Why do I love you? (COMPLETED...

By chanina123

Cherlninda died. 1009 years ago. Her best friend turned her into a vampire. Leaving her life behind. So in he... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30... the final chapter
1009 abuse accident affection aggitation alicesenia alpha anger annamay annoyance anwser apology attack attempt babies beautiful best besties betrayal bionca birth black blood blossem bone both boy brith brother buildup calls chad challenge chance change chapter cheat cheerful cherlly cherlninda choices close cocky confusion connection control cooing cousin crack crying dad dance danger deadly death decisions delay desk doctor dog door dream dreams drive driving embarrass extreme eyes fake family fear feeling female fight flashback flirt flirting football forbidden full game games girlfriend girls gold graceful growl gym handover hate hatred hawaii help history home honor hope hormonoes horrible horses hummings humor hunters hush hyponotize idiot ihop inferno jacob jar jared jerome key kidnap kill killer kindness kiss last late letter lie lieing light lily lindsay long love macy maid makeout male man mark marrage mate mates meet melt memories mercy mind mom month moon necklace needle nervous nick nongraphicse nongraphicsex note olivia pack pain panic parents party pink plane preganant pregnancy preparation protection puppy question rage raining red regret rejection return reveng ride risk risking running sad saddness sadness safe sam savior scared school score scratches screaming secrets serious slap sleep sneaking speaking speed stab sting suprise swim talk tears tease terror texting tired tough trees trip trouble twins uniform vampire vampires violent vision waterfall wedding weird white winter wolf wolfs won woods worried

Chapter 6

4.6K 75 17
By chanina123

Okay so Chapter 6 ...

Enjoy...

Jared's P.O.V

I jog over to Bionca.

"Hey Sexy" she whispered and kissed me.

I pull away feeling disgust and quilt in the pit of my stomach. I quickley pushed her away.

"Whats wrong?" She asks with fake concern.

Ever since we met all she did was want to have sex. I am still a virgin supriseingly so I dont think about sex all the time. I pushed her shoulders down forceing her to sit. She patted the seat next to her, but i sat as far away from her a possible.

"Listen B. I dont know if things are working out between us" I said as calmly as possible.

I didnt want to beat around the bush.

"What are you talking about of course they are" She protested looking at my lips.

Dammit, what is wrong with her? Im trying to break up with her!!!!

"B. Try not to make this hard. We kind of faded. I just dont know if we are right for each other. We both want different things. And you deserve someone better then me" I said softly.

"Are... are you breaking up with me?" She asked, tears pouring down her face.

I felt my heart skip a beat. God, i hate seeing girls cry. And theres nothing i can do this time. And im the one making her cry.

"Bionca, im so sorry. But you'll meet someone one day, and then you'll be happier with someone then me. Ill just be another written chapter on a story. Come on dont cry" I begged.

"H-How dare you break up with me!!!!!!!!" She shrieked.

I felt a hard slap on my face.

I looked into her eyes. Trying to use that thing Cherlly was talking about then i saw they werent brown anymore. They were golden.

Shit.

Shes a vampire.

Cherlninda's P.O.V

My eyes turned my contacts brown from turning golden underneath them. Jared was in so much shock he couldnt even shift. She was taking advantage of him.

How dare she.

Just before she prounced i ran then I jumped in front of him and tackled her to the ground. His face was right away shocked.

"You bitch get off me!" She yelled.

" How dare you slap him!!! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU YOU FREAKING WHORE!!!" I shouted punching her in the face.

She flipped me over and started pulling my hair.

"He broke up with me. And i can see he's your mate. Its a shame i got him in my bed before you did" She smirked.

That put me over the edge...

I grabbed her hand and flipped her over me. Her body slamming againest the pavement. I twisted her arm and held her hand striaght.

"Bitch challenge me one more time and youll never be able to hold a pom pom ever again" I hissed.

I looked at her face. Evil still evident. Like my mother said. When trying to hurt someone do it while looking into there eyes. And dont stop until, they are practically begging you with there eyes. Be merciless. But that wasnt me. Her eyes were brown again. Her face loosened. Fear glued to her features.

 I still wanted to hurt her. But with her face quivering in fear and, her human features, i just couldnt do it. It would be like killing humans. And that was againest everything i stand for. I let go and she ran away. My contacts were blue again.  I started breathing softer. I turn to see Jared. His smile was forced.

Scared of what I could do. My tears formed slowly.

"Cherlly..." He whispered, seeing my upset face.

He's afrid of me.

I shook my head turned and ran away.. I never thought of myself as a killer until now. I almost broke the hands off of my own kind. And in front of the person who could never turn away from me. No matter how much we hate/love each other. I ran right into the trees. He started running after me. I ran so fast past trees bearly missing them by a inch.

