Miss Clumsy and the CEO (UNDE...

By Vampirefangsrules

Harper Daniels is clumsy. Full stop. A recent graduate, she's starting her career at Brewer Enterprises. Wha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19- On the run
Chapter 20- GAME ON
Chapter 21- The GAME is ON
Chapter 22- It just keeps getting better and better
Chapter 23- Falling harder and harder
Chapter 24- Resisting is harder than it seems
Chapter 25- Weekend with You
Chapter 26- These feelings
Chapter 27- Cold shoulder
Chapter 28- Guilt
Chapter 29- A mistake
Chapter 30- It feels like I can't function
Chapter 31- Time to make a stand
Chapter 32- Green Eyed Monster
Chapter 33-Jealous?
Chapter 34-Count to Ten
Chapter 35- I still care
Chapter 36- Its a risk I must take
Chapter 37- Can't get enough of you
Chapter 38- Right Move
Chapter 39- "What is it you want, Miss Daniels?"
Chapter 40- "Anything for you, Miss Daniels"
Chapter 41- James' Plan
Chapter 42- Fun
Chapter 43- Take my breath away
Chapter 44- Heart Bleeds for you
Chapter 45- "My Boyfriend"
Chapter 46- Worth the Wait
Chapter 47- Unknown Number
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- HeartBroken
Chapter 50- Damage
Chapter 51- Two hearts; alone once again
Chapter 52- Ethan
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- Eleanor
Chapter 55- Masquerade
Chapter 56 - Truth
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - True Love Beats All
Chapter 60- No matter the cost
Chapter 61- You bring me Strength
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's Note
Epilogue The Wedding
Bonus Chapter/Snippet- Valentine's Day
BOSS UNDERCOVER PUBLISHED!?!?
AUGUST 28th
♦️COVER REVEAL♦️ PREORDER LIVE
BOSS UNDERCOVER IS #LIVE!
BOSS UNDERCOVER PART ONE IS FREE!
Boss Undercover Boxset + Update

END CHAPTER

444K 12.4K 2.8K
By Vampirefangsrules

OFFICIAL ENDING

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." Moulin Rouge 2001

Frankly Harper had never expected this, any of this. Spilling that coffee had stirred James Brewer to shed warmth and love into her life. The man who invested in time, money and woman exchanged his past in share for his future beside someone who trekked to conquer what he never knew he could feel: Love. Harper hadn't planned nor expected to find love considering her low self-esteem to not believe she had beauty at all and the numerous dates that ended with total embarrassment. It was unexpected, although she couldn't complain knowing that James fled confidence back into her life and made her feel beautiful, loved and special to his heart and beyond.

Harper fumbled with the locket between her fingertips, her lips curling without doubt as she closed her eyes gradually. Sensitive to his touch, his fingers caressing each of side her shoulders and the escape of his breath tickling across the bare skin of her neck before teasingly biting on the lobe of her ear.

"Mmmmm, tonight is the night." James uttered close to her hair as she relaxed against his embrace. Harper laughed lightly as she turned within his embrace, "Ah, it is. Isn't it?" James smirked wrapping his arms around her waist, "I love that sound."

"You're so weird." She scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully.

James laughed swaying her gently side to side then sang teasingly, "Harper Daniels... Harper Daniels." Harper bit back a smile as she hid her face in his neck glowing red in the cheeks at the performance of his and he still continued, "My baby is mine. That sexy...beautiful woman is mine..."

"James!" She protested, the corner of her lip tugging upwards. "Stop! You're so....

-What?" He smiled tightening his arms around her. "You secretly love it. You know you do."

Harper sighed, "You, Mister." Prodding her finger at his chest as she pulled back.

"Mister." He growled at the back of his throat. "That is f**king sexy when that leaves your mouth." His hands slithering further down her back until they were comfortably resting on her bottom. Harper rolled her eyes playfully them trailing afar from his eyes that it gave him time to attempt to move the end of her skirt carefully up her thighs.

Swatting his hands away, she declared, "You cheeky devil!"

James snickered, innocently lifting his shoulders up as he retraced his arms around her waist. Harper knew that in good time she would be defeated in succumbing to his tricks. Only she'd poke in her own fun before that. Ever so delicately she trailed her hand across his chest, her smile reaching his eyes before she twisted hard on his nipple.

