Not of this Time

Oleh AngelNatari

Diana and Meg are two normal girls visiting Greece on Vacation. What they didn't expect is to be pulled deep... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Book Trailer
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note
Epilogue
Remember

Chapter 12

4.5K 156 1
Oleh AngelNatari

Diana's POV

How stupid was I? Ha thinking I could change history! Who in the world would think that was even possible? Oh right me! What an idiot! Slowly I make my way back to Achilles camp as if I would be welcomed there. I didn't have anywhere else to go though not to mention I was wearing Royal Trojan clothes. One can only imagine how well that will go over. I didn't want to wake Achilles or any woman he may or may not have in his tent with him.

I finally make it to Meg and Patroclus tent. Sighing I barely open the flap and Meg sits right up in bed with a dagger ready to kill me. Oh crud please tell me she isn't going to sleep kill me! I put my hands up in defense as she slowly lowers the blade and stands up walking my way.

"Diana? What's going on? Why are you back here?" Meg ask me as she drops the dagger and comes over to hug me.

"Well hello to you too. Let's just say that the deal wouldn't have kept anyway. I was accused of being a spy by Hector and decided to take my leave." I explain to her as she turns away from me and spreads a blanket on the floor.

"You can sleep here then, I can tell you are tired and if you sleep into the morning I will make sure that no one bothers you either. After that you may want to talk to Achilles." she tells me as I lay down on the blanket.

"I doubt he will want to see me. Has he already found another to warm his bed?" I ask sarcasticaly as I lay my head down and yawn.

"No, he hasn't had any women. At least that is what Patroclus has told me." Meg replies as she gets back into bed with Patroclus.

Achilles POV

The next morning was one I was dreading. It was true Helen had returned to her pig of a husband but it didn't stop the wars. After getting dressed I walked out of my tent and went to Patroclus and Meg's. I was stunned by what I saw when I opened the flap. There laying on a blanket in the sand was Diana. This had to be a trick, I knew she was in Troy yet right there before my eyes she laid. Royal Trojan clothes and all. Meg was the first to see me and she looked at me in shock as well.

"Shh, don't wake her. She's been through enough." Meg says grabbing my arm and leading me out of the tent.

"It's really her? This isn't a trick or a dream?" I question as I try and look in the tent again but Meg stops me.

"No it's not a dream or a trick. Diana returned late last night. She was accused by one of the Princes as being a spy. So she returned here." Meg explains to me with a sigh.

"Why did she not come speak to me?" I ask wondering what could possibly be running through Diana's mind.

"She thinks that you have replaced her with another. Though she will never admit it but she does have feelings for you." Meg tells me as she forces me to look at her. "Though I know one of the Princes of Troy love her as well. Yet her insulted her and hurt her. She may need you now more than ever Achilles."

One of those princes hurt her and had the nerve to accuse her of such actions. Rage and anger flow through my veins as I look back to the tent. I never should have let her go. Somehow I should have made her stay her with Meg, Patroclus and...me. Just then Patroclus walks out of the tent yawning and stretching. Not knowning what was ahead I walked past him and into the tent. I knelt down beside Diana just as she started to stir.

Once her eyes opened and she sat up just a little I grabbed her and took her in my arms and pressed my lips against hers. I didn't care what deals she had made or what others thought of us this is where Diana belonged right her with me, in my arms. She didn't push me away like I expected her to instead she returned my kiss and held onto me.

"Never go back to Troy. Promise me that Diana." I tell her as I press my forehead against hers.

"I promise." she tells me as I can feel her eyes upon me.

Holding her close to my body I realized how protective I was to Diana and I had a feeling it was only going to grow stronger and for once I did not mind. I wanted Diana to be with me and just the thought of her with another man made me want to go mad.

"Hate to break up the little reunion but orders from the King." a man says walking up to me and handing me a scroll then leaving.

