His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 25: Part two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The decision

Chapter 15

199K 3.9K 4K
By jewel_louise

^^Jason^^ :)

"Mmmmm...Ah! Ale_Shit! Amsbowlaghzks nflr" I pause from in between her legs with her juice dripping off my chin. Is this damn woman talking in tongues? I laugh silently against her glistening caramel thighs. "Shhhhh Schätzchen, the kids are going to hear you." I whisper against her clit causing her to hum and convulse above me. Grabbing her hips again, I settle her sweet pussy back over my mouth.

Eve grabs one of her hands in between her teeth and bite down on it muffling out her continuous screams. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I rotate her hips with my hands above my glistening face at the same time of me dancing my tongue ring along her slit. She lets out another muffled squeal and moan above me. Thank god the kids are fast asleep and I made sure to lock the room door just in case. The walls of my home is pretty thick with my room basically being sound proof, but I am still worried about the possibility of being heard by the little ones. I have to make sure to fully sound proof this place real soon.

Eve grabs a handful of my hair and tugs on it as she begins to ride my face once again after recovering from her first cum session. I suck and swirl at her juicy pussy making sure to catch every single last drop. After all this is my favorite meal of the day and I am no wasteful bitch.

I purposely had my tongue piercing set a little closer to the front then usually done so that I could use my new toy to its full potential. The verdict?....I am getting amazing results. Eve hips jerk choppily above my mouth letting me know that she is about to cum again soon. I rub the metal ball over her clit once more then quickly stick my tongue inside of my beautiful pussy and rubbed the ball on my tongue around on the tight walls of her pussy. I laughed and grinned as she came screaming behind her hand.

Picking her up off of my face, I place her in my lap to straddle me. Eve sags against me as she comes down off of her high. Resting her forehead against mine, we both listen to her heavy breathes. "That was...wow!" She gasps out and I nodded my head feeling proud of myself. I mean who else can say that they made their woman orgasim twice just under ten minutes with only the tongue?

Feeling her wet pussy against my abs made me shift uncomfortably as more blood rushed to my already hard dick.
With a quick turn, I get up and kneel in the bed facing her. "Why don't you turn around and show daddy that ass so I can hit that pretty pussy from the back Schätzchen." Her sweet moan in response floats in my ears causing more electric shocks to shoot to my balls as she toots her caramel ass up in the air.

I groan out as if in pain as I look down at her slippery wet pink treasure. Grabbing her hips, I thrust into the only home I will ever know in this life time. Too bad I can't move in. I thought with a smirk as I slowly flexed my hips and rotated my curved cock in and out real slow. "Baby....uuuuhhh shit. Just. Just don't be so loud. The....fuck!" I whisper out as her tight walls closed in around my dick squeezing the life out of me.

I reach down to slap her plump juicy ass and hum in approval when I see it shake and vibrate from the flat of my hand. Eve squealed again and tried to shoot forward in surprise. Laughing, I grab her hips and kept her while I shift angles in my pussy. Finding her g spot, I thrust in even harder grunting as she tightens up even more on me. The damn woman was getting too loud. I pull Eve up, while I still thrust into her and rain kisses along her neck and back. My hand covers her mouth muffling out her orgasmic screams.

White dots and stars start to fly around in front of my vision as I throw my head back and groan loudly. My balls tighten painfully for a brief few seconds before releasing all of my pent up frustration. Breathing hard, I am still semi hard inside of my woman, I glance over at the bedside clock and laugh. She wiggles around in front of me as I begin to rub and pet her again. Her ass ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

******************************

"Okay French toast and sausage links coming right up." I mumble sleepily as I flip one of the French toasts on the frying pan while I juggle a very alert gurgling baby Olly on my hip.