"F**k!" He yelped, laughing as ever as he chased after her whom ran from the bedroom proceeding fourth to the kitchen. Harper laughed scurrying to the other side of the marble counter with James taking opposite side.

"When I get you, you're going to regret it." He said, his smile rather dark and scheming.

"Oh, really?" She retorted, raising her eyebrows agitating his unruly patience. Harper moved around the counter ready to move more on foot until her travel was cut short leading her to trip and fall on her bottom. Harper squealed in delight when James lunged restraining her back on the floor as she tried to get back up to feet.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked, his eyebrow lifting as she wriggled beneath him.

"Euggh, you're too heavy!" She groaned.

James laughed leaning closer towards her face until he'd licked the side of her cheek. Harper squealed moving her head side to side as she blurted, "You f**king tramp!" Then pushed him off with incredible force moving far from his reach. Only his own laughter died down from the intrusion of someone else who had entered the room.

Harper blushed fleeing to her feet as James beside her coughed in disguise at perhaps his own embarrassment or whether to clear his throat.

"Sorry, I'd come-

"Manny, I thought I had posted message that dinner wouldn't be necessary tonight." He said.

"Oh, I totally forgot." She muttered, her eyes briefly meeting contact with the floor.

"It's fine." James smiled, gesturing his hands forth towards the hallway. As she followed, he turned quickly to smile at Harper who engulfed her face in her hands in total embarrassment once more. Who knew how long she been standing there for? She didn't know how she was going to cope with him.

For the last half hour, the kitchen had been her domain. James had his fair share too chopping the vegetables cautious that Harper was paying meticulous attention to what went into the frying pan. She had to admit that they made a great team considering this would be the first meal they had cooked together and first for a meal for his family nor excluding Dani who she'd invited for tonight to join.

Harper was resting her elbows on the counter particularly studying a section in the recipe when unconsciously words she didn't pay regard to that fled from her lips, "James, what size is your carrot?"

Instantly the distant sound of the knife slicing through stopped and only the hissing from the pan bled through. Unhurried to do so, she turned taking mental note that James stood there flattering himself with smugness clasping a carrot in his right hand. Harper looked to the ceiling, her hand reaching her forehead as she exclaimed "James...I was TALKING about the carrot." Knowing as she spoke, gears working overtime in his head showed his apparent like to the earlier question.

"Were you?" He asked, question to her statement and eagerly approaching with the carrot still in his hand. Harper stepped back grabbing the closest thing to her which was notable to his attention.

"A cucumber? You'll going to attack me with a cucumber?" James smirked, shaking his head as he continued to move forward. Harper held the cucumber out, "Stay put, Mister." She didn't even what to know how ridiculous she looked knowing for certain it wouldn't intimidate him the slightest. For goodness sake, it was a cucumber.

"Honey, you know my size." James said, the corner of his lip tugging upwards. "Let's go back to the bedroom, shall we?"

"You horny b**tard!" Harper responded holding out the cucumber as he headed still on course towards her. James shook his head as he marvelled, "Well na, can't help it, love. It's only natural for a guy to get hard for his incredibly, sexy woman."

Harper scooted from his approaching arms and raced around the counter dodging him as followed but didn't succeed with grace as the cutlery crashed onto the floor along with a pan hanging on the side fell to the floor.

"James!" She shrieked in thrill as he continued to chase her.

His feet eventually caught up with hers and picked her up in his arms. In defeat she dropped the cucumber and held her hands up in surrender. James took no thought as enveloped his arms around her that she had no way of escaping this time. His wet lips found route to her cheeks taking toll on the little strength she had to remove him away. Struggling got her to stop resisting, and instead turning towards him she pushed her hands up his top as she took control to brush her lips against his. James took no more, lifting her up onto the counter as he maintained the pace. Neither took in the consideration that the pan that was hissing venomously with the mixed vegetables was burning black smoke. Seconds later the ear-piercing shriek of the smoke alarm rang off breaking them apart to the frying pan's contents smoking.

James groaned, "Why does something got to interrupt the best part." Then headed for the oven as he turned off the gas. Harper jumped off the counter pushing down her skirt that had ridden up her thighs as she replied, "Your fault."

