The real King is back, and af...

Av Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

1.2K 25 11
Av Lucky3

Hey, Charlie's chapter

Previously [AN: Charlie - (: x  [AN: Haze – she took so long she had to do a previously lol =D]

-------------------------------------------------

"Why is Zed being so blind to that jack ass Jasper?" I sighed "If I were Zed...-" I was interrupted by a warm breath on my neck and a sexy husky voice in my ear.

 "What if you were me?"

 "Z-Zed..." I whispered in shock.

-----------------------------------------------

 "Well? What if you were me?" Zed repeated the question again but in a stern voice which sent chills down my spine.

 "Err... Well... You see..." I glued my eyes to the ground which is difficult with this godly being in front of me "How much did you hear?"

 "Not enough apparently" he huffed,  “Are you going to tell me or am I wasting my breath?"

 I sighed; I can't lie to him about this. I mean sooner or later that prat will hurt him and he deserves all the facts although... I go weak at the knees for him and he may think I'm lying or I'm attention grabbing or.. or.... UGGHH I guess we haven't had that much of a relationship so I'm not losing to much...-

 My thoughts interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face "Earth to Duncan? Anybody home?"

 "Huh? Oh, oh yeah I forgot" and I blushed... He has that effect on me now.. that's about as annoying as two girls singing and dancing in a cinema badly [AN: lol this is what me and haze recently did in the glee 3D because we are cool].

 A incredibly sexy chuckle echoed the park "How can anyone forget about this?" and gestured to himself. "So.. are you going to spill?"

 I took a huge breath as in a whale before they dive into the ocean for a couple hours "ifiwerwyouidquithangingoutwithjasperbecauseheisanogoodlierandidonttrusthimwithapencil" I sunk to the ground gasping for air  that must be my record and fell on my back a stared at the stars and I was soon joined by Zed who's shoulder against mine was giving me tingles.

 "As impressive as that was I didn't catch a word of it" he laughed.

 "Didn't think so." as I said this I turned to look at him and gave a genuine smile. Not my fake smile I had been wearing recently, I have been bummed out for a while because of satins spawn and Zed. Right now though is nice just me and him, like... I can't explain really, it just feels so right like a warm blanket in the winter.

 He smiled in return flashing his pearly whites "Repeté s'ill vous plais" [An: although I take French I'm not sure if it's right but it just sounds so cool (8 but if it’s wrong please don't sue me (; ]

 "if I were you I'd quit hanging out with jasper because he is a no good liar and I don't trust him with a pencil" I began focusing on the northern star which you are supposedly to wish on and it will come true.

 The silence that filled the park was replaced with laughter "a-a pencil?" he choked through laughs.

 "What? He looks like he has it in for me and pencils are sharp and yellow and leady..." but this made him laugh harder than before, "You wouldn't laugh if you thought he was going to gouge out your eyeballs..."

 He finally stopped laughing and rolled over on his side so he was completely facing me, "Jasper really isn't that bad you should just get to know him" that's what he thinks, he doesn't know the real Jasper, the scheming lying one.

 "he is not who you think he is Zed" He opened his mouth to protest but I covered it with my index finger "No just listen to me, I can give you an example like when he told you he was straight he told me you were gay which he obviously is by the way he is always so close to you and always finding a way to touch you"

 Zed smirked...? Wait he smirked he finds this FUNNY?!?! Wait why am I saying this in my head? So I turned to protest but Zed got there first "I see what's going on," Finally! Wait? What exactly does he understand? "Your jealous. Boy, oh, boy I knew you had the hots for me but trust me you’re just being paranoid, there is no way he is gay." OH NO HE DIDN'T!!

 " THERE IS NO WAY-" Zed just pressed his lips to mine. This kiss was different from the others, it was soft almost loving. Our lips in perfect time with each other and as if on cue I opened my mouth as his tongue slid in as if it were at home.

 Our tongues danced around with each other’s exploring. Things heated up as Zeds hands began to rome up my chest which caused me to moan

 "All you had to do was ask" Zed muttered to me before trailing kisses down my neck and he began to nibble on a spot under my collarbone and caused me to moan loudly.

 I didn't realise until now Zed was on top of me and as if my male craving for dominance I rolled us over so I was on top and mentally laughed at my easy victory.

 I pulled his shirt off and my kisses seemed to migrate down south causing him to moan as I traced my tongue around his bellybutton but I did something totally unexpected I sat up and began to rub between his inner thighs "Ah shit Duncan, I.. Mmmm underestimated you-u-u" he began to get excited as he was pitching a tent in his jeans.

 "Oh I can do way more" I whispered into his ear and leaned back to see a sweaty Zed breathing heavily.

 "more?" he moaned but it sounded more like a challenge which caused me to smirk.

