Cold Heart - Book One

By eleanor_lm

❝He didn't say anything, just stared. A malicious glint came to his eyes. "Rey, I did not think you could be... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
to anyone who is confused

Epilogue

4.8K 171 57
By eleanor_lm

It had been two years since the war had been fought. Everything had gone back to being relatively normal. He had started a Jedi training academy alongside Luke's supervision and their numbers were growing. The Jedi were making a comeback. They were absolute that a war like that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Still, Rey found herself in the back of his thoughts everyday. She was what kept him going, even in the heaviest of times, when he wanted to give up. She gave him hope.

As for Leia, she was happy. Ben and her spent most days together, reminiscing the ones they missed. It helped them both to talk about it.

And as Obi-Wan, Anakin, Han and Poe looked down on them, they couldn't have been more proud. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.7K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
123K 4.3K 72
The night Kylo Ren was born, he destroyed half of the Jedi Knights training under Luke Skywalker. The other half he gave a tantalizing offer: join hi...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
36.8K 644 31
I went to the cinema during the Christmas holidays, to see 'The Last Jedi', and I just fell in love with the bond between Rey and Kylo Ren. So I've s...