The Trap

By notjustarandomperson

#EDITING# Previously known as- When the bad boy noticed me. Trap called chaos. Trap called emotions. Trap... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Sequel's out!

CHAPTER 16

156K 4.2K 292
By notjustarandomperson

|••• Violet's POV •••|

               I reach the locker rooms while successfully avoiding the jealous stares of the female population and meet Jasmine who is busy rummaging through her locker. 'Our' locker rather.  

"Hey there!" She hugs me. 

"Hi." I say. 

"So, how is it like to be someone's slave?" She asks me like some classic nosy reporter. 

"It's like you want to revolt but you are tied to the chains of embarrassment because once the picture is out, you know the girls of this school. It's not a big deal and maybe I am fussing too much but I don't wanna invite any sort of nonsensical attention towards me." I sigh. 

"I get your point but if I were you, I'd go ahead with the feisty option of not giving a damn about that picture." She shrugs. 

"That's so you. But take this thing as an instance. Sam dropped me off and all my way here, I have been stared as if I am an alien. I bet the girls out there who are his fans were mentally stabbing me already. This is insanity. Need I tell you their reaction when they see that picture?" I ask her. 

"Ridiculous. By the way, I came along with the twins and Tessa. T is being summoned by the P.E sir as they have some inter- school competition to discuss. She is going to represent Wilson High. That's so cool!" She exclaims. 

"Oh that's amazing! This just makes all of us even more proud of her." I say. 

"Speaking of which, what must've happened between her and Smith?" 

"They will come around, Jazz. Right now, I am running late so catch up with you later." I say and walk away after grabbing my stuff from her locker. 

____________________________________________

*Lunch break*

            My hair hide my face which makes up for a perfect veil to cover my blush due to the constant gossiping about Sam dropping me off. Gosh! I am sick of the nonsense. I reach the cafeteria and feel relieved to see my friends chilling at our usual table. Suddenly, my phone rings and I check it to see a call from Smith. 

"Hey, whats up?" I pick up.

"I need to meet you. I just got out of class. Come up to the school terrace now." He says, chucking the call. 

Okay, what's up with people commanding me nowadays? 

I walk out of the cafeteria with a deep sigh. His tone sounded urgent which makes my pace faster. Dodging people on my way, I reach upstairs but my lightening speed got interrupted by a phone call. A phone call by my annoying as hell master. 

"What now?" I ask him. 

"Hello to you too! You got work to do." He says.

"I have something really important to deal than do your jobs. I will have got to postpone it." I say with as much calm voice as possible. 

"Whatever! I want it done before lunch break." He commands. 

"I ll try. What is the work?" I ask.

"Clean my car." He says and I swear he must've smirked while saying this.

"But it was clean in the morning ..." I argue.

"But now it isn't." He says which makes me grit my teeth.

"Okay. Anything else?" I ask.

"No. Bye!" He hangs up without further ado. 

I shake my head at his behavior and jog up to the terrace. I open the door to find Smith standing near the railing, overlooking then football ground. 

"Hey!" I grab his attention. 

"You took forever." He sighs deeply.

"I was held up by a call. So, what is it?" I ask.

"Its about this stupid cold war between me and Tessa." He says. 

"Oh, I noticed it." 

"Probably everyone did." He shakes his head at the situation in hand. 

"What happened?" I ask.

"It started since the party. I saw her huddled up with a few guys who were sitting really close to her. She was too naive to realize that they were hitting on her. I don't know what got into me and I went there, took her hand and dragged her away from there. She started questioning me and I snapped at her saying how stupid she was and how shamelessly she was flirting with them. After you guys left, I had a nasty argument with those guys and I was on the verge of kicking their asses if it wasn't for Matthew." He says, guilt lacing his tone. 

"You shouldn't have yelled at her. Anyways, go and talk to her. I'm sure she'll understand." I say. 

"But she will ask for an explanation as to why I did it which basically means that I will have to confess my feelings." He argues. 

"Then what is the problem? Its high time you tell it." I argue back. 

 "I am not sure whether I like this idea. Moreover, we had this conversation at the party. You know my reasons." He says.

"I understand your qualms about this but what if I say that I have a super duper plan in mind?" I ask, smirking a little. 

"What plan?" He raises his brows. 

"I'll tell you everything. Let all of us meet up at my place today evening, what say?" 

"Yeah okay. I'll text everyone excluding her." He shrugs. 

"Awesome! See you today then." I turn to leave. 

"V, you sure about this?" He asks worriedly. 

"Very sure. Anyways, I have somewhere to be. Bye!" I wave. 

"Yeah bye!" He waves back after which I leave. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enter the parking lot after another round of dodging people in my way. I walk towards his car and then stop in my tracks. The state of the very Audi I arrived in early this morning made me gasp. The metal body excluding the bonnet was painted which seemed like water colors instead of spray paint. The glasses were covered with dust and the front side had some kind of lines drawn all over it which made it very clear that he had endured a lot of hardships to make me suffer. The nerve of this manipulative asshole makes me sick. I want a damn prize for bearing him for a whole week. I calm my mind and think of ways to get this work done.