 I heard feet pounding behind me. How could he even look at me the same again? I mean i was horrible. I almsot killed one of my own, because i was angry. What if he makes me angry and i try and hurt him. I would never forgive myself. Next thing i know I was pinned againest a tree.

"Stop running away. You have to much stamania for me to catch up" He growled putting his forehead to mine.

I sunk in front of him. I didnt want him near me. I could seriously hurt him. And i dont want that. He wrapped his arms around me waist not letting me fall to hard on the ground. When i pushed him away he just kept shaking his head and hugging me to his chest. I was hysetrical by then.

"Im a k-killer" I said stuttering.

"No Cherlly. It was a breakdown. You are not a killer. If anything she would have killed me" He said honestly shaking his head.

"And then I would have killed her. Jar you should stay with her. Im dangerous. Us togther would make me nervous everyday" I said honestly still trying to push him away.

"So you do care..." he trailed off, dogdeing my hands.

" Jar ive always cared" I said giving up and trying to get away from him.

He was here to stay.He toke my hands and put them on his chest. He placed his hand over mine.

"Do you feel that?"

I nodded.

"My heartbeat?"

I nodded once more.

"The only reason you still hear that still feel that.." he then rested his forhead againest mine.

"Is because of you. I want to be with you. I dont care what you are. Cherlly, for all I care you could be the freaking lockness monster. Your not a killer. You dont intentionally hurt people. Your a sweet, loving, caring, funny, stubborn little brat vampire. But that what make you extrodaninary" He said, Passion leaking out of his words.

My heart was pounding in my chest. His fingers were tangled in my hair. His eyes locked in some type of trance with mine making my heart beat like crazy. His eyes flickered to my lips for a moment before going back to my eyes. That made my heart beat even faster. The intensity of his gaze made me shiver.

His eyes flickered back to my lips. He licked his lips and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip. My hands were still on his chest, and i could feel his heart thrashing againest his chest.

"Cherlly?" He asked.

His voice husky with lust.

"Yeah?" I asked not sure how i heard him because i was lost.

"Dont move, i want to try something" He whispered.

He leaned forward slowly. Pauseing in between, his eyes flickering from my lips to my eyes. The anticapation was killing me. It was right then in there when i realized, this is how it was suppose to be. I needed him. His nose touched mine. He rubbed his nose againest mine sensually. I wanted to just lean forward and kiss him.

But he told me not to move. My whole body was screaming for him. I wouldnt be able to take it for long. Just like wolves, vampires have some animalistic lust hidden somewhere, locked away. He gentally pressed his lips to mine. Fire exploded in me everywhere. Just from the feel of it. I could hear my heart beating in my ears.

My head was pounding from being able to hear my heartbeat. If this is what one kiss felt like i could just imagine. He pulled away slowly, looking straight into my eyes. They were burning holes into me, a feirce intensity swirling inside them. I shivered from it. He wanted me. He wanted me as much as i wanted him.

And dammit did i need him. At the same time i yanked him forward he grabbed me and pulled me to him, his lips smashing againest mine. I was tremblieng with excitement. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down on it. He let out a lust filled growl turning me on even further then i already was.

I gasped. I could see the the animal growing in his eyes. I opened my mouth and when i felt his tounge touching mine i couldnt help but moan. Our tounges danced gracfully, gliding againest each other in a sensual sort of way. Shit, he was a FANTASTIC kisser. My hands slid down his hard chest, my nails scatching him slightly.

He groaned againest my mouth and pressed his body hard to mine. I have never been so turned on in my life. It was crazy what he could do to me. I whimpered when he pulled out of the kiss only to find him kissing down my jaw and feeling his lips graze my neck. I felt myself froze. Was i really ready to let him mark me?

I mean i found out about him yesterday. But i already felt my heart skip a beat thinking about him. When i he found my weak spot all my worries went away.  Now i know why that sex-crazed whore was so upset when he broke up with her. But thats not what i wanted him for. He pulled me to my feet and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

My small frame pressed againest him muscley body made me feel safe. He nibbled on my weak spot causeing my head to fall back in pleasure. My body grinded againest his "friend" on its own accord causeing him to grunt. The sound made me dizzy with desire. He moved to the base of my neck. I wanted it.

For me to be his forever...

But i fear for what my family will think...

It said in the book that they would just except it...

He breathed over my neck. Makeing me shiver. I knew what he was doing. He was waiting to see if i would let him mark me. To give into my desires. To give into him. And i knew i was going to let him to. I pressed the back of his head down so his lips were touching my neck.

"Cherlly are you sure?" He whispered againest my neck, his lips brushing back and forth over where he is suppose to mark me.

"Yes" I breathed.

I was still unsteady. Man what this guy does to me. But i was ready. He started biting my neck lightly. When he saw there was no pain, he started biting a little harder. It just made me moan. I felt a small pinch and it hurt for a second. Then the pain faded quickly. He licked the place where he marked me. Making me shiver againest him.

