Until Her Heart Stops Beating...

Por AndrewCook

Blake and Kristen were a normal teenage couple discovering true love. However, six weeks into the relationshi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

884 15 14
Por AndrewCook

   "I really should not be doing this" I thought to myself. Every rational cell in my body urged me to leave, to just run away now and never look back. Some of the slightly less rational cells in my heart screamed at me to carry on. As if to further encourage me, my entire field of vision was clouded by pictures of her. Our first meeting, that first kiss, and then the last time I saw her. I quickly shook that one out of my mind. I was going to need a clear head if I was going to do this. I weighed up my options. If I risked it and succeeded, everything would be fine. On the other hand, if I failed... Failure would forfeit my desire to live. I evaluated these choices for all of two seconds before I took a deep breath and, with hitherto unseen agility, leapt through a gap in the flames.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.9K 442 13
The story of a student and a teacher who fall in love and have to fight the issues that arise from them being together. See if they get past the poli...
10.6K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
1.9K 135 30
Grace (a 19 years old girl) is suffering from depression and attempts suicide. Then a mysterious man appeared out of nowhere helps her and disappear...
3.2K 126 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