After half an hour or so, I managed to get rid of the paint. I got water bottles from the cafeteria and I luckily had a handkerchief. But, how much can a handkerchief soak? So, I took out this scarf from Jasmine's locker  for which she may even kill me but I am helpless. 

Aren't I a genius? [ no sarcasm intended ] 

I clean the glasses and the bonnet which now makes the whole car shine like a mirror.  

Okay, the last part may be a little bluffing on my part but you get the point, right? 

Task two- Nailed it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After school*

      "So, what is the agenda of this meeting?" Alec asks once everybody settles down in my room.

"It is about Tessa and Smith." I begin. 

"Now that you've mentioned it, is everything okay between you and her?" Alec asks Smith. 

"I was about to speak on that." I say.

"Okay sorry. Go ahead." He says.

"Me and Smith were together for most of my time at Alec's party after which he went to search you guys. He found Tessa sitting with a group of guys who were too cozy according to him. He got mad and took all her anger out on her and also had a nasty argument with them after I left with Tessie. I guess Matthew knows the last part." I say.

"Yeah I do know that part but Smith never told me the reason." He shrugs.

"No wonder she seemed distant." Emily sighs. 

"So , what is the plan V?" Jasmine asks me while everyone were too busy taking that story in. 

"How did you know that there is a plan?" I ask her. 

"Its easy to guess. Now, spill." She crosses her hands and looks at me in anticipation. 

"Hang on! What kind of a plan?" Rochelle asks. 

"Smith is going to apologize and ask her out simultaneously." I say.

"Way to go! So, what do you have in mind?" Alec asks. 

"Smith, how long have you been crushing on her?" I ask him .

"A year probably. Why though?" He asks.

"I was thinking whether Smith can jot down the number of reasons why he like her for the amount of months he is being crushing on her." I say.

" That is a great idea!" Emily gushes. 

"Its a good plan but how do you think Smith can express those reasons?" Rochelle asks.

"Write it on a piece of paper and give it to her without she knowing about it." Jasmine shrugs. 

"Her bag or the locker. She won't know if keep it there." Alec says. 

"How can you not know when someone is opening your bag and keeping something inside? Speaking about the locker, does anybody know the combination?" Emily asks. 

"There is a major loophole here." I sigh. 

"We just need modifications otherwise the idea about those reasons is awesome." Emily reassures me. 

"Alright! Lets think of something." Rochelle says and all of us fall into pin drop silence. 

"Guys, I have got the modification." I say awhile later and all heads snap towards me. 

"What?" Jasmine asks, eagerly. 

I explain them everything and look at their faces to study their poker expressions. 

Some seconds later, Emily breaks the silence. 

"Why didn't you help him in this?" She says while elbowing Matthew. 

"Thanks V, you are the best!" Smith exclaims.

"The idea is superb. But,will she remember the places?" Alec asks. 

" We are there to remind her if she isn't able to recollect." I say. 

"So its settled!" Em claps her hands in excitement. 

"One important thing-when are we executing it?" I ask.

"Before or after school?" Alec suggests.

"What excuse can we give her to come early or stay back?" I ask him.

"You made a point.Lunch break?" He suggests again.

"Perfect! Lunch break it is." Matthew says. 

 "Smith, grab a book and write down your reasons." I say.

"And we work on the hints?" Jasmine asks. 

"Yes. Lets get our asses to work!" Em says. 

I turn to look at Smith to find him deep in thought.

"What happened bro?" I ask him. 

"I am just trying to think of the reasons." He says.

"There is a trick, you see? Close your eyes and imagine her.Get the romantic feel or whatever and the next thing you know is that the chits are ready." I say, shrugging. 

"You are really really good at this." He smiles at me. 

I flip my hair in response and turn to find five pair of eyes staring at me with appreciative expressions on their faces. 

"Will you pretty please help me out like this with Shane?" Jasmine asks which makes all of us crack with laughter.

"Sure!" I say.

"Even though we are preparing everything, we may need to plan the whole execution tomorrow at school which means we won't be around. Won't she feel suspicious about all of us being absent together?" Matthew asks.

"Don't worry.Me and Alec will take care of it." Rochelle says. 

"Smith?Ready to woo your girl?" Jasmine asks. 

He takes a deep breath and rubs his hand in anticipation.

 "Can't wait for tomorrow!" He smiles nervously while rubbing his hands in anticipation.

Tessa Anderson, get ready to be impressed. 

_______________________

A/N- 

Hello readers! 

I hope you liked this chapter. 

Vote, comment and spread the word:) 

Love always,

KHUSHALI ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 544 18
Disclaimer: this is just a fanfic so it's from my magical brain. Errors life sucks, he hates himself but he hates the others more. They're so happy w...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.8K 356 70
Dear World, I don't know who I am. This is me trying to find out. Book 1
101K 3.6K 29
I stood on the edge of the rooftop. My eyes closed and my mind free. I'm ready. Now is the time. I could feel my breath quickening, Breathe in, Breat...