The Nanny Job (Not Edited) Co...

By TheMizer

Abigail Bower is one of the best Nanny's your child could ever have, she has the biggest heart for children... More

The Nanny Job Ch.1
The Nanny Job Ch.2
The Nanny Job Ch.3
The Nanny Job Ch.4
The Nanny Job Ch.5
The Nanny Job Ch.6
The Nanny Job Ch.7
The Nanny Job Ch.8
The Nanny Job Ch.9
The Nanny Job Ch.10
The Nanny Job Ch.11
The Nanny Job Ch.12
The Nanny Job Ch.13
The Nanny Job Ch.14
The Nanny Job Ch.15
The Nanny Job Ch.16
The Nanny Job Ch.17
The Nanny Job Ch.18
The Nanny Job Ch.19
The Nanny Job Ch. 20
The Nanny Job Ch.21
The Nanny Job Ch.22
The Nanny Job Ch.23
The Nanny Job Ch.24
The Nanny Job Ch.25
The Nanny Job Ch.26
The Nanny Job Ch.27
The Nanny Job Ch.28
The Nanny Job Ch.30
The Nanny Job Ch.31
The Nanny Job Ch.32
The Nanny Job Ch.33
The Nanny Job Ch.34
The Nanny Job Ch.35
The Nanny Job Ch.36
The Nanny Job Ch.37
The Nanny Job Ch.38
The Nanny Job Ch.39
The Nanny Job Ch.40
The Nanny Job Ch.41
The Nanny Job Ch.42
The Nanny Job Ch.43
The Nanny Job Ch.44
The Nanny Job Ch.45
The Nanny Job Ch.46
The Nanny Job Ch.47
Last one.... 48

The Nanny Job. 29

22.6K 842 78
By TheMizer

Thanks for the comments and votes!

What did you guys and girls think about Juliet?😁 Tell me what you all think!

Here's another one,
Enjoy!

Ps. Sorry if there's any mistakes!

I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed. "Wake up! Come on!!" Of course it was Felix, I grabbed a pillow and blindly swung "OOPH!" I guess I hit him, I opened my eyes to be greeted with a blinding flash, "Ahh! My eyes." I said dramatically and fell back onto the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone in my room laughing. "Uh what are you all doing in here?" I ask my hair was a mess and I was in my pajamas! Joy was holding a camera and so was Trystan, "No paparazzi! I'm sorry. You need to get out this is an invasion of privacy!!!" I say joking around. They all laughed, "Alright we'll leave, but made yourself presentable. You don't have to change and then meet us in the living room!" Joy said, she ushered all of them out and I ran to the bathroom.

I was very surprised that I didn't look like a mess, I washed my face and hurried down stairs. Everyone was around the tree and I joined them. "Merry Christmas everyone. This is one of the best Christmas's I've had. I'm very thankful for the new people we got to meet!" Finn said smiling at everyone, "I'll go next, Merry Christmas. I'm so thankful for God giving us a new family member, she's been such a blessing not only to me but to everyone around her. Abby." I smiled at Joy's little speech. Everyone said a little something and when it came to me, I got emotionally overwhelmed. I took a deep breath and looked around the room all eyes were on me. "I want to thank you all, you guys have been more than friends, more than just a family I take care. You guys really have become my family. You all have shown me what a real family is. Merry Christmas!" I say smiling the speech wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

They all exchanged presents and I snuck away to my room, I grabbed my presents from my closet and made my way down stairs. I received many gifts and put them in my room for later. We all went into the kitchen where Joy and I made breakfast for everyone.

We made tree-shaped pancakes, with bacon and eggs. I served everyone and we sat around the table. Everyone ate happily, they talked and joked around. I smiled watching all of them. Even Ash and the girls were having a good time.
When everyone was done Finn and I cleaned up while everyone left. The children are with Joy and so everything was easy and fast.

