The Paid Girlfriend

Par typokween

Sabrina Welsh was just a simple waitress when Liam Collins walked into her life. He wanted her but she was to... Plus

The Paid Girlfriend
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty - Epilogue

Chapter Seven

349K 4.8K 1.2K
Par typokween

A/N: I realized too late that I forgot to practice safe sex with these two after I wrote the sex scene (can ya blame me? I was getting worked just from writing it) so let's just pretend things like STDs and HIVs and unplanned pregnancies don't exist in the world of Sabrina and Liam. K? K.

Chapter Seven

"Who is this?"

I rolled my eyes, adjusting the phone against my ear. "Shut up Devon. I'm calling T, hold on."

"Hold on? Who? Me?" Devon huffed. "You're the one who disappeared for what, two days? You got some explaining to do lil miss."

"One and a half," I retorted before pulling the phone away to hit speed dial. Devon continued to grumble like an old man as we waited for Tonya to pick up.

"What."

Short. Clip. Tonya.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Devon sang mockingly.

"Somebody obviously can't sing. Stop it before I go deaf," Tonya drawled exaggeratedly.

"'Hi Sabrina, how ya doin today? Anything new? You still alive?'," I belted in a higher voice.

"Stop mimicking T-dog."

"Fuck you, I don't talk like that," Tonya muttered. "And don't call me 'T-dog'. That's a dog's name."

"Well you are a bit-"

"Please don't finish that sentence," I rushed out, cutting Devon off. "I actually called you guys for a reason."

"Did you and Mr. Big Bucks run away to Vegas and got married?"

"Are you pregnant?"

I flinched. I knew they were only poking fun at me but they were probably more closer to the truth than they thought.

"Um, no, but we are sorta together."

Sorta together? Since when did 'sorta together' mean glorified personal hooker?

"Like holding hands, kissing cheeks and rubbing noses sorta together?"

"Or hugging with your clothes off sorta together?"

"Guys," I whined, dropping myself on the couch. Liam peered up at me from behind his clothes with a cocked eyebrow. We were currently in his office. Apparently I was distracting him from work so our lazy Sunday was cutoff short.

I shook my head, biting my lip as I eyed his chiseled jaw.

"Bri, you still there?"

"Um, yeah," I blinked out of my Liam-daze.

"When are we going to meet Mr. Larger Than Life? And what's his name?" Tonya prodded.

"Liam," I ducked my head as my cheeks turned pink.

"Liam? What kind of name is that?" Devon harrumphed.

"It's short for William you idiot," Tonya sighed. "Does he treat you right?"

I peeked up from under my eyelashes to see Liam typing fiercely on his Mac.

"Yeah, he treats me alright," I giggled, catching his attention. He grinned, his blue eyes beaming at me softly.

"Ew, did you just giggle? Is he there? Are you guys doing the dirty deed while you're on the phone?"

"Gross. Put him on the phone," Tonya ordered.

"I'm in his office," I huffed.

"Damn, where? On his desk?" Devon blurted out.

"Oh my god," I whispered, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Shouldn't you be louder?"

"Devon! We are not having sex on his desk!" I growled out before freezing, barely listening to the Terror Twin's snickers. I looked up to see Liam staring at me with wide eyes, a hint of a smirk on his lips.

I glared back.

"Give him the phone!" Tonya crowed out as they continued to laugh it out.

"No," I muttered.

"Please," Devon whined, finally controlling his laughter.

"He's busy," I lied.

"Liar. I'm not going to scare him away. I just want to talk."

I didn't believe her but Liam raised a finger and curled it back in a "come hither" fashion. I sighed in defeat, walking over to hand the phone to him.

"Hello?" He boomed out in his, what I'm assuming, CFO voice. It was confident and strong, but also held a lot of promises. He smirked. "This is he...Collins...Sabrina Collins? I agree, her name those sound very nice with my last name."

I widened my eyes, reaching out, ready to snatch the phone away from his ear but he swiveled his chair around so that he wasn't facing me anymore.

I huffed.

