The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.

بواسطة ChoocolatePopcornn

Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl ve... المزيد

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.
Chapter 1: It's A Date
Chapter 2 : Holy Shit! Did we wax a fucking chicken?
Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl
Chapter 5: Correction. You are my bitch!
Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.
Chapter 7: You dont give up, do you?
Chapter 8 : She only got one hit,
Chapter 9: These boys just aren't worth it.
Chapter 10: Stop having sex with your food.
Chapter 11 : Only with you babe.
Chapter 12: More fucking secrets.
Chapter 13 : Call me a slut again.
Chapter 14 : You've Done Enough.
Chapter 15 : Daddys Issues?
Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.
Chapter 17 : Sugar!
Chapter 18 : She's so evil!
Chapter 19: I was weak.
Chapter 20: Fucking Idiot.
Chapter 21 : Wish Me Luck.
Chapter 22: Holy shit! That's her hair!
Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.
Chapter 24 : Banned from the mall.
Chapter 25: The Fucking Nerve.
Chapter 26: Crack , Bam , Curse Words!
Chapter 27: My Version of heartbreak
Chapter 28: Badass and my story.
A Sequel
Sequel Info

Chapter 3: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane.

29.3K 729 45
بواسطة ChoocolatePopcornn

I sat down with everyone while they were talking. Zane kept staring at me and Andy would nudge me suggestively. Trust I am not interested. Or am I? Nahhh. I can't be I don't do commitment. I don't do relationship, I "fuck" and I barely remember the guys name. S&M played on my phone and I answered it, it was Brandon's personalized ring tone.

"Hey." I said taking a bite of pizza.

"You wanna come over tonight?"

"um you can come over to mine, I don't wanna ruin your poor sisters ears." I smirked, I noticed that Reena was looking at me with her mouth open and Zane had an eyebrow raised.

"Alright see you tonight babe." he said hanging up.

"Was that my brother?" Reena asked looking half disgusted.

"Yeah, he's coming over tonight so we can fuuuuccccck." I winked at her. She made a gag noise and then pushed her pizza out of the way. I looked at the clock and it was already 5 so me and my girls decided to leave. I was the last one to leave but Zane held my wrist. "What now whore?" I asked only half annoyed, I tried to ignore the tingling sensation that went through my arm as I pulled back.

"How come I can't come over tonight?" he asked.

"I'm occupied babe maybe another night." I smirked, his eyebrow shot up. "In your dreams." I finished before walking off. I heard his friends laugh while I walked to my car. Andy was already in the driver seat so I sat shotgun. "Where are we going?" I asked, curious. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out looking at the message from my aunt. [Over at Blake's . Whenever you get home there's food in the fridge. - KitKat] I rolled my eyes she tell me every time she go to his house she basically lives there but it didn't bother me none. [Kay love you KitKat . Remember: Use a condom ;) -Nadia] Me and my auntie always been super close since she's only 25 and I'm 17. I came to live with her when I was 15 and every since we've been like best friends. We tell each other everything and she's always been there for me, I see her more of a sister than a aunt. [Love you 2 Ann always guh- KitKat] I smiled at her reply before I started singing along to One Direction Beautiful or whatever the name was. I hated one direction with a bloody passion, I mean I just don't get those lame asses but I loved this fucking song! I realized where we were the second we pulled out. I saw that sexy black haired, brown eyed beast standing in the door way no shirt and sweats that hung a little to low. I jumped out the car and started running to him.

"Mark!" I said jumping in his arms, luckily he caught me as I gave him kisses. I loved Mark he was like the best best guy friend you could ever have.

"Damn baby girl, I love you and everything but you put on some pounds." he said putting me down.

"Fuck! you just got home and the only thing you can say is I put on some pounds?" I whined, He was gone for like 2 months and I missed I'm so much! I pushed past him and walked to his house when I saw blonde sitting on the couch in one of Mark's button up shirts. "Molly!" I screamed and jumped in her. She started laughing and tried to throw me off of her. Molly was Mark's girlfriend and since Mark was like my brother she was basically my sister in law even though they wasn't married they'd been together for 4 years. "I miss you dumb blonde haired bimbo!" I squealed.

"I miss you too put um there's a baby in my tummy so ima need you to move your ass." Omg, I did not know this bitch was pregnant. She was only 22, and they didnt even tell me!!

"You bitch! Why ain't tell me you was with child!?" I yelled hitting her with a pillow.

"I'm not I just wanted you to move your fat ass." Am I really getting fat?

"Bitch!" I mumbled. Mark had came in and sat with his wifey and my girls was already in the game room. They was in the middle of a full out make out session so I went up to the game room with the girls. They was in the middle of a very deadly Black Ops game so I walked and sat on the pizza shapped bean bag. I was nice and comfy when my phone started to ring. "Talk to me." I answered.

"Hey babe." I heard his voice and I froze. My heart rate quickened as Zane's cool voice sent chills down my spine. But only one thing was going through my mind: How he got my number?

"How u got my fucking number?" I snapped as much as I liked his voice uh no, I don't got time for no fucking stalker type shit.