Eve was still knocked out. I smile slightly at the memory of fucking her to sleep literally in the wee hours of the morning. Tonight was our first night in bed together alone and we had to take advantage of it to the fullest. It's been about three weeks since little Lucas has come into our lives. Lucas just gotten to the point where he could sleep by himself last night in his own bed. Poor kid has been sleeping with Eve and I up until last night. I don't blame him. It must be unsettling to be in a new place other than what he is use to. Eve and I had to sneak around like fucking teenagers and have sex in the shower or whenever Ms. Cheryl had the kids for a few hours for the past three weeks.

Turning away from the sizzling pan, I grab some orange juice from the fridge and pour half a glass in front of the bouncing boy sitting at the counter. "I am so proud of you buddy. How was your first night in your own bed?"

"It was comfy! I love the Galaxy star projector you placed in my room Alex. I didn't even have any bad dreams. I think it was because of Mr. Doodle." I smiled to myself. "Mr. Doodle" was the tiger teddy bear that Eve brought him. Why the hell the damn woman called the teddy the silly name is beyond me.

I frown once again when I remember what today was. Nervousness slowly flowed into my bones as I stood at the frying pain. I am a little nervous about today.....scratch that I am extremely nervous about today. Today was Lucas's first day going to a highly accredited child psychologist who specializes in physical and sexual child abuse. I really hope the little guy gets what he needs from the doctor. I am sure he is getting more than enough love and attention from Eve and I as well as my family. I just want to make sure he gets mental help as well.

"I am glad to hear that Luc. You are such a brave boy." I respond around the growing lump in my throat.

"Like Harry Potter?" I chuckle at his question. Thanks to Eve and I, he was now obsessed.

"Better than potter." I answer getting a giggle from him.

Hearing his giggles, Olivia claps her little hands and loudly babble trying to join the conversation as well. We both laugh at her enthusiasm. At that very moment, in walked my queen. She still wore her pajamas as she shuffled in with her wild curls sticking up every which way. Damn even now, I found her to be so fucking sexy. Eve gives Lucas a big hug and showers his face with kisses that causes him to laugh even more.

I quickly finish cooking breakfast and walk over to Eve pouting. "Hey what about daddy? I don't get good morning kisses?" Eve smiles over at me and walks over. Wrapping her arms around my neck she rains good morning kisses all over my face as well. Olly yells out a protest beside me at being ignored which causes everyone to laugh yet again. Eve scoops up our little one in her arms and gives her equal amount of attention as well.

*************************************

I pace the waiting room nervously while I waited for Lucas to be done with his appointment. I chew at my fingernails as I looked at the wall clock for what seemed like the thousandth time. I hate the smells of doctor offices. They all have that "hospital smell" even if the clinics don't deal in that sort of care, like this one. The wallpaper of the spacious waiting area had various cartoon animals floating around on it and people with happy faces.

The old secretary looked over her glasses and sighed at me once again. I know she must be annoyed at my constant pacing but I couldn't sit still. I wanted to fucking be in there! But the doctor explained to me calmly several times already that the sessions were suppose to me one on one and confidential. Ten minutes. That's how much time they had left to be in there. God why did I sign him up for a hour session. Maybe I should have it shorten?

I look down at my hands in disgust. Damn I hate biting my fucking nails. It's a nasty ass habit. I only do such things whenever my anxiety levels are incredibly high. I strain my ears once again to try and hear if he is crying or upset but I hear nothing. My phone vibrates in my pocket causing me to jump. Damn I need to chill the fuck out.

"Hurst speaking." I rasp out.

"Boss, we located the rat." At Bruce's words I smile and laugh clapping my hands. Yes! This is perfect.

"Große, halten Sie ihn, bis ich es, ihn zu befragen. Dies soll Spaß mein Freund." (Translate: Great, hold him until I get there to question him. This shall be fun my friend.)

I hang up the phone with a grin. It took longer than expected to weasel out the mole that tipped Santos off that we were coming for him that weekend in the Hamptons. Ever since we burned down his home and that demonic bitch right along with it, Santos has fled underground. The fucking weasel. I can't wait to find him so I can stick my foot up his nasty ass.

