+Tf2 x Reader+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello my lovelies! This is a tf2 one shot book, starring our favorite mercanaries! This book only has fluff... More

Lucky (xSpy)
Lucky2 (xSpy)
Barfight (xCBS)
Barfight2 (xCBS)
Sandvich (xHeavy)
Fountain (xMedic)
Fountain 2 (xMedic)
Unicorn (xPyro)
Vacation (xDemoman)
Tanker (xEngineer)
Photo booth (xScout)
Rose (xSoldier)
Camper (xSniper)
+Requests+ (closed)
Cashier (x2Snipers)
Shopping List (xMedic)
Shopping List2 (xMedic)
Queen (xSniper)
Sentry (xEngineer)
Confess (xHeavy)
Plans (xEngineer)
Hot Chocolate (xHeavy)
Pâtissier (xSpy)
Nessie (xDemoman)
Foolish things (xSpy)
Spellbooks (xTF2)
Spellbooks2 (xTF2)
+Requests2+(closed)
Conga (xMedic)
Worry (xHeavy)
Watch Dog (xMedic)
Fluster (xHeavy)
Lonely Hands (xMedic)
Falcon (xScout)
Mountains (xSpy)
Secrets (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets2 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets3 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Promise (xMedic)
Promise2 (xMedic)
Screen (xEngineer)
Fear (xTF2)
Help (xEngineer)
Distance (xPyro)
The Past (xMedic) (xSniper)
Protect (xScout)
Back (xScout)
+Please+
Sore (xTentaspy)
Octopus (xTentaspy)
+Challenge2+
Outshined (xEngineer)
+Contest+
+Winners+
+MarkipliersGF+
+Nacho-Chan+ +DarkMist1967+
Happy (xDemoman)
Party (xTf2)
+Closing+

Mountains2 (xSpy)

4K 160 53
By LipstickJungle222

---Author's Note---

Embrace the fist clentching, teeth gritting, body cringing awkwardness..!!!

Nah just joking, here we go

After ushering you back into your bed, Spy headed out on his own to finish the mission.

At this point your thoughts were hazy from your fever, and the constantly throbbing headache you had made things worse.

But in a way, you were finally feeling at peace. Completely alone without running into a blizzard. Sighing contently, you closed your eyes for a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------

Hours later, Spy came back with the briefcase in hand, finally bringing their mission to an end.

Trudging back up the snowy mountain, he made sure he didn't leave any traces behind. The wind whipped his face and the snow flakes piled on him as he drew near the cabin.

With a quick step he escaped the cold, walking into the cabin, and stomped the snow from his feet.

With a deep sigh, he tried to keep quiet, treading softly towards the radio transmitter. The small machine hummed when Spy flipped the switch on.

Sitting down and turning knobs, Spy set the frequency and managed to get a signal from Miss Pauling. He grabbed a microphone and tapped it softly before speaking.

"Miss Pauling? Zhe intelligence 'as been recieved"

"Great work Spy! If you start packing now we can send a car over by this afternoon."

He rubbed the back of his head, slowly turning his head towards your room.

"Err.. about zhat.."

"Spy?"

"I don't zhink we can make it out tonight, (y/n) is sick in bed"

"Oh no! What happened?"

Spy recalled the night before.

"Er.. (y/n) was caught in zhe blizzard.. eet is a long story"

"But we need that intelligence right away! Can't you just like.. carry her down?"

Spy grimaced at the thought of exposing you out in the cold in your current state.

"Non, I cannot allow zhat. If 'ou need zhe intelligence so much zhen send someone over to get it from us!"

"Spy-"

Spy hung up angrily.

After giving a deep sigh, he realized what he had just done. He has never been so cross to a woman before, and he was very suprised at his anger.

What could have caused it?

He got up and slowly crept over to your room. He was about to knock when he realized the door was already slightly open.

"(Y/n)? Are 'ou awake?"

He peeked in, and saw you sleeping peacefully.

He padded softly over to the bedside and gazed down at you.

Your face was extremely pale, your nose red from all the tissues you blew your nose with. Shallow breaths escaped your mouth as you slept in peace.

