holy grail

By -deathlyhallows

in which Mary, a sex driven teenage virgin acquires a taste for her school's campus priest. ... More

ZERO
POINT FIVE
EPIGRAPH
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
AU REVOIR
THE FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

TEN

13.8K 309 407
By -deathlyhallows

❝ASSUM❞

-----------------------------------------------------

❝HAUNTED❞

CAUTION: I USUALLY DON'T DO WARNINGS AHEAD OF TIME BUT THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG BUT VERY WORTHWHILE ESPECIALLY IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG W IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

We both lay there for awhile. The room was quiet and the atmosphere was calm besides the brilliant flashes of lightning that reflected in the mirror near the door every once in awhile, signaling another storm was on the way.

Agnes would be back to our room soon unfortunately and Jason knew it as well as I did, so he shifted a bit in his spot and kissed my forehead before he sat up and gathered his clothes.

"Tomorrow is Saturday and I know you have a life, but I'm free all day tomorrow. Suite B12." Jason chuckled as he dressed himself and glanced at me occasionally.

I smiled at him as I sat up from the pillows and turned his face towards me, running my nail across his bottom lip, "what should I wear daddy?"

"Something I can rip off of you." He smirked at me while he put his shoes back on and got up to walk towards the door; opening it slowly to make sure no one was around before he slipped out of my room leaving me with my thoughts and all.

***

I dried the excess water off from my skin, lotioning up afterwards and getting dressed in a lacy patterned bra and an intricately designed g-string, admiring the black lingerie on my tanned skin before I slipped on my sheer black tights, bright red stilettos and my patent leather black jacket.

I tied the straps of the jacket tight, leaving some cleavage out just for the imagination as I smirked at the thought of him, tapping my red nails against the sleek wood on my dresser.

The red looked nice on me, especially on my lips and on my nails; I just hoped it wouldn't draw too much attention in the hallways.

I fixed my sleek ponytail and grabbed my lavender colored bag to take with me. Agnes was sleeping peacefully even though it was almost noon, but I didn't feel like waking her up, so I just let her sleep.

I opened up the door and sauntered out of the room; closing it behind me shortly afterwards before I strutted down the hall towards the stairs, receiving a few shocking looks from my peers as I passed them one by one. I think they were all shocked by my bold look since it was taboo to wear any kind of red at the school.

I walked up the stairs as my heels clacked on the dark wooden floors, walking up each flight of stairs until I was on the fifth floor which was extremely forbidden to everyone, especially the students.

Before I even stepped foot out of the secluded stairwell, I looked around cautiously for about five minutes. If I was caught trespassing or if anyone found out I was seeing Jason I would be automatically expelled and my parents would kill me, but was it a risk I was willing to take for my innocent little lover.

Opening the door, I speed walked down the hallway and peeked at each room number quickly. I was in the A section and I needed to be in the B section which meant I had to make a few turns into different hallways from time to time.

When I reached Jason's suite, I lightly knocked on the door and waited patiently outside as I fixed my stockings and looked around a bit anxiously.

I knocked again a little louder this time, still waiting on him to answer while I pressed my lips together until I heard a group of distant voices grow closer to me which made me want to absolutely shit myself.

Just as I was about to turn away, Jason's door opened and there he was with his famous gelled back hair and light blue jeans; shirt missing in action.

Jason pulled me inside quickly, slamming my body against the back of the brown wooden door as he untied my jacket and forcefully removed it from my arms; kissing on the side of my neck and on the edge of my jaw as his fingers traced the curves of my body. I couldn't even open my mouth to say hi because he was so aggressive and I was practically hypnotized by his sweet touches, I really didn't want it to stop.

"Mary I want to do such bad things to this sweet little cúnt of yours, you do not understand." Jason moaned, sliding his wet tongue up and down the middle of my chest, ripping my bra in the process.

"Please daddy." I begged, clawing at the skin on his back; allowing him to force his hand in my underwear and slap my ass.

"We'll take this to the bedroom." He whispered into my ear as he picked me up bridal style while I kicked off my bright stilettos and ran my crimson nails along his collar.

He set me down on the bed and immediately afterwards pulled down his jeans and his yellow boxers, smirking at me maliciously before spreading my thighs and sticking his face between them.