James chuckled. "And I was the one talking about the carrot?" Discarding the contents of the pan into the bin not that it would burden as a fresh batch could be cooked up. Harper shook her head as she protested, "I was! It slipped me that I was dating an immature mind."

James snorted, "You keep telling yourself that, babe. Whatever helps you sleep at night." Leaving a slight moment for her frown before adding. "Not that we'll be sleeping much tonight."

"I'm going in the shower." She said. "I'm sure you can manage on your own to clean up your mess."

-"Sure you don't want me to join?"

Harper threw her middle finger up towards him then headed off without another word. Although despite her presentation, it was a blatant lie considering the burst of butterflies invading her stomach.

Rather sooner than later he was going to join her.

James was adjusting the cuffs on his silk, white shirt when Harper exited the bathroom dressed only in jet-black slim-fitted dress that flattered her curves ravishingly. James' eyes lit up nor dismissing the consistent swift pace of his heart begging to tear through his chest. Harper whereas was oblivious towards this as she struggled to secure the bracelet around her wrist. James daren't move as he feasted on the heavenly spectacle before him. Harper complained incoherent words to herself as she wrestled against the bracelet that eventually she slumped in defeat.

"James, can you do this?" Harper requested holding her wrist out along with the bracelet clasped in her other hand. James whom had not stirred from that position, blinked several times heading over as he gently took her wrist in his own hand. Her sweet scent conquered his nostrils as he clipped the bracelet together fuming his temptations dangerously high.

"Thank you." She muttered, flattening her hands against her dress in attempt to remove any wrinkles that had formed. James however had still not said a word and felt his mouth shrivel with dehydration.

"Ah, can you do my dress up? I couldn't reach all the way." Harper asked, turning as she moved few excess strands of hair that had fell from her sophisticated bun. James took immediate regard to her bare back that appeared to run on and on. James gently began to zip the dress up forcing back the fact he was getting stiff at the second.

"Thanks." Harper smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek before heading back towards into en-suite bathroom. Not dismissing the way her hips swayed not helping his case. James groaned collapsing onto the bed with a thud. Was that on purpose? How was he going to survive the night?

Around half seven they were both prepped, the table was set in the dining and the food was baking its final round. Harper was finished the added décor to the table when James entered the room, trusting to divert his attention from her arse that set on igniting that desire that he only managed to get rid not long back.

"Harper?" He called out, alerting her attention.

Harper smiled, still either oblivious or she just was good at playing the part.

"So about tonight. What if my parents ask about yours?" He asked, leaning his hands on the chair. Harper shuffled one of the wine glasses to improve its presentation, then took turn to reply, "Tell them the truth. My parents aren't lawyers and couldn't care less about me, only in devote for the sound of money."

"Okay. Just I don't want it to cause a problem for you." James said.

"No, its fine. Besides, if we are announcing tonight then well...I need to speak with someone in particular." She responded, heading over to him.

James groaned rolling his eyes to the ceiling.

"What's up with you?" Harper raised question, her smile reaching his.

"You." He grumbled.

"What?" She laughed, the corners of her lips peeking up.

"You're gorgeous, Harper." He said. "I'm finding it extremely difficult at the moment. If I make it through this night, then award me cause its completely different elsewhere."

Harper's cheeks inflamed as she pulled on the collar of his shirt driving him closer to her. Harper raised her one eyebrow, moving her hand to tug on the belt of his trousers. "Well, your friend is just going to have to wait." She purred.

Ahead of them, the sound of the door broke Harper away from him. Harper lifted her shoulders in a shrug heading out as James sulked. Something always had to interrupt didn't it? Going after he met Harper at the door where she'd smiled then opened the door to where his parents along with Violet stood tagged with Dani and Elliot who she happily invited irritating James slightly. Not that he was competition Harper thought: James was beyond hot.

"Welcome." Harper beamed extending her arms out as Gwen took her into an embrace then Harper followed the same with Michael.

Gwen took off her cream, large coat passing it to James who was soon peppered by her countless kisses across his jawline.

"Thanks, Mother. I just had a shower as well." He said.

"Dani." Harper smiled bringing her best friend into her arms before closing in on Elliot whom gained a scowl from James. As Harper pulled back and to escort them into the living room, James was second to hold back Elliot, and hissed, "Keep your hands off. Off limits."