I unroll the scroll and read the orders. That idiot of a King wants to attack. He had already sent a declaration to Troy. There was no way I would fight for him though. After all that has happened even after the precious Helen was returned he was still out for blood. I tore the scroll up as Diana looked at me confused.

"What does he plan on doing now?" Diana asks me.

"He want's to attack Troy, he has already sent a declaration to Troy but my men will not fight for him. We only agreed to get Helen back and that is what has happened, thanks to you." I tell her with a smile as I look at her.

"I was just doing what I thought was right, I should not have done what I did." she tells me as she looks away from me.

"You showed more bravery than any woman I have ever met. Be proud of that." I tell her as I take her chin in my fingers and have her look at me.

Diana looks up at me and I swear her eyes sparkle at me. Just one smile and I know that I would do anything in the world for this woman. I have never felt this before and something told me if I let her go I would never feel it again.

"We shall stay here, none of my men shall fight on this day." I tell her as Patroclus comes in hearing what I just said and he looks angry.

"None of us shall fight? What of our pledge?" Patroclus asks me with anger in his voice.

"I am the leader and I will say who we and who we will not fight cousin. You still have many years and battle left in you. This is not our fight." I tell him as I try to calm him putting my hand on his shoulder but he pushes my hand away.

"No, so now that Diana has returned you will not fight?! I do not understand!" Patroclus yells as he storms out of the tent.

"He is young and has so much to learn." I say as Diana walks up to me and takes my hand.

"Learning can be hard for those who think they know everything. Don't you remember being his age?" she questions and I barely laugh as I do remember how young and restless I was. Just like Patroclus.

"My decision is final. We will not fight tomorrow." I say as I lead her out of the tent.

The day went by faster than normal as Diana returned to help Meg with whatever she could and I continue to train the men. Though we were not fighting that was no excuse not to keep training. My men were loyal and brave and I was proud of each and everyone of them, even Patroclus who I knew hated me even though I hoped it wouldn't last for long.

Diana's POV

After a long day helping Meg with anything and everything I walk back to Achilles tent. Walking inside brings back old yet familiar memories. Most of them were good memories to be honest. The sun was just starting to set as Achilles walked inside covered in sweat. A part of me could barely keep my mouth from dropping to the ground.

"Diana are you well? You look a little red." Achilles tells me as he walks up to me.

I grab onto him and kiss him. Not caring that he was sweaty or probably going to make me smell as well all I wanted was to be in his arms. He held onto me tight and kissed me back. Falling into bed was something my mind and body remembered.

Afterwards as I lay on his chest as he slept. Part of me could not believe I was here again yet I felt content. I smiled as my eyes started to close only to hear men outside of my side of the tent. I could easily tell who one voice belonged to and it scared me to death.

"We will go into battle tomorrow, I will not allow my cousins name to be dishonored." Patroclus told someone.

Just then the tent flap opened and I closed my eyes to act like I was asleep. Patroclus came into the tent and took something. I knew what it was, Achilles armor.  Oh dear I still wasn't able to stop this either. I could hear him leaving as I sat up slowly careful not to wake Achilles this would only cause more problems for him. I grabbed my dress and put it on but used a dagger to cut of the length of the skirt and made the top smaller so I could move easier. I had to stop Patroclus from his own death. Even if it meant my own.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6K 120 11
Patroclus and Achilles have to join forces with the demigods in order to find their way home when they awaken at the edges of camp half-blood. The T...
78.9K 1.5K 18
Amelia is Troy's long lost princess. She is immensely pretty and the best warrior alongside her brother, Hector. She finally reunites with her family...
512 19 42
A modernized retelling of the last few books of the Iliad. History's classic war story, which is actually a love story. How deep goes grief run, and...
Wars Of Love Oleh ST

Fiksi Remaja

230 19 25
In a high-tech Ancient Greek world of destiny and warfare, "Wars of Love" is an epic sci-fi twist on the Iliad. This thrilling tale intertwines the p...