Mated To A Jerk |✓

By ranchchips

Being mated to the future alpha isn't a breeze, especially for Cassandra. Wanna know why? Because he's a flat... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|

|28|

8K 230 27
By ranchchips

I'm obsessed with Lucifer's character 

Cassandra 

I jerked awake from the clawing nightmare I had. I squinted and looked around the room I was in. Puffy walls and a soft floor, all white, no furniture. Blank canvas it seemed, but I don't know why I was in here. 

"Hello?" I asked, looking around, trying to stand, but then I felt like something was ripping through my chest, and I fell to the ground limp while grunting. This pain was excruciating. I screamed at the top of my lungs, my fingers starting to claw at my own arms, drawing blood. Some drops of the thick red liquid slid off my arm and onto the clean floor, staining it with my crimson blood. 

I laid my head on my wrist on the floor, steadying my breathing and trying to gather my thoughts, but it was hard with all the voices. I could feel the warm blood sticking to my neck, along with some of my hair. It felt disgusting, but how else was I supposed to stay comfortable? 

We will rule by your power, under your commands. You can take over the world, and have everyone as your slave. 

"Stop." I croaked, my voice suddenly strained and raspy. But they didn't stop. 

Think of the control and power you could have. It's simple enough, just join the evil influence. 

"No." 

Nobody here cares about you. They are just using you because of your future Luna title. 

"That's not true." I said in a shaky voice. But was it?

Chase wants your body. Show him he can't have what is here. Show him who has power. 

"I told you to stop." I demanded, but I was too fragile for it to sound firm. 

He's watching. Doing nothing about your suffering. Remember when he found you as his mate? He denied you and technically rejected you until he found your worth, and now he's planning on using it. 

"I swear one more word and I'll kill myself. Then who will be your Queen?" I said a firm, but shaky voice. The voices stopped and I finally could feel at peace. But I knew they were still with me, and I was only free for the time being. 

I laid my head back down on my semi-dried bloody arm. I closed my eyes gently, exhaling deeply. But before I could sleep again a voice spoke through the silence. 

"Enjoying life in this box?" He irritably asked. I grunted, hoping he would leave, but I could still feel his presence in the room. 

"Fuck off, Lucifer." I mumbled into my hair, keeping my eyes shut. I listened to the sound of his feet walking closer, the only noise in the air. He stopped right by the back of my head, and I could hear him squat down to my level on the floor. 

"I'd rather watch this. It's the only opportunity until you have more power over me." He spoke like an angel, but that was the only good thing that reflected off him. Even his aura gave off bad vibes. 

I felt his fingers move my hair off my cheek gently, completely getting rid of my curtain. 

"Don't touch me." I growled, but he stifled a laugh. 

"Don't worry, I don't need to anyways." He said, and I sat up, turning my body to look at him. His black hair still had a swoop over his forehead, and his vibrant blue eyes glittered from the amount of light in this room. Cute, but not Chase. 

"Excuse me?" I asked from his earlier statement. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"I don't have a thing for you. You're honestly annoying, and I personally prefer the slaves in Hell." I nearly choked on air. 

"You have sex with your slaves?" I asked, trying to clear his words up. And he nodded. What the fuck. "They willingly oblige." He shrugged, and I sighed exasperated at this boy, turning back around and moving to the wall to lean back on. 

"So why are you here?" I asked, changing the subject. He stood, but state where he originally was. 

"Just came to visit my favorite werewolf, even though you are annoying." 

"So are you." I crossed my arms over my chest as he rose an eyebrow, but didn't say anything about my attitude. 

"Going to give in yet?" He asked, and I let my eyes fall to my feet. 

"No." 

"Well, lets hurry things up, shall we?" He asked, and when I looked up at him again he had a smirk plastered on his face. Fear was icing through my veins now, and I was hoping this wasn't the last time I was pure. 

Lucifer lifted his hand, holding his palm to the ceiling, then rose his arm. When his hand escalated I felt a rush of motion inside my body, and I leaned forward gagging. When the remaining contents in my stomach were on the floor I lifted my head up, glaring at Lucifer. He smirked, amused, completely aware of the whispers telling me lies and influencing words now. 

"I'll be off now." He swished his hand through the air like a zipper, and instantly vanished leaving black puffs behind. 

I crawled away from the vomit on the floor to a cleaner area, then slumped down. I craned my head against the wall, groaning. My stomach was in knots, my throat burned, my muscles ached, and my head felt like I was running miles and miles per hour. 