Elliot swallowed then nodded.

"And it's still Brewer to you." James warned then slapped him hard on the back to encourage him forward to prevent suspicion. James couldn't help it, soon that smug smile snaked back onto his lips until proceeding to join where they sat comfortably on the couch.

"I can't believe it's been a month!" Gwen exclaimed, smiling as Harper passed her glass of white wine. "It's such a relief that man is locked up. My son is recovering well and finally got his head screwed on."

Violet snorted. "That's a relief." Earning laughter from her Father.

James rolled his eyes taking approach to stand beside Harper. It was a beautiful thing to see her smile he thought to himself. That's all he ever wanted was to see that gracious smile leap onto her lips and reflect happiness she felt and what made him feel. Scooting his hand to her back he took great pride knowing that she was his and vice versa.

"So, I presume work is going good?" His Father pitched in.

"Yes. Back to normal." James replied.

"He hasn't got you working as his PA again, has he?" Violet asked Harper who shook her head smiling. "Oh no. I persuaded him to put me back in my original position."

James regrettably hated that decision. Just like how he hated how the impatience of himself teared right through him knowing he wouldn't have her to himself to later this night. That didn't stop the fun he would try at, moving his rested hand gently down her back feeling the shivers that ran right up her back.

"Right, dinner. I'll be back." She blurted, her face well flustered as she moved away from James who followed her on track. Harper was grateful that they were far off chattering that she could hiss at him as she approached the oven. "I know your tricks, Mister."

James lightly laughed drawing closer to her body as he fled his fingers lightly against her shoulder. "What tricks?"

"Patience is a virtue." She retorted, grabbing the oven mitts off the side.

"Not in my world it isn't." James smirked, running his fingers down her back. Harper narrowed her eyes at him trying her best to defy the addictive affection he had influence over. James stepped back grabbing the corkscrew off the counter, yet not with planting a gentle pat on her bottom as he passed back to the living room. Harper bit down on her tongue. He was one sexual frustrated man.

"That food smells delicious." Gwen approved.

"Praise to the chef." Elliot put in, gaining another discreet glare from James.

"Yes, I presume Harper did most work." Gwen said as she placed her glass of wine on the coffee table. James raised his eyebrows, "Yes, thank you Mother. I'm lazy f**k."

"That you are." Michael commented, hiding his face in the glass he consumed to drink. Violet snickered getting to her feet as she passed her empty glass across. "Here, brother. I'll have another glass of your finest."

James bit back his witty comment, and instead using the corkscrew to open another bottle of wine that took the place of the empty one. Harper returned to the scene as he finished pouring the wine into a glass.

"Dinner is ready." She announced. Soon they all paraded across to the dining room where James was left still with the glass in his hand. Sighing to himself, "Thanks guys."

"Come on you." Harper called to him as she headed over. Resting her head on his shoulder for a brief second, she hooked her arm through his as they themselves made way back to the rowdy bunch. Once James took seat at table, he had to give it to himself and Harper for the cooked meal they had solely produced themselves for tonight without his usual maid, Manny who he got so used to be waited on. The aroma was enough to set off everyone's hunger.

"You cutting the meat, James?" His Father called from across the opposite end of the table. James raised his eyebrows, muddled to be honest not usually one to take responsibility at previous meals with his family. However not questioning, he took to his feet taking hold of the knife to slice the beef as they passed their plates around.

Harper who sat on his left side couldn't help but smile at the sight that surrounded her. Opposite her, Dani was engulfed in small talk with Elliot who she admired for producing that notable smile on her lips. Michael was at it with James at sharing anecdotes: the sheer bliss of hearing laughter leaving his lips. Gwen was taking turn to share around the table. It was a scene that could be picked from a film. Everyone deserved it, they'd all been through tough times especially James. Harper couldn't have asked for more, to feel like she was a part of something.

Near the end of the course, Harper was to first leave the conversation clearing the plates as Violet shared an amusing joke out to the rest of the table. As she headed to the kitchen, she could hear the patter of feet across the floor boards. Harper needn't guess who it was as she felt James hang his arms around her neck as he pulled her close.

