Mutant Love (Discontinued)

By tmntfanfics1211

A new kunoich, enters the lives of the fellow teenage mutant ninja turtles of New York City. The Kunoich, dea... More

Think Of Something Before We Turn To Overcooked Fried Chickens
You Should Be Saving Damsels In Distress, Not Be Rescued By One
We've Spent Enough Time Standing Around, Its Time To Bash Some Bots
Author's Note

Know Your Place And Know It Well Before Your Arrogance Kills You

91 3 7
By tmntfanfics1211

Chapter 3

"What?!" The multi-colored masked turtles yelled out.

The vigilante's eyes went wide with surprise, making her spin her head around to see the turtles not so far away.

"Turtles?!"

Karai took the distraction as an opportunity, with the loosened grip, she yanked her limbs away.

"Until next time, Annika" Karai gave her goodbye, throwing smoke pellets to the ground.

"No!" She frustratedly yelled, rushing towards Karai, tackling the pitch-black smoke.

She hit the ground, rolling quickly on the rough asphalt that left bruises, finally stopping as she slowly got up.

She looked around angrily, seeing no one left behind, Bradford and Xever gone. She let out an animalistic cry of anger, her breath heavy with disappointment, throwing her katana blade to the ground.

She spun around, ticked off about the turtles interrupting, glaring at them, you could practically feel her mentally ending them slowly and painfully.

"Karai's our sister?!" Mikey exclaimed.

"This must be a some sick joke, right?!" Raph told himself, trying to convince it wasn't true.

"This can't be happening!" Donnie denied.

"Hasn't your father tau--!" She cut herself off.

Her ear that had slumped down from the annoyance, perked up, twitching to the left and right, her tail slightly wagging, sniffing the cold air.

"What are you--!" Leo asked.

"Duck" She commanded after cutting Leo off.

"What?" Leo asked confused.

"Duck!"

The fearless leader did what he was told and ducked in the nick of time, a laser beam flying over his head, straight towards her.

She threw a ninja star to deflect the blast, the shuriken flying into a different direction, the force of the beam pushing it towards the hotheaded turtle.

He quickly deflected it with his sai, sending it straight to the wall.

The Kraang a couple blocks away, stomping towards them.

"You could've been more careful! I would've gotten hit!" He scolded the hybrid.

"Quit your whining, a flesh wound is nothing." She dismissed easily.

He growled at her remark, his temper becoming harder to control.

"Would you like me to give you a fractured bone instead?" She threatened, "That's the mildest I can offer"

"I'd like to see you try" He provoked.

They both started growling towards each other, egos clashing against each other, both wanting to prove the other terribly wrong. Albeit, Annika was mature and smart enough not to start a fight, even though she knew she'd win it.

Raphael held his twin sais, twisting them effortlessly in his mastered hands, showing off his highly sharpened skills.

Annika crossed her arms, leaning on her right leg more that her left, simply scoffed at his reaction. Her tail flicking every now and then, swaying gracefully behind her.

"You don't want to go there" She warned.

"Oh I do, so princess, you gonna fight? Or chicken out like a coward?" Raph taunted.

"I'm warning you, stop before you embarrass yourself more than you already have." She continued.

"You're one to talk"

She kept her posture, lazily lookin at Raphael with a smirk. That irritating smirk.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face" Raph huffed.

"I'll wipe the asphalt with your face" Annika countered.

Raph let out a battle cry, lunging for her, she simply dodged. Grabbing his arm, twisting it around. She kicked his knee, making him yelp in pain and fall to the ground on his knees.

She kicked his shell, pressing his face on the road, making him grunt in response. Her hold on his poor arm became harsher as she increased the pressure, his screams alarming his brothers.

"Raph!"

"I could break your arm" Annika warned, sitting on his shell, "But I know better not to pick a fight that isn't necessary"

She released his arm, standing up and walking away.

Raph quickly got up, only to yelled out in anger and charged towards her.

Annika stepped aside with her back still facing him. He sliced his sais at the air, vigorously and violently aiming for the vigilante.

She grabbed his wrist as he aimed for her head, and throwing him over her shoulder.

He slammed to the ground, groaning in pain as his shell came in contact with the road.

"Stay. Down." She warned again, muttering she said, "You should know better by now"

As she walked away, the brothers rushed towards him. Once again crossing her arms with the same posture.

Raph stood up, like a raging bull all he saw was red, trying to charge towards her as his two younger brothers held him back.

"Enough! Have you both forgotten about the Kraang?" Leo asked irritated as he unsheathed his weapons.