I shoot a text to Eve letting her know that the clinic meeting was almost over. She was at Charity's place hanging out again. Lucas was already nervous about the doctor visit, we didn't want to bring the whole family to make things worse for him. So I decided to just be the one to take him. Jason would have came also but he had to cover for me in securing a shipment coming in from South America for me.

I will be dropping Lucas off to be with Eve and play with Charity's sons in the park today after this appointment. I breathe out a sigh of relief as I see Lucas grinning face, as he skips out of the doctor's office. I hurry over and give him a big hug and kiss. "Everything went good Luc?" I ask still worried about the kid having to relive his old life's horrors.

"Yup!" He responses popping his p. I pat him on the back and looked at the doctor. We purposely hired a female doctor. The boy was more comfortable around women. Men still bothered him a little, especially if they are new to him. She looked at me and gave me a warm smile with a nod. The doctor holds up an ok sign and I grin nodding back at her. After I grab Lucas's hand, we head out to my car.

"Doctor Rachel is so cool Alex! We talked about Harry Potter, what my favorite color is, what my favorite animals was, and about you guys. She said today was just our ice breaker and that I should think of her as a new friend." He rushed out in excitement. I smile down at him as I help him into the back seat of the car.

"That's awesome little buddy."

"Oh! I told her that I was learning German. She asked me if I am getting any good at speaking it. I said yes. You think I am getting better at speaking German?" He rushed out barely taking time to take another breath. I close the door behind myself and grin back at him.

"Ja, Sie sind super Kumpel." (Translate: Yes, you are awesome buddy.")

Lucas grins back at me, "Dank Alex" (translate: Thanks Alex)

Lucas has really been improving with his German. Eve was also starting to learn German. We have all decided to designate Wednesdays and Sundays as our "German speaking" days. On those days we aren't allowed to speak in English unless it's to ask what does something mean in German. It has been a great tool in their learning of my language. It really meant a lot to me that it even mattered to them to try and learn German in the first place.

We sung along to music aloud on our way over to Charity's place. I am so happy that Luc is in such a good mind frame after the first doctor visit. I don't think I would have wanted to bring him back there again if he came out in a blubbering crying mess. Once we arrived to the apartments on the nicer part of Brooklyn, I grabbed Lucas hand and headed into the building. Eve had texted me the apartment number earlier.

I nodded at my two men who were posted up across the street in a blacked out caravan. Once I get to the door, I knocked twice and waited for the door to open. A beautiful mocha brown skin woman answered the door a few seconds later. Her medium size dreads cascaded down her small back to graze the top of her round ass. She wore some type of African dress wrap with beautiful prints of the African flag. Her plump lips pursed as she gazed at me from head to toe.

"I guess you really are worth all that damn trouble you have been causing for my girl." She said in a serious manner, as if she was trying to decide whether to slap me or hug me. I smiled back already liking Eve's protective friend. She turned away from me and grinned at Luc. "Hey buddy! The boys have been waiting for you. They are so exited to meet you. Come on in."

"Eve! Mr. GQ is here at the door!" Charity yelled while she looked back at me with an raised eyebrow giving me the side eye. I cocked my head at her in confusion with my friendly smile faltering a little. What the hell did she just call me? I heard Eve's foot steeps come forward. She looked at me grinning. "How did it go?" She mouthed out to me over Lucas's head. I put up a thumbs up. Upon seeing Eve, Lucas runs up and hugs her around her waist and kisses the baby on the cheek.

After Eve returns his hug and kiss, she motions to two little boys that was basically two carbon copies of Charity. The boys instantly jumped and address one another in a rush of excited words. I turn from the boys and looked at Eve. "Today was just an icebreaker for him and the doctor. So they didn't get to any of the heavy stuff just yet. This shit is so hard babe. I wish I could just have the ability to take his past away from him so he can start fresh." Eve eyes water as she looks back at Lucas playing with Charity boys.

