Naruto - a Narnia rewrite? (N...

By Ninjasauras

-HIATUS- So, it started out an ordinary day for me. Went to school, did some math, annoyed some teachers. The... More

Naruto - a Narnia rewrite?
Chapter two - DUDE!!!
Chapter four - Training buddies!! :3
Chapter five- Zabuza and Haku
Chapter six - introduction to battle
Chapter seven- Choices
Chapter eight - Man up, Sasuke!
Chapter nine - Ninja school? Uh, no.
Chapter ten- SASUKE'S GAY!
Chapter Eleven- Omfg!! A serious chapter?! Fml!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!
chapter 12- arguments
Chapter Thirteen - Falling
Chapter... uhh... whichever number's next?
Chapter Fifteen - Woot!! Remembered the chapter number! X3
Chapter Sixteen- Trying To Kill Someone
Chapter ??- Naruto
Chapter Eightteen- Sasuke
Chapter Nineteen- A Horrifying Dream
Chapter Twenty- Dude. We're Ninja.
Chapter Twenty One: The Forest of CAHOOTS.

Chapter III - OH EM GEEEEE!!!!!!

2.3K 83 12
By Ninjasauras

Hello?????

Thanks to whoever voted! You make me want to dance with rainbow cheesy puffs!!

Ummm....

Bai!

____________________________________________________

Hmmmm... I wonder how Tommy's doing? And Zoey... she didn't come back to the flat the Hokage gave us last night...

Oh well. I'm sure they're fine. I mean, they're ninja people type things now, right?

But more to the point:

OH EM GEE THERE'S THESE HEADPHONES LIKE MY SKULLCANDY ONES AND THEY ARE ATTACHED TO MY EARS!!! IT'S LIKE DUUDDDEEEE GET THE HELL OFF AND I PULL THEM BUT THEY WON'T COME OFF!!!

OH AND I MET NEJI AND LEE AND TENTEN TODAY!!

Okay, spaz attack is over.

I knew I shouldn't of eaten those dango before bed... but they're just so yummy!!! I can't believe they don't have those back home!

Speaking of home... how will I get back?

Mom and Dad and the leprechaun will be worried. Well, not so much the leprechaun, because he's an ass, but my mom and dad will.

Oh, yeah, the leprechaun is my little brother, Stupid Sam. Ugh.

But, on a more important note, I'll catch you up on what's happened since I last spoke to you.

~two days ago~

"Hey, Narutoooo-kuuuuunnn! Where are we goooooiiinnnggg?" I whined; he had been dragging me along by my wrist for about half an hour now, and I had long since given up trying to keep up with him.

"Training. There's something I want you to see in this special lake thing, 'ttebayo." he replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, yeah, coz that makes perfect sense." I said sarcastically, but soon shut up when he announced that we were there. It was cool; this ginormous lake, in the middle of a grassy field, with log like things that had targets painted on them. I went over to the lake, and gasped. It was so clear! I could perfectly see my reflection, my short, *shudder* pink hair, my black and blue thick headphones that never seemed to hinder my hearing, my yellow eyes, and my brown leather archers ensemble.

"Right, Charlie, I want you to see something. Look in the water at your reflection and do that intimidating look thing you do." Naruto instructed, and I did. The burning sensation came back to my eyes, and my legs started to go jello as my irises seemed to swirl and change in the water, and the scene before me changed, and I was suddenly covered in blood. I froze, gasping slightly, losing my concentration and falling back on the grass. The moment I lost sight of my eyes, the blood covering me disappeared.

"What... what was that?!" I breathed, frowning at the sky. I heard Naruto come and sit down next to me.

"I did some research on your clan, because I wasn't sure if you'd tell me about it or not -though apparently you don't know about it either- and I think that that's your kekkei genkai." I blinked at Naruto. How the hell can I have a kekkei genkai?! I don't even fucking belong here!!

"The Fukai osoreru... a dojutsu that makes the victim see their deepest fear..." well, that explained why I saw blood. Haemophobia... that's why Tsunade was always one of my fave characters. We have something in common!!