She abruptly glared at the leader in blue. Her eyes practically looking more menacing as ever, her eyes suddenly changing to the color red.

Wasn't it just the color teal a minute ago? Why did it suddenly turn into the color red?

The sudden change of color, Donatello's mind peaked with interest. It intrigued him, millions of questions raising through his mind.

"Don't you dare talk to me like I'm one of your mindless followers. Everything was fine, until you four started screwing with my operations. You aren't the boss of me, so don't even think you have power over me!" She calmly said, although her voice laced with venom, "Know your place, and know it well before your arrogance betrays you, and kills you"

Her eyes shined bright with anger, cruelty, hatred. She walked towards Leonardo.

"Control your brother before I do" She whispered into his 'ear'.

"Kraang, Kraang must eliminate the ones known as turtles and the one known as The Unidentified Terran for Kraang"

"Kraang, Kraang disagrees with Kraang. The one known as turtles must be eliminated by Kraang for Kraang, but the one known as The Unidentified Terran shall be captured by Kraang for Kraang."

"Kraang, Kraang apologizes to Kraang for the error, Kraang agrees that Kraa--!"

Before the Kraangdriod could even finish his sentence, Annika threw a ninja stars on them, shutting it down. Her hair having more scarlet strands that usual by the minute.

"Just shut up already" Annika muttered under her breathe.

The Kraang, alerted by her sudden move, fired up their blasters, making the turtles unsheathe their weapons.

"I got this" Annika stated, rolling her shoulders loose, picking up her thrown katanas.

"Raph, Donnie, left! Mikey your with me!" Leo commanded, their brothers automatically jumping into action.

The turtles illuminated the Kraang with no sweat, slightly impressing the vigilante. Slightly.

The sudden appearance of the biodroids made the great success of the turtles falter. They were injured. Mikelangelo having knocked out unconscious, Raph having a huge gash on his shoulder blade. Their team not looking entirely well.

Donatello and Leonardo being covered in bruises and mild scratches.

"I told you I got this" Annika commanded, running to the fight.

The turtles stared in awe as they witnessed her skillfully eliminate them, with such agile, speed and precision. She was almost as skilled as the Shredder.

She was definitely not human, she was flinging Kraangdriod in the air like it was a feather, it surprised the turtles greatly. Well the tail and ear kinda gave that away.

The Kraangs number only grew as if it was endless, she started to struggle with her fight, but not daring to give a hint of surrender. Her struggle only made every strand of her hair turn a vibrant red.

It seems her hair and eyes were a mirror of her emotions, specifically anger. As they said, the eyes are the gateway to the heart.

"Run! Get out of here! Get your brother to safety!" She warned, shooing them away.

"But--!" Leo protested, only to be cut off.

"Go! Now! I'll be fine!" She reassured, crushing Kraangdroids, dropping robotic bodies all over the place.

Leo carried Michelangelo on his back Donnie assisting Raph as he dislocated his leg. Leo retreated with his brothers as they quickly climbed to the top of a rooftop.

The four silhouette figures disappeared, giving her the reassurance of the strangers safety.

Before she can even put her focus back on the Kraang, she let out an ear piercing scream as a huge wave of electricity entered her body.

She fell limp on the Asphalt, her eyes closing, her mind wondering off, darkness consuming her mind. Engulfing her into an never ending ocean of darkness

Not far ahead, Leonardo paused and looked back towards the scream. His eyes widened as he rushed ahead.

Raph called his name, reminding him well that they needed to retreat, even though Raph disliked the idea. Raph would never back down from a fight, only if he had a good reason.

Mikey being unconscious is enough for a good reason.

The groan Mikey gave out just knocked sense into him like a boulder falling on his shoulders. He walked ahead, looking back at the mysterious cry of agony.

Something in Leo just told him he knew who it came from, something told him it was the very mysterious vigilante.

He hated the idea of abandoning someone after that certain someone risked their own lives for his well being.

Every step he took, it felt like needles, the more steps he took, the more guilty he became. It felt like hell, knowing well that that someone needs help, and you leave them be to save yourself.

It reminded him of Shredder, he despised him greatly, it was eating him up on the inside slowly.

Suddenly his shoulders became heavier and heavier, the weight on his shoulders feeling like he was carrying the world.

The guilt was building up, numbly he took his steps, barely recognizing where he was and where his feet had taken them. Like they've had a mind of his own.

That scream, that voice, that agony what just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
448K 30.4K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...