"I know. I feel the same way. The only thing we can do is be there for him and do the best for him honey." She said lowly. I nodded my head.

"Shoot, he starts that damn school tomorrow." I frown as I remember the private school that I signed him up for on the west side of Manhattan. Eve nods again.

"He needs a life Alex. We can't shield him forever. You paid good money to make sure he will have the best education that he can have in the city. He will be fine."

"I know Schätzchen."

"Now come and give me and your daughter a kiss goodbye. We will see you later right?"

I nod my head breaking my gaze off the playing boys. Leaning forward I grab her forward and rain kisses on both my girls, getting giggles from both of them. I wave a goodbye to Charity and called the boy to come back and to give me a final hug and kiss.

Now with daddy duties over, I get to have some fun. I twirl my pocket knife around my pocket as I skip out to my car, thinking about how much fun I am about to have torturing the fucking pig.

************************************

The sound of flesh hitting flesh was the only audible sound able to puncture through the white noise blaring in my brain at the moment. I clinched the hand gun in my hand as I landed hard blows in a steady rhythm. People wonder what it's like killing someone. They assume that it is the most traumatic thing to go through. That something as horrible as killing another human being would be tragic enough to scar the killer.

But in my case it's the exact opposite. It's calming and peaceful in a way. I am in the zone with the outer world  blocked out and the only sounds that I hear are the sounds that matter, which are from the victim and me killing them. I can feel and hear the wet sucking crunch sound of his skull giving way finally from my pounding. Bones aren't all as strong as people think they are. Breaking bones is actually very easy. See the trick to breaking bones, is to find a weak spot and pinpoint that one spot and hit it repeatedly. The number of hits that it actually take to break a bone depends on how weak the spot is.

I am in auto pilot right now. It's not a black out. I wouldn't call it a blackout because I am aware of everything in which I am doing. It's more like a really weird out of body experience. It's like I am able to step back and witness the monster that I am in all its glory in third person. The rat admitted to snitching on me after two hours of torture. He was a tough bitch I will give him that. The reason why it took us a few weeks to find him because we didn't expect for him to be Orlando.

Orlando was a long time family friend. He was third in command to my uncle for years. I would expect some weak ass bitch lower on our food chain to do something so dirty. Not one of the men I looked up to growing up! Anger fueled me as I continued to lose it. He didn't really gave us a real reason of why he betrayed us except for the fact that he was tired of being third in command.

My uncle was hurt by Orlando. The old man ordered for us to give him a just punishment. So a slow painful death is what he is getting. If this business has taught me anything it has taught me to not trust nobody. I learned to take everything people say with a grain of salt and always, ALWAYS second guess every mother fucker.

I can no longer feel the crunch of his skull. My hands are coated with his brain matter and blood now. I continue, letting all of my frustrations and anger about life out. The man couldn't tell me anything useful about Santos which was expected. I just want to kill the dirty scum as soon as possible. Why can't it just be as easy as finding the pencil dick mother fucker and killing the son of a bitch? Fuck!

"Aite Alex damn. What you trying to do make mash potatoes down there? Chill the fuck out. Crazy ass." Jason growls float into my ear as I feel myself being lifted and dragged back by multiple arms. I struggle at first feeling annoyed that they would interrupt my time of peace. "Okay. OKAY! Fuck I am done." I shout as I throw their arms off of me and stomp away.

I snatch up my ringing phone with a hand painted in blood. "What!" I shout into the receiver.

"Hey Alex! Are you busy?" I immediately soften and clear my throat. I can hear Eve singing in the background and Olivia giggle.

"Is everything okay buddy?" I asked.

"Everything is good. Eve is about to read me another chapter of Harry Potter before bed. I just wanted to tell you goodnight." I smiled and looked around at my men. With a sharp flick of my wrist, I signal for them to clean up the mess I made.

"You had a good time today at the park with Charity's boys?"