"Hey, you." He smiled then he nuzzled his lips into the arch of her neck.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"Never laughed so much with my family." He replied close towards her ear.

Harper turned to face him. "That's what I like to see."

James' eyes lit up, "Well, I can't wait to share our news." Then dug his face into her neck again, delicately kissing her bare skin. Harper smiled to herself as she ran her hands through his hair. "Me neither."

Promptly they broke apart as they heard the distant sound of music playing in the background. James smirked taking ahold of Harper's hand as they headed back into the dining room. Once they returned, it was unexpected to see Michael dancing on his feet as he stepped side to side to Frank's Sinatra's You make me feel so Young playing on the dock. Without second thought, he grabbed his wife's hand bringing her to his embrace as they swayed around the room. Harper had little time to laugh as James astonished her taking her into his embrace to twirl around the room. Her cheeks flamed as she dug her head into his shoulder. James tilted her chin up, moving his lips silently in synchronization with the soundtrack as he gently swayed them around. Elliot took Dani into his own whilst Violet took joy in holding the bottle of wine as her dance partner.

"Because you make me feel so young." The words reading from his lips.

Harper blushed smiling intently as she embraced the beauty of her irresistible man.

Around two more songs, Harper sat down in exhaustion still staggered by Michael's energy to continue to dance until finally he sat down on the chair with a thud relatively proud of himself. James patted his father on the shoulder as he passed to head over to turn the dock off. Michael began to protest until Gwen pressed her hand on his chest, locking a smile on her lips. James strolled back over to Harper where he took hold of a glass whilst resting his other free hand on her shoulder.

"So I have an announcement to make or actually we do." James said, squeezing Harper's shoulder who smiled in return.

"So there was another point to this meal?" Dani asked, smiling with glee.

"Yes. As much as this was to celebrate family. We wanted to further celebrate that we're engaged." James smiled.

It took another for Gwen to drop her glass shattering into fragments on the floor as she jumped to her feet with thrill then lunched across the space to plant kisses on their faces.

"Oh my goodness! This is spectacular news! My son is getting married!" She let out an animated of delight as she threw her hands in the air.

Michael stood up heading over to his son bringing him to hug. "Congratulations!" Then took Harper into his embrace before kissing her cheek. Violet took her fair share, slight tears fleeing her eyes at her elation of the news.

That left Dani who shook her head, the smile painted on her lips refusing to leave as she took Harper into an immense hug. "You're getting married!" She exclaimed then squealed in delight, "Ahhhh! F**king married!"

Harper laughed bringing her hand to her face to disguise the tinted redness of her own face.

"Well, where's this ring? You hid it well." Gwen demanded, jumping straight in. Harper took no hesitation as she pulled her necklace out from underneath her dress where the ring hung lose on the chain.

"Put it on! Put it on!" Violet repeated, jumping on her feet. James took honour to remove her necklace from her neck then himself placed the ring delicately onto her ring finger before placing a soft kiss over it. Gwen choked on her tears, second to take hold of her hand as she glanced at the ring greatly detailed with embedded diamonds that laced throughout the strip of sliver. It was all that Harper could have dreamed for. She wasn't the one to be materialistic at all and it was simply divine for what it was. Dare she ask how much it cost when he got down on that one knee and proposed to her, heart in hand empowered to conquer his quest that he set out to do.

Harper could remember the engagement vividly.

That moment James had a hold of her arms was enough to make him certain of what he wanted. He had saved the best for last. James wanted Harper more than anything. That single thought that he could have lost Harper when that gun was raised to her head was nauseating. Or how he pinned for days on end missing her touch, her voice and everything he adored never to set foot into his life again was agonizing. James couldn't live without her. That was what he realised. To how important she really was to him, that his heart bled for her and every second they were apart was misery. Never had he thought to be doing this, never thought to be actually in love and feared that perhaps he could never love. The CEO, a busy man but not for woman he slept with, in doubt of their names, never to be one to fall in love had changed. And he had changed for the better. Harper was the light that had walked into his darkness. James never would never regret falling in love with her.

"Harper." Uttered, anxiety running high.

"Yes?" She said.

"I need to tell you something." James replied pulling apart from their embrace. Harper smiled, however cautious to how his body language changed. "Everything okay?" She asked, still determined to remain calm despite her superstition.