"Andy. Why? You not happy to hear my voice?"

"You know the answer to that McKnight."

"Why you acting like you don't want me, I thought I made it clear that you do." Yes, I wanted him so bad but he wasn't about to know that.

"Look here McKnight here's the thing about me I have no reason to lie about who I want. Because I get who I want, when I want."

"Baby girl you lying by saying you don't want me." Fuck his cocky ass.

"I'd love to chit chat but I got to do something more important than talk to you." I said before hanging up. Andy! That trick gave him my phone number. "Andrea Nicole Robinson!" Ugly name I know, I think her parents were drunk when they named her. She looked back at me and Jo came behind her and won the game with the final kill.

"Damn it Nadia! What you want?" She said stepping up to me.

"You gave that asshole my number?! Since when in the hell you give out my number? You remember what happened last time with Aaron." I snapped. She suddenly didn't look so brave.

"He kept bugging me for it! Get over it he was going to get it eventually." She huffed.

"Not the point." I said point a finger. I looked at the clock on my phone it was only 7 and Brandon wouldn't be over till 9 but I really wanted to get out of here.

"Shut up and come play the fucking game." She said.

"Okay." I mumbled like a child before sitting on the donut bean bag closer to the TV. We played a couple rounds with me beating they ass and then me and Andy team beat they ass. When we was done it was 8:30 so I dropped the girls off and went home. The house was a mess but it didn't even matter I walked up to my room and washed and put on one of Austin's button up shirts and my underwear, Austin was one if my one time things. He thought he was going to be the one to make a player settle down but I wasn't having that so I dumped his ass the second he said he loved me. At exactly 9:30 Brandon walked through my door like he owned the place and quickly attacked my lips. I mean I know he got a girlfriend but he came to me when he wanted a fuck and I liked him so of course I accepted. "Why so eager tonight?" I breathed out as he trailed kisses all down me. My shirt was already long gone and so was his clothes.

"I've been thinking about this since this morning. Now shut up." He breathed out his breathing was just as heavy as mine, I obeyed him and shut right up and let him have his way with me.

Two hours later I was laying naked in my bed watching Brandon get dressed. He came to kiss me but I turned me head.

"Bye Brandon." I smiled as I got up to push him out the room. Once he was gone I put on a oversized shirt and slipped on some underwear before walking to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and in the freezer and decided on frozen pizza. I put it in and walked to the living room. I heard my phone ring and ran upstairs to answer but was happy and annoyed when I saw the name that popped up: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane. I know I'm childish but oh well get over it.

"Yes alligator fucker?" I answered.

"Let me come over." He said. He really doesn't give up, does he?

"Okay." I shrugged. I could basically hear his smirk as he said 'Thanks babe.' I hung up the phone and started to eat my pizza. Once finished I went to finish watching Freddy VS Jason. 30 minutes later someone knocked on my door. who comes to someone house at fucking 1 in the morning. I opened it and there stood Alligator Fucker, I forgot he was coming over.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. "Come in." I moved out if the way as he walked in I closed to door and walked back to the living room where he was already sprawled out in the couch. "Make yourself at home." I mumbled sarcastically. I slowly walked over and sat next to him I felt his hand grip my thigh. "Why are you here again?" I questioned moving his hand.

"You should know." He said pulling me in his lap. Okay, I'll play game. I placed each arm on his shoulders and brushed my lips against his. I felt his breath hitch and my heart went into overdrive.

"I do know." I whispered seductively. His hands ran up and down my thighs giving me goose bumps. "But you gets no ass tonight." I smirked getting of his lap and he let out a groan.

"But you want me" I was surprised that he was now leaning over in front of me.

"Oh, I do." I said, before I could stop he crashed his lips to mine making me forget everything but his lips. So soft and juicy, I wanted him so bad. Too quick he pulled away with a smirk.

"Yeah you do. That's why you always kiss me back." Fuck! It was a joke to him, but who was I kidding that kiss meant nothing to neither one of us.

"So you just want a quick fuck and then leave me alone?" Now that I think about it I didn't want him to leave me alone. Ugh! stupid brain, shut up! Then we'll both be getting what we want we'll fuck and then forget. Its my signature move so I shouldn't be that upset over it.

"That's what you want, right? I mean you're just as bad as I am Nadia." Oh boy, I was so tempted. But let's get one thing straight I'm a lot of things but I am not easy.

"I'm just not as easy as you are Zane." I smiled crashing my lips to his. I quickly pulled back leaving him shocked. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Baby doll I don't do dates."

"If you want what's in my pants you'll do whatever I say."

"I don't want you that bad." Oh he's so lying.

"Who's the liar now?" I said with a smirk of my own.

"I can get whoever I want." I knew he could.

"So can I. But here's the thing Zane once you taste me I stay on your tongue." He looked defeated and sat next to me. "Movie?" I shined him a sickly sweet smile, pressing play on Freddy VS Jason that I never got through.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

94.9K 2.7K 34
We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a freshmen in college. Well, that explains...
729 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
The Bad Girl Attack بواسطة Jae

قصص المراهقين

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...