"Yup! Colby and Ryan was super fun. They are my friends now too!" I laugh a little and nod my head at the boy's enthusiasm.

"We will talk some more about it in the morning when I make you breakfast okay buddy? Have a goodnight Lucas."

"Good night Alex!" He hung up a second later. I smiled at the phone and looked over laughing as I see that he had also called Jason as well. Jason talked with him on the phone for a little while longer then me and wished him a goodnight as well. Most likely he will be calling Ms. Cheryl now as well. That was a nightly routine for him.

Pulling out a cigarette, I quickly light it and take a few pulls as I look over the docks out back through squinting eyes. Jason steps up beside me. "I need a fucking drink." I say hoarsely while studying the waters. Leave it up to Jason to pull out a flask of alcohol out of his pocket. I smile and chuck some of the burning liquid down. I hiss and groan as I feel the liquid burn all the way down to my gut.

"That's some good shit." I say as I pass it back to Jason. He grunts and throws back the swig as well.

"How you knew you were ready to slow down Alex?" I glance over at Jason who was still staring at the waters.

"What you mean man?" I say confused.

"How you knew you were ready for your family? I mean what made you okay with it all? Having kids and shit. Being faithful to one woman and not running the streets anymore."

I accept his flask that he offered back at me and chug it again. After a quiet moment I answered Jason, "I fell in love Jason. As corny as that may sound it's true. When realized that I was in love with Eve I didn't need anyone else. Nor did I want anyone else. Was I ready for a baby? Hell no! Was I ready for Luc? Hell no! But I love Eve and when you are in love with someone, everything just falls into place. I love Olivia and I don't regret her one bit because she was made with love. Even though she was unexpected. Lucas was not something I foresaw. But we now love him as if he is ours. I guess what I am trying to say is that when you find that special someone who you fall in love with....it's just not about being tied down. It's more deeper than that."

"Maaaannnnn I feel like my ass just stepped into the fucking Doctor Phil show." Jason's deep voice joked out. I growl and slap him upside the head. He laughs and gives me a side hug.

"I want to grow up and be just like you Alex." I scoff at his words. We all knew that Jason was a much better man then I was. I just lucked out with finding someone like Eve to put up with me sooner then him. "What? You thinking about settling down Jason?" I tease out.

"Ew! Hell naw! There are way too many pussies out there for me to explore before I commit to the suicide of retiring this dick to just one pussy." His amused explanation caused me to spit the alcohol that was in my mouth out in my laughter. Jason was such a fucking fool. He never fails at making me laugh when shit gets too heavy emotional wise.

I walk into the house a little after two in the morning. After sneaking into the kids rooms to check on them, I strip out of my clothes and freshen up for bed. I breathe out a sigh relief as I enter my bed sheets butt ass naked. Damn I haven't been able to do this in awhile. Since Lucas slept with Eve and I for his first three weeks with us, we both made sure we wore full pajamas to bed.

Now that he is sleeping in his own bed, I can sleep in comfort. I hate wearing fucking clothes to bed. I reach forward sleepily and drag Eve to my body to cuddle. I feel her stiffen and jerk away from me. I raise an eyebrow at her back and frown. What the fuck? "What's the problem Schätzchen? I know you are awake so don't fucking play with me. Answer me woman."

Eve sits up sharply and face me. "Don't fucking talk to me like that Alex! Aren't you getting tired of creeping into the house at all times of the night? Because I sure as hell am!" I roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Eve what I am doing now is nothing new. Why the fuck are you so mad now?"

"Because it didn't matter before dickhead. It matters now because I care. Besides the kids need to be around_"

"I don't want to fucking hear this shit! Don't you dare fucking act like I don't spend time with my kids! I wake up early every morning to make sure that I make breakfast and spend the first half of their day with them. Don't start bitching at me about being on the streets. Everything I do is for my fucking family! I am out there hustling, fighting, and busting my ass for you and the kids! I do what I have to do to provide for my family. I am not some lazy bitch or bum leaning on the government so be thankful for that! I fucking work for every dime that lands in my hands." I spat out now sitting up in the bed facing her.

