Obsession

By JasmineAnnberia

SLOW UPDATES More

Introduction
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
New story alert
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Help me *sighs* ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Do me a favor
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค
I promise
Chapter 19

chapter 1

2.1K 56 8
By JasmineAnnberia

~Jasmine
So today was the day we start school .To me school was easy but if I don't get something I'll quit and go to sleep.I'm surprised I passed 10th grade .

"Brooky wake up"

That sound like my daddy.I hurried and jumped out of bed running to my daddy and jumping on him.He been in Asia with my grandma and I haven't seen him in a month or so.He's the responsible parent.

"When you get here daddy"

I said getting off of him.

"This morning ,go wake your brothers up y'all got school"

I walked upstairs. I walked into jay room and it smelled like ass

"Man wake up ,why yo room always smell like this"

He waved me off sitting up in his bed.I walked out and went into kyle room and woke him up.Lastly, I went into tim's room.He got up quick so it wasn't hard waking him up.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my towel.I looked at the time and it read 7:33 we had to be at school at 8:30.

I quickly adjusted the water temperature and undressed and got in.I took a good 20 minute shower.I stepped out of my shower and walked up to my sink.I brushed my teeth and licked a crossed them making sure they was clean.After that I walked into my room and put on deodorant and picked out my outfit

Black jeans
Purple and white T-shirt that said "wassup
Wassup
Wassup"
Then I put on them bomb ass shoes I bought from the mall.They were purple with blue outline and the shoe strings were white with little black dots on them.
After I put them on I grabbed my black leather jacket and added a gold Rolex to complete my look.

I walked out of my room totally forgetting about my hair.I grabbed some strawberries and the gallon of milk and pulled out the blender and poured some milk in it and tossed some strawberries in there and put the top on and let it blend.

I waited for about a good 2 minutes and poured into my favorite cup and drunk it up.I put the cup in the sink and jogged back upstairs and pulled my hair into a curly bun.

Curse my father for being Asian and giving me some bomb ass hair.

I laughed at what I was thinking in my head.I stood in front of my mirror and smiled.

Fine ass girl,bomb ass girl ,lit ass girl YOU BANG.

I grabbed my crossover purse and sprayed myself with some perfume. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for my brothers

Tim came downstairs with some true religion jeans and a plain black shirt with some matte black Tims.with a black bucket hat

"Wassup baby sis"

He said kissing my cheek and going to the kitchen .

Next jay came down stairs with some jeans and a plaided shirt.Simple but cute I like it.He had on his black Rolex and some black and red Jordan's

"Morning jasmine"

He pecked my cheek and went to the kitchen.I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram and finally kyle came downstairs

He was wearing some ripped jeans kind of distressed and a hoodie that said "trap music bitch"

"Baby sis good morning"

He peeked my cheek and I followed him into the kitchen.We all sat at the island.

"Y'all ready "

My dad said coming in the kitchen playing with my hair.

"Pops when you get here"

The boys said going over hugging him.

"This morning"

They nodded and we headed out.I jumped in my matte black charger and followed behind my brothers.

I looked at the time and it said 9:40 ,we was late but nobody probably cared.After 10 minutes we pulled up into the school parking lot to see kids still outside.

Girls with small dresses on like we at a damn club.Boys with gym shorts on with a wife beater shirt on.Groups of boys and girls sucking each other faces off UGHHH nasty.Me and my brothers parked side by side.

I looked in my mirror and put on some lip gloss.I looked cute.I heard a knock on my window and I looked over and it was all three of my brothers laughing and staring at me.

I opened the door and got out.I closed the door and locked it making it make the Chirpppp chrippp sound.

My brothers stood beside me as we walked up to the front doors. I heard bitched talking but guess what I did STRAIGHT UP IGNORED THEY ASS.
Only for one reason though,because I can't fight outside the ring so..........

We reached the front door and tim opened it for us and we walked in but this time the boys was infront of me.

"Its stinky asf up in here"

I said to them,they laughed and we managed to find our way to the main office.We walked in and everybody looked at the boys but when I pushed through them to be infront all eyes was on me.

"Uhm ma'am we're new here and need our schedule"

I said to the lady with the blonde hair.

"What are y'all last name"

"Broshay "

I said leaning over the counter to make sure she spelled it right .It was like my brother was my guards or something Like that

She handed me all of our schedules and I passed them out.we all had 1st lunch.

Me and Tim had 2nd,3rd period together.Me and kyle had 1st,4th period together and me and jay had 5th period together.