When we were done cleaning, I went back to my room and opened the presents I opened Joy's first, it was a classy gown, it flowed perfectly she also gave me a case of different red lipsticks. I smiled at her sweet gifts, I opened the guy's (Trystan's, Cole's, and Legend's) they gave me a bunch of body-scrubs, body lotions, scented candles, perfumes, they even got me my own towel set with 'Abby' on each one, all of this could last me forever. They're so sweet. I opened Felix's present to see a dozen of dead roses and piece of paper with word written on it.
"Im sorry if the roses are dead I didn't know if they could last that long and I didn't know what to get you so tomorrow, we'll go out for a whole day. Just me and you;). Oh and you might want to bring an extra pair of clothes. Just incase. See you soon!
-Felix" I smiled, that seems like Felix.
I then went to Finn's gift, I opened it and picked up the picture frame, it was pictures of us when we were on vacation. I looked at the picture for few more minutes and put it away.

The next day came quickly, I asked Joy if I could go out for the day and she said I could. I packed my extra pair of clothes and went to the kitchen. "Hey Abby, are you doing anything at lunchtime?" Finn asked, I turned away from the fridge and looked at him, I bit my lip I gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah I'm going to be out for the whole day. I'm sorry, you know we could always do this tomorrow?" I suggest, "Yeah sure, it's fine. Have a good one." Finn said when he smiled it was forced.

I put on some leggings and a warm sweater. I grabbed my plush Uggs, then I put on mascara and tried the red lipstick. I tucked the lipstick into my bag and waited for Felix.

Felix honked his horn and I sped out to meet him. I hopped into the car and giggled excitedly, "Hi!" I say I grinned hugely, "Are you ok? Are you on drugs?" I laughed at his stupid question and shook my head. "Ok so where are we going?" I ask, "Well I was thinking maybe we could go driving around and if we see anything interesting we'll stop. Then we can hangout at my house and we'll play games." he said wiggling his eyebrows, "That's a good plan Stan." I say lamely.

We drove around singing to the radio, talking about random things, pulling over to random shops, taking bathroom breaks in gas stations, etcetera random stupid things. "Felix come on! Pull over let's get food!" There was a bunch of food shops we were passing. "Ok fine." We pulled over and went into a random one, I ordered a pizza with double cheese, steak, bell peppers, and mushrooms! Felix ordered a XXL phillycheesesteak. We sat down and waited it was only 1:36pm, "Felix so far I think this is a lot better than the present you gave me earlier." I say jokingly, "Did the roses make it?" he asked sipping his coke, I shook my head "They were dead when I opened the box." I say, "Oh well that sucks, we could always get some more." he said, I smiled.

We got our food and drove to his house while eating. We got to his huge house, and I only had a few pieces left of pizza. We went inside and I was amazed, my mouth formed a big 'O'. "Wow this is......... AWESOME!!" I shoved the pizza box into Felix's arms and ran to the big beanbags. I landed on the bag with an 'Ooph!' I started giggling like a maniac. "Abby? Are you ok?" Felix asked worriedly, I nodded catching my breath. "Ohmygosh! Come on let's games!!!" I say clapping my hands together.

We played 'Call of Duty' but I got bored of dying all the time. "Felix, may we please play something else?" I ask whining, "Ugh fine! But one more round and please try." he said, I nodded and we started another round. "HA!! Eat that suckers!!" I said dancing around, I finally got one kill on the opposite team! "Abby you still loss." Felix told me, I still danced around and stuck out my tongue. "Ok since we're done here, let's change." Felix said, I looked at him confusedly "I don't suppose you brought shorts?" he asked, "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said, he shook his head and ran off somewhere, "Felix wait!" I ran after him.

We finally stopped and I was assuming this was his room, he walked in and I followed. Felix walked over to his drawers and got two pairs of shorts. "Here you can borrow these!" Felix said tossing me a pair, I caught them "So what are we going to do?" I asked, "You'll see. Come on!" Felix ran out of the room again and I ran after him again. He opened his garage and filled a big bucket with water. "Here we're going to have a epic water fight!" Felix handed me a bunch of balloons to fill up.