I gasped when I felt a trail of his silky smooth lips press against my hot skin. It was a sensation I craved, that I'd do anything thing for. His wintry lips pressed against my skin was all I needed for the spark in me to ignite.

His hands were set on my waist while his face was buried in between my legs, his tongue running over my clothed pússy which made me shiver in delight.

Soon enough he was pulling my underwear off with his teeth; licking my wet slit ever so delicately. His tongue encircled my throbbing clít while his fingers found their way to my hole and began to finger me. I couldn't get enough of it, I was moaning his name so loudly I'm positive the neighbors could've heard it, if the walls weren't soundproof.

"Shit," I breathed, thrusting my hips in an upward motion so I could get more of him at once. His tongue was now working my hole and his thumb—my clít as the other one played with my left nipple.

"You're so naughty Mary." His eyes peered up at me as my tongue uttered his name religiously and my body tensed up feeling as if I was vulnerable under his touch which was a feeling I despised and loved at the same time.

We were like magnets, both of us were so sexually attracted to one another—maybe even addicted.

"Mmm," I hummed; wrapping my legs around his neck as he began to lick faster and pump inside of me also at a quicker pace, it was getting unbearable.

"Such a pretty little pússy you have, kitten." Jason whispered against my thigh, pumping two of his fingers inside of me while his tongue swirled around on the inside of my thighs; leaving multiple hickies in close proximity to one another.

My breathing skyrocketed in my throat making me lose the ability to speak for myself or announce that I was coming, all I could do was groan in agony and allow my legs to shake around his head.

Jason smirked up at me as I unraveled my legs from around his neck and he pulled his fingers out of my pússy, licking one for himself and the other for me to suck in which I obliged happily.

The taste was foreign to me since I had never tasted myself before but it wasn't unbearable. I wanted to please him and if tasting myself would put a smile on his face than I would do it without a doubt.

"You're so beautiful," Jason smiled, taking my chin in his hands as he pressed a light kiss on my lips, the pad of his thumb massaging circles into my cheek,"I need you to be a good girl and suck me off now baby doll, can you do that for daddy?"

I nodded in response as I licked my bottom lip and sat up from plush blanket underneath me; getting on my knees and looking up at him innocently as he returned the look with a fire burning in his eyes.

I gulped at his intense stare before I wrapped my hand around the base of his cóck and pumped it at a medium pace; swirling my tongue around the head of his díck at a terribly slow pace as a torture method and also a teasing one.

"Don't fuck with me kitten, I need you so bad, please." He whimpered.

"Aw is daddy begging for some more action from me?" I teased, pressing kisses on his tip; the taste of pre-cum already spilling onto my lips.

"Yes daddy is and if kitten doesn't oblige she'll get punished." He said with a stern tone of voice, but also a cocky grin.

"Is that so?" I smirked before I took him little by little into my mouth, padding my tongue against the underside of his shaft as I worked my mouth into an even pace.

He nodded as a loud throaty groan escaped the back of his throat from all the friction going on down south. His hand was tightly wrapped around my ponytail; guiding my mouth from time to time while I sucked him faster than I previously had.

Once I was used to his long length again I fully took him into my mouth, deepthroating his throbbing cóck as my hand massaged his balls and the other one pumped him.

All that was heard for the time being was the sound of Jason's moans and the sound of me gagging on him, trying to get him off as best I could. I bobbed my head up and down on his cóck, desperately wanting more and more from him, I swear I could suck him off all day.

"Oh my fucking God." Jason's husky voice let out, strategically hitting the back of my throat with his tip. This went on for awhile until I took him out of his mouth and jacked him off.

"Don't take the Lord's name in vain." I reminded him innocently before I licked his tip and the sides of his large length, gaining an eye roll from him, "Jesus wouldn't like that very much." I advised him.

"I love Jesus, but you have learned a lot from Satan."

I smirked, "the devil wears prada baby," I said, continuing to lick his damp cóck and massage his balls in my left hand.

"Let me take care of that for you, babygirl," he chuckled, "close your eyes."

I did as I was told and closed my eyes awaiting what was next. I had an idea of what was next, but when he started grunting and moaning uncontrollably my idea was confirmed.

The come shower.

After a few minutes of him pumping his hard on I received a few drizzles of come on my face and a cold tip pressed to the side of my cheek.