Our lockers where right by each other but mines were on top so I had to jump up and put my stuff up in there.

We all splitter up except for me and kyle cause we had 1st period together.We wondered the halls looking for room 140.

We finally found it and knocked on the door.A tall lady came to the door and let us in.We walked into the classroom and the first person I saw was brybry.I smiled

"So it seems like we have two new students class"

"Would you guys please introduce yourself"

I looked at her like bitch this not middle school.

"Do we have to"

She nodded

"Well my name is kyle broshay I'm 16 and I'm an athlete.I'm not shy at all I'm very outspoken which tends to make me seem like I'm rude but trust me I'm not."

He stepped back nudging me to go.I sighed

"My name is jasmine broshay.I'm 16 and in the youngest of all of my three brothers.I'm a female boxer and I like photography but other than that my life us boring if you ask me."

Everybody clapped and she told us to have a seat and I went straight to the back and sat by brybry.

"Bitxh let me see yo schedule"
.
I gave it to her and to find out we had the same classes. I'm glad cause ian cooh with nobody but her and of course my brothers.

RINGGGGGGGGG

the bell blasted in my ears.I gathered my things and followed behind brybry

We enter 2nd period and everyone was loud.They was throwing paper balls.Some of them was checking and cursing each other out.The teacher came in and it was a white man.

2nd period went by fast and so did 3rd period and now we're in 4th.

Me and brybry and kyle went and sat at the back and was talking.Out if nowhere some boy walked up to me and was like

"Wassuh baby you must be new around here"

"Yea"

I said back turning my attention to brybry.

"So uhm can I get your number"

I didn't even try to respond cause my brother beat me to it.

"Naww you can't have her number lil homie"

My brother spat at him.

"You act like you ha boyfriend or some nigga"

The boy said back to my brother

"Ian ha boyfriend but I am her big brother and what I says go's and you can go cause you not getting her number and the next time I catch you talking to my lil sister ima beat ya lightskinned ass "

My brother said standing up.OHHH SHIT

The boy walked off and went to his little crew.My brother sat back down and looked at me

"You can't have a boyfriend until I die "

I burst into laughter, this boy is crazy.the bell should be ringing now

RINGGGG

I slowly got up and met up with my brothers at our lockers.Once we was all showed up at the lockers we walked to the cafeteria. It was big asf.It was divided into the jocks and the popular kids and the nerds and the people that just get along with everybody.It was kind off hard to find where I fit in at but I didn't care because I had my brothers and my friend .

Everybody was looking at us and I mean everybody.I was like damn y'all never seen quadruplets before.we sat in a nearby booth and started talking and waited for Tim to get back with our food.

All of a sudden a girl with stiff weave that was all blue walked up to us.Sh looked at kyle and smirked.

Naww bitch you not about to give my brother std get cho nasty pussy on somewhere.

Is what I wanted to say but you know me, gotta stay calm.

"Wassuh with you"

She said to kyle

"Shidd"

He said rubbing the his curly hair that wasn't in a ponytail today.I cut my eye back at her waiting for her to speak.

"You fine as-"

I cut her off NO SIR

"Wassuh with you ,what you want ?cause you not getting my brother "

She mugged me

"Girl shut up"

She said

"Naww I'm not gon shut up ,I'm sorry but you not finna give my brother a std."

Kyle busted out laughing which cause jay to join him and Tim walked up looking confused.The girl wrote something on a paper and handed to kyle and walked off.

"Ugghh kyle don't touch it it might give you a disease "

Hr grabbed a napkin and scooted it off the table and went back to eating

"Thanks sis I didn't want to hurt her feelings but you savage ash"

I grabbed my smoothie and sipped some

"No problem I got my brothers back fa show"

The bell rung indicating lunch was over and 5th period had begun.I quickly threw my trash away but I kept my fries

We walked into the hallway and split up ,it was just me,brybry,and jay.We walked in the classroom and sat down only to be called back up to the front of the room.

Me and jay stood there looking at everybody that was practically staring at us.I don't know why but I start laughing and so did jay.After a minutes the whole class start laughing.

We turned our backs on the class so we would be facing the teacher.He was tall and light skinned .He had the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen but you know I've never seen anybody with green eyes until now so......

"So ms.broshay and Mr.broshay what school did y'all come from"

"Kaydell high"(made up)

I said as he flipped through files.

"Damn y'all quadruplets huh?"

He said along me and jay laugh.