After filling up the big red bucket full of water balloons we were ready. Felix gave me a big water gun, I was hyped.
"Ok, here's how you win. First person to say 'Uncle' loses." Felix said, I nodded and ran inside to change. I put my hair into a sloppy ponytail and slipped on Felix's giant shorts. I looked pretty funny, I had a blue tank top paired with giant baggy shorts. Felix was already waiting outside for me, "Ok let's do this!! You're g- *ring ring Felix's phone started ringing before he could say anything else- Hold on." He answered his phone and walked away.

He came back a few minutes later smiling, "Ab, sorry about that. It was Finn I told him to come on over. He also said Juliet was there, so she was going to come too." he said, "Oh that's great." I knew my voice was lacking enthusiasm but I didn't want to hangout with Juliet. Man I sound childish. I thought to myself, I shook my head. No one is going to ruin my day. I thought about the water fight. I hope Juliet is on the opposite team, then I can throw water balloons at her face, plus power blast her with the gun. I smiled at that thought, I didn't feel so down anymore.

"Ok they're here." Felix ran back into the house and I was to lazy to chase after him. "Abby?" I opened my eyes to see Juliet and Finn only a few feet away from where I was sitting. I waved over to them, Juliet was gorgeous as usual she wore perfect fitting shorts and a tank top. I noticed that Finn and I wore similar shorts. "Nice shorts." Finn commented, I gave him a slight smile and saw Felix come back out with two more water guns.

"Ok let's pick teammates! I pick Abby!" "Abby!" As Felix said that he and Finn said my name at the same time. "No way I said her name first!" Felix said taking my arm, "No, I did." Finn said taking my other arm, if they were fighting over something other than me I would laugh at them but they aren't, "Alright, stop! Never mind girls against boys." Juliet said, Felix and Finn begrudgingly let go and took their side.

I went onto Juliet's side and waited for Felix to say go, so all of the water balloons and guns were in the middle. "GO!!" I ran as quick as I could and went to the middle grabbing the closest guns, I quickly ran back to our side and handed Juliet a gun. She's a teammate. She obviously didn't play this game before, because she was clueless. "All you have to do is shoot at the boys. And also try to cover me. Ok?" I asked, she nodded and I turned away to see the boys. Great, I'm stuck with a person who doesn't know what to do. I thought. I felt my head get cold and wet then laughter. Felix popped a water balloon on my head while I wasn't paying attention and Juliet didn't do anything. Dang it. Felix started running but I ran after him, I kept on shooting his back as we ran around, the shots were pretty powerful. Felix squealed pretty loud......... but then again it could just be him.

I finally got him on the ground/ he tripped and fell to the ground. I took this opportunity to put his arm behind his back, "Say it." I said, "Never." Felix said, I pushed his arm up and said "Felix you're making this harder on yourself." I pushed it a little higher before he started screaming 'Uncle'. I let go and got off him, "Ha! I win!! I'm victorious!!" I say running around Felix, Juliet and Finn gathered by us. "Wow!! Come on! Felix!" Finn said sarcastically to Felix, he was still lying on the floor rubbing his arm.

We had a few more rounds where I was paired with Felix, and the I was paired with Finn. I fortunately got to throw a few water balloons a Juliet's perfect face. I savor every sweet moment.

Finn and Juliet left, but I wanted to stay a little longer. To eat, watch movies, eat more, etcetera. "Abby, I think you had a little too much fun, when you threw the water balloons at Juliet's face. Don't think I didn't see that." Felix said giving me the knowing look. I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't. "Let's watch 'Psych'!" I say changing the subject.

Felix dropped me off and gave me a new set of fresh roses, and there was more than a dozen! He walked me to the door and I turned to face him, "Felix, I want you to know that... I-I love you." I say blurting it, "Abs-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 22.1K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
136K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
5.6K 233 12
When their old babysitter leaves town due to personal reasons, Mrs. McLoughlin must hire a new one for her little two year old angel, Sean. Since she...
63.2K 5.3K 37
When Dalton McCoy fell in love and got married, he figured that it would be forever. The cruel world has other plans that left him a widower and sing...