Okay, now I sound like some kind of pedophile... which is impossible, as Tsunade's like a million years older than me, and not even in the series yet.

"Well... that's interesting..." me and Naruto both jumped and I screamed as Kakashi appeared.

"Do you always have to listen to everyone's conversations?!?! Are you some kind of pedophile?!" I yelled, and Kakashi just looked at me.

"You are my students, it's my job to make sure you are mentally sound." he said.

"Well, you could just walk over and say hello, rather than appearing out of nowhere like that!!" I glared at him, and he flinched. Aw, kawaii! Kakashi's scared of me heheheee!!!

Kakashi blinked as I glomped him.

"What the hell, Charlie?!" he asked, and I snickered.

"Postponed reaction." I explained, getting off of him and tucking my hair behind my ear. Then I went over to Naruto and slung him over my shoulder, laughing as he yelled for me to put him down.

"No can do, Naruto-kun! I like carrying you. See ya, Kaka-pedo!" then I ran, before Kakashi could deny it.

* * *

"Where am I???" I peered around in the dim light, wishing I'd stayed with my team to train. But no, I had to be a dilbert and wander off.

"Is anyone theeere!?!?" I yelled, hearing a rustle in the trees. I fumbled in my kunai pouch, then blanked.

"What the fuck?!?!?!??" my kunai... they were all gone! They had been replaced by scrolls.

I pulled one out, hoping like hell that this would work. I bit my finger really hard, then winced, looking away as the blood pooled, letting it drip onto the scroll that I had rolled open a second ago. There was a 'poof' noise, and a brief naked feeling on my ears, before something else replaced my headphones.

I reached up to touch them, and my hand brushed over something. There was a microphone attached to my headphones. I gasped, then flinched as the sound resounded in my ears.

I thought about it, my mind recalling what the Hokage had said the other day, about my clan. "Ongaku'tora"... if I remembered rightly, tora meant tiger, and ongaku meant...

Music!

So... Music tiger?

I made a wordless noise, and it resounded through the headphones, then smirked, instinctively yelling really, really loud. The yell morphed into a really, unnaturally high pitched scream, and there was a thump as someone fell out of the tree in front of me. The glasses they were wearing were cracked, and he had blood rolling down from his ear. I pushed away the shudder at that, smirking in satisfaction when I discovered that I had just taken down a rogue ninja. Me, a weak, insignificant genin.

Time to go see old man Hokage.

* * *

I dumped the armfuls of books and scrolls on my clan on the table in me and ginger kid (zoey)'s apartment. I suppose I can't really call her ginger kid anymore... oh well, it'll still annoy her, so I'll use that name untilI think of a new one.

I left out of the window, doing a flip and landing on my feet with ease. Man, I love it here.

"Who are you andwhat is your purpose here?!" I felt a kunai at my neck and sucked ina breath to scream into my microphone, but let it go as I saw the two people who stood in front of me. My eyes widened.

Lee and Neji were in a fighting stance in front of me, and I hit the kunai out of Tenten's (who I assumed was the one behind me) hand, glomping Neji. Kahaha, they obviously didn't anticipate my speed.

"Ohmygodit'sNeji!!!" I squealed, then got up and glomped Lee, "AndLeeOhMyGosh!!!"

"Who are you?! How do you know our names?!" Neji demanded, and I ignored him, still hugging Lee.

"Ha! I knew it! In your face Zoey, Lee DOES smell like watermelon!" then I looked up at Neji. "I know everything about you." wow, that sounded creepy. "But I'm not a pedophile."

then I was being pulled away by the neck of my shirt.

"Hey!! I was in the middle of so- oh, hey Zoey!! I was right, Lee does smell like watermelon!" Zoey sweatdropped, and I just smiled.

"Sorry about this, Neji-san, Lee-san, Tenten-san. Do not be alarmed, we are leaf ninja, just as you are. Charlie here just has a bit of a... Naruto complex. I'm Kazeryu Zoey. Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Ongaku'tora Charlie!" I said happily, proud that I'd remembered my name. WOW that made me sound retarded.

