Call Your Name (Ace x Reader)

Від The_Pink_Disaster

Fearing the world that you never wanted to step in, you were forced into it once you met a certain freckled g... Більше

Chapter 1 - That Moment
Chapter 3 - Welcome to the crew!
Chapter 4 - Bath Time
Chapter 5 - His Parents
Chapter 6 - Mission Starts
Chapter 7 - Memories
Chapter 8 - Your Parents
Chapter 9 - Family Jewels (1k Special)
Chapter 10 - This is Love
Chapter 11 - Valentines Day
Chspter 12 - The Morning After
Chapter 13 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 14 - Gol D. Roger
Chapter 15 - Yami Yami no Mi
Chapter 16 - That Cursed Night
Chapter 17 - Hard To Find
Chapter 18 - New Bounty
Chapter 19 - Body Pillow
Chapter 20 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 21 - World Announcement
Chapter 22 - The Marine Princess
Chapter 23 - New Adventure
Chapter 24 - Deadly Encounter
Chapter 25 - Dancing With The Devil
Chapter 26 - Words That Cut Deep
Chapter 27 - Hot Spring Adventure
Chapter 28 - Not as Expected
Chapter 29 - The Impossible
Chapter 30 - Goodbye
Chapter 31 - A Request
Chapter 32 - Familiar Faces
Chapter 33 - Red-Haired Shanks
Chapter 34 - A Goodbye Gift
Chapter 35 - Tales as old as time
Chapter 36 - Red Hair and Whitebeard
Chapter 37 - Unexpected
Chapter 38 - The Point With No Return
Chapter 39 - Ace vs Blackbeard
Chapter 40 - World News
Chapter 41 - We're At War
Chapter 42 - Garp and Ace
Chapter 43 - His True Feelings
Chapter 44 - The Last Day...
Chapter 45 - Your father is...
Chapter 46 - Chaos
Chapter 47 - Family
Chapter 48 - The Battle Continues
Chapter 49 - Darkness
Chapter 50 - The End

Chapter 2 - The Sea Call

42.8K 1.3K 2.6K
Від The_Pink_Disaster

This man that was standing next to you wasn't like the others.

There was something special about him in many ways.

You didn't know how a man you just met could have such an affect on you.

But this is Portgas D Ace for you. He will make any woman fall at his feet. Because of his looks? His personality? Who knew... All that you were aware of is that you had an interest on him.

Maybe it was his looks, maybe his personality, maybe it was his voice, only god knows what it was, but whatever it was, you knew that you have developed a little crush on this pirate, and he was in this bar only for ten minutes.

"Ehh? Is this love I see?" Reiko whispered in your ear.

"W-what are you talking about! Don't be stupid!" You said while blushing.

Reiko just giggled and shook her head.

"Whatever you say. But I can see it in your eyes. You like him." Reiko said sowly as she wimped the counter.

"Since whem did you woke up anyway? As I recall, you're the one that fainted when she touched one of them."

"S-shut up! I went through a lot of emotion!" Reiko said while trying to hide herself from embarrassment.

You only laughed at her and turned your head back to Ace.

God damn it! Stop looking at him!

Reiko walked towards Marco and Ace's table.

What the hell is she doing?

She grabed a chair and sat down at their table.

"So, like, you're pirates correct?" Reiko asked.

"Haha, you couldn't be more right." Marco replied.

"Whitebeard is the most powerful pirate in the world, right? So then that means you guys had a lot of adventures being part of his crew! Care to tell me a tale?" Reiko asked excited.

Marco and Ace only laughed but then agreed to tell her a few stories.

You must admit, the stories were pretty interesting. Hard to believe, but then again, they were the most powerful, so they had no reason to lie.

"And after we defeated the marine ships, out of the sudden a sea king appeared out of no where!" Marco said.

You rolled your eyes and continued on cleaning the glasses.

"You don't seem so impressed by our stories." Ace suddenly said as he sat on a chair in front of you.

"It's not that I'm not impressed, it's just that I don't care." You said as you turned back your attention towards the dishes.

"You'd care if you'd become a pirate."

You raised an eyebrow and turned your attention back to him.

"I don't want to become a pirate."