"I got your two other brothers in my other class those boys are smart ash and now that I'm looking through your files y'all are smart too,I know y'all just started at this school but I will be excepting a lot of good grades from y'all"

We shook our head and I started to remember the day at the mall with brybry.

"Wait are you in fyb"

I said

"Yes I am and how did you find out"

"See my friend brya has a very loud mouth and in plus we saw y'all at the mall the first day we moved down here"

He nodded and scanned over the classroom

"Brya Hamilton "

He said signaling her to come over here.she finally got the hint and got up and walked up to us.

"So idk what ima do for the lesson today so just tell the class to meet me in the gym cause me and Mr.broadnax are combining our classes in there"

She nodded and he left out the classroom.She told everybody to go to the gym and they did .I was able to talk my brother into letting me get on his back

He carried me all the way to the gym and spun me around.He finally let me down and I was dizzy ash.So I was just stumbling over everything and everybody .

"OK class y'all can do whatever but we are passing a sheet around for the boys to write their names on if they want to try out for football"

Mr.Thompson said.

"And the same goes for this sheet but its for basketball and girls feel free to write your name down too"

I already knew for sure kyle and Tim was going to try out for football and me and jay was gonna try out for basketball.

I signed my name after jay signed his.Idk if brybry was gonna try out but IDC

"I'm calling roll my sure to say present"

Mr.broadnax

"Can we say deez nuts"

Some boy yelled

"That wasn't even funny"

I said out loud causing everybody to laugh.I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my IG feed

"Jasmine broshay"

"Present"

I looked up and saw who called me and it was mr.broadnax

Lorddd that man can get it

I thought back to last night when me and brybry was on the phone I told her I would rape him and she laughed so hard that she choked

"Ayee you remember what I told you on the phone last night."

She busted out laughing making the whole gym look at us.

"You you sa...said you would rape him girl"

I busted out laughing.I couldn't breathe and whenever I tried to stop laughing ,I would start laughing again. I didn't even notice Mr.broadnax standing in front of us

"You girls mind to tell me what's so funny"

I was still laughing but brybry started talking

"Last night she was on the phone and she said she would rape----"

I cut her off hella fast

"Rap about school work that's what I said"

I said as I smacked the back of brybry head

"No I'm sure she said rape"

I wanted to laugh so bad but this wasn't the time cause if he find out I wanted to rape him it wouldn't be funny and I would get in trouble

"No I'm sure you heard it wrong,mr.broadnax I'm sure she said rap"

"I guess I heard it wrong jasmine "

I nodded and waited for him to walk off but he didn't. He pulled out a clipboard and sat on the beached next to jay

"I see you and your brother signed up for basketball"

I nodded and turned around towards brybry.The light skinned boy that tried to talk to me came down the bleachers and sat down next to me.

"Yo son didn't I tell yo ass not to talk to my baby sis"

My brother said as he clenched his jaw

"Man stay in a little boy place"

The light skinned boy snapped back

"Ima show ya ass who a little boy"

Just then my two other brother Tim and kyle came up to us.

"What's going on brooky"

Tim said looking at our brother

"The boy kept trying to talk to me after jay said don't"

I said

"Ohh shit that's the Lil nigga that tried to get smart with me"

Kyle said

"Man don't even trip on him don't nobody want his ass"

I said ,looking at all my brothers .I totally forgot Mr.broadnax was sitting right beside jay

"You betta be glad my sister saved you cause ain't no 1 on 1s,lil bitchhhhh"

Tim said ,pulling me closer to him

"My baby sis can't have no boyfriend until I die and let a nigga try and get with ha "

Tim said

"Yeaa until we die nigga"

Jay added

"Cause these lil nigga don't want nhun but one thing and they got us hella fucked up if they think they gon get it"

Kyle said

"I like that"

Everybody snapped they head in the direction where the voice was coming from.It was Mr.Broadnax

"I like how y'all take up for your little sister"

He clapped and my brothers smiled.

"Thanks we gotta keep our baby sis good"

Kyle said hugging me

"Fa show"

Mr.Broadnax said nodding.

"Timmmmmmmmmmmm"

I said looking at the text my daddy had texted me

"What Baldhead"

I paused

"Baldhead?"

I hurried up and pulled my bun down and let him watch as my hair fell down to the lower section of my back.

"Yea Baldhead but what you want"

"Daddy said we got some of them lil Asian snacks at home and he's leaving again to go back to Asia and help grandma"

"Them little pink snacks"

I nodded.He straight face turned into a big smile

"Ima eat all them hoes up"

Tim said rubbing his stomach.