She glares back at me not backing down. "All I am saying Alex is that you need to come home at a decent hour! You have more than enough men to cover for you. You have a family now. If you want to pla_" I lean my head back and bark out bitter laughter.

"Oh I know what this is about." I say in amusement. She frowns and crosses her golden arms across her chest. "Alex what the hell are you talking about?"

"You think I am out there fucking and hoeing. What Eve, you think I am out there eating some other woman's pussy? You want daddy to come home early so he can play with that kitty kat_" her scream if frustration cuts me off.

"You are so fucking disgusting! This has nothing to do with that! Why does everything has to revolve back to sex with you? All I saying is that you shouldn't be dragging your sorry ass in here at all times of the night! If you can't get the shit done before 11pm then maybe you don't need to be doing it Alex!" She shouts back at me getting loud.

She better be glad I am sleepy as hell right now and have an early day later on this morning because I would spank her disrespectful ass. "Eve, I am not going to sit up here and argue with your dumbass anymore. I have to wake up in a few hours to get the boy ready for his first day of school. I don't have time for you right now. If you want to fuck or suck then hit me up but anything else don't fucking bother me." I mumble while turning over from her. I am just going to put her ass on ignore for the rest of the night.

I smile when I hear her let out a huff and settle back on her pillows. I on my side and let out a sigh. I know that she is right. I have a family and things are going to great between us all. I could at least make sure I am home at a decent hour. Of course I still won't make it for dinner most nights, but I still need to make it a goal to be home by ten or eleven at night. I don't need to be out roaming the streets late at night doing dirty work. I have hundreds of men under my payroll to do such things.

After ten minutes I turn over and face her. I look her over in the moon lit room. I reach forward and snatch her to my chest, almost laughing out loud when I hear her gasp. "I am sorry Schätzchen. You are right. I will try to me more aware of that next time alright?" I whisper out kissing her on the back of her neck. I feel her head nod in agreement.

Pulling her into a cuddle, I nuzzle her head scarf and neck for a few more seconds before drifting off to a deep sleep.

**********************************

"Alright buddy! Wake up, it's your first day of school!" I force out in a happy voice. To be honest I was more nervous about him going to school then what he was. I had already ironed his uniform and Eve was cooking breakfast down stairs.

Lucas blond wild hair stuck up at all sides from sleep as he stumbled around while I led him to the bathroom. Poor kid was still half asleep after he freshened up and dressed for school. Hopefully he will perk up with breakfast.

Lucas brighten right up as he ate his breakfast. He talked nonstop about how excited he was. "Alright buddy, it's time for us to head out for school." I said while leaning over the table giving Eve a goodbye kiss on the lips. He nodded his head at me and jumped down from his chair. He runs and gives Eve a big hug and stands on his tip toes to kiss a gurgling Olivia on the forehead. I smile at the boy. He has such come a long way with touching and giving affection. Usually we had to initiate hugs and kisses but now he freely gives affection without having to be asked.

We arrive at the large private school after a few minutes in traffic. I see preppy moms and dads dropping their kids off in there Mercedes Benz vans and sports cars. Damn these kids looked big as hell. I think as I watch the kids run from the carpool and head into the building. They didn't even looked like elementary school children! I take a few deep breathes and park my car. I continue to stare out the window of my car at the school's entrance. "Alex, come on. I am going to be late." Lucas little voice floats over into my burning ears. I look down and give him a wobbly smile with a nod of my head.

Once I reach his side of the car, he was already hoping out. With his little hand in mine he looked up at me and gave me a tight hug, "It's okay Alex. I will be fine. I have my cell phone remember? And I get out at 3pm." His brave voice reasoned with me. I nod my head with tears blurring my eyes. Damn shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't I be the one consoling him not him me?