"No, I do not plan to kidnap...yes, I would be sad if someone took her away as well...I care for her very much...she's very charming...I don't know, I've never measured it before."

I frowned, measured what?

"We can meet up next week, I'm taking off for vacation..yes, I planned to ask Sabrina to spend time with me...I've never thought of us having kids...Those are very nice names."

I narrowed my eyes. What the hell were they talking about?

"Alright, I'll tell Sabrina you said bye," and with that Liam spun back around and handed me back my phone.

I took it from him with a raised eyebrow. "Well?"

"They're very protective of you, and caring. I approve. I can't wait to meet them."

"And something about measuring?" I prodded. His cheeks actually darkened as he fidgeted with the papers on his desk.

"Nothing," he rushed out.

I scowled. "Liam, tell me."

"You look so sexy right now," he murmured, trying to distract me as he attempted to pull me on his lap. I stepped back. He slumped his shoulders in defeat and mumbled something.

I wrinkled my nose. "What?"

He took a deep breath, "theywantedtoknowhowlongmycockwas," he rushed out.

I huffed. "Liam I can't understand you."

He narrowed his eyes. "They. Wanted. To. Know. How. Long. My. Cock. Was."

I laughed for a good five minutes. On the floor. With tears.

"Laugh it up little girl, I promise you won't be giggling when I finally have you in my bed, fucking you six ways to Sunday," he muttered bitterly.

I snorted, wiping my messy, red face as I sat up. "I haven't even signed the contract yet, I'm still my own person."

He folded his arms across his chest as I stood up and sat on the edge of his desk in front of him. He rolled up and placed his hands on my spread knees. "And what does that entitle?"

I screwed my lips to the side, pondering if I should really mess with him-I already got a taste of possessive Liam and we haven't even had sex yet.

I traced his jaw with my index finger and smirked.

"I...could go out and flirt with any man in the streets and there isn't a damned thing you could do about it," I teased.

He didn't disappoint.

I froze when he narrowed his eyes, his lips pulling back to bare his teeth as his grip on my knees tightened. His face was fierce with anger as his jaw clenched under my finger.

I dropped my hand.

"You're playing with fire little girl," Liam sneered, standing up, forcing me to look up at him. "You're signing that paper right-fucking-now and I don't want to hear a word from you." His words were growled, his eyes daring me to go against his demand.

But he had nothing to worry about, I was already planning on signing sooner or later. It was useless to deny the fact that I wanted Liam-body and soul.

He yanked out one of drawers in his desk and grabbed a pen and the stack of legal papers before handing them to me. He turned so that his back was facing me, silently telling me to use his body to sign the papers on.

The contract was shoved back in its safe keeping before Liam slung me across his shoulder caveman style.

"Hey!" I shrieked when my world turned upside down, yelping when Liam slapped me on my ass. "Where are we going?"

"Where the hell else?" He grunted. "Where I'll fuck you till that pussy of yours knows who owns it."

Oh.

I tried to smother my grin as clenched my thighs, licking my lips when I realized Liam's yummy ass was right in front of my face.

Should I or should I not bite it?

It was too late because Liam already threw me on his bed, my body bouncing up and down from the force as I tried to stop the world from spinning.

"Take off that shirt," he grunted, peeling his pajama pants off. I quickly sat up and tried to tug the shirt over my head. I guess I took too long before Liam's hands were suddenly ripping it over my head as I sat there panting. He threw the piece of cloth over his shoulder as he eyed my body, a smirk slowly spreading across his face.

"You're mine now," he chuckled darkly, crawling towards me and pressing his lips against mine, one of his hands cradling the back of my head and the other glued to my waist as I laid back down. He pulled back to growl in my ear as he rubbed his cock against my bare lower lips, nothing stopping from taking me. "You like that don't you? You like that I'll go crazy, even insane, if another man touched you. I hate the thought of someone touching what isn't there's. They have no claim over you-I do. I never learned to share as a child Sabrina and I don't plan to anytime soon so for my sake and yours, behave."

I gasped when he suddenly gripped my thigh, spreading them even farther apart as he continued to hump me.

