One Direction Preferences

By Girlnotonfire

So I decided to write some one direction preferences! Some will be from wonderful Tumblr and some I'll be wri... More

One Direction Preferences
You Walk In On His Alone Time
You bump into them at a store
What Cartoon Couple You Two Are Like
You sneak out with him at night
You're Ex-Boyfriend was Abusive and You Get Scared in a Fight
Asking Out
Teaching
Best Friends
He Loves You
He Hurts You/ He Hits You
He sneaks in while you're taking a shower
You do a photo shoot together
They Love You But You're Not Ready
It's Your Birthday
He Finds Out You Cut
Your Family Doesn't Approve
You Meet Him While Babysitting Lux
Supernatural Creature
Red
You are partners for a project
He Saves You
His Family Doesn't Like Something About You
He Visits Your Mother's/Father's Grave With You
Sports
Telling Your Parents
You're Grounding Your Kid
He Feels The Baby Kick The First Time
He Gets Sun Burned
Your Kid Wets The Bed
Childhood
You're In The Military And You Surprise Him By Coming Home
You Get Hit By A Car
You Realize He's Famous
He Cheats On You
Falling
Lies
You're His Best Friend and You Love Him But He is Marrying Someone Else
You're Pregnant Moment
Proud Daddy
The Movie You See Together
Art
Your Song
Shopping
He Helps With School Work
You Move In Together
There's a Spider
You Both Hate Each Other (but really like each other)
His Favourite Little Things About You
UPDATE!

Glee R.I.P Cory :'(

12.5K 99 24
By Girlnotonfire

Liam: ”I love this episode,” you sighed, smiling to the brown eyed boy next to you. His arms were wrapped around you protectively, while he kissed your forehead with his warm lips. “You love every episode,” he laughed, looking how adorably your lips moved in synch with the songs. “True,” you whispered happily, watching how Sam started his solo, making you grin even wider. “He sings baby better than JB himself,” you sighed dreamily, looking how the blond haired boy sang in the screen, “Look Finn’s face, he’s not believing what he sees!” Liam laughed quietly, pecking your forehead gently, knowing how you loved the character. “He’s the reason, you know,” you smiled, looking at the screen, tracing your fingers over Liam’s arrow tattoos. “What reason?” Liam asked, voice confused, when he burrowed his eyebrows, looking at your sudden sad face. “That I started to watch this show in the first place. I loved the romance between him and Rachel. The famous jock and the determined but hated girl…It reminds me about us a bit,” you confessed, making him smile sadly, while he brushed his lips over your forehead. You were just a normal girl with big dreams, while Liam was a pop star with big life and millions of fans. “I love you my Gleek,” he whispered to your ear, making you smile to him, “And like Finn and Rachel, I’ll always choose you.”

Louis: You lied on your back, keeping the ben and jerry tub on your belly while you took big spoonful’s of the delicious dessert. The Glee marathon was on, making you camp to your bed for hours with nothing more than ice-cream tub and box of tissues. Louis was at work, leaving you a perfect alone time to mourn and sing with the best show you knew. “No,” you whined, seeing how smile in Quinn’s face faded in the screen, “No, this is not how it’s supposed to go.” Tears rolled down your already puffed cheeks. You didn’t even try to whip them off, knowing that there would be many more. “Babe, I’m home,” Louis’ voice echoed through the house, making you sigh quietly. “What’s wrong?” he asked the minute he saw you lying on your bed with puffed red eyes. “It shouldn’t be that hard for her, you know,” you sniffled, pointing at the screen where the other Glee stars tried to comfort their friend, “She deserves to be happy.” Louis sighed, small smile on his face when he snuggled next to you, kissing your cheek gently. “You scared the hell out of me young lady, I thought something awful happened,” he shook his head, making you glare at him. “Something awful did happen!” you cried frustrated, pointing the screen, making Louis groan a bit. “They say I’m the drama queen,” he mumbled under his breath before snuggling closer to you, “C’mere babe, it’s gonna be okay, everything is going to be just fine, I promise.”