I clear my throat and pull him into another hug and pat his back. "Okay buddy. Let's do this." I say firmly more to myself then him. Clasping his hand tightly, I walk him into the school very aware of the surprised stares that I am receiving from parents and kids around us. I smile a little at this. Poor little people of the upperclass don't clutch your pearls too hard.

*******************

The day passed by surprisingly fast in the office. Before I knew it, I was back at the school with Jason riding shot gun. I parked my car like usual and zigzagged through the crowd of children while Jason followed close behind. I quickly head toward my boy's class room. I wave at the principal, who did a double take at Jason and I as we passed by. I smile back at Jason who rolled his eyes as we continued walking.

Lucas's face lit up as he see Jason and I poking our heads in the door of the standard classroom. Walking in I wave at the teacher who looked as if she tasted a lemon. Ugh she reminds me of a highschool teacher I use to have and hate.I fucking swear they all are the same. Mrs. Martin walks up to me and nods her head. "You are Lucas's father I presume."

I nod my head, "Yes I am his guardian."

"May I ask what had happened to his birth parents?" I smile at her sweetly and said kindly "No you may not." I know the only fucking reason why she asked was to be nosey. She stiffened noticeably sniffing her nose and shuffled on her feet uncomfortably. "How did his first day go Mrs. Martin?" I asked.

"It has went incredibly well. He is very advanced in his reading. If he continues showing great signs in this skill, I think it would do him well if you considered testing him out of first grade." I nodded my head feeling a swell of pride.

"That's great to hear Mrs. Martin. We have been working on his reading and spelling. Also he is currently learning German and doing math practice problems at home." She looked shocked at my words with her thin lips gaping open. Fighting the urge to lean forward and close her mouth for her, I just chuckle and shake my head.

Of course they all took one look at me with my bad boy appearance and tattoos and judged me. I guess they assumed that my kid was going to be another child that was dumb as dirt because of his background. I am happy to prove all these motherfuckers wrong. I just smiled sweetly back at her as she continued talking about their school day.

Lucas skips between Jason and I as he held our hands while he chattered on and on about his first day and new classmates. "I am glad you had a good day at school Luc. There is no kids messing with you right?" Jason asked as he turned to look in the back seat of the car at the boy once we were settled in the car.

"No. Nobody is messing with me so far Jason."

"Good let me know if they are because I don't mind fighting a child." Jason said with a serious look and snort. I look over at him and laugh, "Seriously bro?" Jason looked at me like I was stupid.

"You saw how big those mother fuc_I mean kids were? Some of those damn kids were big as hell!" He exclaimed. I nodded my head agreeing. Those were some big ass kids. Lucas was laughing his ass off in the back seat. I wonder what the boy be thinking about us sometimes. Jason didn't know how to act and whenever I was around him, I wasn't any better.

*************************

***Eve POV***

Holding her little hands for her to balance on, I help the baby step across the threshold of living room toward her toys. We just came back from her room. Olivia just woke up from her little nap. "You think Olly will walk soon Eve?" Lucas asks from the couch as he eyes me encouraging the baby to use her little chunky legs. Alex and Jason dropped him off a hour ago. We spent the whole time Olivia was asleep, talking about his new school and how he felt about making new friends. I also helped him with his homework and we practiced reading and writing.

I smile up at him, "I hope so Luc, that way she can play tag with us at the park. Wouldn't that be fun?" I say tousling his blond hair as we reached the couch. He lets out a giggle. Placing the baby in her play pen, I grab his little hands. "I have something to give you. I made you a treat for going to your first day of school." I say leading him into the kitchen.

