Wish Come True

By princesswhutt

she's 19, he's 30. but what happens when they become bestfriends and spend every moment with each other? alon... More

pilot
home cooked dinner
crazed eyes
Story Of A Lifetime
hotels
The Beginning
SmackDown
Feelings
Bad Intentions
Headed Home
Break
Family
Safety
ILoveYou
We're Back
Downhill
NOT AN UPDATE
Breaking
Kids
Our Life
Better Times
Photos
Bad Girl
broken hearts
fake
lose some win some
NOT AN UPDATE
Revenge
Back Again
SEQUEL

Welcome Back Arsyn

1.2K 19 0
By princesswhutt

Adrian's POV

tonight I just simply plan on going out there and kicking some ass. I'm ready to make a name for myself and this is where I start.

30Mins before my match, I go to the divas locker room and start getting ready.

my hair is naturally straight so I simply curled the ends for tonight. I then put on slight makeup ( winged eyeliner, mascara, and some blush ). I'm not big on makeup and personally it's so bad for the skin.

I slipped into my ring gear ( black leather crop top with the middle part all sliced, black leather pants with slits, and my black leather boots.

when I'm finished I make my way to the gorilla where I anxiously wait for my music to start playing. then, I walk out hearing the cheers of everyone in that arena along with some boos but that's to be expected.

Throw your dollar bills and leave your thrills all here with me
And speak but don't pretend I won't defend you anymore you see
It aches in every bone, I'll die alone, but not for you
My eyes don't need to see that ugly thing, I know it's me you fear
If you want me hold me back

" standing at 5'6 and weighing in at 116 pounds. Please welcome back, the thunder storm herself, arsyn.

running down the ramp, throwing my hands up and making a punk sign as always, slapping hands along the way, I finally made it to the ring. sliding up on to the apron and plopping down, then getting back up and bending back word( kinda like Paige's entrance ) screaming "THUNDER DOOM".

I jump around the ring excited, ready for this match to start. however I don't know who my opponent is yet and I'm waiting.

all of a sudden her music plays, that same music that I use to love hearing. but now I would rather cut my ears off. the one, the only summer rae.

" and her opponent standing at 5'7 and weighing in at 118 pounds. please give a warm welcome to summer rae "

she came walking out being the preppy girl she is and slid into the ring.

if you're wondering why I'm no longer amused by her or anything she does I'll give you a flash back story.

Falshback
As I was waiting for Dolph to pick me up because I didn't have a ride to the arena, summer came down and said hey all smiley and excited.

summer and I have been bestfriends for almost a year now, since I was in nxt & I'm happy for that. she has helped me a lot and I'm grateful for her.

when Dolph finally arrived I asked summer if she would like to ride with us and she did. we all jammed out to the radio and talked about a lot of different things until we arrived at the arena.

we were in my hometown of Chicago, Illinois and I couldn't be more happy for my match tonight.

my match was the main event of raw and it was against maryse. maryse and I didn't have a problem with each other, but this match would determine who out of us two would enter the royal rumble for the divas title.

I was pretty excited and I knew I could beat her. anything could happen though and I was always prepared for that.

once the match started I lunged forward at maryse and slung her back into the corner as I ran full speed and gave her an uso splash. believe it or not those things hurt like hell.

I then slung her forward and gave her a huge right upercut, putting her in shock. she fell to the floor and as she slowly knelt up I gave her a shinning wizard. I had aj Lee to thank for that move.

I went to pin her, but right as I was about to, summer rae came running down the ramp. She slid into the ring and struck me with three back to back closlines knocking me on my ass.

she then slid out of the ring as maryse stomped on my abdmin a few times and then covered me.

1..
2..
3..

I was pinned, I had lost. I had so many thoughts going through my mind and I was so out of breath that I forgot to kick out. all thanks to summer I was not going to the battle royal..

End of flashback

I hated summer for that day and I would never forget it. ever.

just like that, the bell rang.

I lunged myself at summer holding her as tight as I could and spinning around a couple of times. she kneed me in the stomach and threw an right punch, but I dodged.

I spun kicked her in the side of the head, knocking her down. I picked her up by her head and slammed her down face first as I ran to the rope and gained some speed. I ran full speed at summer giving her the shining wizard and laying her flat out.

I tried covering her, but she kicked out at 2. she kneed me once again in the stomach and kicked me in the back of the knee making me fall down.

she slammed my face into the mat and started to put me into her famous Indian Death Lock. I countered and didn't let it happen. no way was I tapping out to her.

I got up and dropkicked her, as she got back up I went for my Thunder Thigh Of Doom. quickly swinging my leg around her neck, tightening my grip, and doing a summer salt so that she was laid out on the mat with my thighs around her neck and me pinning her.

1..
2..
3..

the ending bell rang and I jumped up fast as lightening and ran to the corner ropes. jumping up to the second one and throwing up double punk signs as my music played.

the crowd was a ecstatic and mostly all cheers. everyone knows what she cost me and knew I deserves my revenge. the sweetest revenge is best sereved cold.

I went around the outside of the ring smacking hands and then walking up the ramp giving my final punk signs.

happy that I won I walked behind the stage and had everyone congratulating me. they were proud that I got my revenge and the fact that I beat a pro when it was only my 3rd match since being on wwe raw.

It was probably the only quick match I'll have, but I enjoyed it and all that matters is I won, fair & square.

right now I feel accomplished and I feel proud of myself. I feel like all that hard work paid off and now I'm finally doing what I love and admire.

all of a sudden i was being snapped out of my thoughts, someone came to congratulate me that I wasn't expecting.

"hey, hello.. Adrian?"

oh my, I'm so sorry, what's up Randall?

"well I just wanted to say congratulations and show my support for the new divaaa"

well thank you, wasn't expecting you around here today or really any day for a few months. what are you doing here?

"ah well I still can't compete till next Monday, but things have changed. the doctors said my shoulders have healed nicely and quicker than predicted. I'll be medicaly cleared this weekend."

that's great news! I hope we have you back in action Monday!! Hate seeing sheamus and his pip squeaks running the show!

"Me too, its hard to watch. but once again congrats, I'll be back Monday to save your eyes from the sight of those ugly 4 guys"

as he said that he got closer and pulled me into a hug. It was weird because growing up I watched john cena and him feud every week for years straight and I always had the biggest crush on him.

now here he was, the cold hearted venomous viper hugging me, arsyn. I really couldn't believe it, but I hugged back and said thank you.

with that we both walked away. I went back to the locker room to get out of my gear and headed to catering.

by the time I reached catering my stomach was growling like I hadn't eaten in days when in reality I've been eating all night here and there.

I talked to some of the superstars and divas as we all watched the match that was going on atm. john cena vs dean ambrose.

I loved jonathan's (dean) work and the way he never backs down even when he knows the odds aren't in his favor. but I also had a sweet spot for john cena.

john is one of the nicest guys around here and he always sends positive messages to all of us. no matter how shitty his day was, he will push it all aside and make sure that we're having a great day.

he was 1 out of 3 people to make me feel welcomed here. he was also going to be my trainer starting Friday because I would be attending smack down on Thursday nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 67
She's my bestfriend and all I do is keep hurting her. I hate to see her cry, it's the worst feeling ever. Everyday I spend with her I fall in love wi...
49K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.
28.4K 373 24
Sasha and roman meet on a night out and end up getting very drunk and sleeping together. A week later after Sasha is unable to wrestle due to being u...
773 24 11
Christina Sanchez is starting her first day of college with an unexpected surprise. Taking a course learning about the History of WWE, she is excited...