Ace only chuckled at your statement.

"You don't want to leave this place?"

"Nope. I never had and I never will." You said while crossing your arms.

"You're kidding. You've never leaved this place before?"

"Nope..."

"That's crazy! I couldn't spend that much time in one place."

"That's the difference between you and me, Ace. The sea calls for you, not for me." You said it a little bit loud, and everyone heard you.

Reiko's smile disappeared and turned to you.

"Bullshit! You're just deaf!" Reiko shouted.

"Everyone is called by the sea! Some louder some quieter." A guy, which you earlier learned that his name was Thatch, said.

"Not for me..." You said quietly.

"Once again, bullshit! You've always wanted to become a pirate!"

Shut the hell up, Reiko!

"Oh?" Ace gived you a smirk.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" You started to freak out.

"Hehe, you guys should've seen her. When she was younger, she would always claim that she will become a pirate. It was actually annoying some times."

The others laughed while Ace continued to smirk.

"See? You can't even hide the fact that you are being called by it, but you just run away from it. Why are you so scared?" Ace asked.

You looked at him and thrn at the others, which all of them wanted your answer.

"I'm not scared..." You said.

"Yeah, right! Like I'll belive that."

"It's just..."

"Just what?"

"I'm afraid to meet with my father..." You said quietly.

Reiko's eyes widen and then lowered her head. She probably should've shut up.

She knew what was the relationship between you and your father.

He was very known around the world and a very powerful man. Men around the world didn't stood a chance against him.

"Oh?" Ace was curious now. He knew that he won't get much information out of you but it was worth trying.

"He's a monster." You finished.

"Mommy, mommy!" You ran towards your house, carrying a bouquet of flowers that you've picked up from the valley.

When you opened the door you weren't greeted as usual with the yummy smell of food and your mother's smile.

Instead, inside your house, you found your mother's corpse.

You screamed out her name, butshe didn't woke up.

"She's gone..." A deep voice said.

You've never heard that voice before, so naturally you got scared.

"W-who's there?" You asked in fear.

You then learned that he was your father and that he was the one the murdered your mother.

Up to this day, you never knew why.

"I'm sorry." You said as you excited the room and went in the kitchen.

You dropped yourself on the ground as you placed your hands in your head.

All those memories you tried to forget, they were coming back.

"It's alright." Reiko said as she hugged you.

You didn't noticed when she went after you, but what it mattered it was that she was here for you.

"You shouldn't let go of your dreams because of one person..."

You sniffed and nod.

She's right... But my father is out on those seas.

"I don't think revange is the best choice, you know. You should confront him. Yeah! You should search for him and confront him. Ask him why he killed your mother. You'll never know the truth otherwise." Reiko said.

You nod. She was right. If you wanted to know what happened on that day, there is only one person left on this world that knew what happened on that day. And that is your father.

You decided you had enough of this so you stood up and walked back in the bar.

Ace turned his attention to you.

"Look, I'm sorry I-"

"Do you think Whitebeard would accept a new crew member?" You asked him.

At that everyone turned their attention to you and then smiled.

"Hell yeah!"

Everyone cheered and ordered another round of sake.

They had what to celebrate about, and that was, you being the new member of Whitebeard Pirates.

"Wait a second, I haven't talked to Whitebeard so I don't know his answer and-" you started but you were cut off by a pint of sake being placed in front of you.

"Oh don't even bother to think about it. He'll accept you. I'm sure of it." Ace smiled  "Drink up."

You looked at him unsure but then shrug it off and decided to celebrate with the others.

Chapter 2 is here and I must say I'm having quite of a blast writing this story.

Hehe, so as you saw, you aren't parentless, you have a father which his identity is going to be a mystery for some time.

But you can try to guess. Who do you think it is?

Anyways, thank you for voting and commenting!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

155K 7.6K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...
466 20 5
In this story you, (y/n) (l/n) had finally decided that you wanted to go out to sea after being dumped at lougue town. Did you choose the right crew...
53.3K 1.6K 15
Collection of One Piece x reader one shots. I may slip in some character x character. I don't take requests, I don't do OCs. Contains a bonus OS with...
93.4K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...