Harry: “I have something for you kitten,” he smiled, deep voice trying to wake you up from your slumber, “Wake up beautiful, let me give you my present.” You stirred, looking at his smiling face few inches away from yours. “What?” you croaked, voice hoarse and tired. The fever had took away your voice and made your nose hurt. Harry beamed, stroking few hairs out of your sweaty forehead, giving a light kiss to your burning skin, “Just give me a smile kitten.” You smiled at him, trying your best not to sneeze at the same time. Harry chuckled, sitting next to you to the bed full of blankets and fluffy pillows, “That’s my girl.” He handed you a plastic bag, small smirk playing on his face when he shook his brown curls, green eyes on you. “You bought me Glee’s?” you whispered, eyes widening when you saw four dvd-boxes, full of your favorite characters, songs and memories. “Um, I thought you might like that,” he smiled, brushing his lip with his long finger. “I love this, thank you,” you smiled tiredly, keeping the boxes on your lap, admiring your thoughtful boyfriend.  He knew how you loved the show, and how you had spent your teenage with the characters, getting more self-confidence from every episode. Harry smiled, showing his dimples before he crawled under the sheets with you, holding your shivering body against his long torso. “I love you,” you breathed against his Kiss shirt, making him smile to your hair. “I love you too my little kitten, do you want to start watching? I can’t wait to the episode where they sing our songs; it makes me feel popular…”

Zayn: “I can’t fight this feeling any longer..,” you both sang loudly, swinging around the kitchen, making supper to the boys and you, “And yet I’m still afraid to let it flow, What started out as friendship,Has grown stronger.I only wish I had the strength to let it show…” Zayn smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist while you chopped the vegetables, singing the parts you remembered. “I just love Cory’s voice,” you hummed, closing your eyes, listening how his voice flew through the air, making you smile. “ye, he’s good,” Zayn said, small smile on his face when he mixed the sauce slowly, dripping a spoon to it before making you taste it. “Mmh, that’s good, maybe Niall won’t complain this time,” you joked, making him chuckle. The song ended, making ‘Don’t stop believing’s first chords fill the air. Zayn started to sing quietly, making you chop cucumber slower and slower. “Honey,” you whispered, putting your hand gently to Zayn’s mouth, covering it, “Please don’t sing to this song. It should be listened like this.” Zayn looked at you, brown eyes full of love when he nodded, kissing your hand gently. “I love you boo,” he smiled sadly, pulling you for a warm hug, resting his stubbly jaw on your neck, lips leaving small kisses. “I love you too Zaynie,” you breathed, swinging on the sound of the music until it ended, letting you both sing again, hand in hand, still remembering that everything in life was fragile, and you had to appreciate every second you had.

Niall: He sat next to you, knee bobbing up and down while he stared at the screen almost annoyed. “When will this end princess,” he whined, looking at you with his blue eyes, “I wana watch the derby game.” You sighed, not tearing your eyes off the screen, not wanting to miss anything. “It’s not even a game Niall, it’s a practice game, I don’t know why they’re even showing it on tv,” you protested, taking the remote, putting the volume higher, listening how Finchel sang together. Niall growled, running his hands over his dirty blond hair, adjusting the snapback to his head. “Ya have seen this thousand times too,” he whimpered, making you shoot a glare to him. “Niall,” you warned, making him sigh. “Fine,” he murmured, scooping closer to you, adjusting you to his chest, “But only ‘cause I love ye princess.” You smiled, kissing the spot where his tank top revealed his chest. You knew how he loved the spot. Few minutes you laid on the couch, tangled to each other, listening the sound of the two beautiful voices. The way they looked each other wasn’t acted, it was true love. You bite your lip, seeing how Rachel and Finn turned to Lea and Cory. “Are ya okay?” Niall asked worried, seeing how tears started to roll down your cheeks and land to his chest, soaking the fabric. “Can you promise me something,” you sniffled, trying to swallow the burning lump in your throat. “Anythin’” he promised voice silent and serious. You snuggled closer to his chest, wanting to feel him everywhere, to feel his touch, and hear his beautiful voice… “Don’t ever leave me,” you whispered, looking at the screen where two young lovers were starting their happily ever after, not knowing what was in the future. “Never,” he promised, holding you closer, letting you sniffle against his chest, keeping you safe and sound from the world outside your living room.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :(

Today is an extremely depressing day for me as my idol cory monteith has died. RIP Cory. <3 you will be missed dearly :'( Waking up one day to find out that your idol is dead is horrific. I will be missing him ALOT glee will never be the same again. 

This is what i read on tumblr and i feel the same way..:

Dear Glee,

When you’re going to write off Finn Hudson, I’m begging you, please, please, please do it properly.

Please don’t just write off some stupid reason why Finn is gone.

Please I’m begging you, write Finn Hudson off properly.

Please. To honor Cory Monteith.

Sincerely,

Me.

Also one of my gleeks tweeted:

“Go tell your idol you love them…because i don’t have mine anymore"

It's like a part of me is dead now.

Therefore i dedicate this chapter to my idol Cory Monteith.

kbye lovelies

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.3K 36
Another book of some preferences! Hope you all will like these! Some are from Tumblr but and some written by me.
157K 771 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!
4.1M 25.5K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]
10.5M 76K 199
All of these preferences are from Tumblr, none are mine, although I do have mine in another book, called what other than One Direction Preferences!