"Say you're mine," he moaned, massaging the back of head, my body trembling from all the pleasure he was giving me.

"Yours," I whimpered, gripping his huge biceps. "I'm yours, only yours."

"Damn straight," he muttered before he penetrated me. We both let out a huge howl as he filled me up beyond what I thought was possible. "Fuck!" He spat out, pulling me closer so that my breast were pressed against his. "So tight!"

"Liam," I whimpered, squirming under his body, torn between if I wanted him to continue or to just hold me.

"It's okay," he panted out, pulling his head back to kiss me sweetly on my lips. "You feel so good love, so, so good. I don't think I could ever get use to you."

"Y-you're too big," I whined, my nails digging into his arms as I tried to adjust to his size. I felt like I was about to explode.

"Take all the time you need," he cooed, kissing along my neck, nibbling my jaw softly. "God you're so warm."

I licked my lips, my toes curling as I suddenly felt a rush pleasure squeeze through my body, my stomach erupting into tingles as my hips bucked against Liam's.

"You ready baby?" He licked his lips, placing open mouth kisses all over my face. I nodded. "Say it. Say you want me, you're ready for my cock."

"I'm ready," I whimpered, "Liam, please fuck me."

"Gladly," he chuckled before he slowly began to thrust inside me. He alternated between short, quick thrusts, and long, hard ones, pulling the entire length of his cock out of my pussy before slamming back in, eliciting a strangled moan from me.

"Liam!" I squeaked when I felt all the blood leave my head, my legs wrapping themselves around his waist, tight, as I felt my orgasm build up. He picked up the pace, freely slamming inside me as the headboard hit the wall in sync with his thrusts.

"That's it baby," he cooed, tucking my head into the crook of his neck as I screamed through my orgasm, my hips bucking up involuntarily. I barely registered him pulling out as I floated in my blissful, orgasmic state. It wasn't until he rolled me on my stomach and instructed me to on my hands and knees did I return to the world of the living.

"Hmmm, what's going on?" I mumbled sleepily. Instead of answering me, he simply thrusted inside me so hard I had to lock my knees and elbows to keep from falling on my face. Liam spat out a string of cuss words as I screamed in shock.

"Oh baby you're so tight in this position," Liam drawled, setting out a steady pace as I panted like a dog.

A moaned ripped through my mouth when Liam suddenly pushed against something inside me. He chuckled.

"Look at that, found your g spot."

My what spot?

He thrusted against it again, gaining a longer moan from me as my arms shook from the intense pleasure he was giving me.

"Liam, I have-"

"Not yet," he spat out. I gawked at his words as he began to slam inside me, making a wet noise from where our sweaty bodies met. I clenched my thighs as I tried to stop my orgasm from building up.

"L-Liam," I stuttered as he grabbed my waist and began to slam my hips against his.

"So close," he groaned. "Oh yeah baby, almost there! Sabrina! Cum!"

He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth to let out a silent scream, Liam holding me close as he erupted inside me before going limp, my arms and legs giving out. I collapsed on the bed, Liam following right behind me, to tired to care that a sweaty, 200 pound man was crushing me into the bed. I didn't have to worry though, he soon disappeared...somewhere. I distinctly heard the sound of water turning on but didn't dwell on it, instead snuggling closer into the soft bed.

I grunted when strong arms picked me up, carrying me to the too bring bathroom. They lowered me in warm water, bubbling filling my narrowed vision. Liam climbed in behind me, wrapping his arms under my breast and snuggling me closer to his muscular body, his legs on either side of my body.

"Liam?" I whispered, my eyes heavy as I fought off sleep.

"Hmmm?" He grabbed the soap and ran it across my chest, slowly washing my body.

"Your cock made me sleepy."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

348K 11.2K 41
Meet Stephanie Lynn Ryder, an almost 21-year-old girl behind on rent, works at a diner for $350 a week and has an oblivious boyfriend who only wants...
4.8M 85.1K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
138K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
1K 29 20
When Serena Rogers, a young, attractive woman with her own problems, arrived at the club one night with her friends, she wasn't expecting to run into...