Rinngggg

The bell of the day rung but we still had to stay because of try outs. We sat there waiting for all the kids to leave.

Finally Mr.Broadnax came back in with some gym shorts and a white T.

Damnnnn

"So this what we gon do"

I licked my lips and waited for him to continue.

"So I'm gonna be the coach for the boys and girls"

Everybody cheered except for me.I just pulled out my phone.

"So I need the boys to get a girl partner and come down here"

My brother grabbed my hand and let me get on His back.He walked down the bleachers and stood on the gym floor.

He let me down and I stood by him.

"Practice on dribbling and stealing the ball"

He said as he passed a ball to every group.Me and jay started.He was dribbling and I stole it.

"You gotta be more quicker than that"

I laughed as I told jay.My turn, I started dribbling the ball and jay tried to take it but failed.

"Awee man FAM how you gon teach me how to play ball better than you"

I said bouncing the ball between NY legs.See I like to talk shit during a game.

"Talking shit isn't going to get you anywhere"

I smiled as my brother snapped at me

"Talking shit got you on edge so I think im getting somewhere ,don't you think"

I said watching him try to steal the ball but failed again.I got tired and threw the ball

"You just take all the L's"

I said as he picked up the ball.I looked up at the time and I hurried up and grabbed my jacket I stopped by Mr.broadnax to tell him I had to leave

"Uhm I have to go"

"Where"

"Boxing practice"

He nodded and I started walking away.

"Jasmine wait"

He yelled catching me in the hallway.

"Mr.Broadnax I can't be late come on"

He walked outside with me as I unlocked my baby girl.He handed me a packet and I pulled off.

5 minutes later, I pulled up to the boxing gym.I was stopped by my trainer.
"Get dress now"

Looks Like I'm in trouble.I quickly got dressed grabbed my gloves and helmet. I climbed through the ropes and stood straight up waiting for my trainer to make his move.

"Ochh"

He caught me off guard

"That's what you gon say when a bitch hit you "

I did a two piece

"Naww I'm gon fuck ha up"

This the reason why I'm tuff ash.This buff ass nigga right here is the reason

"What you gon do"

He said indicating he wanted me to say it louder

"Ima beat her ass"

I said punching his gloves as fast as I could

"Don't nobody think you tuff ,you got yo show they ass"

I was just punching and punching and I ended up busting his lip.

"Good,looks Like you showed my bottom lip"

It wasn't the first time.I took of my gloves and grabbed my Gatorade and drunk some.

That hour went by fast.Until he made me start working out I WAS MAD ASH. He know I don't like doing all that shit .

I told him bye and drove home.I was so tired.I unlocked the front door and walked in.My brothers had some of they friends over and they were all in the kitchen

I only had on a pink nikey sports bran and some gym short and my jacket that was pink and black on the back it said "Asian barbie"

I had on some nikey slides ,I was through out here.

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the stool beside Some dark skinned boy with dreads

"Ughhh god "

I said pulling my hair out the ponytail I put up earlier.

"He made you work out today again"

I nodded

"Who is all these niggas in our house"

I said while turning my stool around to see them.

"I'm Kelly, that's bryson,and Lucas the lil lightskinned nigga"

I turned back around and tapped dude with the dreads.

"Who you"

He turned around.ohh shit Mr.Broadnax

"Never mind,Aye Tim I'm about to take a shower"

He nodded

I walked up to my room and got straight in the shower. I got out and put on some sweats and a shirt with a picture of me and my brothers as kids.

I put on some socks and walked downstairs. They was still in the kitchen.I walked in the kitchen and went to the cabinet doors.

"You still got that shirt"

He said looking at my shirt.

"duhh stupid "

I jumped up and still couldn't reach it.I stood on top of the counter and got the box of cookies.

"you did all that for some cookies "

I turned around to see Mr.Thompson

"their just not cookies my grandmother makes these and she sent them all the way from Asia"

I said jumping down.

"Better question "

I said biting into my cookie

"Shoot"

Mr.Thompson said

"Why is my teachers in my house"

I said grabbing another cookie

"Because we're very cooh with her brothers"

I nodded

"Cooh cooh"

I grabbed my cookie box and walked into the movie room.I put in love and basketball. That's my favorite movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 575 36
S.U = SLOW UPDATES! ส€แด‡Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡แด…! แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡: แด„แดสŸแด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑแด€แด€แด„ ษขแด€ส€แด„ษชแด€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด€สŸแด‡x แดกแด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ...
95K 2.7K 46
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ
172K 2.9K 105
"๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ"
351K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.