in complete misery than it already is. Your world will end.. Basically.
"I'll take that chance!"
*Rewinds.*
But yay! You go! You lovely people! Have a fan-f*ck-fantastic day! Lol, I need to stop cursing.
*The white light returns. Aliens pop out...* oh shoot...
"I told you!"
Well bye for now! Hope I don't get eaten.

Bye, you lovely people! *Hearts all around* 😋✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 98 41
REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning. Over the years, she has gotten connect...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
237K 6.2K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
2.3M 55.1K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...