Lucas jumped up excitingly and clapped his hands. I hurried and gave him two large soft gooey homemade chocolate chip cookies. "Yay these are my favorite! Thanks a lot Eve." He hurried to his phone and picked it up. "Let's take a selfie and send it to Alex. Show him what he's missing." Luca said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I laughed out at him. "You are on buddy." I quickly grab his phone from him and we pose with our cookies half in our mouths posing for the picture. Lucas sends the picture with a lot of emojis.  Alex, Jason, and Lucas had this thing going on where they would randomly send pictures of what they were doing throughout the day with a lot of silly emojis. It was completely ridiculous but very cute.

Alex responded back in a fast text with a selfie of him fake crying in his office. We laughed until we were in tears. They are so cute together. I admire Alex so much for taking in Lucas. Lucas isn't permanently ours just yet. We are still going through the long process of paper work with social services, but with the help from Alex'a uncle and some false documents we were able to get temporary guardianship over Luc.

Just when dinner is just about finished Alex walks in. The kids immediately squeal and scramble for kisses and hugs happy that he is home early. I smile up at him as I feel him stand behind me after he greets the kids. While I stir my homemade Alfredo sauce, he hugs me from behind. Bushing my curls to the side, he kisses my neck and briefly grinds his hard bulge on my ass. He tries to be so slick. Lord this man is such a hot mess! I laugh and shoo him away.

***Alex POV***

The house is quiet as I walk through the halls. The kids are fast asleep. Today was frustrating at work. Nothing went right. Working in the organization's corporate office was irritating as fuck. It's like those simple minded fucks couldn't do anything right. I almost lost it in the office today when my nervous ass secretary spilt my coffee all over my fucking files.

I laugh at the memory of the poor woman running out of my office when I started roaring like a banshee. Served her dumbass right. Who does shit like that? "Schätzchen, I am going to wash my coat. Do you need me to wash your coat as well?" I asked peeking my head in the room.

"Yes Alex! Thanks babe!" She responded out of the walk in closet. I smile and walk down stairs into the laundry area. I start the wash machine and run to the coat closet grabbing my black peacoat out and Eve's coat. I usually bring our coats to be professionally washed but I didn't have the time to bring it by the cleaners this week.

Something falling out of Eve's coat catches my eyes. What the hell? I turn and pick it up. It was a white card with gold letters on it. It was the business card of the Italian restaurant in down town Manhattan. Hmm. Turning the card over I see red as my whole body begins to shake. "Call me whenever you are ready to be serious gorgeous. Eric Conti."

Fucking Eric Conti of all people! I close my eyes tightly as I try and breathe slowly in and out. I begin counting out loud as I pace the small laundry room back and forth. Tears leak down my face. She fucking knew this bitch? How? And when? And where the fuck were my men? How come nobody told me about this mother fucker trying to fuck with what was mine?

"Please just calm down. The children are upstairs." I whisper to myself out loud as I rake my nails up and down my arms drawing blood. I feel my rage slowly drowning me as thoughts of doubt and insecurities tease my mind. Was she fucking dating him? Behind my fucking back? She was talking to other men behind my fucking back! I fucking swear to god, I will kill her fucking ass.

I fucking turn down other bitches for her! I turn down pussy every fucking day so that I can stay faithful to her fuck ass and this is how she repays me? By accepting fucking phone numbers and advances from other men? I growl out and tug at my hair. I will fix her. I am just going to have to teach her another lesson. I fucking swear I can't be nice to this bitch for long. People don't appreciate niceness. They don't fucking value you like they should when you try please them all of the time.

No worries I got something for her dumbass. I take a deep breath and calmly sweep my hair back out of my face. Gripping the crumpled card in my fist, I slowly walk up the stairs and to our bedroom.

*********************************

Author's note: Lord, Alex is about to show his ass again y'all! Just when I was starting to like him, he goes and act a fool again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2K 35
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE AT AMAZON.COM & BARNES&NOBLE.COM!! Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811493391 Barnes&noble Link: https://m.b...
155K 5.8K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
917K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1M 29.3K 55
❛❛I just don't want you to leave even though I gave you reasons to.❜❜ She grew up with him. She befriended him. She cared...