"I'm great." He chuckled, notable to how on edge it sounded.

"We're okay, aren't we?" Harper queried, gently moving over to the rails at the end of the yacht. James smiled heading over as he rested his hand over hers. "We're more than okay. It's that what I wanted to talk about." He said.

Harper could feel her heart begin to hammer against her chest. She self-consciously bit down onto her lip knowing it was a bad habitat of hers. James looked out into the sea before meeting hers then took both her hands in his.

His words begun, "Harper Daniels, I love you. You awakened me to the true beauty of love as cliché as that may sound, but it's true. With you I feel alive. Harper, ever since you spilled that coffee in my lap, I've been on a whirlwind of a ride unable to believe what I was feeling for you." His fingers caressing her hand as her corner of her lips tugged upwards. "Before I met you, I was in a state of a mess. Sure, I'm living the highlife but I wasn't really. I was sleeping about nor did I care if I broke a few hearts along the way. But you, when I had broken your heart, it made me realise that I didn't want that and how much you really mean to me. Harper, you're everything to me. And I'm not just saying that. No, you really are." Tears glistened in her eyes as she still continued to smile. "Harper Daniels, when you spilled that coffee, you spilled feelings on me. You see the real me. Made me a better person. Harper, you captured me. I cannot think of a day where I don't think of you, don't see that special smile painted on her lips. Harper, with all my heart make me the happiness man..." Slowly he began to fall down to his knee. A single breath escaped her lips unable to believe what was occurring right in front of her eyes. She held her breath further when a small, black box was unhidden from his pocket. Harper pressed her lips together as non-stop flee of tears left down her cheeks. "Will you, Harper Daniels, the f**king sexiest, and beyond gorgeous woman alive, do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He proposed, opening the box to reveal a ring.

Tears came flooding down as she choked, "Yes! I do! I do!" Then smiled beneath all the tears as James slid the ring onto her finger before picking her up and carefully swinging her around in joy.

"You've made me the happiness man alive!" He exclaimed before bringing back down to her feet. Locking eyes with her, he crashed his lips against hers in passion.

"I love you James Brewer." Harper cried as they pulled back. James swept his thumbs across her cheeks to wipe away the tears as he replied, "And I love you, soon-to-be Mrs Brewer." Harper cried in joy latching her arms further around his neck.

That moment was special. Yet maybe no cloud in the sky and the stars sparkling down over them was a sign for their love. Harper couldn't believe it. Engaged. James Brewer had proposed to her and everything he said had meant the world to her. It was undeniably romantic. Something she would never forget.

Her Fiancée, James Brewer.

No words could describe the feeling James felt as he heard those words leave her lips. Part of him was scared, afraid that he went too far that she wouldn't accept. But hearing her say yes was everything to him. Harper was going to become his wife, the woman who had captured his heart.

"We're getting married." She whispered as she pressed her forehead against his, gently closing her eyes. James smiled gently swaying them, "You better believe it, baby. Just you and me."

"Against the world." She finished. Both them laughing lightly before James brought her closer into his embrace. It was just going to be them.

They shared the rest of the night entangled into one another. James made love to her. His hands capturing every part of her, tracing his fingers across her bare, naked skin. The addictive scent of her perfume seizing him. The undeniable sound of her gasp through every second he filled her. Their love was special, it was passionate and full of desire.

They had committed to share each other.

Gwen had spent the night sharing each time with both of them. Hugging. Crying with joy. Hugging again. Then crying.

"Oh, this is too much." She blubbered, wiping away the tears.

"So, we'll get to meet your parents?" Michael asked, diverting attention from Gwen's unstable state.

"Actually Father-

-"No. I actually..." Harper cut in, briefly looking over to Dani who shared the same look, knowing her hidden truth. "My parents don't care as I would have hoped. They aren't even lawyers. Sorry." She muttered.

"Nonsense, don't be sorry at all. We're your family now." Michael smiled.

Harper smiled, squeezing James' hand who stood firmly beside her. "Thank you."

The night couldn't have gone as better. There was joy across all corners of the room for the wedding. His Mother already blabbering on about wedding details that on the final goodbye, she was exhausted. Harper took turn in saying goodbye, hugging Dani and of course Elliot who congratulated them both once again.