Normally I would be appalled and disgusted by such an action, but in this specific situation it felt more of like a blessing. Plus he didn't ejaculate all over my face, the rest he made me swallow.

Jason ran his soft thumbs across my face, gathering any excess come before he stuck his thumb in my mouth and I licked the rest off of it, "nothing like shooting my babies on your makeup." He grinned.

"Shut up pedo bear." I giggled as I got up from my knees and looked up at him since he was about a good two inches taller than me.

Jason shrugged his shoulders shamelessly before he kissed the corner of my mouth and laid back against the bed as he pulled me on top of him and grabbed a condom off of his nightstand, ripping it open with his teeth and placing it on nonchalantly.

"Ride my cóck little innocent school girl." He smirked maliciously at me, biting his bottom lip afterward.

"Sure thing Saint Jason," I replied, aligning his tip with my entrance. I slid down on his latex covered cóck, permitting myself to adjust to him since I had only had him once so far and I was still new to the sex scene.

I cupped both of my breasts in my hands as I started to move up and down on his length, rubbing my nipples in between my thumbs and index fingers. I stared down at him while I licked my bottom lip, breathing in a few breaths at a time since he was so large and since there were still pangs of pain shooting through my thighs.

Jason moved his hands up to my waist, guiding my hips in a smooth grinding motion against him while his chest was rising and falling dramatically from the intensity of his thrusting.

I moaned out his name multiple times, trying to keep my cool, but failing miserably as his left hand slid down the curve of my waist and planted itself on my ass, giving it a few squeezes and slaps along the way before he propped his legs up and rocked his cóck into my tight pússy, making me gasp and lean over in shock; the sound of skin slapping against skin echoing throughout the room.

"Daddy. . ." I whimpered while my fingers traced the tattoos on his chest and his lips brushed over my own, kissing me dynamically as his tongue slid against mine, not even bothering to ask for entrance. Both of his strong hands squeezed my ass cheeks once more, his díck filled me up fully; pressing against my g-spot relentlessly, making me beg for more.

"Shit." His husky voice rang in my ears, his moaning becoming gradually louder sending chills up and down my spine. My toes curled and my eyes squeezed shut every time I felt him re-enter me after he would pull out to tease me cruelly, but I didn't mind it mostly. I loved a tease.

My fingers were wrapped tightly around the back of his neck while his strong arms were wrapped around me as well. He pushed inside and out repeatedly, going deeper and deeper each time as my legs began to shake again and small whimpers began to escape from my mouth.

"Is my little kitten gonna come?" Jason cooed.

I nodded my head in response to his question; my nails scratching his neck and the back of his shoulder blades as the pressure in my stomach became too much to bear.

"How do you answer daddy baby?"

"Yes daddy." I whined, releasing another load of my come on his cóck.

"Good girl." He replied kissing my temple softly.

Shortly after I reached my euphoric state Jason reached his and it was pure bliss, but Jason wasn't done with me yet. He wanted to fuck the living daylights out of me and that's just what he did.

Once I was able to lift myself off of his hard cóck, he turned me on my stomach and inserted himself inside of me once again, pumping to his heart's desire.

"Mary you're so fucking tight, I could live inside of you," He whispered into my ear, kissing the outer shell of it as his díck rammed into me from the back.

After a few more moans and whimpers I was getting close to my orgasm again.

While I was enjoying another go around on the McCann express, the sound of an annoying buzzing phone echoed in the background of Jason's moans until he stopped and heard it too.

The phone was on his nightstand so obviously it was his since mine was in my bag, "shit," he sounded annoyed as he reached for the phone and answered the call, "hello?" He uttered into his cellular device as his other hand toyed with my sensitive clít; his díck still pounding into me at a pretty fast rate for someone who was on the phone.

"Oh yes, Hi Ms. Lopes' how are you on this fine afternoon?" Jason spoke, "good, glad to hear it and yes there will be a confession service tomorrow just as planned."

I swear he did this shit just to torture me. It was hard enough keeping my voice down for Jason, but even harder to keep completely quiet while he was on the phone, still simultaneously fucking me from the back.

