chapter 12

I love y'all man 😩.Y'all like my family but y'all aren't annoying. Do y'all love me ??
___________________
*

Excuse the mistakes*

I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight that was peeking through my curtains

A smile came to my face as I remember what happened last night,but it quickly dropped when I looked around to see if Mr.broadnax was in my room.

Just awesome he wasn't anywhere to be found.

Maybe it was just a dream.

I pulled the cover off of my body and climbed out of bed.
I walked to the bathroom and handled my business.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I walked back into the room.

I snatched my phone off the charger and went through it.

I looked through Mr.broadnax and I messages. It was clear that nothing that I dreamt happened for real .

Yep,It was definitely just a dream.

I slipped on my bunny slippers and grabbed my key card.
............

Grabbing my breakfast from downstairs.
I walked slowly back to the elevator trying to balance my bowl that was filled with Lucky charms.

I ate my cereal as the elevator dinged indicating that it had reached my floor

I slid my card across the door and opened it.

Figured that the door would close on its own I sat in the Rollie chair and started back eating.

After hearing the door closed I turned the TV on and turned it all they way up.
That's how I like it but my brothers hate when I do it

I could just hear Tim mouth right now "Damn Jasmine you death turn that shit down"

I laughed at my thoughts and continued watching spongebob.

Hearing a knocking sound caught my attention.
I looked over by my door and there stood Mr.broadnax.

broadnax