Avenging Kayano.

-_Touka_- tarafından

Nagisa thought that his life was ok. That was until one of his friends, Kayano Kaede, was brutually murdered... Daha Fazla

Losing a friend..
Planning revenge
Ritsu
Tragedy Strikes
Tragedy Aftermath
An Old Enemy Returns.
Save Him.
All We Can Do Is Pray.
Why me?
Fighting Back
Happiness Returns
Happiness Ends Too Quickly
Finding Love
Jealousy and Betrayal
All for Love.
Why him?
Poppin' Pills
New Teacher
Attacking an innocent bystander.
Confusion
Disaster Strikes
Karma's Sacrifice
Running For Help
Prolouge

A New Student?!

69 2 1
-_Touka_- tarafından

A small young boy ran into the classroom chasing a cat, "Yuudi, get back here!!"
He bumped into Beth-sensei and fell. "Oof!", Everyone stared at him like he was a dumbass. She was going to kick his ass. But then she picked him up, and hugged him, "Mika-Desu, be careful next time."
"Ok Lizzi-Nee!", he said, giggling as he hugged her. We all stared in awe. She was his older sister!? Damn. The apple sure does fall far from the tree in this family. This boy is part of the major assassin clan Hellburth, but he was chasing a cat.
Beth-sensei looked at us, "Do not be fooled by his looks, this kid could kill you all in 30 seconds.", everyone gasped.
"Hello! My name is Mika Hellburth, I am 13! I will be joining your class today!", the boy said and giggled. We all just stared in awe. That 5 year old looking boy was 13?!
"HE'S A SHOTA!", rio yelled. Everyone laughed. But beth-sensei glared at us and we all shut up.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.5K 655 19
Kayano and Nagisa are two 14-year-olds living life as normally as possible... Well, as normal as life can be in the Assassination Classroom 3-E. Bein...
591 39 21
AU where both Itona and Kayano initially worked for Shiro. They were just two kids trying to offset their grief with bloodlust, before realizing figh...
71.2K 2.9K 26
[Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued] **Edited version of this story is currently published. Also unfinished and discontinued. Apologies... ...
14.6K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...