That's it...

I was his...

Forever.

Jared's P.O.V

I marked her. I had her permission too. I marked her my territory. Shes mine forever. I looked at her face to check her expression. She had a smile. She was breathing very fast. I didnt know a virgin like me could do that much to someone. I dont have a lot of experience to tell you the truth. She looked wozy.

 She was a fantastic kisser. Her face was flushed and tired. Its usaully a tireing process. I was supporting most of her weight, not that there was much. She was as light as a baby. Her face was buried in my shoulder panting againest me. After a while a breatheing evened out and her grip around my neck loosened.

 She fell asleep. I smiled and put her on the ground and picked her up bridle style. I carried her to her car and got in the drivers seat. I stopped in front of her house. I grabbed some things.  Her laptop, A set of clothes, pajamma's. I got back in the car. She was still asleep. I drove to my house and went upstairs.

I pushed her hair out of her face pressing my lips to hers, being careful to only do in gental enough to not wake her up.

She looked so peaceful.

Gental.

Harmless.

Innocent.

I pulled the blanket over her. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard a whimper from her room. I ran back up the stairs. I opened the door slowly. She was whimpering and tossing and turning.

"Leave me alone."

I sighed. It was only a matter of time before this haunted her. I gave her a small shove.

"Get away from me."

I felt my heart breaking. She sounded so scared. I got on the bed and started to shake her.

"No stop it please."

I started to call her name and shake her a little harder. She got up and screamed. Her arms automatically flying over her chest. To protect herself from... Him. I pulled her into me. She was crying. Clutching onto my shirt, acting like i was going to freakout and run away from her. But i would never do that.

But something was deffinate.

Im gonna find this son of a bitch.

Cherlninda's P.O.V

Im starting to have dreams now?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This isnt fair! Why did this happen to me. Wait back the fuck up for a second.

Why was i sleeping?

Vampires dont sleep...

Im already changeing.

I curled up into a ball and leaned into him. I felt so safe with him. He was already everything to me. I woke a while ago screaming because of a dream, and i also thought that i had dreamt everything that had happened to me. But when he put his arms around me i knew it wasnt a dreamn. His arms were hanging loosely arond me.

One around my shoulders the other around my waist. Keeping him to me. I sighed.  But strangely my back started to hurt. In fact it started to really hurt. My breathing picked up. Tears escaped my eyes. The burning was like being on fire. And not in a good way at all. I ran to the bathroom. I my shirt off for the heat was killing me.

My bones cracked. It started screaming my bones cracking was excreciateing. My clothes ripped and I fell to the floor. I then passed out.

Jared's P.O.V

I heard her crying. I thought her dream scared her. Then she escaped my arms and ran to the bathroom. I got off the bed and i heard a crack. I started banging and kicking the door. I heard her scream which causeing my to kick a hole in the door. I heard a rip. I kicked the door open. Instead of a beautiful Cherlninda. Her beautiful golden eyes. Her long blonde hair. Her pale snow skin.

Layed a...

beautiful...

 small...

 snow...

 white wolf.

Cherlninda's P.O.V

I rolled over. In pain and a little dizzy. I got up. I was in the bathroom and very confused. Why was a so close to the ground?  I go to the mirror its kind of high. I look up to see a amazed Jared. I cock my head to the side.

I look down to see fur and paws.

"Wha-wha what happen to me?" I asked, scared out of my life.

"You turned into the most beautiful wolf I ever seen..." He said trapped in a awed state.

"Well, ... Thank you" I said knowing that i would be blushing.

"No problem. Ill be back."

He disapeared into his room and then he came back. He didnt come back as his sexy human form.. He came as a beautiful black wolf. His grey eye's shining with playfulness.

"Like what you see?" He joked.

"Dont be a jerk... and yes" I pouted.

"Ha, Well i love what i see. You are a beautiful shade of white" He said honestly.

I tackled him and then sprinted past him.

"Ha Ha You cant catch me!!!!" I taunted.

"Oh no you dont!!!" He laughed.

I ran out the back door. If i thought i was fast before. I was really fast now. I heard him chuckling close on my tail. Then I stopped. I felt someone around. But it wasnt him. I felt someone else around. They werent what I was now. And they werent what i was before.

They were human...

A arrow then zoomed past my face and hit the tree next to me. I let out a frightened whimper

Cherlly run!!!!!!

I zoomed back towards the house. A arrow hitting every tree I pass.

I saw Jared entering the house. His wolf looking angry and crazed.

"Why were those human's shooting at us?"

"Cher-"

"They could have killed us."

"Cherlly i know-"

"Most human's are harmless what the fuck!!!!"

 "Cherlly not only are they human's ... but there..."

"What? What are they."

"Hunters."

Okay so

vote

comment

fan

tweet

like

<3333333333

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Follow me on twitter!!! @Cindy_offical

Continue Reading