"So I guess that means you're moving out?" Dani smiled.

"Yeah." Harper replied, briefly meeting the floor.

"Hey, don't go be feeling guilty. Girl! You're getting freaking married. I had to expect this one day and...besides." Leaning in to whisper against Harper's ear. "I think Elliot getting comfortable at the flat." Harper giggled giving her friend another hug before she turned to Elliot.

Lightly punching his arm she said, "Hey, you. You look after her."

"I will." He replied.

"I know you will." Harper smiled, then waved them off leaving only his parents behind and Violet who took her brother into a hug. Making over to Harper, she sighed "That was a hectic night." Blowing the excess strands from her face then she smiled, "So you're going to be my Sister-in-Law. Fancy that?"

Harper smiled pulling Violet into a hug, then got her fair share out of Gwen who kissed her cheek. She was finally left with Michael who pulled her into a hug, "I couldn't be happier to have you as my daughter."

Harper beamed, watching as Michael began to head outside the door until she called out. "Michael!"

Stopping he turned returning back over as he waited for her speak. "I-I was...I know you already got Violet to think about. But I was...hoping you'd give me away." She muttered, fearful of his answer.

"I'd be honoured." Michael smiled in return.

"Oh, thank you!" She sighed in relief receiving another hug before she waved them off next to James.

"What was that all the about?" He smirked.

Harper smiled shaking her head. "Nothing." As she started heading back in making her way down the hallway.

James cleared his throat alerting her attention. "Now, where do you think you're going?"

Harper stopped, turned and walked over purposefully swaying her hips. Stopping at his feet, she pulled down on his collar as she whispered into his ear. "I'm taking my Fiancée up to bed. Where he's going to f**k me." Her voice laced seductively.

James grinned from ear to ear, gesturing his hand forth. "Lead the way."

Remember our story when you spilled that coffee on me and I got so mad but couldn't help to find it massively hot? Get it? Hot? Cause the coffee was hot?

"Shut up, James."

"Yes, Miss Clumsy."

"Oh you love that, don't you Mr CEO?"

And that is that folks. Folks? What I really mean, is my LOYAL, AMAZING readers in the WORLD! So unfortunately the book has come to a END. It's sad. I know. But it couldn't go on forever. I'm really going to miss this book! Yeah, I have had some ups and downs but overall, this has been the best book I personally feel like I've written. I've improved in my technique of writing as I've gone on, met the greatest people like you guys. And received so many messages stating how much this book has had a effect on you. Do you even know how much that means to me? I'll always be grateful for the first views that I ever got for this book and the many loyal fans who made it as it. 8 million views? That's beyond amazing! This book hits top in Romance Ranks and is most Shared virally? Honesty, it is incredible. Words cannot describe how much that means to me. Thank you doesn't even seem enough.

So there will be questions for whether there is going to be a sequel. Honesty at the moment as it stands, I would love to but...here's the but. I need a plot. I have been given many ideas such as make a sequel of Ethan and Katherine. Harper and James' life after. Or their kids, when they do have them. I would love to but I really need a strong plot and if you write, you know how considerably hard it is to continue a idea when your mind goes completely blank on what to write. I honesty feel, one book is enough for their love story.

But. I'm not going to be that mean. I have been thinking of producing a book. Not sure when it will come but when I do get that super idea which guys I'll let you know, also free feel to comment on my profile or here what you think should happen. It would be a great help. Secondly, I have thought of a book dedicated to short stories of their love life. Maybe snippets like marriage life or their kids, backpacking around Europe but just single chapters. Let me know.

And finally, please if you enjoyed this chapter. Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. So I won't leave this story without a epilogue but LET me know what you want the epilogue to be. YES YOU! LET ME KNOW!

Thank you for making this book as is it. You deserve a pat on the back! Without the incredible support for this book, perhaps I may have been stuck on Chapter 20 or something.

If you read this far, thank you.

LOVE,

^^
^^^^
NOTICE THE LOVE?

VAMPIREFANGSRULES

HONOURED WATTPAD AUTHOR

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.5K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...
171K 4.5K 21
Kimberly thinks she has her life figured out,with her about to graduate from college. A small job on the side to take care of her expenses but what h...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...