"Potluck huh? That sounds wonderful and I would go except I've been sick all morning—throwing up about every hour." He lied, "no, no! Don't worry about it, I've got some soup, medicine and some orange juice. I wouldn't want to get anyone sick or anything. . . I'll be back in tip top shape tomorrow." Jason looked down at me, shooting me air kisses with his plump lips.

"Mhm, alright. You take care now, bye." Jason hung up the phone right as I hit my third orgasm; his following shortly afterwards.

He pulled out of me quickly before he tapped his tip against my ass and released all all over my left cheek, "fuck Mary," he breathed.

I smirked pleasantly as I laid against the pillows; taking in the fresh clean scent of the immaculate white pillow cases while my breathing started to slow down.

"Let me clean you up babygirl." Jason said, nudging my arm gently as I let out out grumble.

"Don't be a grumpy pants come on."

"Carry me." I replied back, but instead it sounded more like a muffled whisper.

"Huh?" He set his hands on my waist, "nevermind I'll just carry you." Jason huffed.

I smiled victoriously, sitting up on my knees before I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up carefully and carried me into his massive bathroom setting me down on my feet and walking over towards the shower.

I could see why he wanted to work here, the staff practically got a mini penthouse for their living quarters while us girls barely had room for a twin size bed in those small ass dorms.

"Come to daddy," Jason winked at me as he stepped into the steamy shower.

The shower head poured generous amounts of water onto Jason's beautiful face and his toned body while he stood under it and ran his hands through his hair. The sight was fucking amazing.

I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks as I stepped into the large shower beside him. This all felt like a dream except for the fact that it wasn't, I was really in the shower with the campus priest who I had sex with two times today.

"What're you thinking about beautiful?" Jason murmured into my ear; his hands wandering around my body aimlessly while mine explored his own. Jason was very fit and tall for a priest, but I wasn't complaining. I was definitely enjoying the view.

"Nothing." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I ran my hands up his back while the warm water cascaded down our faces and bodies. Jason was completely calm as was I; we were both just enjoying the moment.

Jason smiled at me. His smile was absolutely stunning and his lips were so plump, I really just wanted to make out again with him right then and there.

"Spend the night with me," Jason interrupted my thoughts, "Don't leave." He pecked my lips.

I nodded in response; a small grin appearing on my lips before Jason linked his lips with mine once more, moving his tongue against my bottom lip while my arms draped across his shoulders and his hands squeezed the back of my thighs. Our kiss was passionate and a little aggressive, but I had learned to love Jason's rough side even though I had no idea where it came from.

"Please fuck me again." Jason murmured into the kiss, "please babygirl, I need you." He was practically begging now.

I pulled away for air, trying hard to calm my ragged breathing before I nodded my head again eagerly as my fingers lost themselves within his perfect dirty blonde hair. I pressed my lips against back against his own for the millionth time today as he hoisted me up and leaned me onto the glass wall, sliding himself into my entrance quickly.

Jason moaned loudly in pleasure as his fingers practically ripped the elastic band from my hair and my lungs started to feel like they were on fire again along with my thighs. My heart was beating so loud I'm sure he could hear it, but he didn't mind obviously because he continued to pound my pússy like there was no tomorrow.

"For fucks sake Mary." Jason bellowed against my throat before he violently began to suck on the side of my neck and claw the undersides of my thighs.

I whimpered under my breath as I took him into me, feeling his cóck inch closer and closer to my g-spot without rest, to which I enjoyed and loathed at the same time because I knew my body was going to be sore for the rest of the week, but I loved fucking him.

"Fuck." I cursed as my legs trembled unrelentingly causing me to yet again orgasm all over his length.

Jason continued at his desirable pace until he was moaning and groaning extra loudly and started to go extra fast before hitting his high and releasing in the condom he pulled off soon after he was finished with it for the day.

Jason and I didn't talk for awhile after we fucked, only exchanged subtle glances and smiles while we cleaned up. The aura was serene and steamy and I loved it, especially since I got to stare at the water running down Jason's handsome face while he stared at me.

I was at peace.

-

damn b innocent Jason died so quick in this chapter lmaoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 407 54
Hope, she's the new junior at Bishop Ireton High School. Away from her old past moving towards a new future, but will it be a new future? She meets t...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
119K 1.4K 17
X-rated. ✗✗✗ jarianasmilze // 2016 Adonis Bieber All rights reserved.
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...