I slowly slid from leaning on the squishy wall to lying down on the floor, trying my best to block out the whispers. 

I finally grew more relaxed, and my eyes were droopy. Darkness was consuming my vision, and I just fell into it. 

......

Chase 

I was in a big desk chair in front of the security cameras, including the ones from the mental help rooms. Specifically, the room Cassandra currently was at. 

I had to hold myself down in the chair from running into the room after seeing Cassandra claw away desperately at her arms. She was now laying on the wet skin, making some strands of her hair clump and stick together. I hated seeing her like this. 

Cassandra kept saying no or stop, things like that, and I came to the conclusion that it was the spirits trying  to persuade her into evil. 

"I swear one more word and I'll kill myself." The screen spoke, and I instantly sat on edge of the chair, watching her with wide eyes. "Then who will be your Queen?" She finished. She paused, waiting for a second, then her body untensed. I assumed they stopped telling her things. 

I relaxed into my chair again when she laid back down. 

"How's she doing?" A feminine voice behind me asked. It was Amethyst. I kept my eyes glued to the screen and shrugged. 

"Better than I thought." I mumbled into my fingers, playing nervously with my bottom lip. She moved behind me, and the sound of dragged creaks told me she was dragging a chair up next to me. 

A dark shadow flashed around on the screen behind Cassandra, and at first I thought it was a glitch in the camera, but then it turned into a boy that looked my age. I leaned forward and narrowed my eyes at the screen, my heart beating rapidly. This person didn't look good, and from what I just saw I knew it wasn't from here. 

"C-Chase. Who is that?" Amethyst stuttered beside me. I shrugged, but then realized she wasn't paying  attention to my movements. 

"I don't know." I whispered. 

"Enjoying life in this box?" He spoke, and Cassandra stiffened again. 

"Fuck off, Lucifer." Cassandra mumbled. Wait, Lucifer... Where did that come from again? 

"Isn't Lucifer a Prince of Hell?" Amethyst spoke beside me, and then it clicked. 

"Y-yeah." I whispered, my eyes trailing off the screen as I thought. Lucifer is one of the common princes to stir hell on earth, even though he had a place to run underground that already had those things going on. 

He smirked and walked over to Cassandra, making me growl, even though he couldn't hear my warning. He leaned down and move the hair off her cheek, his eyes in slits. 

"Don't touch me." Cassandra growled, an I sighed in relief knowing she wouldn't give in. Lucifer laughed and responded "Don't worry, I don't need to anyways." 

I zoned out in what they started to talk about, and I looked over at Amethyst. She saw my eyes and she looked at me sadly. 

"I wish Cassandra was just a normal wolf. You know, not the famous awaiting Dark Wolf the prophecies have warned us all about from thousands of years ago." Amethyst whispered and I nodded, agreeing. "She wouldn't have to go through hell as a child, not knowing why those things were happening." Amethyst continued, my eyes zoned out on my hands. 

"Cassandra shouldn't have to go through this suffering or these decisions. It's excruciating for me to watch. She's already been through enough, even though she hasn't told me everything that happened in her past." Amethyst sighed. 

Gagging noises caught our attention, and our heads snapped up to the screen. It portrayed Cassandra arched over, vomiting. Lucifer was just watching impatiently it seemed and when she glared up at him he smirked. 

"I'll be off now." He spoke, then motioned his hand and vanished. I watched Cassandra crawl to the other side of the room weakly, then laying down moments later. She seemed to be resting, but still looked uncomfortable. 

I stood from the chair, running a hand over my face. 

"I should go do training. I'm almost done, and I'd like to get it over with." I told Amethyst and she nodded, her eyes still trained on Cassandra. 

"I'll stay and watch." She told me and I nodded. 

"Okay." My eyes flickered to the screen before I turned and walked out of the room. Once I left the building I ignored the stares and whispers from the parking lot. I don't even know why they're here. 

They probably just want gossip. My wolf said and I growled. People near me flinched in surprise, then started to whisper rapidly to their friends about what just happened. Why did it even matter to them? 

I growled angrily in my head, cursing them all out as I drove off in my car to my dad's office. How did they even find out? Damn doctors.

All I want to do is hold my mate, protect her and fight off the harm she is experiencing, but I know it wouldn't work, and I know I'm not supposed to damage her strength she will gain from this. I just hate seeing her in pain. 

........

Tadaaaaa

Have a great day :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 14.3K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
22.8K 491 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
843K 19K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...