"Oh, is that short for-"

"Call me Charlotte and you die." I cut Tenten off, giving her my 'don't-test-me-bitch' look, and she flinched. Then I grinned widely at her. "Other than that, nice to meet you all- ow!"

I rubbed the back of my head and glared at Zoey. She had her eyes shut though, in her world-renowned 'superior-than-thou' expression.

"No death threats on the first meeting!" she said, then smiled at the three, who, by now, looked well-and-truly freaked out.

"Sorry about that."

Neji seemed to shake off his disturbedness (haha, I said disturbedness) and gave me a weird look.

"What do you mean, you know everything about us? That's not possible." he said, and I smiled demurely.

"Try me." I said.

"Ooh ooh, me! Me first!" Lee yelled, and I was unfazed by his sudden hyperness.

"Okay... full name, Rock Lee. Age, 14. Height, 162 cms, Weight, 47.5 kgs. Sensei, Maito Gai of the leaf. Team: Team Gai, with Hyuuga Neji and Tenten." I stopped, casting an eye over their awed faces. "Need I go on?"

They shook their heads slowly, and Zoey nudged me.

"You seriously memorised all that? That's kinda sad." she whispered to me with a smirk, and I smirked back and clicked my fingers beside her face. She flinched as though I'd slapped her.

"Well, anyway, we best be going. Bye- Charlie!" she changed what she was saying half way through as I ran and glomped Lee one more time. Ah, he smelled so good...

I giggled as Zoey glared at me, then picked me up and dragged me away. I waved to the three.

"Bye, Lee-chan, Neji-chan, Tenten-chan! See ya soon!" I wonder what they were doing out there so late. Hm..

Probably returning from a mission.

Once we were back inside the flat, Zoey glared at me.

"What was that?! That clicky thing you did?!" she demanded. I smiled. Old man Hokage had been very helpful.

"Sound waves, baby." I clicked again, and all the glass in the room shattered, and some other stuff too. Zoey ducked to avoid flying glass, then formed the hand seal for tiger, and everything froze. I looked outside and saw birds frozen in midair, leaves frozen mid-fall. She slowly spread her arms out, and everything went back into place, before the leaves continued to fall, and the birds were flying again.

"You have sound, I have time." this time, Zoey looked smug. I squealed.

"Awesome! We'll be unstoppable! And I feel like I haven't reached my full extent yet! But..." I paused, sadness crossing my features. "I wish we could share this with Tommy..."

"I wonder where he is?"

-meanwhile-

"That's quite a find right there, Deidara." Deidara smirked, and I kept my new face blank.

"Thank you, Leader-sama. I knew he was a KaHebi the moment I set eyes on him, un." a KaHebi? What did that mean?

"You will be quite the addition to our association. What is your name, boy?" I stood up a little straighter, meeting Pein's rin'negan eyes straight on. I shouldn't say my real name... that would be too conspicuous... think, Tommy.. japanese names... hm...

"I am Ichigo." I was happy with that, Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach is one of my favourite characters.

"KaHebi Ichigo... will you join us?" I shrugged.

"Why not?" I would find a way to escape later, then find Zoey and Charlie.

I hope they're okay...

I hope even more that they didn't end up with Orochimaru...

...

Ugh, Orochimaru...

Sorry for the long wait, lovies!!

FanvotecommentfanvotecommentfanvotecommentfanvotecommentDOIT!!!!

KTHXBAIZ :D x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.6K 24
"Ain't no worries..." "Shut up." "For the rest of yooouuur days!" "Shut it." "Hakuna Matataaa~ OW! Why'd you hit me Sasu-chan?" "Because despite bein...
71.8K 1.8K 20
•Saito pov• What the hell... why is Konohagakure here... I remembered a car and headlights and me frantically trying to get up but failing. This was...
1.3K 77 20
I don't own Naruto, or any characters. The only thing that is rightfully mine is this story. I do hope that you read and enjoy this story. Once agai...
36.9K 901 24
After running late for school again and being sent to the principal, Hinata Hyuga - one of the class tops must be Naruto Uzumaki's "personal teacher"...