Spy kept gazing at you. There was something about you that always caught his eye. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

He swept a stray strand of hair away from your face as he pondered at what a curious being you were.

--------------------------------------------

You awoke to the sound of fire crackling. Despite the cabin being constantly chilly, the two of you never really started a fire. Apparently Spy had started a fire out in the living room.

The fire outside warmed the cabin up so much that you were surprised. You realized just now how cold the cabin used to be, the two of you must have gotten used to the cold.

Along with some rustling outside, you heard the occasional clinking of silverware and glass. And soon the sound of footsteps followed.

You sat up, and Spy walked in.

"Ah, (y/n), 'ou are awake"

He was holding a tray of hot soup, some crackers, a glass of water and some pills.

"I made 'ou some lunch. Eat zhese so 'ou can take 'our pill"

You opened your mouth to thank him, only to find that no sound came out.

"Ah.. 'ave 'ou lost 'our voice? Hurry and eat zhe soup. It will help"

You nodded as Spy set the tray on your lap.

"I will be right outside. I need to work somezhings out with Miss Pauling. Call.. er.. just make some noises if 'ou should need me"

You looked up and silently giggled at Spy's words, causing him to freeze for a moment as he gazed into your face.

He quickly regained his train of thought and smiled. With a nod, he strolled out the door.

You were too sick to even feel embarrassed now, and you were glad. Though your stomach felt awful, you still scooped the soup Spy made into your mouth.

It was hot, just in the right amount. You felt the soup run down your throat and as it went down to your stomach, leaving a pleasant, warm and soothing feeling as you swallowed. It warmed you up instantly.

Finishing the thick, creamy soup, you set it aside and swallowed your pills, and you laid down again feeling much better.

--------------------------------------------

Spy took care of you for the next few days, and you got better with each passing day.

The days passed without incident. The only strange thing was that Spy seemed relunctant to talk about the mission (even with the intelligence kept safe) and he made sure the radio transmitter stayed off.

At the end of second week the two of you stayed there, you were a lot better. You obly had the occasional sneeze or cough but that was pretty much it.

The two of you started packing, and were about to head down when you gave a small sneeze.

"(Y/n)? Are 'ou alright?"

"Yep, I'm ok"

Spy looked at you with concern.

You giggled and waved him off.

"I'm really ok Spy. But thank you for your concern"

With that, you patted his shoulder and kept packing.

Your touch sent a jolt of shock through the frenchman, Perplexing him in a way he didn't qite understand. Spy was surprised at himself once again, but shaked the feeling away and resumed packing as well.

With the intelligence in hand, (along with the other baggage) the two of you headed down the snowy mountain together.

Spy realized that you didn't seem to slip as much as you did before, and that you seemed more at ease. (Well, you did spend two weeks in a cabin with him)

You smiled at the beautiful snowy landscape before you.

"Isn't it beautiful Spy?"

"Huh?"

Spy looked over to where your eyes were gazing.

The mountains were covered in a thick blanket of snow. The sky was overcast but still, and everything around was engulfed in silence.

Below the mountains was a beautiful valley, and a silent river frozen in time. and the forest was tucked in with the beautiful white ice and snow.

"I hope we can get a chance to see something like this soon."

Spy looked at your face, feeling something inside of him again.

"Oui"

A honk of a car could be heard in the distance, and you saw Engineer in his truck, waiting for the two of you.

"C'mon! Let's go!"

Spy watched you as you went ahead. He felt something. Something new and strange.

Not quite understanding what it was, he snapped out of his thoughts as Engineer honked again.

"C'mon Spah! We can't stay here forever!"

Spy nodded and headed towards the truck, still pondering about his new found feelings.

And for some reason, Spy felt the shoulder you patted a while back tingle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 45 14
Just wenclairs married life after nevermore. (continued after "We Will never be something" check that out first. this Will probably be more bad then...
89.1K 1.9K 25
After several years Creek is no more, Craig and Tweek have broken up and it took the whole school by storm. Not a single person believed it happened...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
21K 713 17
Y/N ,the high schooler who is a streamer, the common parent friend, advise but doesn't take their own advice, different personalities with different...