 As I looked down to his bulge I suddenly struck with uncertainty I mean I am not even certain if I'm gay or not but I can't risk losing Zed. I decided to act out and began to stroke his friend "OhMyGod!" Zed moaned

 I was about to say something witty when a loud voice bellowed out "YOU FUCKING SEX CRAVED TEENS WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'LL MANGLE YOUR FACES SO BAD NO ONE WILL WANT YOU, YOU TWATS!" we both bolted up to see a fat greasy guy running toward us holding a butchers knife.

 Zed sighed in frustration "Sorry lover boy, but we have to continue this party later" and he winked at me.

 "Unless we get turned into mince meat first" I laughed as we ran to the parking lot.

  "home free!" Zed laughed in victory which caused me to happy dance.

 "for a fat man he sure can run but did you see his face? Priceless" I laughed but suddenly I froze up "Shit, my ride has ditched me and I have no way to get home."

 "Simple I'll give you a ride" and he threw a silvery blue helmet at me, the same jasper had worn which made me grimace "Just coz he wore it doesn't mean it's infected just a little dandruffy” he winked but I decided he was right and put it on.

 We were travelling down the motorway at about 80mph and Zeds blazed out music from his bike since it was empty out because it was 1:40 in the morning  and it was like 5 degrees but I didn't care as I hugged tightly to Zeds hard but incredibly warm and comfy abs and  I was in such a good mood a sang or more like shouted along to the music.

    I feel so close to you right now   

    It's like a force field

    I wear my heart upon my sleeve like a big deal

    Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall

    And there's no stopping us right now

    I feel so close to you right now

 When we finally got to my house we exchanged numbers and goodbyes and I know what you’re thinking how can I not have his number already but at that stage we weren't close enough.

 "Remember my warning about Jasper."

 "Remember to get to know him before you judge" he winked.

 "Night Zed"

 He buckled his helmet on and mumbled what I think was a goodnight or goodbye before zooming off.

  The words of the song seemed to relate so much right now,

I feel so close to you right now.

With those words in mind I sighed a White cloud from the cold and headed inside.

_______________________________

"Good morning London, it's 17 degrees out and doesn't look to get warmer but on the good side it is blue sky all around real good way to welcome a Monday morning" The radio present babbled on while I munched on toast "The time is 7:05 and up next is David with the news"

  I threw a tea towel at the radio, if I wanted news I'd get a newspaper.

 I put my plate in the dish washer and stretched I was in a happy-go-lucky mood Jasper is gone until Thursday and I get Zed all-to-MY-self! At this thought I smiled it's going to be a good week, Shit I am like getting obsessed with the goy, maybe I am gay.

 I went on facebook for an hour and a half stalking Zeds profile and drooling at his half naked pictures from the beach last summer.

 If you’re wondering my I'm not fighting these thoughts it's because I gave up I mean no one will hear them anyway and I never win.

 "OI DUNCAN GET OUT HERE IT'S TIME TO GET AN EDUCATION YOU DIP SHIT" I could hear all the others laughing. Yup a good day.

--__--__--__--__--__--

It is now Wednesday and this week has been the best week ever well so far everyday was bliss I mean lessons suck but at lunch my friends and I ate with Zed and learned so much about him like he doesn't drive a car because he gets claustrophobic I told him a ton about me too except the dancing because that side of me has been caged and locked away to never be found. After school we would all play football and zed is really good but he doesn't want to join the team because and I quote "I ain't no pussy jock I am a bad ass not some preppy douche, no offence"

 Sadly jasper will be back soon but there is a benefit that Chloe will be back so Terry will stop moaning how it is killing her being apart again blah blah blah and it didn't help Charlie and Ryan being all lovey dovey making her jealous.

  Why can't it be legal to lock Jasper in a crate and ship him to Romania. [AN: @walkerpeet came up with this idea (: ]

 So I'm late... Again lol but lucky I'm not doing another chapter for a while now but I did LOVE  reading your comments although only 5 I still feel very proud (:

It is late after some problems at home and the death of my dog who is the greatest dog ever ): RIP Max-a-million (: x

Haze your amazing at putting up with me and got great scores at school too ... Mine haven't arrived yet :/ so three cheers for Hazel

Hip Hip, Hurray, Hip Hip, Hurrayy

Vote, Comment, Fan, watch glee (:

Oh and fear pencils O:

Love you all

Charlie (: (: x

 and

Haze x I will get writing. And since there was no Zed POV next chapter will have more.

PS Song - Feel so Close by Calvin Harris

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

453K 15.6K 29
Daniel Malygin he's your typical sweetheart. When he moves to Bridesdale High School he instantly catches everyone attention. His new friend Desire s...
116K 4.5K 36
Important A/N: This is version 1 of BWBB, and it's discontinued. Version 2 will be published 11/10/2019 on this same account. Sorry for the inconveni...
29 0 20
Rylan Helton is in high school with someone he loves so much but when this Harvey Porter guy moves next door to him. He feels something for Harvey af...
729 27 16
KnightsBridge and KingsMount, having been two formally split schools being merged into a single campus, were always at each other's throats. Whether...